View Poll Results: Angela Merkel's type?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

    0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

    0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

    0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

    10 40.00%
  • SLE (ESTp)

    2 8.00%
  • IEI (INFp)

    0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

    1 4.00%
  • LSI (ISTj)

    0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

    2 8.00%
  • ILI (INTp)

    3 12.00%
  • LIE (ENTj)

    2 8.00%
  • ESI (ISFj)

    0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

    0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

    3 12.00%
  • LSE (ESTj)

    2 8.00%
  • EII (INFj)

    1 4.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 121 to 131 of 131

Thread: Angela Merkel

  1. #121

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TIM
    LIE-Ni sx/so
    Posts
    570
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
    this is basically an essay about how to cope with believing in a false ideology while every kind of objective fact contradicts it.
    Its rationalizing yourself into believing your own bullshit because you became emotionally attached to it while hoping that others clap so you can forget the nagging voice in your head that tells you that your full of it.

    Show me all those great musicians, philosophers, scientists and artists.
    They are all jewish white or asian. completely according to the bell curve.

    There is close to no systematic racism, there are just crybabies who can't cope with having lost the genetic lottery and blaming the world for it.
    I feel pity for them, but i won't lie to a person. Especially not if the implications of this lie will destroy everything of worth on this beautiful earth.
    wow. you really are openly, and misguidedly, racist.
    ENTj-Ni sx/so

  2. #122

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    TIM
    LIE
    Posts
    188
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can't believe how intellectual dishonest people are in order to try to defend their ideology.
    Morality for action can not be derived out of distorted facts. If you want to behave in a truly ethical way you can not cling to false notions because you think those lies are good.

    People want to do and be good but if they act on the basis of lies and ideology it will turn into shit for everybody involved. Upholding those kind of lies is highly amoral and you are not doing anyone a favor by trying to defend them.
    But whatever, keep posting bullshit in order to give the impression that you had any arguments besides 'i have been told that i am a good guy when i say stuff like this. It is disgusting and will lead to a lot of horrific events.

    https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-43

    3hkwnvylnzqz.jpg

    But wow i am 'racist' for telling the truth, yes i love to commit heresy against your shit ideology that kills my loved ones.

  3. #123
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    1,122
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Itsme

    Why do you think people do crime?
    As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods. They kill us for their sport.

  4. #124
    xerxe xerxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ministry of Love
    Posts
    6,458
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
    --------------------------------------------

    https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...91886912000840



    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statis...inal_behaviour



    IQ and Race:


    Attachment 16163

    https://rense.com/general79/dut.htm

    Also all of your revelations and whataboutisms will never, give any poor soul back what this regime has taken from them. What this woman has done to our people is unforgivable and only because Mustafa also beats Ali over the head it does not bring Lea back to life.

    Itsme, what is your IQ?

  5. #125

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    TIM
    LIE
    Posts
    188
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    @Itsme

    Why do you think people do crime?
    Different reasons, crimes of opportunity, of passion out of poor self control and personal weaknesses.

    Also of course due to external circumstances which foster a culture where being upstanding is not rewarded or being criminal is viewed as the most beneficial way to use what god gave you.

    The thing is, most of this stuff is inherent, and you don't do anybody a favor when you try to ignore it until it gets better, because it will never get better fast enough for this to work out.
    We would have to find a way as society to interact and act on these truths and to integrate this into our consciousness while still treating each-other with respect and compassion.
    I'm not sure if we will ever be able to tackle this. But i think we will have to make a start by acknowledging simple truths and challenging ourselves to find new ways to deal with them, because how it goes right now, it will never work out.

    Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    Itsme, what is your IQ?
    Not sure about the exact number, but i was tested in the gifted range, which should not be that uncommon for this board because diving into a science like socionics and finding enjoyment in this is something that requires a certain intelligence level to be given

  6. #126

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TIM
    LIE-Ni sx/so
    Posts
    570
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Look, I'm not denigrating the important emotion you feel about the people you have personally cared about who were killed or raped. (though you are trying to argue that anyone who disagrees with you must be doing so based on peer pressure and not thinking, even though I did have two beautiful meta-analyses shared above that thoroughly debunk the racist IQ hypothesis).

    I'm also not saying that young males are not responsible for most violent crime--because across cultures, they are. It's not inherently male. Boys are not demon spawn. Testosterone is used in nature in the female body. And testosterone, though incorrectly suspected for years as some Violence Juice has recently been debunked as an aggression potion. It makes you interested in social dynamics. But the violence? We raise boy chidren that way. Study after study notes it, from the way we talk about like equal weight babies in basinets, to the toys we buy them, to the depictions of boy actions in the majority of our media, to the over-representation in the military and police (after women were excluded for a century). We, alternatively, raise young women to master their own urges to violent action (we give them other tools like dialogue or pacifying people or ....urging men to violence). We reward and praise young men for violence. We set them up to endanger themselves and others when we do. And you're right that bringing young men into a country (young men of any race) can mean crime increases (when we keep raising them to 'protect by fighting'). And the reason the data you were looking at seems so convincing that the 'Browns and Blacks are more aggressive/demon spawn' is that MORE young males were seeking and getting refugee status which makes sense because if they stay in their origin countries they will be expected to participate in wars, etc., and so the refugees who are brown/black and being accepted into German society while largely nonviolent, are composed of an UNUSUALLY HIGH number of young males. 3 times as many of that young male demographic coming in as would otherwise on average come in if refugees of all ages and sexes came in in normal proportions. And we know young males on average commit way more violent crime. So there is likely to be a small increase in crime. And...while it's true with all these hundreds of thousands of people coming in legally after 2014 when there had been "6.1 million offences recorded by the police. By 2016, this had risen to 6.4 million - these figures include immigration violations which, inevitably, impact migrants." and

    "Criminologists say the make-up of the new arrivals is an important factor.

    In 2014, German men between the ages of 14 and 30 made up 9% of the population and were responsible for half of all the country's violent crimes.

    When it comes to the new arrivals, men aged 16 to 30 made up 27% of all asylum-seekers who came in 2015.

    "It is because of the demographics," claims Dr Dominic Kudlacek, from the Criminological Research Unit of Lower Saxony. "Whether they're asylum
    seekers or EU migrants, they are younger than the average population and mostly male. Young men commit more crimes in every society."

    But with all the sorrow and pain Germany experienced, the color isn't the issue. How can we tell? Well a very clear and quick refutal lies in the examination of this crime map (more crime in red) and THIS list of countries with unusually white populations. The whitest nations can have the highest crime. And...Ukraine and Canada (2 of the whitest in the world) have MUCH higher crime rates than Japan does, and there are almost no pasty ppl in Japan. France based on estimates is one of the whitest nations in the world and has crimes rates comparable with African nations, some of the most melanated.


    SO YOU COULD BE ADVOCATING AGAINST RAPE AND MURDER AND STUDYING CAUSES in general which actually works, or...you could instead go after the Browns with no clear scientific support to do so besides wild leaps made irresponsibly over very basic and imprecise and non-nuanced science largely done on other species...and the ones done on people living in unequal by race human cities making it logically impossible to infer any inherent distinction. Your choice. But the heroic and protective work is the former, not the latter, and you're literally just re-enacting the pattern of young male aggression brainwashing if you choose the latter.
    Last edited by nanashi; 05-31-2020 at 06:52 PM.
    ENTj-Ni sx/so

  7. #127

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TIM
    LIE-Ni sx/so
    Posts
    570
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    "Scientific racism, sometimes termed biological racism, is a pseudoscientific belief that empirical evidence exists to support or justify racism (racial discrimination),
    racial inferiority, or racial superiority.[1][2][3][4] Historically, scientific racism received credence throughout the scientific community, but it is no longer considered scientific.[2][3]"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism
    ENTj-Ni sx/so

  8. #128

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TIM
    LIE-Ni sx/so
    Posts
    570
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
    --------------------------------------------

    https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...91886912000840



    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statis...inal_behaviour



    IQ and Race:


    Attachment 16163

    https://rense.com/general79/dut.htm

    Also all of your revelations and whataboutisms will never, give any poor soul back what this regime has taken from them. What this woman has done to our people is unforgivable and only because Mustafa also beats Ali over the head it does not bring Lea back to life.
    WAIT, NOT EVEN YOUR SUPPORTING CHERRY-PICKED DATA SUPPORTS YOUR POINT ABOUT MELANIN...., since Asians score higher on the IQ tests you're thinking are definitive about white intelligence, and "Asian and Hispanic skin is darker than northern European skin due to the increased amount of melanin present."
    ENTj-Ni sx/so

  9. #129

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    TIM
    LIE
    Posts
    188
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    Look, I'm not denigrating the important emotion you feel about the people you have personally cared about who were killed or raped. (though you are trying to argue that anyone who disagrees with you must be doing so based on peer pressure and not thinking, even though I did have two beautiful meta-analyses shared above that thoroughly debunk the racist IQ hypothesis).

    I'm also not saying that young males are not responsible for most violent crime--because across cultures, they are. It's not inherently male. Boys are not demon spawn. Testosterone is used in nature in the female body. And testosterone, though incorrectly suspected for years as some Violence Juice has recently been debunked as an aggression potion. It makes you interested in social dynamics. But the violence? We raise boy chidren that way. Study after study notes it, from the way we talk about like equal weight babies in basinets, to the toys we buy them, to the depictions of boy actions in the majority of our media, to the over-representation in the military and police (after women were excluded for a century). We, alternatively, raise young women to master their own urges to violent action (we give them other tools like dialogue or pacifying people or ....urging men to violence). We reward and praise young men for violence. We set them up to endanger themselves and others when we do. And you're right that bringing young men into a country (young men of any race) can mean crime increases (when we keep raising them to 'protect by fighting'). And the reason the data you were looking at seems so convincing that the 'Browns and Blacks are more aggressive/demon spawn' is that MORE young males were seeking and getting refugee status which makes sense because if they stay in their origin countries they will be expected to participate in wars, etc., and so the refugees who are brown/black and being accepted into German society while largely nonviolent, are composed of an UNUSUALLY HIGH number of young males. 3 times as many of that young male demographic coming in as would otherwise on average come in if refugees of all ages and sexes came in in normal proportions. And we know young males on average commit way more violent crime. So there is likely to be a small increase in crime. And...while it's true with all these hundreds of thousands of people coming in legally after 2014 when there had been "6.1 million offences recorded by the police. By 2016, this had risen to 6.4 million - these figures include immigration violations which, inevitably, impact migrants." and

    "Criminologists say the make-up of the new arrivals is an important factor.

    In 2014, German men between the ages of 14 and 30 made up 9% of the population and were responsible for half of all the country's violent crimes.

    When it comes to the new arrivals, men aged 16 to 30 made up 27% of all asylum-seekers who came in 2015.

    "It is because of the demographics," claims Dr Dominic Kudlacek, from the Criminological Research Unit of Lower Saxony. "Whether they're asylum
    seekers or EU migrants, they are younger than the average population and mostly male. Young men commit more crimes in every society."

    But with all the sorrow and pain Germany experienced, the color isn't the issue. How can we tell? Well a very clear and quick refutal lies in the examination of this crime map (more crime in red) and THIS list of countries with unusually white populations. The whitest nations can have the highest crime. And...Ukraine and Canada (2 of the whitest in the world) have MUCH higher crime rates than Japan does, and there are almost no pasty ppl in Japan. France based on estimates is one of the whitest nations in the world and has crimes rates comparable with African nations, some of the most melanated.


    SO YOU COULD BE ADVOCATING AGAINST RAPE AND MURDER AND STUDYING CAUSES in general which actually works, or...you could instead go after the Browns with no clear scientific support to do so besides wild leaps made irresponsibly over very basic and imprecise and non-nuanced science largely done on other species...and the ones done on people living in unequal by race human cities making it logically impossible to infer any inherent distinction. Your choice. But the heroic and protective work is the former, not the latter, and you're literally just re-enacting the pattern of young male aggression brainwashing if you choose the latter.
    So your whole point here is that envoirmental factors account more than inherent facors, which is a common dispute in science, and where i have to disagree.
    Further your are arguing for my point, science (east) Asians are a lot less violent than white people and have lighter skin and a higher IQ.

    That white countries where more criminal than black countries is just plain false.
    Asian countries are the least violent, followed by white countries and slav countries, here you have to take into account the minorities present. Listing USA as a white country, saying it is the most violent while the 13 percent black people in the US commit more than 50 percent of the violent crime is ether dishonest are a weak attempt at lying to yourself.

    your last post about the pigmentation of Asians is also wrong. It is not supported or mentioned by any of my studies and while there are darker Asians who will be on average more aggressive and less intelligent than lighter Asians this does not refute but align with what i said.
    I just don't get people like you, there is absolutely no reason for this overwhelming amount of mental gymnastics you display while the answer is pretty clear.

    Blacks are on average a more criminal and aggressive while being less intelligent than whites and it is a bad idea to let them in your country, no kind of mental gymnastics will change this and every kind of real life evidence and credible scientific evidence does support these claims.
    Just stop lying to yourself and stop lying to everyone else just because you have been told that being a lyer equals being a good person, it's the other way around.

  10. #130
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,685
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This will be the future of Germany as well. Angela Merkel will long be forgotten but the results of her incompetence will be long lasting.


  11. #131
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,685
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Germany has a bleak future. Same scenario throughout Europe


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •