Thread: Articles from SSS website on valued functions (in Russian)

Threaded View

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Thus, the area of ​​incompetence of the quadra is a set of minus areas of functions, information on which the quad is not able to competently handle."

"
    Gamma: -BI (variability and instability, gloomy prospects, negative predictions and sharp changes with a minus sign), -BL (illogicality, abstract logic, theorizing, fuzzy, lack of order), CHE (emotional "swings", contrasts, emotional expansiveness , Low-energy states-despondency, apathy, tears), -Chs (attempts to solve problems by force, capture, attack, attack, aggression)."

Unfortunately, SSS has a really distorted view on the ILI. It seems like +/- do more harm than good to them.

--------

Here are some comments by SSS from 2016.

I:

"Okay, can you give me some examples of binary-like rules and some examples of paradoxical logic?"

SSS:

"For the most part this is any example that can be either true or false. Like your given expressions. Any argument which suggests that there is only right and wrong. Here we assign the majority of laws. There will be clear 'you can' and 'can not'."

"It's not so much about the expressions, it's more about the way of thinking. Strict logic with binary-like rules VS. paradoxical logic capable of processing philosophical abstractions."

I:

"
    can you describe how you (IEI) use -L when reading that article?"

SSS:

"And are you sure that you know that this is my usual way of thinking? We must understand that for me -L is a value function. But low-dimensional. I read it with great interest and memorize it as norm. That is perfectly normal to me that article is contradictory and paradoxical. It creates a feeling of great significance."

http://www.arturekert.org/miscellaneous/quantum-seeing-in-the-dark.pdf

SSS actually thinks IEI is more inclined to read this article than ILI. OMG!
    Last edited by Petter; 04-16-2017 at 11:05 AM.