Thread: ALL-in-ONE Personality Test by similarminds

Threaded View

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    I dont have the impulsive behaviour symptom for borderline and the only time where I have intense mood swings is before my period. And I dont self harm.
    Avoidant disorder sounds more likely for when I was a young teenager, not now.
    Would you like me to give you all the evidence to the contrary?

Also that (the first sentence), and that instincts and tritype makes a type come off different and can give you the wrong result.

5 is a type that people almost always gets wrong in tests. Its always questions like "would you like to be a scientist" which obviously isnt exclusive to type 5 at all. So many people score high on 5 in tests that arent 5s or have 5s in tritype cause of it.
    Of course only 5s can be scientists...

But aside from that, I don't think anyone answering "I hate science, knowledge, analysis, and intellect" every time it comes up would be a 5, using your example. Have fun continuing trying to change people's personalities. People can be cooler than you and your master, deal.

Also, concoct yourself a nice little rationalization for my highest score being on 8 and my having gotten no points at all on 9. Denial is more than a river in Minnesota. When I was younger, there was an argument among other people about whether I was an 8 or a 4. No other types were involved at all. Yes, enneagram is a lot more mainstream than you think it is.
    Last edited by Pallas; 05-02-2017 at 10:21 PM.