Thread: EII-LSE Duality Relations (INFj-ESTj)

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    LSEs like the "classical feminine beauty",
    hmm...

I've seen a lot of EIIs looking like that, I mean, long hair, cute dress, soft voice...that kind of stuff.
    Well, I am like this. Though I wouldn't say I am like the picture. I have a sadder, melancholic offbeat "4" vibe.

LSEs also like the typical feminine traits, like cooking, decoration, kindness...
    I am terrible at cooking lol and still haven't learned the patience to do so properly. I absolutely value compassion and sincerity/honesty and would not want to be that close to someone who does not. I do have my own taste in things, and I like being able to express myself that way so perhaps "decoration" can count under that...though I have ideas I am myself a little too unconfident in which one is the right one to pursue.

the -I like to please others- kind of chick etc.
    I would say I don't like getting into unnecessary confrontations and do sometimes have a hard time saying "no" sometimes to certain people, can be rather shy and timid at times etc. but I don't really see it as "I like to please others" sort of thing.

LSEs males also like to portray the typical masculine attitudes and to be in charge (take all the decisions, etc).
    Doesn't sound terrible to me if done in the right way, I can be pretty "yielding" but also extremely stubborn about certain things that matter to me. So not all the decisions would go over to my other half...
    At the same time, I don't like the idea of a very traditional and boring dynamic. More than anything though, I tend to focus on SX when it comes to relationships (chemistry, intensity, connection stuff) rather than things people do for someone they care about (SP) or what they look like to others (SO).

Not all the girls can stand that, enjoy pleasing others or have that kind of look.
    I wouldn't really describe myself as enjoying pleasing others, I think I enjoy pushing against the norm or convention and giving voice to something new, creative, exciting...And I love when others are able to do the same, to be themselves, to be passionate, and to freely talk about what matters to them.

They also like to feel intellectually superior, so a know it all is not really their option.
    Haha, I think I prefer intellectual equality more than any other option as it pertains to this.

The typical girl who would admire his intelligence, who would wait for him at home, while cook the dinner and fold his socks. If she has artistic tendencies and read about politics, its a plus.
    Well he would probably admire my intelligence, and I his as well It would go both ways. Cooking dinner and folding socks sounds like a really boring dynamic and tbh I don't pay attention to those things lol chores annoy me. Though I would of course do my fair share...it just sounds boring though the way this dynamic is described. I have artistic tendencies and I would love someone who likes and appreciates that, maybe even has artistic tendencies himself
    I don't care so much about politics.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VenusRose View Post
    I would say I don't like getting into unnecessary confrontations
    While on practice you did it on this forum. You were senselessly rude. And then made strange demands to ban the ones who disagrees with you. You are conflicting by Fi types standards.
    You may do not like this for sure and try to avoid them more than EIEs, for example. But you do conflicts without reasons, what EII are the least to do.