0 Thread(s)

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He isn't at all to me, he's a joke and a puppet. How can I be terrified of something I can't take seriously, don't respect and know to be a vessel?

I'm more wary of Melania really, she's like the Terminator waiting to shed it's human suit

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Am i the only one who likes trump? I meam i dont follow politics a lot, but he seemed way more genuine than hillary, ive rather had someone liked trump in the office, who focuses more on the issues at hand in america itself, like jobs etc and says what he thinks out loud, than another shammy hillary clinton, who does what the highest bidder gives. Agree with cuivinen that we need someone strong in the office there, not some scam that says politically corrrect shit while being the devil. I mean come on, theres a reason she lost, its because people can see through what a big phony she was. Id rather america go back to the isolasionistic politics the usa used to follow, before they started meddling in the world during and on after ww2. I mean look what theyve done to the middle east, all those pointless wars against communism. Americans are paranoid and dont know shit beyond their own country. Its better that someone like trump makes them face their own problems and stop meddling with the world. Would give everyone a breather. And no i dont care if he makes contradictory statements, its the least i care about.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh, and in the light of cancerous feminism and "being offended" being the new catchphrase i find it delighting that we have trump in the office, someone who doesnt give a fuck what people think of him, especially not cancerous liberals and their "reverse racism", which shouldnt exist. If anyone says they sont like gays, for example, they get harrassed etc instead of being tolerated. We live in a reverse tolerant society, where if you dont account to the feelings of whatever the fuck disability or shortcomings people have, you get branded as a bigot, redneck or whatever for having a nonliberal view. Im not saying im a republican, im not even an american, but this reverse racism where everything except the white man has someone got more reason to talk, because the white man has so much "privilege", whatever that means, is disgusting, and people cattering to the lowest common denominator has its limits.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Whatever happened to sucking things up and moving forward, regardless of what people think? Were moving forward to braincontrol, where people are being shunned for expressing a dislike for anything that is somehow "lower" than the average "white man". It speaks of great insecurity to insinuate that because the white man is apparently superior, we need to give minorities more privilege somehow. Its retarded backwards thinking, and its what happens when you let women get too much power over men. In america, men are the biggest pussies ive ever seen, and women are somehow snowflakes that deserve to be treated right, and if you say anything wrong, you get harrassed into oblivion. Look at how trump is being portrayed in the media for not having a liberal stance of things. And we claim we have a nonbiased "free" media. Its nothing but biasrd propaganda, not much different from what youd think youd see in communist russia ot china or some other apparent dictator ruled country. We live in a society where men are afraid to be men, who are made felt guilty to be a man, because of the implication of apparent advantages and the apparent "wage gap" myth. Dont earn as much as men? Negotiate about your wage more aggressively and assertively, like men do, but no, women have learned that to complain gets you done more than hard work,because the men in america are oussies who give on to the complaints and emotional manipulation of women. Women earn less because they work less hard, take off maternity leaves ( sorry for basic biology), are usually not carreer devils, dont negotiate fot wage as aggressively, and settle fot less. Men are raised to suck it up and be a man, women are raised to be weak, helpless and cared for, use men through emotional manipulation to get what they want, instead of going out and getting it for themselves. Pathetic

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I hope this cancer stops soon, because its getting out of hand and ruining social society. Being whiny and pretending to be weak is getting you farther than showing fortitude and strength. This is the product of a maternal society that catters to the weak, instead of the strong. Eventually, it collapses in and on itself, because this is not sustainable. Pretending to be weak to get sympathy from the strong has its limits, and trump going into precidency is exactly the beginning of the end. Its not a surprise people are fed up with the current state of affairs, as its cancerous and ridiculous, and its no surprise a country like america is getting slowly outshone by countries that do catter to the strong, e.g. china. Because cattering to the weak too much leads to too much unmotivation. Why be smart, why work hard, when you can just be a gay black midget muslim transgender and get whatever the hell you want by emotionally playing the victim and making ridiculous claims people have to adhere to? Things like safe space and all that balloney, let these idiots get roasted and get a reality check ffs. Its like the emperor with invisible clothes, and nobody had the balls to say anything to him not to offend him. This is how we are living now, and its in a constant state of tension, nobody dares have an opinion anymore. Is this free society, freedom of speech? Cattering your opinion to please the weak, in order not to offend them? Is that what it has become? Reality is offensive, deal with it. Its going as far as believing gender isnt even biology anymore, but a social construct. People are bending reality accprding to their own will, but nobody does anything about it, because men wanna fuck the women adhering to these ridiculous claims. Our own sexuality has us in our grip, we dare not offend women as to not be chasticised as being a bigot. Our sexuality os being used against us, we are being robbed off our manliness, as even simply being a man lacks being a victim, therefore a right to speak. What does a rich white man have to say to the black transgender muslim woman? Nothing, because he has it easy being torn apart by feminazis whenever he tries to have an opinion that isnt catterred to the feelings of the lowest common denominator. Men who say a woman who is fat is actually fat are branded for bodyshaming, men who express sexual attraction to a biologically mature minor are being branded pedophiles, theres nothing we can do to fight back, because we are privileged. The only way to fight back is to stop cattering to their needs and stop playing THEIR game. Go your own way and be strong, and you might not earn the love, but at least youll earn the respect of the people, and most importantly, yourself. Be who you are, even if that means being an old white rich bigot "pedophile", so to speak.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Am i the only one who likes trump? I meam i dont follow politics a lot, but he seemed way more genuine than hillary, ive rather had someone liked trump in the office, who focuses more on the issues at hand in america itself, like jobs etc and says what he thinks out loud, than another shammy hillary clinton, who does what the highest bidder gives.
    Trump is a corrupt sociopath who shits on domestic issues and the common person. He's also as corrupt or more corrupt than Hillary, which is quite the accomplishment given that she herself is quite the corrupt sociopath.

That being said, I'm actually enormously happy that Trump won the election insofar as he's willing to be a lapdog to Putin, who is also a corrupt sociopath, but whose interests align with defeating ISIS and reestablishing stability in Syria (unlike Hillary).
    Last edited by xerx; 08-15-2017 at 04:19 PM.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Donald Trump is an affront to Enlightenment Principles and is therefore and enemy to the people he claims to represent. The fact that so many Americans are ignorant of our intellectual history and our nation's underlying principles only adds fuel to the fire. Both Trump and the white nationalists who support him, and to a less degree, the uninformed who serve as the larger base, are helping to unravel the fabrics of our democratic republic. Trump conservatives fail to see that America was designed to be a Classically Liberal nation, with values derived from the Age of Reason. They are America's true enemies. Their politics will backfire when people cease to be tolerant of their intolerance.

However, this strain of conservatism is also a reaction against the equally anti-Enlightenment politics of the postmodern Left. Both wings need to be tamed and a revitalization of the Enlightenment is needed, which is already underway with intellectuals such as Steven Pinker leading the way, which I admit is exciting to me.

Too many banana grabbing and hording apes with too much power in the U.S. at the moment.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    Trump is a corrupt sociopath who shits on domestic issues and the common person; he's also as corrupt or more corrupt than Hillary, which is quite the accomplishment given that she herself is quite the corrupt sociopath.

That being said, I'm actually enormously happy that Trump won the election as long as he's willing to be a lapdog to Putin, who is also a corrupt sociopath, but at least whose interests align with defeating ISIS and reestablishing stability in Syria.
    Most politicians tend to have weak consciences and be sociopathic/narcissistic/psychopathic. Hillary seems more psychopathic rather than sociopathic, which makes her comes across as more shady and Trump seems more sociopathic, which makes him come across as a more obvious asshole. Hillary vs. Trump was basically a vote for what people thought were the lesser of the two evils. Some people think Trump is the lesser evil, others think Hillary is, it's a raw deal regardless IMO.

I was never worried about the outcome of the 2016 election because presidents have had limited power for quite a while. It's just common sense that Trump has to answer to a large group of men in a board room before making any decision, which limits his power. It's not like the situation with Kim Jong Un that has a board room full of yes men that will aspire to his every whim regardless of how ridiculous it is, it's a completely different dynamic between the U.S. and North Korea.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Most politicians tend to have weak consciences and be sociopathic/narcissistic/psychopathic. Hillary seems more psychopathic rather than sociopathic, which makes her comes across as more shady and Trump seems more sociopathic, which makes him come across as a more obvious asshole. Hillary vs. Trump was basically a vote for what people thought were the lesser of the two evils. Some people think Trump is the lesser evil, others think Hillary is, it's a raw deal regardless IMO.

I was never worried about the outcome of the 2016 election because presidents have had limited power for quite a while. It's just common sense that Trump has to answer to a large group of men in a board room before making any decision, which limits his power. It's not like the situation with Kim Jong Un that has a board room full of yes men that will aspire to his every whim regardless of how ridiculous it is, it's a completely different dynamic between the U.S. and North Korea.
    But it was not in reality a selection between two equally horrible choices. Hillary was held to a much higher standard and the American people were unable to correctly discern the lesser evil for Liberal American democracy.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Osifer View Post
    But it was not in reality a selection between two equally horrible choices. Hillary was held to a much higher standard and the American people were unable to correctly discern the lesser evil for Liberal American democracy.

Well, I'm not saying that they are equally horrible choices. One of them was clearly better than the other, but Trump was able to convince enough people that he was not worse than Hillary. I guess they preferred the obvious asshole over the shady candidate. This article kind of delves into why people preferred Trump over Hillary:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...le-us-election
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well, I'm not saying that they are equally horrible choices. One of them was clearly better than the other, but Trump was able to convince enough people that he was not worse than Hillary. I guess they preferred the obvious asshole over the shady candidate. This article kind of delves into why people preferred Trump over Hillary:

Not you personally, the American people equated them as equally horrible. This happens very often, where facts get lost in opinion and given equal weight. Take global warming for instance. In the U.S., media the opinion that anthropogenic global warming is false is often given equal time to those of scientific facts that demonstrate that it is true.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The DNC made some very poor decisions in this presidential election cycle.
    First was deciding to put forth HRC as their forefront candidate and eventually giving her the nomination - even if she were innocent, she had too much baggage, too much potential for dirt slinging, to much fodder to shape her into a shady character, and all of which happened much too close to the election without much time to really debunk her accusations sufficiently.

This poor decision may have been salvageable IF Bernie Sanders were put on the ticket as VP. Them not having done so displays the limited foresight both she and the DNC had in not harnessing the enormous following Bernie had by that time. If Bernie were on the ticket with HRC, they would have won. I'm quite certain of it. Turnout would have been incredible. It's kind of silly that they missed that jackpot.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elon & Trump are my favorite current politicians

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567