Thread: What Flower Are YOU Personality Quiz (Psychology Based)

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What Flower Are YOU Personality Quiz (Psychology Based)

No, I don't garden. But I am learning some flower language when I'm able to. The test is based off of MBTI, you can take it HERE if you're interested.

My results in the spoiler.

Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A strong believer that first-hand experience and trial & error are the best ways to explore, learn, and improve ideas and processes, you’re one of the most mechanically-inclined people out there. When it comes to interpersonal relationships, you are often seen as enigmatic and you’re definitely unpredictable. You’re very private, yet friendly to those around you, which might be seen as sending off mixed signals. However, your true nature is based on fairness. You tend to assume that others think and act the same way as you do and this is often times your main source of unhappiness. So why the passionflower? Because it’s a great example of nature’s amazing engineering skills, and a great metaphor for your personality due to its multi-layered design.

..... I am a glorious engineer.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What Flower Am I? Personality Quiz

Camellia flower

Just like camellias, you prefer a bit of shade instead of being in the spotlight. You’re highly creative (even though you usually drastically underestimate this trait of yours) and have a soft spot for logic and exact sciences. You love exploring new ideas, even though most of them might be considered impractical by most of your peers. You might not be the most sociable flower out there, but that’s not because of a lack of interest in interpersonal relationships. More often than not, you find yourself drained after social events and prefer to be left alone, but you clearly see and feel the benefits of connecting with people. And you absolutely hate being told what to do. Camellias are kinda like that, too, since they really enjoy a rich, but well-draining soil that allows them to get as much nutrients as they need, but not an ounce more.

Yeah, basically that description fits me.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forget-me-nots

Brutally honest and strong-willed, you aren’t everyone’s cup of tea. But that’s okay with you, since you are discreet and kinda dislike being in the spotlight anyway. And you believe people deserving of your time and attention are exactly those who take the time needed to get to know you. Therefore, you might not be the most popular person in a group, but you’re definitely a heartwarming presence once people get to know you - not to mention an infinite source of interesting conversations and ideas. Those who take the time and put in the effort are rewarded tenfold with your unconditional support, soul-healing abilities, and at least one new and practical point of view. You are, in many ways, just like the lovely forget-me-nots - you don’t like to show off, dislike being in the spotlight (sunlight for them) and actually use this to handpick people to surround yourself with.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Haikus
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

chocolate cosmos

One of the most misunderstood people out there, you’re an idealist and strongly driven towards making the world a better place. You most value beauty, virtue, morality, and compassion and are quite content with your priorities. Even if you thrive in environments that value new ideas and opinions no matter where they come from (like warm summer months), you are flexible and can (more or less) do well in most settings. You most likely enjoy fiction and can truly appreciate one’s pure and noble intent, even when things go south in the end. Just like the chocolate cosmos flower, your personality type is quite rare, but a joy to have around.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<3

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kidding i got passionflower too funny coz its one of my fav flowers and it used to grow wild in my garden, aw

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chocolate Lily - they smell really bad too IIRC. I was a child when I last encountered them. But they always felt like my personal flower. snorts.

I can't take the test because I'm afraid chocolate lily isn't on it.

ETA: when i took it i got chocolate cosmos flower, the quiz psychically connected with my desired result.
    Last edited by marooned; 10-02-2020 at 06:10 AM.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m a cute lotus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    What Flower Are YOU Personality Quiz (Psychology Based) ... The test is based off of MBTI, you can take it HERE
    Lotus.
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Computer Loser; 10-01-2020 at 10:00 AM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Geranium

You’re a natural born leader that radiates confidence and authority. You’re also very practical and can thrive even in some of the most inhospitable environments - just like geraniums, which are some of the most resilient flowers out there. You set high, yet realistic targets for yourself and put in all efforts to achieve them - just like geraniums that are always chasing sunlight. In fact, when setting your mind to something, few things can make you back down. In fact, you have this rare talent of pulling others into your contagious excitement and getting stuff done - another thing you have in common with these beautiful flowers as they’re known for fighting against pests in an indoor garden.

I have confidence and can serve as an alternative leader if necessary, but I don't radiate authority. The second sentence is accurate enough. The third is not - I'm not goal-oriented. My targets are things like knitting projects. And I often do it as much for the process of knitting as for the finished result. I do not pull others into my excitement. The most I get are curious observers who are interested to see what I end up doing. Other people aren't actually interested in participating in my ideas.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flame lily

You’re a natural born leader who doesn’t back away from taking on responsibilities and tackle even the most challenging tasks with ease. Generally very aware of your surroundings, you can read a room like few others and you’re one of the most charismatic people in a given group. In your view, sticking to your principles is one of the most important things in life, which might make you seem rigid at times; however, it’s generally what also enables you to get stuff done. In an office setting, you probably are among the most reliable employees and can handle pressure with ease; but you expect this to be reciprocated by your coworkers and have a hard time understanding that different people have different needs, visions, and work habits, which can become counterproductive at times. Nonetheless, you almost always land on your feet and help your team do the same. You’re always put together - you understand that image is important and don’t shy away from using it to your advantage. This is why your flower is the flame lily. You’re both stunning to look at and don’t shy away from using all your assets and energy to get a job done.

(can relate to some of this but i dunno. i got borage a second time)
    Last edited by moloko; 10-02-2020 at 06:38 PM.
    “You are a little soul carrying around a corpse.”
    - Epictetus

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Gardenia flower

When in your element, you’re one of the most delightful people to be around. You’re fun, loving, supportive, and overall a joy to hang out with and talk to. You can easily empathize with those around you, sometimes taking their own troubles and pain upon yourself. You often find yourself advocating for the rights of those around you, even when this goes against your short-term interest. However, just like a gardenia flower, you bruise extremely easily - which, paired up with your empathic personality, leads to needlessly intense pain and anguish. But that’s okay, because your greater goal is to create a harmonious environment in which people can thrive and freely express their thoughts and feelings.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DirectorAbbie View Post
    Geranium

You’re a natural born leader that radiates confidence and authority. You’re also very practical and can thrive even in some of the most inhospitable environments - just like geraniums, which are some of the most resilient flowers out there. You set high, yet realistic targets for yourself and put in all efforts to achieve them - just like geraniums that are always chasing sunlight. In fact, when setting your mind to something, few things can make you back down. In fact, you have this rare talent of pulling others into your contagious excitement and getting stuff done - another thing you have in common with these beautiful flowers as they’re known for fighting against pests in an indoor garden.

I have confidence and can serve as an alternative leader if necessary, but I don't radiate authority. The second sentence is accurate enough. The third is not - I'm not goal-oriented. My targets are things like knitting projects. And I often do it as much for the process of knitting as for the finished result. I do not pull others into my excitement. The most I get are curious observers who are interested to see what I end up doing. Other people aren't actually interested in participating in my ideas.
    So fitting for an LSE: “do stuff... Get stuff done” lol

Quote Originally Posted by Psych View Post
    Chocolate Cosmos Flower

One of the most misunderstood people out there, you’re an idealist and strongly driven towards making the world a better place. You most value beauty, virtue, morality, and compassion and are quite content with your priorities. Even if you thrive in environments that value new ideas and opinions no matter where they come from (like warm summer months), you are flexible and can (more or less) do well in most settings. You most likely enjoy fiction and can truly appreciate one’s pure and noble intent, even when things go south in the end. Just like the chocolate cosmos flower, your personality type is quite rare, but a joy to have around.
    You’re EII?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Forget-me-not Brutally honest and strong-willed, you aren’t everyone’s cup of tea. But that’s okay with you, since you are discreet and kinda dislike being in the spotlight anyway. And you believe people deserving of your time and attention are exactly those who take the time needed to get to know you. Therefore, you might not be the most popular person in a group, but you’re definitely a heartwarming presence once people get to know you - not to mention an infinite source of interesting conversations and ideas. Those who take the time and put in the effort are rewarded tenfold with your unconditional support, soul-healing abilities, and at least one new and practical point of view. You are, in many ways, just like the lovely forget-me-nots - you don’t like to show off, dislike being in the spotlight (sunlight for them) and actually use this to handpick people to surround yourself with.
    what’s the difference between this and “yourself advocating for the rights of those around you”
    -

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

passionflower

A strong believer that first-hand experience and trial & error are the best ways to explore, learn, and improve ideas and processes, you’re one of the most mechanically-inclined people out there. When it comes to interpersonal relationships, you are often seen as enigmatic and you’re definitely unpredictable. You’re very private, yet friendly to those around you, which might be seen as sending off mixed signals. However, your true nature is based on fairness. You tend to assume that others think and act the same way as you do and this is often times your main source of unhappiness. So why the passionflower? Because it’s a great example of nature’s amazing engineering skills, and a great metaphor for your personality due to its multi-layered design.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Camelia

Just like camellias, you prefer a bit of shade instead of being in the spotlight. You’re highly creative (even though you usually drastically underestimate this trait of yours) and have a soft spot for logic and exact sciences. You love exploring new ideas, even though most of them might be considered impractical by most of your peers. You might not be the most sociable flower out there, but that’s not because of a lack of interest in interpersonal relationships. More often than not, you find yourself drained after social events and prefer to be left alone, but you clearly see and feel the benefits of connecting with people. And you absolutely hate being told what to do. Camellias are kinda like that, too, since they really enjoy a rich, but well-draining soil that allows them to get as much nutrients as they need, but not an ounce more.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

TIM
    INTj-Ne 5w4 Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gardenia flower

When in your element, you’re one of the most delightful people to be around. You’re fun, loving, supportive, and overall a joy to hang out with and talk to. You can easily empathize with those around you, sometimes taking their own troubles and pain upon yourself. You often find yourself advocating for the rights of those around you, even when this goes against your short-term interest. However, just like a gardenia flower, you bruise extremely easily - which, paired up with your empathic personality, leads to needlessly intense pain and anguish. But that’s okay, because your greater goal is to create a harmonious environment in which people can thrive and freely express their thoughts and feelings.

And here I wanted Camellia. I will admit I'm a sensitive little snowflake who often takes others' opinions to heart and I do champion equality for all, but I wouldn't say I'm good company, unless being bombarded with useless trivia and memes while I go on like someone on crack is your idea of a good time.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol:

Fuchsia

Sensitive and sometimes appearing shy, you’re very very receptive to changes of energy in those around you - for this reason, some might even call you a sensor! People like you generally live in the moment, even when introspecting - they don’t like to spend too much time thinking about the past or worrying about the future. You can easily empathize with those around you, sometimes going as far as taking their own troubles and pain upon yourself. You value harmony in your interpersonal relationships, yet at the same time, you love testing and pushing the limits of social norms; however, few understand you do so only because you love experimenting and get your energy from social connections and exploring new ideas. In addition, you have a very well developed sense of aesthetics - which is why your flower is the fabulous fuchsia, always standing out in an indoor garden. Your spontaneity is another trait you share with fuchsia since no two flowers on this plant are exactly the same. And, most importantly, just as they love sunshine, you love being in the spotlight!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Is someone an LSE? Lmao
    -

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gardenia flower

This is my second time taking it. For one of the questions both options felt pretty accurate so I tried both and this result is more accurate. I also don't think I'm very fun or delightful, but other people might.
    ✧⊹♬⊹✧

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Camellia flower

The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

TIM
    Uniquely Typeless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forget-me-nots

Brutally honest and strong-willed, you aren’t everyone’s cup of tea. But that’s okay with you, since you are discreet and kinda dislike being in the spotlight anyway. And you believe people deserving of your time and attention are exactly those who take the time needed to get to know you. Therefore, you might not be the most popular person in a group, but you’re definitely a heartwarming presence once people get to know you - not to mention an infinite source of interesting conversations and ideas. Those who take the time and put in the effort are rewarded tenfold with your unconditional support, soul-healing abilities, and at least one new and practical point of view. You are, in many ways, just like the lovely forget-me-nots - you don’t like to show off, dislike being in the spotlight (sunlight for them) and actually use this to handpick people to surround yourself with.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gardenia Flower