Thread: So, How to date a dual and do I have one or is duality a myth?

Hybrid View

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Says the supposed sx first.

But I understand where you're coming from with those select few people who straight up refuse to date anyone who isn't a dual. Usually what just ends up happening is that these people often mistype others who they are attracted to as duals in pursuit of said dual.
    If you think that being Sx first (and I was typed by other members as Sx/Sp and I'm an 8 lol) is about obsessing over love or finding your "other half", then your understanding of the Enneagram is based on "alternative facts".

What is it with people being so easily triggered and offended by anyone who points out an overly obvious and very much discussed fact? My comment shouldn't bother you in the least. I don't get it, unless you're one of those people I mentioned. In which case you shouldn't let me spoil you're fun. Have fun dualizing

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Lol, chill dude. If you want to be sx/sp then be that. I was just pointing out the obvious contradiction. The only one who's apparently triggered here is you.
    I'm a gal

And quite the opposite actually, I personally believe I'm Sx/So, but since people in my typing thread were so adamant I'm So last (because I don't conform ) I'm giving Sx/Sp a try. I'm not invested in the stackings at all actually, I think it's incredibly easy to mistake IMs for variants so there's that. I might change it back after I'm confident in my sociotype, but knowing my tritype is enough for me.

And I see now you're a 4 Sp/Sx...that explains things quite a bit I don't know whether your couldn't pick up that I wasn't being ironic at all with my last sentence and emoticon, (or if you're just resorting to the standard deflective statement "U mad, bro?" to save face) but really, I couldn't be chillier if I was hanging at Elsa's castle.

I'm always intense, which might come off as "angry" if you happen to be different or don't know me at all.