Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Substack

After much tactile contact with Poaceae, I have learned that sunlight is indeed the best disinfectant, and socionics is the mind-virus, or at least, a mind-virus. If you would like to cure yourself of the mind-virus, I would recommend you move to Substack. This forum is indeed a representative of evil, as I have observed. Life is negentropy and this forum is shambling undead like some necromantic abomination, and the two components to negentropy are information (sometimes called intelligence) and energy. This site has information but not energy, which makes its alignment lawful evil, or just lawful in the Moorcockian system where pure law and pure chaos are both fundamentally evil and the only good is a balance of law and chaos (sounds like the negentropy description that was originally created by people like Schrodinger.) So go and get some sunlight and see if socionics would survive exposure to sunlight. Spoiler (or technically un-spoiler:) It wouldn't. I've brought it up rarely in discussions of psychological typology like MBTI and enneagram that come up every so often, but as this quasi-religious cult with all the battle-typing and cult marriages I mean duality, nah, not going to survive.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudomorph View Post
    socionics is the mind-virus
    After touching, it inspires a wish to know more - its existence in you develops.
    You get a wish to tell about it to others and such the infection is spreaded.
    If a human has weaker logical immunity/criticism, the knowledge has higher chance to worsen his state due to mistakes and wrong usage.

Seems, - yes. It's a mind virus!
    A variant of symbiosis infection, which may make as stronger ones and appear as a harm for weaker ones.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    After touching, it inspires a wish to know more - its existence in you develops.
    You get a wish to tell about it to others and such the infection is spreaded.
    If a human has weaker logical immunity/criticism, the knowledge has higher chance to worsen his state due to mistakes and wrong usage.

Seems, - yes. It's a mind virus!
    A variant of symbiosis infection, which may make as stronger ones and appear as a harm for weaker ones.
    Weaker ones like you, who have an entire thread and a half arguing about you as you listen to Schlager music and debate everyone on topics they know more about than you do? There isn’t a thread arguing about me and whether I should be banned because I’m rarely even here and as I write more on other platforms along with doing other important work that increasingly approaches never here.