Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 161 to 200 of 348

Thread: I will VI Anybody!

  1. #161
    Olimpia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Europe
    TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Posts
    7,968
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    medusa is just a child and its sad that you guys have developed a twisted co dependent relationship so you can both be fucked up and think its ok. I expect you as the man, especially as a freaking senior citizen to do better than that
    ^ Minus LIE.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

    *********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"



  2. #162
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Weird. I didn't realize I was here to give you joy.
    smh

  3. #163
    Let's go to fairyland Minde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Amongst the stars
    TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Posts
    4,182
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    What?

    My intention was not to make @Slugabed feel bad. My intention was to say that I think she's attractive, but she's not the object of my creepy interest. I actually do think the woman in the picture is ESI, and of course, I also think people are subconsciously oriented to think that their dual looks best.

    I wouldn't expect her to like the appearance of an LIE more than an IEE. I'd be surprised if she were offended at the fact that I prefer the looks of my dual to that of my Supervisor. Or am I missing something?

    It is true that I married an SLI-Te (partly because she was and still is beautiful), but looks aren't everything.
    I expect you didn't mean any harm by saying that, and I do follow your logic. It's an emotions/feelings thing, though. I could break it down for you if you like, here or elsewhere? It's hard to tell what needs explaining and what doesn't.


    You remind me a bit of my brother-in-law. One time the family was hanging out and the topic of hair straightening came up. Both my mother and sister (wife of my brother-in-law) had regularly had their hair professionally straightened. He asked them why and a bit about the process, seeming satisfied with their responses. He looked at my mom, then at my sister, then looked at me and more closely at my hair. With a straight face and in innocent seriousness he somewhat brusquely asked me, "Why don't you get your hair straightened?"

    *sigh* lol
    INFj / EII / FiNe
    ()



    "Have courage and be kind." - Cinderella's mom

    "Fear wist not to evade as Love wist to pursue." - Francis Thompson

  4. #164
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    thank God, Adam needs an EII to break it down for him the same way Medusa needs an ILE. please, please please take Minde up on the offer to work on this

    and Adam, I'm saying this because most people just disregard you as a creepy asshole and I don't think that's fair to go around totally deluded like that. You deserve the truth. If nothing else be like Jack and go seclude yourself for a while and come back a new man. its such a waste to live your whole life like that, being on the outs and not knowing it. maybe you don't care, but then you won't care about my assessment either, so whatever. I have to try

  5. #165
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    5,991
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    I expect you didn't mean any harm by saying that, and I do follow your logic. It's an emotions/feelings thing, though. I could break it down for you if you like, here or elsewhere? It's hard to tell what needs explaining and what doesn't.


    You remind me a bit of my brother-in-law. One time the family was hanging out and the topic of hair straightening came up. Both my mother and sister (wife of my brother-in-law) had regularly had their hair professionally straightened. He asked them why and a bit about the process, seeming satisfied with their responses. He looked at my mom, then at my sister, then looked at me and more closely at my hair. With a straight face and in innocent seriousness he somewhat brusquely asked me, "Why don't you get your hair straightened?"

    *sigh* lol
    By all means, @Minde, break it down for me. I respect your opinion and your thoughts, so I'd like to hear what you have to say. You can do it in a PM if you wish. That would be preferable to me, anyway.

    I'm out for a day or so (travel), so there's no rush.

  6. #166
    Olimpia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Europe
    TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Posts
    7,968
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

    Default

    How would @Bertrand explain my "relationship" with Adam?

    Doesn't seem like Conflict to me.

    And I also don't know what an ILE would help me with much. Could you enlighten me?

    I don't think I need more silly ideas or possibilities to think about...

    Pink elephants? Red dinosaurs? Imagine the illuminati symbol on the backside of your ass!

    Whoooo

    f yeah.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

    *********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"



  7. #167
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,192
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    fwiw I feel like 9 large is what you get when your type (SEE) is the opposite of the cultural gender stereotype, so you tend to manifest somewhat greater tendencies of dual, because you're kind of forced in that direction.
    I'm pretty sure that's an insult to male SEE's. Also, isn't extraverted sensing like the most manliest IE of all?
    I'm also pretty sure that Fi doesn't have to be feminine in any way, especially not when combined with Se.
    Also, if I were to be SEE and I was uncomfortable looking like a SEE because it would be ''too feminine'', wouldn't I try to look more like a SLE instead?
    I'm pretty sure it's nigh impossible to impose yourself as your dual. Duals are almost complete opposites in almost every way.

  8. #168
    Socionics is a spook ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    14,236
    Mentioned
    778 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    on some level everything offensive ever is a misinterpretation but the fact that you put it on others rather than take responsibility is what really offends people, its the callous disregard for even thinking you have a stake in it that makes you seem like a shit human being, not that you said something off color in of itself

    i.e. the rationalizations, the "lol let me go somewhere where people get me" its like yeah you do that. its like you don't understand on some level that everyone has their personal assessment of you as well; but they hold back because there's a social contract and you flout it and then take this bullshit victim mentality, its ridiculous. if you want to take the gloves off because you're some kind of sovereign citizen and never signed up, we can do that too, but I think history has shown basic politeness is a good general policy to abide by

    I don't even like calling people out, this gives me no joy, but holy shit your mom failed you


    medusa is just a child and its sad that you guys have developed a twisted co dependent relationship so you can both be fucked up and think its ok. I expect you as the man, especially as a freaking senior citizen to do better than that
    !!!! This is so fucking cathartic to read, you have no idea.

  9. #169
    Olimpia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Europe
    TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Posts
    7,968
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    !!!! This is so fucking cathartic to read, you have no idea.
    Bertrand = ESI, confirmed.

    #identicalz
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

    *********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"



  10. #170
    Socionics is a spook ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    14,236
    Mentioned
    778 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, just like everybody else.

  11. #171
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,192
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Persephone

    Wow you're pretty.

    You seem INFj or INFp to me. then again it's only 2 pictures and you're like staring at me ''mystically'' so I naturally associate that with those types.
    You remind me a bit of my sister, actually, who typed as MBTI INFJ

  12. #172
    wasp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    TIM
    ZGM
    Posts
    1,558
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    we employ only the most sophisticated of typing methods here on the16types.info.org.edu.net.com
    awldjkwepierpgokqweølfqøerlkfdaergnhtm¨å¨æ''-we-fqpoeufasdøflthøljwtlhkjrøtlhhhhhhhhhhsapfoeporipr
    "WELL I'M SORRY THAT I LIKE TO HAVE OPEN COMMUNICATION IN MY RELATIONSHIPS" - Galen 2k13

  13. #173
    Cosmic Teapot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    SLI sp/so
    Posts
    1,223
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Persephone you remind me a bit of Carice van Houten. She's the actress who plays The Red Priestess in GOT - Often typed as EII

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...es-with-Videos
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ing-EIIs-INFjs

  14. #174
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's an insult to male SEE's. Also, isn't extraverted sensing like the most manliest IE of all?
    I'm also pretty sure that Fi doesn't have to be feminine in any way, especially not when combined with Se.
    Also, if I were to be SEE and I was uncomfortable looking like a SEE because it would be ''too feminine'', wouldn't I try to look more like a SLE instead?
    I'm pretty sure it's nigh impossible to impose yourself as your dual. Duals are almost complete opposites in almost every way.
    nah you got me all wrong. my point was that Se is manly, but in terms of style and sense of humor you'll be more like your dual because you can't get away from your cognitive functions, which is why you wouldnt be more like SLE (not to mention quadral values). in some sense 4d valued Se is what it is, so you'll have some aspects in common with SLE. but you wouldn't want to use those aspects to imitate them, rather your image of "cool" and "masculine" would be along gamma lines

    im not trying to insult you and I think male SEEs are manlier than me, for example

  15. #175
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,192
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    nah you got me all wrong. my point was that Se is manly, but in terms of style and sense of humor you'll be more like your dual because you can't get away from your cognitive functions, which is why you wouldnt be more like SLE (not to mention quadral values). in some sense 4d valued Se is what it is, so you'll have some aspects in common with SLE. but you wouldn't want to use those aspects to imitate them, rather your image of "cool" and "masculine" would be along gamma lines

    im not trying to insult you and I think male SEEs are manlier than me, for example
    Ahh okay, so you mean that as an ILI I've got the sense of humor of a SEE?

  16. #176
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah it can go either way, when people tend to not be encouraged according to their base type they tend to resemble their dual more

    check this chick out. She types as ILI and after listening to her, I believe her. but she's definitely got more of a SEE style. I think it goes both ways so male SEE will express themselves more like ILI is stereotypically thought of in a lot of ways (blunt, analytical, detached, pragmatic, loner, etc), especially, I believe if they're more internet based, and not like jocks or whatever

    I mean it doesn't have to go this way, I'm sure there's goth or whatever female ILIs but its just a phenomenon that I've noticed happens sometimes and I think it has to do with similar core values but inverse strengths, so its almost like one imitates the other but not as well, and then is too good in other ways

    I don't know if you're ILI or SEE for sure or not, and I do think the weird tradition of typing people right off the bat may as well be "type my social mask" because you only get a good feel for people after a good chunk of time, and also new people's responses to questions and ideas changes as they themselves develop their own understanding of the theory. its always a cluster at first. id say give it 6 months and then you and the community will have a much stronger idea and a much deeper pool to draw on for assessment

  17. #177
    Grendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,329
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    what makes him say you have creative Fi over base, or ego at all for that matter?
    My behavioral loci are clearly more outward than inward most of the time. Sure, maybe I'll crash a bit if a schedule is hard to adapt to or I'm barraged with tasks far outside my comfort zone, but aside from that I'm more likely to feel stir-crazed than bombarded with too much information. I think I'm Extroverted and so do the people immediately around me. And I'm not innately rational, I just try really hard to be.


    I may be misrepresenting his rationale, but as I understand it, he types me Fi because I view my emotions as "belonging" to myself rather than my environment. They're a volatile but pervasive part of my mental life. Like I'd rather shell myself off than try to integrate my own feels into a precarious or demanding situation. I think that's what he meant?


    But at the same time I don't do a very good job containing them, and each increment of my anger is clearly visible as it builds up to combustion or the stimulus dissipates. Instead of feeling one thing and displaying another, I have to force myself to stop giving a shit for the moment except to complete the task at hand. (This isn't because I think it feels "phony," it's just very hard for me to fake what isn't there.) I'd rather be expected to be polite than warm and gregarious, but it's more in my nature to be blunt and scrappy than polite.


    Quote Originally Posted by paranoid View Post
    we employ only the most sophisticated of typing methods here on the16types.info.org.edu.net.com
    .onion


    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    I think it goes both ways so male SEE will express themselves more like ILI is stereotypically thought of in a lot of ways (blunt, analytical, detached, pragmatic, loner, etc), especially, I believe if they're more internet based, and not like jocks or whatever
    Think you're on to something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    Shut the fuck up, dumbass.


  18. #178
    Infinity Persephone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The country of croissants
    Posts
    1,844
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    @Persephone You look so familiar and I'm not sure why. . . Did you post a picture before? I don't know, but you look familiar somehow. Maybe it'll pop out of my memory why sometime later. The same thing happened the other day in a store, I passed someone and thought he looked really familiar, and then realized later it's because he looked like a character I had seen on a TV show, so it might be something like that.
    Yes I've already posted pictures but I usually delete them after some time. People do tell me from time to time I remind them someone but they never get to put the finger on it. Maybe we met in our past lives?

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    @Persephone

    Wow you're pretty.

    You seem INFj or INFp to me. then again it's only 2 pictures and you're like staring at me ''mystically'' so I naturally associate that with those types.
    You remind me a bit of my sister, actually, who typed as MBTI INFJ
    Thanks, you are sweet. I selftype INFJ in MBTI , though I was officially typed INTJ step 1 and 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    @Persephone you remind me a bit of Carice van Houten. She's the actress who plays The Red Priestess in GOT - Often typed as EII

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...es-with-Videos
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ing-EIIs-INFjs
    <3 Someone suggested that before, thanks... She is mesmerizing in GOT.


  19. #179

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hybris theory View Post
    idk why there's a thumbnail now.. well.. someone willing to type me? : ))) ty
    Have you considered ESI?

    I got a quite strong SE vibe from your third pic in particular (strong presence/domination from the eyes)

    and you seem to fit in quite nicely with these guys:

    https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/esi-fi/

  20. #180
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,453
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    not really, no, my Se sucks : )

  21. #181

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hybris theory View Post
    not really, no, my Se sucks : )
    Ha, fair enough!

  22. #182
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,453
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    is ESI all I get? : /

  23. #183
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    do you have any older pics that would illustrate some development over time

    i like to get a feel for the flow of a person's life because it seems like people can radically change their image and just a snapshot of one or the other may not be representative of the whole

  24. #184
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah robespierre will fight, he just does so like a rooster

    in the same way the guy in that video is expressive, its just fucking annoying. thus is the way of the polr

    a good way to think of polr is when you go all in you're like a shittier version of your conflictor

  25. #185
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,453
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Bert
    the pics were from when I was in order, 22, 23, 18, 24
    hmm, I picked them because I look fine to me, I usually look awkward in pictures and make the weirdest expressions, kind of too self-consciousness at play... hm, maybe my selection reverted to compensate what I usually lack. It's nice to see what people see anyway : )

  26. #186
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah I feel the same way about my own pics

  27. #187
    Olimpia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Europe
    TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Posts
    7,968
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    Yeah, just like everybody else.
    Everyone is a copy of a copy of a copy.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

    *********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"



  28. #188
    Olimpia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Europe
    TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Posts
    7,968
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hybris theory View Post
    is ESI all I get? : /
    Yes.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

    *********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"



  29. #189

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    4,697
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Bertrand = ESI, confirmed.

    #identicalz
    Actually yeah I think @Bertrand posts way too much subjective Internal IE stuff to be Te lead, if the only two options were LIE and ESI then Fi lead makes more sense, and, as for the Ni, ESIs can be philosophical on that level he's doing alright.

  30. #190
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    yay im the prettiest girl in the socion

  31. #191
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,453
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    looks are so deceitful when people are blind tsk ; )

  32. #192

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    4,697
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hybris theory View Post
    not really, no, my Se sucks : )
    What makes you think so?

  33. #193
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    5,991
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hybris theory View Post
    is ESI all I get? : /
    I agree with @neproblems that there is a lot of Se in the second, third, and fourth pics. I'd say you are ESI-Se from VI, TBH. The second pic looks a bit like @blackburry, and the third pic looks a bit like @kalinoche, and the fourth pic just looks ESI.

    The woman in your avatar picture, on the other hand, looks like she is an N-type, sort of like spider. I assume that is not you, because.....eyebrows. However, different pictures of one person can vary a lot. Personally, I have taken pictures of me that my own mother didn't recognize.

    I am LIE, and I find the second and third pictures attractive. I can see "prettiness" in other types, but duals are a type that I find to actually be attractive*. This typing method may be worth as much and be as subjective as VI, though. Take it with a grain of salt.


    *Full disclosure, probably TMI: I find LSI's and SLI's to be attractive, too, but in a different way than ESI's.

  34. #194
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    the "ur hot therefore ESI" method is worthless and you should stop using it

    its so Si and Ni polr if there was any doubt in my mind you're LSE that post definitely sealed it

    also no one gives a fuck about what you find attractive so you can stop bringing it up at every available opportunity

    its Ni creative like me taking a shit is Si creative, and I'm no manzoni

  35. #195
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,453
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I guess I've selected some pictures that make me look kind of different from how I usually look, I can blame that. It's a pity though that as soon as one appears a bit.. confident (?? Idk what makes you say I'm Se) then it's labelled as Se. Lolling. I'm the least confident person ever anyway : )
    @Myst
    I can tell I'm not Se because I value intuition, patterns, brain connections, delving in my dreams and in other people's minds as well as in mine. If I focus into something my brain starts scanning all that a subject is about, I don't follow its dynamics anymore and get lost in my head. I'm not Se because I'm not attuned with the "physical" world, so to speak, I don't "live in the moment", so to speak, and I can't take advantage of situations. I'm not organized, not like to keep myself and my environment in place, and I really fail to many of the descriptions of ESI.
    Ne is more my thing, and even my subtype, which is supposed to make people more lively than the stereotyped EII you all seem to have in mind.

    Nice try : )

  36. #196
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    5,991
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hybris theory View Post
    I guess I've selected some pictures that make me look kind of different from how I usually look, I can blame that. It's a pity though that as soon as one appears a bit.. confident (?? Idk what makes you say I'm Se) then it's labelled as Se. Lolling. I'm the least confident person ever anyway : )
    @Myst
    I can tell I'm not Se because I value intuition, patterns, brain connections, delving in my dreams and in other people's minds as well as in mine. If I focus into something my brain starts scanning all that a subject is about, I don't follow its dynamics anymore and get lost in my head. I'm not Se because I'm not attuned with the "physical" world, so to speak, I don't "live in the moment", so to speak, and I can't take advantage of situations. I'm not organized, not like to keep myself and my environment in place, and I really fail to many of the descriptions of ESI.
    Ne is more my thing, and even my subtype, which is supposed to make people more lively than the stereotyped EII you all seem to have in mind.

    Nice try : )
    Well, you know yourself best.

    Have you tried taking any of the standard socionics tests?

  37. #197
    Socionics is a spook ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    14,236
    Mentioned
    778 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    How would @Bertrand explain my "relationship" with Adam?

    Doesn't seem like Conflict to me.
    If you type Bertrand and I as his duals then it's inconsistent for you to use intertype relationships in any context.

  38. #198
    on a magic carpet ride fresh meat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    1,538
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    My first superficial impression: looks way more expressive and outgoing than what you'd imagine the stereotypical ILI nerd to look like. (I mean, look at them http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p...a#ILI_.2F_INTp)

    Then I remembered that I had typed the Amazing Atheist as ILI, and he is actually quite expressive as well... @Capitalist Pig, another ILI who has been here forever is equally as loud and expressive on voice chat, even more so than our resident SEE @Daddy Lessons.



    ^ omfg 1:04 he actually said "HAHAHA". Guess he's not a true ILI after all.
    Yeah, I think it's a matter of subtype, too. Like I am easily more expressive than ILI-Ni's I find but ILI-Te's can be surprisingly talkative or expressive. Fe PoLR comes in more flavors than just a lack of expression so I think "HAHAHA = not ILI" is a limiting idea.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 3w4 9w8

  39. #199
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,453
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Adam
    Schermata 2017-07-29 alle 20.01.22.png
    these are some of the test I took in the last 2 years, I did more but the results never varied from this... I tried twice now to take the sociotype.com test but it doesn't process, ugh. I usually get straight IEE in there, irrational subtype.

    Aha.

  40. #200
    wasp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    TIM
    ZGM
    Posts
    1,558
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    awldjkwepierpgokqweølfqøerlkfdaergnhtm¨å¨æ''-we-fqpoeufasdøflthøljwtlhkjrøtlhhhhhhhhhhsapfoeporipr
    "WELL I'M SORRY THAT I LIKE TO HAVE OPEN COMMUNICATION IN MY RELATIONSHIPS" - Galen 2k13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •