Thread: Identical relationship ENTj-ENTj

Creepy-GOLDENBALLS

Default Identical relationship ENTj-ENTj

How do you get along with other ENTjs

Ive read threads about ENTJ-INTJ/ENTP relations but nothing about two ENTjs.

I think Enneagram type would have something to do with how well they get along, as well as the variant.

I know an ENTJ 8 sx/soc and an ENTJ 6w7 soc/sp. The differences are so noticable that they look like completely different Types.

The anti-Canada, roughly 2 miles from Mr. Cone's house
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A=bw

My area is made mostly of ENTJs, ENSPs, ESFPs, INTPs, etc. Being that we're mostly a Gamma area, there would have to be some ENTJs I know of, however I don't type them.

On the assumption that at least the most E of my friends is an ENTJ, we get along fairly well, however after prolonged periods (say months), we do grow tired of each other. However, it is best to keep in mind that often the person I refer to doesn't see me every day. Interpolation would show that if we were together every day, we'd grow resentful of each other and not speak for awhile, while referring to the other one as an idiot, etc. Usually same typed people don't intereact favorably, as they each will typically show the most common signs of their type. Because of this, especailly in E types, resentment is formed as they each want to dominate.

However, if both were I types, the result may be different, as each would be reserved and less likely to anger the other. Also, domination is less significan in their group, so small things wouldn't be percieved so negatively.

The logical thing is that same types would interact fairly favorably, however in my experience, this usually isn't the case. However, before I can swear to this testament, I'd have to type all the people in my life and then monitor our interactions. I won't do this, as I see life for living, not observing.
    Mr. Cone's family scares me.

If I only had a brain...

Voted "most cryptic" and "Most likely to become his/her country's next president/prime minister"

I'd like to thank all of you who voted for me. When I take office, I'll remember those who didn't vote for me...

ENTJ

Warning: can be long-winded when writing. Allow for a minimum of 20 minutes to read each individual post of mine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ENTJ-ENTJ can be great

I am an ENTJ dyed in the wool - took the test 5 times over the last 12 years and regardless of the stage of life, I am what I am. I love a good (but well earned) laugh and enjoy the well-crafted stereotype jokes.

As one of the rare female ENTJs, I have more male friends than female. Most of those male friends are VPs and whatnot of large companies, so it is no surprise to me that they are ENTJs, but I have in fact asked and my suspicions confirmed. They make quick but relevant decisions, there's no 'tell me how you're feeling pookie' baloney, and they are super straightforward. No wondering about what they think about anything - you want to know, you ask, you get the answer. It's great. Compared to what most relationships are like, it's a breeze to get along with them.

One thing about ENTJs that is tough though, is that the honesty thing can be difficult. For some reason you feel compelled to tell the complete truth with all the rough edges intact. That being said, when you know you are interacting with someone on that honest of a level, it's actually relaxing because you know you can trust them. The fact that they make such bold moves in business, know their operas, wines, football, technology, and global cultures makes them soooo sexy to other ENTJs. At least to this ENTJ. There's nothing like self-assurance and the goods to back it up to turn an ENTJs head. If you can pair two people who see their mate as their equal, you probably have a lifelong match, assuming that neither shows one iota of perceived weakness. Because of course that is the beginning of the end. Weakness meaning weakness in character, or weakness in skills, or weakness in fortitude, not weakness as in "emotion". We're mostly softies on the inside of our crunchy shells...

I am married to a totally different animal - sometimes that is wonderful and sometimes exhausting. I suspect that one of my children is an ENTJ but that remains to be seen...

I don't think there's much to say about the control thing - we seem to be compelled to control our environment. Sometimes that means controlling the efforts of people around us subconsciously, especially if those people are not taking the reins on things that need to be done. It's not dominance, it's just a need for order. If we are with people who are doing what they need to do to create order and not chaos, then we are perfectly content. There's no need to control something or someone that is already logical. We don't always do well with the "Feeling" people though...that can be an ugly situation when we go 'in our heads' and they are 'in their hearts' and we bump into each other...it takes a lot of work and practice to be careful with people's feelings - it's not our first nature.

But what's weird? I'm supposed to be this neat-freak...someone got that one way off. If I'm in the middle of really important work - or things I'd just rather do - the house falls apart. Does this happen to anyone else or am I just alone here?
    "I like a man who grins when he fights" - Winston Churchill

The anti-Canada, roughly 2 miles from Mr. Cone's house
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Say no to cleaning!

I don't clean and I'm an ENTJ. This comes from a long line of non-cleaners in my family. My mom and dad hated to do it, so they didn't "learn" me to do it. Might explain why if some gvmt official were to come into my house, it could be condemned. Lol, it isn't that dirty, but just sitting at the computer, I see stacks of paper and books. Nice clothes on the floor, etc.
    Mr. Cone's family scares me.

If I only had a brain...

Voted "most cryptic" and "Most likely to become his/her country's next president/prime minister"

I'd like to thank all of you who voted for me. When I take office, I'll remember those who didn't vote for me...

ENTJ

Warning: can be long-winded when writing. Allow for a minimum of 20 minutes to read each individual post of mine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Interestingly enough...

So I'm leaving on what amounts to a red-eye tomorrow a.m...the family has left for a vacation - shudder - with the dogs...and what do I do? Call my good friends to see who can socialize...but after that? I clean the house. I CLEAN THE HOUSE. After that whole rant about not being a house cleaner. But you know what I realized? I had a substantial amount of achievement during the day, and didn't need to be 'in my head' about work afterward, so I had to control my environment in my empty domicile, using every industrial strength cleaning solution known to my corner of the world. Plus no one was trying to thwart my mission. It was GLORIOUS...I never claimed to be a domestic goddess but damn I do a good job when I am on a mission.
    "I like a man who grins when he fights" - Winston Churchill

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh... I hate mess at my place. It gives me the impression that there is less space than there really is.

I like to have things nicely organized in my fridge, drawers, cupboards, etc. as to make sure the things I use the most are the easiest to get and are placed logically (all wine glasses on the left, all normal glasses in the middle, etc.). The same is true for my computer. There is not one icon on my desktop and my "start menu" has only 9 folders, each concerning a specific category of programs. Doing this saves time and makes it easier to get what you're looking for quickly (since if you forgot where you put something, you just need to use logic to find it in a couple of seconds).

If I'm in the middle of something "big", my place can indeed fall apart (although it's not for long).
    ENTj - intuitive subtype - 8w9, sp/sx