Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What are your goals?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Establish a proper body-care routine and stick to it.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop engaging with the assholes and focus on the positive interactions.

Seriously, I behave in ways I strongly dislike when I do it. It turns me into a hypocrite, also. I'm allowing others to control my feelings and turn me into someone I don't want to be. I know I can do better than this.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want my piece of land in New Vilnia (10 minutes drive from the Old Town at night), an 180m2 house for a huge family and a recording studio of 35+35m2, 2017 Audi A6 S-Line 2.0 Petrol engine mechanic and also a car for me lady just to drive around New Vilnia. Shows in Arenas and festivals. A TV show. Movies. Comedy shows. There probably will be no time left for a billion dollar tech company and a couple of towers in the new city center, but you know

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My current goals at the moment - To get money

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Become an exceptionally talented artist whose art pleases many a soul. By "art" I mean my paintings, writing, and music compositions.

2. Find the perfect boyfriend. This may not happen until after the technological singularity makes perfect matches possible.

3. Achieve the status of godhood. This will occur at the end of time, which is likely billions of years from now.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Accumulate enough wealth to buy a property in a country with a low cost of living and perspectives for economic growth (Ukraine after the war may be a good candidate) and try to live there self-sufficiently and far away from society (but not necessarily alone), with remote job or passive income, grow my own food etc.

2. Work on defining and promoting my life philosophy to make a good change in the world and meet like-minded people. I should start with a concise write-up about it and publish it, but I've been busy with other stuff recently, and I don't want it to be half-baked.

3. Improve socionics or make a better personality system from scratch.

4. Try to make music, I have reasons to believe I have a talent in this area and it shouldn't be wasted.

5. Continuously improve myself, learn new things, replace unhealthy habits with healthy ones, obvious things lol.

6. Be in a romantic relationship that is fulfilling for both parties. Compared to the goals above, this one is not fully dependent on me and my efforts, and achieving it is not very compatible with my skills and way of living, but I'll find a way.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fuck bitches. Get money.

Mostly the money part. But fuck bitches if I have extra time and can fight my inner fagcel. <3

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234