View Poll Results: Gordon Ramsay's type?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

1 1.82%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

1 1.82%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

1 1.82%
  • LSI (ISTj)

20 36.36%
  • SLE (ESTp)

9 16.36%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

2 3.64%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

4 7.27%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 1.82%
  • LSE (ESTj)

16 29.09%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gordon Ramsay

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSE-Si 7w8 sp/sx.
    This is an easy one. Type his enneagram first. He has an assertive kinesthetic...(his aggression in the kitchen doesn't seem rehearsed and scripted like hitlah was in his speeches).
    That narrows it down to 7-8-3
    His assertiveness has a more animalistic, bull in a china shop vibe. A street fighter quality. That narrows it down to 7w8/8w7.
    His more animalistic, bull in the china shop vibe contains a frustrated, splayed out quality. 7w8 > 8w7...
    That pushes out LSI. Look at cognition for socionics type. LSE and SLE are the only two that make sense: LSE-Si > SLE-Ti...

he's also too comfortable with trash talk for LSI. LSI cognition takes things too literally to sustain an on-going back and forth of trash talk without getting butthurt. they are terrible at that banter/oneupsmanship....LSEs have a much better cognition for it. LSE 7w8s are the best at it. insult dog is LSE 7w8 sp/so.

1w2 is an absurd typing for Ramsay....he's not rigid at all. his kinesthetic is esp. too loose, messy and splayed out for a sp 1w2. 1w2s are very tidy people. Neat.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

not Se ego. Delta ST imo.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i struggle with seeing lse for ramsey. he uses his in overwhelmingly full force to bring order to the kitchen, thus creating an interpersonal kitchen nightmare. he notices any sign of weakness, insecurity, unwillingness, or resistance, and hits it hard. he isn't satisfied until he's forced everyone to do it his way. the kitchen is his battlefield. it's not personal. however, he's interested in the group morale, and building up the weak, and group releases of pain and negativity so as to restore the kitchen environment to one of positive enthusiasm or spirits (that is, once he feels he's defeated all of the resistant ones). there's almost a spiritual element to the way he wants to raise up the kitchen to greatness. also he can be responsive after he's upset someone badly enough.

i can be the lone sle voter.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i struggle with seeing lse for ramsey. he uses his in overwhelmingly full force to bring order to the kitchen, thus creating an interpersonal kitchen nightmare. he notices any sign of weakness, insecurity, unwillingness, or resistance, and hits it hard. he isn't satisfied until he's forced everyone to do it his way. the kitchen is his battlefield. it's not personal. however, he's interested in the group morale, and building up the weak, and group releases of pain and negativity so as to restore the kitchen environment to one of positive enthusiasm or spirits (that is, once he feels he's defeated all of the resistant ones). there's almost a spiritual element to the way he wants to raise up the kitchen to greatness. also he can be responsive after he's upset someone badly enough.

i can be the lone sle voter.
    Nah, not the completely lone one anyway. You have some good points in the above post. I do think one of these typings (LSI-Se or SLE) is correct.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The most Obvious ENFj-Ni ever. he's the copy of ******, though he uses his skills for good things.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Videos of Jean Philippe, long time head waiter at Hell's Kitchen. Witness Jean Philippe's personality. Witness Jean Philippe's interactions with Gordon Ramsay.

Exhibit 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mhAfjxncjI
    Exhibit 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgonlrB2VJY

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure what to type him as, maybe beta since I'm never ruffled by his type. I would type his enneagram as 1 for sure.
    I will say, any time I've encountered men of his exact same type I was always infatuated. They were never douchy to me but other people would complain about them. Something about perfectionism, passion, drive, intensity, speaks properly but cusses liberally... always tends to give me the vag tingles.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LSI Stripper View Post
    Not sure what to type him as, maybe beta since I'm never ruffled by his type. I would type his enneagram as 1 for sure.
    I will say, any time I've encountered men of his exact same type I was always infatuated. They were never douchy to me but other people would complain about them. Something about perfectionism, passion, drive, intensity, speaks properly but cusses liberally... always tends to give me the vag tingles.
    Yes! I completely agree. Honestly he could be an EIE .. Strong Se hidden agenda manifesting.. Gordon Ramsay is honestly an amazing guy despite the harsh persona. I've seen his other shows (UK based ones) and his kind side is very obvious.. he has a cooking show with inmates in prison and he mentors them.. etc, he really does a lot of humanitarian like work and he's very intelligent. Always loved him and thought he was hilarious even when I didn't know more about him and only saw him on Hell's Kitchen being cray cray.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LSI, <333 him

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dr Phil is an LSI, slow deliberate talking, analyzing. Gordon is expressive, emotional and jumpy. He's EIE. Why is everybody so blind to this, go back to basics.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    LSI, <333 him
    SLE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Not rational temperament. That is quite clear. At least: If that guy is Ij then I'm Santa Claus's pinworm's parasite.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    Not rational temperament. That is quite clear. At least: If that guy is Ij then I'm Santa Claus's pinworm's parasite.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    Dr Phil is an LSI, slow deliberate talking, analyzing. Gordon is expressive, emotional and jumpy. He's EIE. Why is everybody so blind to this, go back to basics.
    It's the subtype differences. Phil is Ti-LSI, the slow careful analytical "inert" subtype. Gordon is the Se-LSI, the jumpy emotive action-oriented "contact" subtype, which is explicitly mentioned several times in the Se-ISTj profile: Sensory subtype of LSI

"The sensory subtype appears more restless in behavior and internally emotional than the logical subtype. ... From time to time needs an emotional discharge to alleviate his inner tensions. In such cases does not hide his emotions and waits for reciprocal sincerity from his partner. Finds it difficult to attain inner balance. ... Gusty and impulsive. Doesn't always follow the same order and organization that he requires of others, meanwhile criticizing those who disrupt this order. Seems courteous and communicable at a distance, but in closer quarters can prove to be intolerant. If provoked, can respond by aggression. Strives towards leadership, but is best at managing smaller associations. Outwardly appears strong."

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

There's no way Ramsey is an introvert. He's also 8w7 which is impossible for Ti-dom. LSI's are usually e6's and have a different, heady feel when they talk and think. Ramsey is pure gut, not head. I'm familiar with impulsive, agressive Se subtype of LSI and he is not it .But tbh I've changed my opinion and *could* see him as a possible SLE.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think EIE is a good typing, but I'm not certain.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    I think EIE is a good typing, but I'm not certain.
    Nooooo, how come EIE's are so misunderstood

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Nooooo, how come EIE's are so misunderstood
    Because you come off unlike your true self. You are emotional and aggressive but come off like a sweet butterfly
    -

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i get confused about typing people like ramsay as delta st. do we all agree he is using a lot of ? because that's the IE i see out in the open a lot with him. LSE doesn't use like this - they actually try not to openly use in such a way. ramsay would be hitting EII's polr like constantly with the way he behaves.

i don't think an argument like how LSE has "4D Se" is going to make me see this as fitting. unless he is completely insane and shot up with adrenaline all the time* i just can't see LSE . . . (*this would probably make him such an unhealthy LSE that i don't think he'd be able to be successful like he is - eta: my point in saying this is that i don't think he is an "unnatural" LSE and that this can explain why he uses so much Se)

i think that ramsay is using a lot because it's a strong, valued function - he can and does use it as his preferred approach.

eta: another thought i had is that i can see the active demonstrative fct with XSEs - but it's more of a tool they seem to use to get things done? they don't prefer to use it to directly confront and challenge others like ramsay does.

from wikisocion:

8. Extraverted Sensing in LSE

LSEs prefer to maintain a steady rhythm and energy output, avoiding projects that require a great deal of energy for a short period of time, or courses of action that are clearly ridden with obstacles.

They try not to be too forceful, controlling, or demanding and try to avoid coming across this way. They may, however, show brief flashes of protectiveness and confrontation if they have been attacked in any way.

LSEs have a clear awareness of how they look to those around them. They craft their appearance and their belongings to create an impression that is welcoming and approachable rather than eye-catching or status-oriented.
    does not sound like ramsay. he goes directly to obstacles right away and deals with them. he comes off naturally as forceful, controlling, demanding. he is not focusing on "being welcoming."

also he moves in (into a kitchen/restaurant) and immediately revolutionizes the order of things. how is this not stereotypically beta? so sure, he like tells them how to do it to be more successful and more efficient - but that alone is a weak argument for dominance especially when creative will do the reordering of stuff and the reexamination of the system/rules often when it moves into a new structure/place ( creative supposedly has 4D anyway, if i use dimensionality, which i'm skeptical of). but more importantly it's not a good enough argument for dominance when clearly there is such an emphasis on . i actually find EIE more plausible than LSE.
    Last edited by marooned; 03-27-2016 at 05:01 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i get confused about typing people like ramsay as delta st. do we all agree he is using a lot of ? because that's the IE i see out in the open a lot with him. LSE doesn't use like this - they actually try not to openly use in such a way. ramsay would be hitting EII's polr like constantly with the way he behaves.

i don't think an argument like how LSE has "4D Se" is going to make me see this as fitting. unless he is completely insane and shot up with adrenaline all the time* i just can't see LSE . . . (*this would probably make him such an unhealthy LSE that i don't think he'd be able to be successful like he is.)

i think that ramsay is using a lot because it's a strong, valued function - he can and does use it as his preferred approach.

eta: another thought i had is that i can see the active demonstrative fct with XSEs - but it's more of a tool they seem to use to get things done? they don't prefer to use it to directly confront and challenge others like ramsay does.

from wikisocion:

does not sound like ramsay. he goes directly to obstacles right away and deals with them. he comes off naturally as forceful, controlling, demanding. he is not focusing on "being welcoming."

also he moves in (into a kitchen/restaurant) and immediately revolutionizes the order of things. how is this not stereotypically beta? so sure, he like tells them how to do it to be more successful and more efficient - but that alone is a weak argument for dominance especially when creative will do the reordering of stuff and the reexamination of the system/rules often when it moves into a new structure/place ( creative supposedly has 4D anyway, if i use dimensionality, which i'm skeptical of). but more importantly it's not a good enough argument for dominance when clearly there is such an emphasis on . i actually find EIE more plausible than LSE.
    LSE social awareness and the need to be liked stops them from being that open about their disfavor in public but in private they will fire people for subordination for not working to their liking on.
    -

First impression is NPA+. http://npatraits.homestead.com/npatype.html
    Working from the NPA angle, because frankly I think it explains more about his personality/clears up more.
    Re. socionics type, eh... no real opinion and no desire for back and forth, what function why talk today.
    Some points (kinda funny, bc it's supposed to be a 'caricature', so maybe he is an extreme example):

We would expect the following qualities: narcissistic ambition, perfectionistic attention to detail and sense of duty, and the aggressive need for triumph through power.
    This character would be the most susceptible to be incited to rages [...] This is the narcissistic-perfectionistic-aggressive super-rage, or NPA rage. This often begins with some violation, reasonable or not, of the individual's sense of perfection, order or justice. That is, all rules should be followed exactly; everything should be exactly in its place. After a few milliseconds of seething, an explosive rage bursts forth, first having an aggressive-vindictive quality to it and being personally directed.
    Finally, we note that here we have found the personality type of the extroverted autocratic tyrant of the historical literature. This imperious personality is known on the one hand for his sense of duty to his people, and on the other hand for his towering rages.
    There is no question about it. He is an extrovert. His complexion definitely tends toward the sanguine, especially if he is at all agitated. His voice has an unrestrained quality. It may be forceful.
    This individual is not relaxed. He radiates a certain intensity and activity, and like the NA type, he too may have difficulty keeping still. In manner, he may be only moderately outgoing, especially if he is in circumstances where he is chronically dominated by stronger individuals. On the other hand, he may be intensely outgoing, affably ebullient or outright truculent.
    He is expansive, something of a perfectionist and a "doer." His perfectionist tendencies are not as constraining as in the NP type, and he actually gets things done. He likes to get the present job finished and move on to the next task, and he may be a true "workaholic," with his time filled with real activities. Although he may be a procrastinator, he dislikes intensely any ambiguous situations, incomplete information, work half-finished, or any feeling of "loose strings hanging." He tends to be impatient and sometimes impetuous. He cannot bear to stand and watch someone doing something slowly or fumbling about, and will immediately say, "Here, let me do it for you."
    If someone does not uphold his standards of perfection, then he will become indignant. He will spread his arms at the sides, with the palms up, in that characteristic stance of perfectionist incredulity. "How could you let that happen? Didn't you realize that...? What is going on here?"
    He may become involved in shouting matches, or even fisticuffs, in public with strangers. And if his pride or vanity is trampled upon, he may be incited to the narcissistic-perfectionistic-aggressive blind super-rage, which has been described earlier. The intensity of this red-faced rage may shock others seeing it for the first time.
    Also people who might lack the A trait or carry the A- trait might encounter problems with his 'style'.
    Last edited by Moonbeaux Rainfox; 03-11-2016 at 07:13 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

He is way more bouncy and smiley than I thought he would be. He seems warm and friendly.

I think he is pretty funny.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My favorite Gordon Ramsey moment:

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    He's so obviously not IJ it's not even funny. LSI e1 for Ramsey is making me lol hard. Many, if not most LSE bosses don't give a shit about comfortable working conditions and people's internal states . They can be very brash and pushy, but also extremely playful and upbeat. He's just one of the brasher ones. He's obviously Te and unnatural at using Se.

Exactly, very usual for LSE bosses No matter how hard they yell, they still look like an annoying pussy.
    Hey,

I just want to disagree with this statement I've highlighted. Some LSE, one I can think of who was my boss and who worked in a customer orientated business, was quite concerned with comfortable working conditions. For instance having a clean shop, reasonable working hours, a change room for clothing with regular laundering, and an open policy of discussing issues.

However, what was missing from this was a sense of emotional camaraderie, an 'easy atmosphere'.

Lunch room discussions mostly centred on how to make the daily logistics go faster, who would be working with who, how the customers where reacting "I can't believe she got upset where you guys OK with that?"...the nerve. How to be more productive, basically, and what was right and wrong both practically and interpersonally. Go figure..being Te ego.

Gordon Ramsay does display steady Te. Making more money, running the business more effectively and smoothly, using resources more efficiently to the exclusion of other concerns, daily continuous planning of logistics in a judicious style, and open frank discussion regarding such, are less concerned with how their statements might be perceived by others because all is acceptable because it is "factual". This is Te territory as I understand it.

Does this make Gordon an LSE? I can't say. I just want to point out the whole purpose of his original show was to improve people's businesses every episode to make them a lucrative company.

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same type, right?

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ramsay vs. twitters

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump.

I really enjoy all his shows. because of this someone told me 'oh, you like a**holes?' (it was a ILI) lol, what a mean thing to say esp. as anyone can enjoy something on TV while not having it jump out of the TV and into the living room; TE ego block imo, he's really awkward

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

His style of fixing stuff over maintenance really points towards irrational temperament.

ESTx – nature's glorified a-holes.

valuing...
    Anyways putting his hand in blender and pretending it's gone...
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is super entertaining to watch but it irks me that he can be so mean to people publicly like that and others think it's funny and normal. I hate the environment of working in most restaurants because that's how people are - they're mean. I know they have to run a business, blah blah blah, but why does everyone have to be so GET-UP-AND-GO! all the time? for the of life me I will never understand how anybody would consent to being on such stressful and competitive reality tv shows either. ANYWAY he is ES something I think

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I'd type Gordon very similarly to @Kill4Me.

LSE-Si, 8w7 Sp/Sx (863).

I find his aggression is way more characteristic of Type 8 than 7; he is not a Mind type, but a Gut type. Very visceral, not scattered and on the look-out for ideas. Apparently @darya recognizes this, too.

It looks like people see Se Ego for him because of him being Type 8 (SLE descriptions in Socionics have a heavy 8 bent) and having actually strong Se; but I don't see him actually having any Beta values or being Se lead. I don't see any signs of him caring for Fe or Ni or Ti or Se. "Business logic" lead suits him well – @wacey pretty much described it rather accurately imo.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE doesn't seem to be a bad choice

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

After watching tweet video I think he most definitely has some eye for aesthetics. If he is somewhat right in his opinions (because I'm not).
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    I'd type Gordon very similarly to @Kill4Me.

LSE-Si, 8w7 Sp/Sx (863).

I find his aggression is way more characteristic of Type 8 than 7; he is not a Mind type, but a Gut type. Very visceral, not scattered and on the look-out for ideas. Apparently @darya recognizes this, too.

It looks like people see Se Ego for him because of him being Type 8 (SLE descriptions in Socionics have a heavy 8 bent) and having actually strong Se; but I don't see him actually having any Beta values or being Se lead. I don't see any signs of him caring for Fe or Ni or Ti or Se. "Business logic" lead suits him well – @wacey pretty much described it rather accurately imo.
    Yeah, he's 8w7 for sure and extroverted imo.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can actually see EIE. He's only confrontational and aggressive when he's making people work in the kitchen but other than that, he seems like a jolly and expressive guy. Way too expressive to be LSI, anyway.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    After watching tweet video I think he most definitely has some eye for aesthetics. If he is somewhat right in his opinions (because I'm not).
    I think so too

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Estj

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

lol this is so much Ramsay

"The ISTj is always ready to directly counter and fight any manifestations of disorder, incompetence, and irresponsibility in society. (For example, the LSI can spend much of his vacation time fighting the deficiencies in the system of hotel maintenance and nutrition, and later return home tired, worn out, but happy - one additional center of sloppiness has been liquidated by his efforts and now other vacationers can get full service.)"

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Stratiyevskaya

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast