Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to appreciate EIIs/INFjs?

TIM
    EII 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dramatic! Hmm, not getting a good feeling about this SEE guy. >_< I guess time will tell.

A Place within a Place in the Universe Where they will never suspect. *Cackles like a witch.*
    TIM
    EII H-Ne
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giving compliments, thanking us for the little things that we do if you feel it is deserving of thanks. A compliment on creativity or else kindness/thoughtfulness is one of the deepest types of compliments. Or whatever prominent qualities the person in question has. Words of affirmation is personally a big love language for me. I can't speak for all EIIs but I'm sure there are others out there who are similar in this area. Taking a little time out of your day to do so goes a long way, especially for those EIIs who are on the insecure side.

Giving gifts if the EII is someone who is special to you. Possibly even food related gifts.
    xII se PoLR, 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so

Phlegmatic-Melancholic |RCoAI| Fascinator| Newtype-secondary| LEFVl|

#JusticeforJeb_, Water Sheep did nothing wrong, High Inquisitor Of Council of Water Sheep and Water Sheep's protector

Make things right? Who are we to decide when things are right and when they need to be fixed?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't fall asleep when you are talking to them.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Food, words, actions.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hugs
    Sex
    Coffee
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12