Quote Originally Posted by echidna1000 View Post
Hmmm.. well who would you type as a more typical IEI? I thought Marilyn Monroe with her soft, passive appeal, and her tendency at work to hold up the whole set while she reflected on the broader meaning of her role was rather straightforward as IEI. At least, I see the with low and non-existent .
Marilyn Monroe got herself into lots of trouble because of her lack of foresight. Her affairs and so forth speak of weak Intuition. An IEI with stronger Intuition would not get herself involved in precarious situations like these, for their foresight is much better developed. They have a better awareness of future consequences. She primarily lived in the moment. It seemed like she did not understand why she ended up in all those complicated situations and broken relationships. She does seem to value but not actually be "good" at it. So all that, besides some other things, make me find Gamma SF more likely for her. Her public role seemed rather SEE, though I am starting to find it possible she was an ESI with weak and and HA.

Anyhow, there'll always be disagreements on the types of celebrities... This is just my perspective.