Thread: Test: Your Psychopathic Traits

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    The end result lol. I have always been quite baffled why the end could ever justify the methods because dunno butterfly effects. It looks like intricate calculations are lacking and weirdly they say pyschopaths are calculated.
    Most psychopaths don't care. They're calculating in getting theirs. That doesn't guarantee strong foresight

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

42%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

21%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

I'm NOT a people person. But whatever.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

55%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

ps; I thought the test was a little silly. Liking rollercoasters and sky diving is the same thing as being psychopathic? lol

33%
    EIE-Fe Creative 7w8 748 Sx/So VELF

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

73%

You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies...

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

18%. I think what ticked me up a notch is that I'd be ok with fast cars and sky diving. However, they obviously lack nuance in that quiz - I like the feeling of going fast but only if I know I'm relatively safe. So I'm even more a soft target than they think.

Anyway, here's their corresponding descriptive paragraph:

"You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily."

Somewhat related, one time someone called me a sociopath. I'd been seeing a licensed therapist for awhile at that point, which made it convenient to do some verification on my assumption that I am not indeed in that category. When I asked, she basically said "no, lol," and then wondered why I was asking.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

21%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

TIM
    Uniquely Typeless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your
    score 45%

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's gonna say not very.

Edit: I scored 52% in the @channel4 psychopathic traits test. How psychopathic are you? Take the test http://www.channel4.com/psychopath #psychopathnight

They got it right.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

21% I guess I just happen to look like a serial killer according to former colleagues, and I just happen to take my coffee like a psycopath (black).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123