Thread: Girl at work

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Girl at work

Hey all,

There is this girl at work who has moved into my department from our other call centre. Im not sure of her type. I will try to describe the little that i know about her.

I work in a call centre. She doesn't have a very high proficiency on the phones, eg doesn't sound brilliant when she talks to people. This would indicate a definate lack to me of any . She seems to look slightly nervous quite often, will communicate lightly with everyone but wont talk a great amount. Tends to keep to her work and will laugh and ask questions every know and then.

Lately around me she has said a few things that made me curious. We were walking to some work drinks the other day and she told me to slow down i was walking too fast. Then on the way back she also said this again. She said she thought i was trying to get away from her (i just thought we were late) but i do walk quite fast.

Then when helping her with computer problems she told me to slow down as i would get a brain annuresym. I was just resetting her password so she didn't need to keep up it was just that her pc was stuffed up. She has told me to slow down again on the computer today lol.

I emailed her today and just said "Look i like to do things fast as it keeps my brain running smoothly" Maybe i do hurry and have been a little stressed but i still didn't really want her feedback. She keeps asking if my day has been better than yesterday etc. I just want to say look its fine i can handle my own problems things are fine.

Anyway to cut it short at first i thought she could be ISTp, but now i suspect my supervisor INTj. I have never typed an INTj before. The slight nervousness & not particularly charming on the phone seems to fit. Plus she seems to be supervising me in some shape or form, its shitting me off a little lol. The only thing that i didn't think would be a T thing is how much help she asks me. Shes not very self sufficient.

I have also considered INFj actually that would also fit i think. She did seem to like me a little. Today she moved desks(she was sitting next to me) though and she said she didn't want her back to everyone. I was like hmm ok thanks

Anyway the summary probablly isn't enough, but what do you think?
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It isnt't enough; but if I had to guess I'd say ISFp.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Girl at work

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    I work in a call centre. She doesn't have a very high proficiency on the phones, eg doesn't sound brilliant when she talks to people. This would indicate a definate lack to me of any . She seems to look slightly nervous quite often, will communicate lightly with everyone but wont talk a great amount. Tends to keep to her work and will laugh and ask questions every know and then.
    Not necessarily. I can't talk on the phone because of my - I need to have a person physically there in order to feel comfortable. If I don't get those visual cues, and those physical vibes from the person, my internal -meter goes haywire, and I start thinking: "Oh shit. She hates me. I must come off too strong. I shouldn't have said that." etc.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet