Thread: A scream of my soul

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A scream of my soul

First of all, I need to say "thanks a lot!" to the administrator of this site.
    He has advertized our Multifactor test, so that every week 3-4 people send us filled in questionnaires, and both parties are happy: they get tested, and we (myself and my wife) accumulate statistics.

Also, thanks a lot to those who had patience to participate in testing.

However, there is one serious problem. People, why do you send so big photos? It is not necessary to be a software guru in order to know how to shrink pictures. There is a lot of shareware or freeware programs allowing to compress pictures without quality loss. Why can't you do that?

Sorry, we did not blame any forum participant personally. We just want to ask you: if you tell your friends about our test, please ask them to shrink their pictures before sending us. Usual archivers (such as WinZip) cannot help, while JPG and GIF formats do not shrink after zipping.
    www.socioniko.net is no longer my site.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe you can include short instructions and provide this url in the test instructions or wherever it will be ok:

http://www.resize2mail.com/

One of the nicest features is that the users can just copy the link to the uploaded image and send it with the other info.
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for suggestion, I'll try...
    www.socioniko.net is no longer my site.