Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Splendid Socionics Test (Reboot)

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE
    William Shakespeare

EIEs are naturally animate and passionate and are skilled at generating liveliness and excitement. They believe that people need to be emotionally involved in life, not distant or indifferent to the important things that are happening.

EIEs often hold strong views about governance and social custom, though their beliefs stem from the interests of their close emotional relationships. EIEs like to involve people in interaction and create groups based around a shared experience. They tend to try to continually broaden these groups and engage people who seem to be on the sidelines.

EIEs interact most favorably with LSIs.

(For a more complete description, go to Wikisocion.net)

(screenshot for future use in spoiler)

Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This test gives me LII.

https://youtu.be/JirvSuZQ-gA?t=225
    TIM
    IEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Edgar Allen Poe

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found many of the questions nearly impossible to answer because I didn't relate to any of the choices, but I got IEI.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got SLI lol. The description for the result actually isn't bad and pretty accurate. I found myself answering questions pertaining to all kinds of IE's though.

It's not the first time. There is a young LII typist out there who types me SLI and will not budge, just as many won't with drastically different typings ha

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLE
    Winston Churchill

SLEs are strong-willed, independently-minded individuals who are able to recognize levels of willpower and motivation in others. They are almost always collected and ready for action. They are adept at organizing others effectively towards any given objective, and have no problem 'getting the job done', even if it requires stepping on a few toes.

They will take the initiative and act at the opportune moment. SLEs will often act without complete information, improvising as they go, but are successful nonetheless. Instability energizes them, as they are active people who think clearly on the move and tend to be unsatisfied with a stationary, peaceful lifestyle.

SLEs interact most favorably with IEIs.

(For a more complete description, go to Wikisocion.net)

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

scored SLE two times in a row

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    scored SLE two times in a row
    What if we are scoring as our dual o.O or superego

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idk, i scored LII in this same test 3 years ago

(btw Winston and I share the same bday so... )

I scored SEI

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scored ILE
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got LIE

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did it for fun and got SLE, again. Got it from this one back when I was still into doing tests.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

e_e well somehow I managed to get INTP even on this test. From MBTI to BIG5 to KEISEY'S types to SOCIONICS... INTP errywhere! WTF

ILI
    Isaac Newton

ILIs often have well-developed imaginative abilities, frequently engaging in mental wanderings. They can spend a great deal of time simply thinking and may appear to live 'in their heads'. They can be prone to excessive daydreaming, creation of intricate inner worlds or universes, or considering the past or future. ILIs may even have novelistic tendencies with the ability to create intricate plots, characters and places. ILIs, however, are not necessarily inclined to share their imagination with others.

ILIs interact most favorably with SEEs.

:/ so annoying..
    Last edited by SGF; 06-02-2020 at 06:36 AM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you looked at the individual IE’s and seen how you score on those, especially Si? I score high on Ni too often times, idk, I’ve dropped tests for the most part

Eccentric Neurotic Narcissist andreasdevig's Avatar
    TIM
    FiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got ILI last time. Got EII this time.
    EII-INFj / INFP / Strong E4 and 9 energy / Melancholic-Phlegmatic / Musical-Intrapersonal-Spatial / Kinky-Sensual

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    This test gave me SLI.
    we're the same

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE EIEs are naturally animate and passionate and are skilled at generating liveliness and excitement. They believe that people need to be emotionally involved in life, not distant or indifferent to the important things that are happening. EIEs often hold strong views about governance and social custom, though their beliefs stem from the interests of their close emotional relationships. EIEs like to involve people in interaction and create groups based around a shared experience. They tend to try to continually broaden these groups and engage people who seem to be on the sidelines.
    “You are a little soul carrying around a corpse.”
    - Epictetus

TIM
    Beta NF
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got LIE. What do you know. I do all the Reinens as LIE, I test as LIE to the most accurate test, I am LIE. Surprise. I'm taking that as a confirmation that everything I know is right.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cant take this test. I already know what each answer is going to lead to, so I'm always biased to the type I already consider myself to be.

Also, this test isn't splendid. It's just a copy of the descriptions from sociotype about how each function works for different positions in the stacking.
    Many of the options are not valid because they refer to positions related to specifics groups of types, like vulnerable Te, suggestive Te, leading Te and Mobilizing Te. So in many cases one has to choose an option that has nothing to do with one's type even though it's the closest to himself

It's hard to explain exactly why this shouldn't work well, but it's grounded in some flawless assumptions
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got LSE.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII, but there definitely were questions where I felt like I had two options, but had to pick one. I'm curious about percentage results and how my result would change based on different answers as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Turnip. I got turnip. How the hell is that a result?

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI. A little surprised it was accurate since several times I picked the non-Fe answer. The Fe answers seemed to point to a super extraverted person so I didn't relate.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Turnip. I got turnip. How the hell is that a result?
    I knew you were a turnip. I just knew it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I knew you were a turnip. I just knew it.
    On the internet, nobody knows I'm a turnip. Almost nobody, that is.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII.

Lacked options, sometimes picked some I barely related to, yet were better than the alternatives.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there a place I could read the small descriptions that comes with each type result? I find them interesting.
    This thread lacks the descriptions for SEI, ILE, LSI and SEE from what I saw.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    Is there a place I could read the small descriptions that comes with each type result? I find them interesting.
    This thread lacks the descriptions for SEI, ILE, LSI and SEE from what I saw.
    They come from the Wikisocion composite profiles, e.g.
    http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p..._SEI_composite
    http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p..._ILE_composite
    http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p..._LSI_composite
    http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p..._SEE_composite

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I can find that. I want the small blue texts that comes with the result which seems like a very concise summery. It's the very short decriptions I'm interested in, they have a certain relief I like.
    I lose interest in the long text on those pages sadly, lol.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@flowers and sugar
    The ILE is typically a 'big picture' kind of person, and tends to speak in generalizations about both people and things, omitting any details he deems mundane or uninteresting. He is acutely aware of what interests and what bores him. This leads him to always search for novelty and surprising things.

At any given moment, the ILE usually has a number of projects and/or skills that he is working on developing, and stays with these interests as long as he feels they have potential for growth. The ILE gets bored easily with rote tasks that do involve lots of repetition and little innovation, although he tolerates them if they are necessary to succeed in society.

ILEs interact most favorably with SEIs

(For a more complete description, go to http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=ILE
    The LII is usually a conceptual thinker with clearly delineated views and ideologies. Unless life forces him to earn a living doing physical labor, the LII prefers to apply his analytical thinking skills to non-material aspects of things: planning organizational structures, developing ideas, analyzing data, and reaching conclusions. No matter what he does or where he works, the LII will have a distinct focus on clarifying thought and ways of looking at things.

LIIs interact most favorably with ESEs

(For a more complete description, go to http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LII
    The ESE's fundamental desire in life is to inspire emotional well-being. Towards that end he is always in the process of creating an uplifting atmosphere and aesthetic/physical harmony, while generally making sure that people are happy and satisfied.

The ESE is quick to recognize and respond to passion and emotional involvement, stimulating it where there is none and fueling it where there is. He is well aware of his own and others' passions and tastes and likes to do and say things that stimulates and gives expression to these passions.

ESEs interact most favorably with LIIs

(For a more complete description, go to http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=ESE
    SEIs are extremely attuned to the internal atmosphere of their bodies, and the external atmosphere around them in daily lives. This in effect means that an SEI knows when to raise the mood of a group or an individual on account of their ability to sense physical states of people and groups, making them especially skilled with interpersonal relationships.

SEIs have a strong connection to and ability to recognize internal physical states in themselves and others. They understand how these states are reached and are able to easily recreate or avoid them if desired.

SEIs interact most favorably with ILEs

(For a more complete description, go to url]http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=SEI
    SLEs are strong-willed, independently-minded individuals who are able to recognize levels of willpower and motivation in others. They are almost always collected and ready for action. They are adept at organizing others effectively towards any given objective, and have no problem 'getting the job done', even if it requires stepping on a few toes.

They will take the initiative and act at the opportune moment. SLEs will often act without complete information, improvising as they go, but are successful nonetheless. Instability energizes them, as they are active people who think clearly on the move and tend to be unsatisfied with a stationary, peaceful lifestyle.

SLEs interact most favorably with IEIs.

(For a more complete description, go to http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=SLE
    LSIs have a strong command of how various systems, structures, and hierarchies around them work, and always have a clear idea of how to implement them and improve them. LSIs quickly and easily determine what is correct and incorrect according to the systems they are familiar with.

LSIs tend to logically analyze just about everything — even close relationships. LSIs view their partners and other members of their household as part of a system which should have a certain structure and order to it. Everything in this system should run like clockwork — scheduling, daily routines, responsibilities in the relationship, and household management.

LSIs interact most favorably with EIEs.

(For a more complete description, go to http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LSI
    EIEs are naturally animate and passionate and are skilled at generating liveliness and excitement. They believe that people need to be emotionally involved in life, not distant or indifferent to the important things that are happening.

EIEs often hold strong views about governance and social custom, though their beliefs stem from the interests of their close emotional relationships. EIEs like to involve people in interaction and create groups based around a shared experience. They tend to try to continually broaden these groups and engage people who seem to be on the sidelines.

EIEs interact most favorably with LSIs

(For a more complete description, go to http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=EIE
    IEIs perceive, process, and produce information concerning trends and patterns over time most intensively. They constantly and inadvertently make judgments, assessments, and assumptions about relationships based on what they see as recurring trends from past behavior.

They tend to understand the underlying dynamics of situations, people, etc., but may not be able to readily verbalize these insights since they are so internal and conceptual. IEIs are very imaginative people who tend to be mystical and dreamy. Their gentle demeanor does not cast them as particularly rebellious, but their obscure desires are often a far cry from those of the typical person.

IEIs interact most favorably with SLEs

(For a more complete description, go to http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=IEI
    SEEs have a high awareness of their social surroundings and of the social influence or ‘weight’ of different people. They are naturals at concentrating social attention on themselves or on anyone else they bring into the limelight. They rarely hesitate to take action in social situations.

SEEs have a very sharp understanding of people's attitude towards their suggestions, as well as their mood in general. The primary method of implementation for the SEE's goals is changing people's attitudes to be more in line with his own towards a certain objective.

SEEs interact most favorably with ILIs

(For a more complete description, go to http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=SEE
    The primary focus in life for ESIs is on stable inner criteria for personal relationships, therefore they follow ethical principles through which they evaluate their own and others' behavior and ideas, backed by input from what they perceive as the real world and how people really are rather than idealism, imagination or not-demonstrated potential in people.

The ESI sees reality primarily through static personal ethics and stable interpersonal bonds between individuals, including himself, where the status of such interpersonal bonds is determined by his personal ethics. The ESI is very confident in evaluating the ethical or moral qualities, and their consistency, of other people as well of himself.

ESIs interact most favorably with LIEs

(For a more complete description, go to http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.phptitle=ESI
    LIEs are focused on the accuracy and usefulness of information and actions in a long-term perspective. They rarely think about the expedience of an action in the present without having longer-term consequences in their minds, and their view of reality is shaped by an understanding of the outside world making sense in terms of concrete results.

If a decision or statement by a LIE seems to make no sense or lead to lack of comfort in the short term, the reason is that they're already thinking of longer-term gains. The LIEs always have one eye focused on the future to decide their actions.

LIEs interact most favorably with ESIs

(For a more complete description, go to http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE
    ILIs often have well-developed imaginative abilities, frequently engaging in mental wanderings. They can spend a great deal of time simply thinking and may appear to live 'in their heads'. They can be prone to excessive daydreaming, creation of intricate inner worlds or universes, or considering the past or future. ILIs may even have novelistic tendencies with the ability to create intricate plots, characters and places. ILIs, however, are not necessarily inclined to share their imagination with others.

ILIs interact most favorably with SEEs

(For a more complete description, go to http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=ILI
    The IEE is particularly sensitive to and observant of manifestations of spontaneity, social awkwardness, and psychological compatibility or incompatibility. This comes from being able to perceive who people really are as well as their sensitivity to people's feelings and emotional state.

This sensitivity makes the IEE very choosy of social situations – whom to interact with, what group to hang out with, how much time to spend with which people, etc. IEEs are likely to vocally criticize social atmospheres that they regard as strained, stifling, or stilted. IEEs tend to comment a lot on people's personalities and social situations and share insights on possible causes of people's relationships, behavior, and life.

IEEs interact most favorably with SLIs

(For a more complete description, go to http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=IEE
    EIIs have a strong personal value system and strive to embody their own ideals. EIIs are very attuned to the psychological atmosphere of interaction and to their own feelings towards people and things.

They treasure deep feelings of attachment and strive to deepen emotional bonds between people and harmonize relationships. When those people that the EII is close to suffer emotionally, the EII will do everything in her power to raise the emotional condition in the individual, often at the EII's expense.

EIIs interact most favorably with LSEs

(For a more complete description, go to http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=EII
    LSEs are primarily interested in productive activity that meets real needs. Their main activities are focused on addressing needs that are relevant today, not things that may or may not produce benefit some time down the road.

LSEs are sensitive to the productivity, quality, and effectiveness of everything around them. These are topics that they discuss frequently and have strong opinions about. They tend to freely comment on that which is pointless, poorly done, bound to fail, and all manifestations of unprofessionalism, as well as offer numerous tips and pointers for how these things can be improved.

LSEs interact most favorably with EIIs.

(For a more complete description, go to http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LSE
    SLIs are naturally good at knowing what kinds of activities and stimuli will produce which sensations and physical states in themselves and the people around them. They are highly sensitive to sensations of internal discomfort and dissonance, or when someone or something is aesthetically out of place.

They usually take quick action to remove the discomfort, dissonance, or misplacement so that things "feel right." They dislike it when others deny them of pleasurable material objects and can get quite possessive and territorial when claiming or re-claiming them.

SLIs interact most favorably with IEEs.

(For a more complete description, go to http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=SLI

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Subteigh
    Thank you! I really appreciate it.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI
    Isaac Newton

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    technical difficulties with questions 2 and 8

For 2, I can be passionate and expressive - but restraint also describes me? This is an introvert thing surely... the waiting for cues to let loose. I am restrained when situation demands it and when I wish to be taken seriously. For 8, I could not relate completely to any of the options. So I took the test twice, choosing options 1 and 2.

Sometimes I could relate to portions of more than one answer. I chose the better of the two options, but wonder how much that affects the accuracy of my calculation [IEI]

There are no IEE results shared yet, @Megatrop did you ever change your mind about this test?
    I did this test yesterday and got IEE, but it's easier now that I know my type. I still think this test isn't accurate
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got ILI. Curious.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Test gave me LII

TIM
    IEI-H 946
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)