intuition = reduced physical energy + heightened mental energy. that + their detachment from the real world = their appearance comes secondary to their personality. they usually view their appearance through the lens of utility ("what can my appearance do for me?") [aside from EIIs] in general Ne-egos only care about being labeled attractive by a handful of individuals (i.e. their partner) which works in their favor since Ne-Si valuing quadras tend to prize "natural beauty" above "artificial beauty" ("divorced from aggressive sexuality") and Si-egos are whizzes at spotting beauty in other people ("you may not shower, but you've got beautiful eyes!") which is the sweetest of compliments to Ne-egos, but their ultimate strength is still their personality. ime it's usually Ne-egos who have specific (even obscure) preferences wrt physical appearances, whereas Si-egos are drawn to wacky and witty infantile behavior, which would equate to the Ne-ego's "personality" ("i may not shower, but look what i can do!" [does a handstand and falls off the pier]) on top of that, intuitives tend to emanate an aura of "exclusivity". they've got a penchant for controlling other people's perception of them, which makes it sound like sensing types have bad personalities, but that's not the case either. it's more like, one man's "whatever" is another man's "hell yeah".

that could be BS too but it seems to work with the theory that duals are "made for each other" [alternatively: "made to find each other attractive"]