Bill - ESI
    Marlene - SEE-Se
    Henry - SEI
    Sam - IEI-Fe
    David - LSI
    Tommy - SLI
    Maria - IEE-Ne
    Sarah - LII-Ne
    Last edited by lavos; 06-16-2023 at 11:41 PM.
    Then, the angel asked her what her name was. She said: "I have none"

TIM
    CS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    Joel - ESE-Fe
    Ellie - ILE-Ne
    Tess - SLE-Ti
    Bill - ESI
    Marlene - EII
    Henry - SEI
    Sam - IEI-Fe
    David - LSI
    Tommy - SLI

Joel has to be ESI, that dude has so much fucking emotional depth within himself. With leading Fi + Se, he is very sensory, forceful, to the point people are scared shitless by him. Fi isn't moral, Fi + Se can be very rough and aggressive, especially when it comes to protecting those they care for. What is he doing the whole entire show? He is protecting Ellie, because that is his job, really he is doing all this violent shit to protect someone, his concern is always about someone, first his daughter, then Ellie. He isn't interested in any group or organization, (unvalued Ti, role Ti?), and he is very suspicious and cynical about other people(negative Fi + ne polar), he even talks about his brother being more idealistic and ideological, while Joel is opposing, and he would rather take care of those close to him and thinks all that idealistic shit is silly. He isn't warm (Fe ignoring), and very orientated towards relations (Fi), forceful(Se).

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuoso View Post
    Joel has to be ESI, that dude has so much fucking emotional depth within himself. With leading Fi + Se, he is very sensory, forceful, to the point people are scared shitless by him. Fi isn't moral, Fi + Se can be very rough and aggressive, especially when it comes to protecting those they care for. What is he doing the whole entire show? He is protecting Ellie, because that is his job, really he is doing all this violent shit to protect someone, his concern is always about someone, first his daughter, then Ellie. He isn't interested in any group or organization, (unvalued Ti, role Ti?), and he is very suspicious and cynical about other people(negative Fi + ne polar), he even talks about his brother being more idealistic and ideological, while Joel is opposing, and he would rather take care of those close to him and thinks all that idealistic shit is silly. He isn't warm (Fe ignoring), and very orientated towards relations (Fi), forceful(Se).
    Rusted Typology thinks that Joel from the tv show is ESI (I agree btw). I watched the show (great !) but never played the game yet.

I like his descriptions and there is another dude called Jason ( Porcupinejason ) that I like too.

TIM
    CS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    Rusted Typology thinks that Joel from the tv show is ESI (I agree btw). I watched the show (great !) but never played the game yet.

I like his descriptions and there is another dude called Jason ( Porcupinejason ) that I like too (a bit more than Rusted tbh).

Yeah, Rusted is another typologist you can actually rely on. Since you seem reliable, can you type me? Jk Jk, I already know my type despite having a shitty and blurry self image.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't care about the show. But in any case, Pedro Pascal is also ESE-Fe.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Game Joel's Trifix - 8w9 - 5w6 - 4w3 (i related to him and I realized yesterday it's because we have the same trifix. I'm a 4 though)
    Game Ellie's probable trifix - 7w6 - 9w8 - 3w4

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only played the first game.

Joel - SLI

I dont remember the girl.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From what I remember of the game, I agree with the folks alluding to Fi valuing. SLI or ESI for Joel would be my tentative guess.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On a related note, the main characters in Bioshock Infinite seemed Delta (SLI-IEE) to me.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.