Thread: Carrie Fisher

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Carrie Fisher

I miss her a lot and I thought she was such a force of good in the world. I think she was IEE, she was zany and into social justice.

"If my life wasn't funny it would just be true, and that is unacceptable."

"Instant gratification takes too long."

"I am mentally ill. I can say that. I am not ashamed of that. I survived that, I'm still surviving that, but bring it on."

"Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die."

"I quote fictional characters because I am a fictional character myself."

Maybe 7w6, too.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Agreed.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't miss her. She was a one trick pony in acting, and then a one trick pony in whatever. About being an addict or whatever. Same shit over and over. You were drunk and shit. We get it. Half of Hollywood has that story.

Her face was garbage. I noticed it immediately. Anyway, I don't like her. She got lucky in one movie before I was born and has done nothing since.

She is not a "special" person in any way shape or form. She isn't lesser but should not be mourned more than anybody in your local obituary.
    "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tearsofaclown View Post
    I don't miss her. She was a one trick pony in acting, and then a one trick pony in whatever. About being an addict or whatever. Same shit over and over. You were drunk and shit. We get it. Half of Hollywood has that story.

Her face was garbage. I noticed it immediately. Anyway, I don't like her. She got lucky in one movie before I was born and has done nothing since.

She is not a "special" person in any way shape or form. She isn't lesser but should not be mourned more than anybody in your local obituary.
    Should I make a thread about you instead?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Really liked how she was serving it raw.

<3

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Really liked how she was serving it raw.

<3
    Yeah, she was so brave and authentic.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Lessons View Post
    Should I make a thread about you instead?
    She stopped caring about being young and beautiful when she became old and ugly. and lol at people actually making pictures with Carrie Fisher quotes. They are shit quotes that have been said better by others.

For example:

vs:

“To change one’s life:
    1. Start immediately.
    2. Do it flamboyantly.
    3. No exceptions.”

William James

"If you want a quality, act as if you already had it." - William James

“Believe that life is worth living, and your very belief will help create the fact." -William James

And Muhammad Ali did that. Said he was the greatest even before he believed it. He wanted a quality so acted like he already had it.

"I am the greatest. I said that even before I knew I was. I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I was really the greatest."

"Keep the faculty of effort alive in you by a little gratuitous exercise every day. That is, be systematically ascetic or heroic in little unnecessary points, do every day or two something for no other reason than that you would rather not do it, so that when the hour of dire need draws nigh, it may find you not unnerved and untrained to stand the test. So with the man who has daily inured himself to habits of concentrated attention, energetic volition, and self-denial in unnecessary things. He will stand like a tower when everything rocks around him, and when his softer fellow-mortals are winnowed like chaff in the blast."

-James
    "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carrie Fisher was more than just an actress - She was one of Hollywood's best script Doctors

Turns out she was often brought onboard to edit movie scripts, with a focus on female dialogue. She would insure that the scripts made conversations from people, especially women, more realistic. So to answer Tearsofaclown's little tirade: no she was not just a one trick pony, she was actually a highly sought after screen writer.

(Ps, newsflash bud, everybody turns old and ugly, including your whiny ass.)

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Carrie Fisher was more than just an actress - She was one of Hollywood's best script Doctors

Turns out she was often brought onboard to edit movie scripts, with a focus on female dialogue. She would insure that the scripts made conversations from people, especially women, more realistic. So to answer Tearsofaclown's little tirade: no she was not just a one trick pony, she was actually a highly sought after screen writer.

(Ps, newsflash bud, everybody turns old and ugly, including your whiny ass.)

You know what else she was known for? Wrongful death suits. lol. I think her estate is still being sued.

Force for good?

Carrie Fisher’s request to be removed from a wrongful-death lawsuit involving a 21-year-old woman who fatally overdosed on heroin after living in the actress’s guesthouse was denied this week.

“Fisher has failed to meet her burden to establish that she cannot be found responsible, as a matter of law, for the conduct of Boyd, a joint venturer,” reads the order.

In return, Fisher was paid “a share of Boyd’s profit or revenue, equal to cash payments of $10,000, weekly,” the complaint alleges, according to THR.

http://people.com/movies/carrie-fish...awsuit-report/

And for a woman who says looks dont matter, why did she have so much plastic surgery and be a weight watchers spokeswoman? lol. Ti polr makes sense for her I guess. She ran some bullshit rehab program in her guest house because of her name and somebody died. But Fischer got paid so it is all good. Except for the judge who disagreed. She would be on trial right about now if alive.

Fisher, who died on Tuesday at 60, made monumental changes to the dialogue of popular '90s films like "Hook," "Lethal Weapon 3," "Sister Act," and "The Wedding Singer."

lol. a screenwriting giant. all classics right there.
    Last edited by Tearsofaclown; 07-09-2017 at 03:01 AM.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tearsofaclown View Post
    You know what else she was known for? Wrongful death suits. lol. I think her estate is still being sued.

Force for good?

Carrie Fisher’s request to be removed from a wrongful-death lawsuit involving a 21-year-old woman who fatally overdosed on heroin after living in the actress’s guesthouse was denied this week.

“Fisher has failed to meet her burden to establish that she cannot be found responsible, as a matter of law, for the conduct of Boyd, a joint venturer,” reads the order.

In return, Fisher was paid “a share of Boyd’s profit or revenue, equal to cash payments of $10,000, weekly,” the complaint alleges, according to THR.

http://people.com/movies/carrie-fish...awsuit-report/

And for a woman who says looks dont matter, why did she have so much plastic surgery and be a weight watchers spokeswoman? lol. Ti polr makes sense for her I guess. She ran some bullshit rehab program in her guest house because of her name and somebody died. But Fischer got paid so it is all good. Except for the judge who disagreed. She would be on trial right about now if alive.

Fisher, who died on Tuesday at 60, made monumental changes to the dialogue of popular '90s films like "Hook," "Lethal Weapon 3," "Sister Act," and "The Wedding Singer."

lol. a screenwriting giant. all classics right there.
    Hey, Sister Act is a great movie.

Banned
    TIM
    LII (INTj)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carrie Fisher - ENFJ - Hamlet

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

INFJ

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yeah, I can buy IEE for her.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carrie Fisher - ENFJ Hamlet

This is the comment you are looking for

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"zany and into social justice" -- that's not exactly the IEE archetype

I would say SEE or EIE, other types seem unlikely. Her excessive and debaucherous lifestyle suggests a 1P Se type.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    "zany and into social justice" -- that's not exactly the IEE archetype
    That’s quite literally every IEE I’ve known.

”I don’t want to be thought of as a survivor because you have to continue getting involved in difficult situations to show off that particular gift, and I’m not interested in doing that anymore” - unvalued Se

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, me too. She was cool person and great at her role.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE

I should maybe make a list of famous EIE with bipolar disorder. seems to be extremly common for this type.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    EIE

I should maybe make a list of famous EIE with bipolar disorder. seems to be extremly common for this type.
    No. It's not. That would be an irrational thing - even an extreme irrational. EIEs have high emotional control and are rational types.

ps. by high emotional control I mean the ability to modify their emotional expressions as to how they effect others around them. If Bipolar people could do that effectively, they wouldn't be diagnosed with a problem.
    Last edited by squark; 03-11-2021 at 11:28 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE unless she is... actually... the EII-C lol

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both Carrie Fisher and Leia from Star Wars are either INFJ or ENFJ. She is very bubbly, likes to show a cute charm, a more innocent sparkle, and she also seems more programmed in a harmonized, yet logical way.
    Raptor is the 1 true Slowking. He came to completely master the system, doorways of holy wisdom and flowering to penetrate beyond bubbles of live wire explosions and channels to impulsive luster curling detonators and bell towers to resonate and build coastlines of futures and roses polarizing happy treasuries installing powers of earth and triumph!!
    Raptor will completely master the system by winning in 2014 and 2019 to further emblazon victory over George Lucas, stadiums of ruby threads igniting passion and elevators of empiricism smashing imaginative flurries meteor mashing charcoal and feathers to fissure grand canyon tomes of pewter plunge cinnabar souls walking pages of diaries to firmaments of steel giga harvesting timer ball ready to unleash shards of heaven!!
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition