Got 12.

With the humour section, I only *very rarely* create jokes that got repeated by others so I kept that one on 0.

The scientific discovery and creative writing sections are the areas where I actually have had aspirations.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
So most people don't add a pinch more of spice to a recipe here and there, or make jokes that other people sometimes repeat, or write a rhyming couplet, or use a butter knife as a lever, or daydream about science, or take a drawing class, not in the course of a whole long life. They go from the arms of their Father to their Fatherland to their Father God without even taking a single step on their own, and might as well have never have lived. To be pushed along is to never walk, don't you understand? You don't understand, can't understand, Sons of the Silent Age! #6w7Sp/So

goes off and does something more useful than vent
Hm if adding a pinch more of spice to a recipe here and there and making jokes like you describe it counts then I'll modify my score to 14 or something, lol. I was a bit stricter in scoring this for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
For me my zero score has a lot do with my very strong distaste for formal schooling, both the social aspects and the book work aspects. I'm usually only interested in things that invigorate me through combat/action (virtual and real life) or that involve learning about the extraordinary. I suppose technically I could score 1 or 2 points for humor and thinking about science related things but that would be lenient.
But you were even stricter than me O_o. Don't keep that on zero if you do think about science related things in terms of ideas about solving scientific questions. That's worth 1 point.

Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
I don't get the scoring... Should I just count the highest number from every category all everything that applies? Because if I count just the highest numbers my score is 15, but if I count everything that applies it's 33.
It'll be 15 then for you.