Thread: My Examples of the Subtypes throughout the Socion

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Examples of the Subtypes throughout the Socion

Many people have troubles with recognizing the ways how the subtypes differ amongst each other. Some people find the subtype theory unnecessary or flawed, thinking there is no value in making such distinctions. Personally, I am a fan of the theory, because I find it can make sense of the different ways certain individuals express their sociotype.

The following overview gives an example of each (Inert or Contact) subtype per MBTI type. Some types have both one male and one male example. (I am trying to complete the overview over time.) Here is more theoretical background to the strengths and weaknesses of the subtypes.

Of course this overview only reflects how I interpret the types in MBTI. Having a look at this overview probably gives you primarily a better idea on how I type. I always strive for utmost accuracy when it comes to typing, so I hope I came close enough with it here. Click on the "x" to be directed to the video example.

Alpha:

ILE-Ne [x]
    ILE-Ti [x] [x]

LII-Ti [x]
    LII-Ne [x]

ESE-Fe [x] [x]
    ESE-Si [x] [x]

SEI-Si [x]
    SEI-Fe [x] [x]

Beta:

SLE-Se [x] [x]
    SLE-Ti [x]

LSI-Ti [x]
    LSI-Se [x]

EIE-Fe [x] [x]
    EIE-Ni [x] [x]

IEI-Ni [x] [x]
    IEI-Fe [x] [x]

Gamma:

LIE-Te [x] [x]
    LIE-Ni [x]

SEE-Se [x] [x]
    SEE-Fi [x] [x]

ESI-Fi [x] [x]
    ESI-Se [x] [x]

ILI-Ni [x] [x]
    ILI-Te [x] [x]

Delta:

IEE-Ne [x]
    IEE-Fi [x] [x]

LSE-Te [x]
    LSE-Si [x] [x]

SLI-Si [x] [x]
    SLI-Te [x] [x]

EII-Fi [x] [x]
    EII-Ne [x]
    Last edited by Olimpia; 12-07-2017 at 01:23 PM.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People who I believe are IEI-Ni like me:

I might add more examples in the future. In general I feel that the Ni subtype's face is not as lively, more druggy and dreamy. Less lively Fe movement in their faces. I relate to both of these ladies and their facial features a lot.
    Like the Ni subtype looks more tomboyish between IEI and ILI and the Fe subtype is more girly between IEI and SEI.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This list helped something click for me. These typings seem dead on. Thank you very much for posting this.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar View Post
    This list helped something click for me. These typings seem dead on. Thank you very much for posting this.
    No problem.
    I am glad you gained some value from this.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaviTilki View Post
    People who I believe are IEI-Ni like me:

Isn't Ellie giving a lot SiFe in this one? I'm not an expert on her in general but in this example I don't know where and how to see I'm afraid Yeah the face and style, but the wordings n stuff. Ik that the bigger picture is necessary so I might be nitpicking.

I wasn't sure about Devon either, EIE or even SEE perhaps? She was tougher, sharper and "ready for battle", more actively excited and excite-ing others.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Most of these look really good. The LSI-Ti guy looks and sounds a lot like my supervisor at work whom I already suspected previously to be LSI. He is the truest asshole.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My friend compared me to Jessica Alba last week because of an interview she saw a few days prior... Not sure how much I see it myself, but she was sure of it! LOL

Feeling kind of shook right now...

Anyway, these people are all pretty relatable, nice job!
    Always welcome typing advice. :]

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Isn't Ellie giving a lot SiFe in this one? I'm not an expert on her in general but in this example I don't know where and how to see I'm afraid Yeah the face and style, but the wordings n stuff. Ik that the bigger picture is necessary so I might be nitpicking.

I wasn't sure about Devon either, EIE or even SEE perhaps? She was tougher, sharper and "ready for battle", more actively excited and excite-ing others.
    She doesn't talk SiFe at all in my opinion, IEIs have a tendency to explain things in a storytelling way, she basically describes how her style came to be through telling stories from her life. I do that a lot, I love using examples.
    Si users have something very dry about them (as in their vibe), when I look at her she doesn't have this dry vibe at all.
    It's funny because people stated I look like her. She doesn't seem look a SiFe user at all, her facial features and expressions don't really match up. I feel a lot of Ni and Fi in her songs (don't forget IEIs have strong demonstrative Fi, when I wrote stuff for my creative projects for university it could've appeared as if a Fi user wrote it). She also has a merry quadra vibe, I don see her as a sensor at all though (way too abstract way of writing in her non-mainstream songs, partially very dark and ethereal.. I don't see many SEIs being that dark or abstract, they seem more light weight).
    When you look at her on stage moves they look pretty badass in my opinion, like they've got a Beta feel to it as in Betas like to be 'badass' (she isn't mainstream or WASN'T mainstream enough in the past, so when you look at her bio and personal development her real personality shines through.. these days a little bit less though since she got more commercial). In general I actually get that secret badass vibe (as most IEIs have) from her. It's funny because she had a goth phase as quite a few IEIs and she also started out with sports very late in her life, like now she is quite the fitness addict (I am pretty much the same with starting out with sports very late in life). I can definitely feel the Se seeking in her. Additionally I relate to her facial expressions and way of talking in interviews. She's got the IEI charmer smile too.

3288CE0D00000578-3508857-Pulling_out_all_the_stops_The_chart_topping_singer-m-103_1458870352078.jpgEllie+Goulding+Quotes-46.jpg
    00037981.jpg

Here a more non-mainstream song of hers (which she wrote herself together with Jim Elliot):

And actually 'exciting' others seems very Fe, some people stated I have something aggressive about me too (it's a Ni/Se axis thing I believe). Like we once talked about it, but there were quite a few inspirational/spiritual leaders who were IEI, who couldn't have done it without being good at talking, they've got strong Fe too after all. They have to be able to make people excited about their vision after all. She doesn't have the facial liveliness of a Fe dom at all, I also look like a stoner and yet I can speak lively in front of people (and appear aggressive and ready for battle lol). (Don't forget it's an interview in a somewhat public place so most people in her position will have to Fe in a stronger way, Ellie's interview is in a more 'heart felt' and intimate environment, like a one on one conversation, no need to Fe too much.. as a Fe user I adapt to the situations and their moods like a shapeshifter)
    Actually other people said I was able to make them feel excited about things, because I felt so excited about it and apparently acted that way when telling them about cool experiences/things.
    If you look at her personal life: I am pretty sure she married her dual. His names is James Bailey and he looks and acts SLE as fuck (Yes I stalked them quite a bit lol). She has also been a huge freak/goth in her youth and is a very edgy personality, yet she seems pretty chill. I can sense Ni in her.

Here her husband James acts somewhat like the typical SLE body guard, while she is handing out autographs. Grabbing her arm and seeming pretty protective of her. He worked in an IT related part of the industry, likes to invest in things as a businessman and seems pretty sporty and buff in general. I could even see him as an SLE-Se subtype, he really reminds me of some Se subs I met.

devona3.jpg

They both appear very SLE and IEI to me. These pics just scream SLE to me.

n12286_31923724_4757.jpg
    Giorgio+Armani+Vanity+Fair+Private+Dinner+jXwK9aBBhNSx.jpg

Devon got the typical IEI no teeth smile (here some of Filatova's IEI portraits). And she seems like she is from an aristocratic quadra, most IEIs are very elegant and aristocratic.

te_007.jpg
    te_008.jpg
    te_003.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dot; 04-16-2017 at 10:47 PM.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About time somebody did something like this. Two subtype theory needs to become an accepted fact, and an integral part of socionics.

Now... the key is whether those typings are accurate or not. For a list like these, the typings must be 100% correct. I checked them, and many of them seem to be accurate, but I disagree with others. The ILE, SEI, SLI, SLE, LIE and LSI comparisons seem to be the most accurate.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the ESE-Fe is pretty much spot on, my mother looks very similar and my other IEI-Fe friend too (and other Fe subs).

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like these a lot. Good job. That stripper girl you have as SEE reminds me exactly of one of my best friends. Everything down to her mannerisms and speech pattern is identical.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Olimpia

Just found this thread now, who was the first LIE-Te? The video has been deleted. Do you have any other LIE-Te and SLE-Ti recommendations?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Playing With Fire View Post
    @Olimpia

Just found this thread now, who was the first LIE-Te? The video has been deleted. Do you have any other LIE-Te and SLE-Ti recommendations?
    I have checked all the links, they should all work now.

*********** 21-04-19:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"ILE"
    Simone Giertz - SEI

"ESE"
    The Worst Thing - EIE
    Jessica Alba - SEI
    Chris Pine - LSI

"SEI"
    Organic Olivia - mb
    Anne Hathaway - looks smarter
    Jimmy Fallon - IEI

"SLE"
    hodgetwin - SEE
    LeanSecrets - no, too cute
    EJ ARENDEE - N type

"LSI"
    Todd Valentine - no, mb SLI
    Mike Matthews - F-N type

"EIE"
    Oprah Winfrey - SEE
    Martin Luther King - T type

"IEI"
    Will Harrison - mb
    Teal Swan - SLE
    Joshua French - E type
    LadyLullaby - EIE

"LIE"
    Justin Ross Lee - ENTP
    Amy Webb - I type
    Elon Musk - no

"SEE"
    Jimmy Tatro - SLE
    Pink - SLE
    Elvis Presley - yes
    Angelina Jolie - no, Fe valued

"ILI"
    INTJService - no
    Christopher Hitchens - no
    Tasha McCauley - E type

"IEE"
    Slavoj Zizek - no
    Russell Brand - IEI
    Brittany Simon - mb

"LSE"
    Pharmacist Ben - I type
    Arnold Schwarzenegger - LSI
    Judge Judy - no

"SLI"
    Nick Offerman - LSI
    Natalie Portman - IEE
    Susan Downey - no

"EII"
    Shailene Woodley - SLE *sigh*
    Andrew Garfield - T type
    David Lynch - no

-
    I hope this will help
    Last edited by Sol; 11-23-2017 at 10:22 AM.