Thread: German Typings Thread / Deutsche Soziotypen

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Pretty good, Schmitz might be ESE as an alternative but IEE is already close I think. What do you think about Nena and Nina Hagen?
    Not ESE... Ok, I'm kidding. They are both Fi-valuing persons. Nina Hagen is heart type 4 and head type 7. I say IEE-Ne.
    Nena could be either SEE or IEE. I'm not sure.

Ralf Schmitz values Fi, not Fe, so I can't see him as ESE.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Richard David Precht (german philosopher) - ILI (Ni + Te are his strongest functions)

Dr. Eckard von Hirschhausen - IEE (He is a NF type without a doubt)

Jürgen Domian – EIE or IEI? (He is a NF type for sure)
    Last edited by WinnieW; 09-21-2017 at 03:06 PM.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lynn View Post
    maybe SEI sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by MaviTilki View Post
    She actually VIs very IEE with her facial expressions and looks in my opinion. I would also see her as Ep temperament
    I mentioned ESE before for Lena Meyer-Landrut, and I want to repeat it. Because that's all I see in her. I think that's why Lynn suggests SEI, it's close.

She is very playful in a Ne way. Even the guy in the video calls her cheeky.
    Or in an ESE way

I even found an expression of Ni polr in her. She was asked in an interview if she has met the composers of the song she is singing. They were at the same event. She replied in a tense voice: "No, because I haven't had the time, I am talking to you so I can't talk to them" (nervous laughter)

Sooo Ni polr, typical ESE

It has to be seen, so maybe not so smart that I mentioned it here, but anyway...

I'm sorry I can't find the video now. It's some years old.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I mentioned ESE before for Lena Meyer-Landrut, and I want to repeat it. Because that's all I see in her. I think that's why Lynn suggests SEI, it's close.

Or in an ESE way

I even found an expression of Ni polr in her. She was asked in an interview if she has met the composers of the song she is singing. They were at the same event. She replied in a tense voice: "No, because I haven't had the time, I am talking to you so I can't talk to them" (nervous laughter)

Sooo Ni polr, typical ESE

It has to be seen, so maybe not so smart that I mentioned it here, but anyway...

I'm sorry I can't find the video now. It's some years old.
    Still see her as Ep and IEE. That one sentence doesn't make sense either to me, rather seems like a joke which one shouldn't take too seriously to type her. She seems to be ExFx for sure, bu not so sure if a sensor at all. No SEE for sure and less liekly EIE. I feel Ne and Si from her.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

. I feel Ne and Si from her.
    Yes, but IEE has weak Si
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Investigated in terms of Lena's type, IEE has to be it. I found plenty of possible PoLR statements in this one:

- She didn't read the casting instructions and didn't even know she signed up for the Eurovision song contest
    - Lena appreciates a free format in interviews, dislikes structure, planning step by step, free spirit (Ep)
    - Driving a car is a challenge, especially traffic rules. She failed the test to get her license straight away because of it (cough I had the same case once cough)
    - Rejects overthinking/rationalizing
    - Thinks correcting someone is an ethical error, gets in distress about it. Places emphasis on intent: "I/He didn't mean it in a bad way" + "it was affect-based"
    - Against pigeonholing mindsets or being biased instead of open-minded
    - likes breaking out of a predefined genre for the sake of novelty
    - Doesn't let anybody doublecheck her social media messages for mistakes prior to publishing as it is common practice among artists, says she doesn't mind grammar, but then again gets ashamed or a little annoyed about it
    - Not confident in making sense of things quickly, e.g. political parties in Germany
    - Rejects social norms based on how she feels about it personally (see also her saying she's "anti" about something)
    - Various logical contradictions e.g. being a fan, being private while stating the exact opposite a few sentences later

Not much force present except for being defensive or acknowledging a person's strength, not a very physical person with the usual "aura" as I call it. SEE can safely be excluded, ESE as well, is not 4D nor does she make any sensing statements, she's intuitive: "I decide many things out of intuition, a gut feeling, this always works out, it has a good result". Also plenty of time intuition in this one, only EIE as an alternative left. Though doesn't seem valued nor is rejected, and hippie "Delta privacy", anti-holiday, and anti-fame mentality really speak against Fe lead.

The video she said she loved so much is this one, I'd say this is pure ! I also like it personally.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, but IEE has weak Si
    Yeah but what I mean with Ne and Si is that I feel she is from a Ne and Si quadra.. ;D. That she 'values' Si-related things. Not that she is good at them necessarily.
    Last edited by dot; 09-21-2017 at 08:19 PM.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Investigated in terms of Lena's type, IEE has to be it. I found plenty of possible PoLR statements in this one:

- She didn't read the casting instructions and didn't even know she signed up for the Eurovision song contest
    - Lena appreciates a free format in interviews, dislikes structure, planning step by step, free spirit (Ep)
    - Driving a car is a challenge, especially traffic rules. She failed the test to get her license straight away because of it (cough I had the same case once cough)
    - Rejects overthinking/rationalizing
    - Thinks correcting someone is an ethical error, gets in distress about it. Places emphasis on intent: "I/He didn't mean it in a bad way" + "it was affect-based"
    - Against pigeonholing mindsets or being biased instead of open-minded
    - likes breaking out of a predefined genre for the sake of novelty
    - Doesn't let anybody doublecheck her social media messages for mistakes prior to publishing as it is common practice among artists, says she doesn't mind grammar, but then again gets ashamed or a little annoyed about it
    - Not confident in making sense of things quickly, e.g. political parties in Germany
    - Rejects social norms based on how she feels about it personally (see also her saying she's "anti" about something)
    - Various logical contradictions e.g. being a fan, being private while stating the exact opposite a few sentences later

Not much force present except for being defensive or acknowledging a person's strength, not a very physical person with the usual "aura" as I call it. SEE can safely be excluded, ESE as well, is not 4D nor does she make any sensing statements, she's intuitive: "I decide many things out of intuition, a gut feeling, this always works out, it has a good result". Also plenty of time intuition in this one, only EIE as an alternative left. Though doesn't seem valued nor is rejected, and hippie "Delta privacy", anti-holiday, and anti-fame mentality really speak against Fe lead.

The video she said she loved so much is this one, I'd say this is pure ! I also like it personally.

Yeah I would never say EIE, because I don't think she is the typical dramatic beta bitch stirring up shit out of nowhere haha. Sounds like a stupid argument but I find this to be pretty true IRL. Like EIEs are.. a whole package of juicy drama (not every single one, but many Beta NFs are fairly dramatic and she seems to be easy to get along with).
    She also apparently stated that she changed from writing about daily life to her personal feelings in her songs and that it is hard for her because she has to turn her insides out there basically.. idk but the way she phrased it in a German interview seemed Fi somehow.

If this isn't IEE then I dont know, haha.

AND fun thing is.. I have an IEE girl at my study.. whom is constantly told she looks like Lena.. it's weird but I believe in look-alikes.. no matter how dubious it might sound to others, ahaha. Also the girl from my study reminded me of another girl from my childhood whom I typed IEE. Like it's so weird.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chae were you also able to see some similarities in movements and facial expressions between you and Lena when you investigated about her type? IEE-Fi might suit her better, since her strong 4D Fe is very obvious and thus boosted through being Fi-sub.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...and now for something completely different...

Ina Müller & Bastian Pastewka - Kermit the frog

Jump to time index 8 min 20 sec.

My personal favorite Pastewka moment

Michl Müller - Dübelabend

franconian dialect

I like to add:
    - Micheal Mittermaier: IEE
    - Willy Astor: EII

...and now please go on with your discussion about Lenas type...

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Chae were you also able to see some similarities in movements and facial expressions between you and Lena when you investigated about her type? IEE-Fi might suit her better, since her strong 4D Fe is very obvious and thus boosted through being Fi-sub.
    Yes, the serious manner of talking with short bursts of humor, lighting up in the face. Some odd expressions with the eyes, too. Judgy "squint" moments as well. Some lanky moves or quirky ones. Where we differ is confidence, I think Lena isn't very oriented in terms of E3 (self-worth, charisma, feeling like a star, self-aggrandizing, projecting an image of success) as she stated various times in the video I posted. She appears like a highly nervous person physically, verbally. Maybe a 7w6 or 6w7? I am much more controlled and self-assured (perhaps since I'm a dancer, I pay attention to what my body projects and how I control it). Incuding less closed and insecure body language, she is really tense and awkward, even when she tries to perform in a goofy way jumping around. I suspect she's SX/SP, social blind spots can really contribute to such forms of behavior.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    ...and now for something completely different...
    Finally, a German joke! It sounds so odd when translated.

(Btw, what is your type?)

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Chae,
    no, this is not an geman joke. I only quoted a famous statement from the Monty Pythons.
    Es wurde immer mit "Und nun zu etwas völlig anderem" in Deutsch übersetzt.

My type: Im not sure, but I'm either LII-Ne or ILE-Ti.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vicco von Bülow, or better known as Loriot: EII or IEE?
    I only say: Jodeldiplom or Kosakenzipfel

My favorite anime series as child: Captain Future
    Curtis Newton, aka. Captain Future: LII-Ti (he is basically a detective that solves criminal cases and finds solutions to technical problems)
    Prof. Simon Wright, the living brain: LII-Ti
    Otto, the biological android with shapeshifting ability: SEE
    Greg, the robot: SEI (SEI seems unlikely for a robot, but he takes care for the whole crew and expresses emotions like a Fe user)
    Last edited by WinnieW; 09-22-2017 at 11:06 PM.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ansers to some old posts in this thread

Thomas Gottschalk - ESE 2w3 SO/SX?
    Yes, Fe is his dominant function, the only other option would be EIE for him.
    But ESE does make the most sense for him.

Michelle Hunziker is very likely also ESE. Michelle could be a 3w2 type

Michael "Bully" Herbig - 4D IEE > EIE.
    Yes, I agree, IEE for him.

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Helene Fischer is ESE imho
    I see her as Fe-user too.

Dieter Bohlen - ExTx
    Dieter Bohlen is LIE imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    Claus von Wagner ILE
    I wouldn't rule out IEE, because he make a lot of value judgements.

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    I think this "detective" series is very ILE
    I agree. (Heavy use of Ne + Ti)

I see a problem typing people that play a role on stage, because they can apear as a completly different type while presening a already written script.

heute show and extra 3 both have a lot of Ne moments, but this is intentional. Keep in mind, the texts and illustrations in the show are from autors, not from the presenters.
    I prefer typing people while doing interviews, not stage performances.

Opportunity to brush up my rusty skills in english language.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A example for a german youtuber that performs ILE in front of the camera, based on interviews although he is far less outgoing, maybe LII.

...an the german TV show "Genial daneben" is a basicly a firework of extraverted intution.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...bringing a thread that remained in stasis back to life again...

I decided to post a video from a german youtuber here, because he made a video about the subject Big 5

This is only available in german language, no english subtitles

Still figuring out his type. He is at least 60 years old, retired from his old job. He studied aerospace engineering; he told that fact in an other video.
    I guess "that color test" he made and mentioned in the video is DISC

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Came here to throw a German classic in, politician Gerhard Schröder. SEE! He recently pressured Erdogan into releasing human rights activist Peter Steudtner.

Here is an interesting interview. - values first, and after 3 min comes the .

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE does make sense for Gehard "hol' ma' 'ne Flasche Bier, sonst streik ich hier" Schröder.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sky du Mont! Ej incarnate?

EIE would be my idea. He talks a lot about extroverted intuition here:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The famous and immensely successful Michael Schumacher. Maybe E3 or E7. Very sad not to see him again like this:

I think he has strong , some focus. ESE perhaps?

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sky du Mont! Ej incarnate?

EIE would be my idea. He talks a lot about extroverted intuition here...
    My impression is that is not a function of his ego. I see him using as either mobilizing or demonstrative function.
    But he seems to have a good grip on , so I can not see him as ESE or LSE. xSE has as PoLR-function.

The famous and immensely successful Michael Schumacher. Maybe E3 or E7. Very sad not to see him again like this...

The question is: Is this an interview done spontaneously or a prepared one?
    My impression is that he is not ESE and he answered questions that were already known to him.
    Maybe he had a lot of training doing interviews. His way of expressing emotions seems not entierly natural to me.

Stereotypicly someone who drives a racing car has to use much of , , and , using , , and does not make much sense on a racing track; maybe use some F-functions for fairness.
    Last edited by WinnieW; 10-27-2017 at 07:37 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Maite Kelly - Extrotim, Alpha or Beta Ep imo

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maite Kelly ESE, but she is in uncomfortable, not relaxed mood in the video.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Maite Kelly ESE, but she is in uncomfortable, not relaxed mood in the video.
    I noticed but ignored that, let's try this video:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Matze Knop - strong ? ExFx I suppose. @WinnieW

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The three funny extroverts from the eBay Kleinanzeigen channel I love them.

Simon: IEE
    Nils: LIE
    Hannah: SEE

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, Ich glaube LSE oder LIE. Schumacher ist Dominant subtype. Mann muss dass nicht vergessen. Dass "" ist vielleicht nur ein subtype phänomene.

Sorry, maybe he is normalizer after all

Stereotypicly someone who drives a racing car has to use much of , , and , using , , and does not make much sense on a racing track; maybe use some F-functions for fairness.
    is used in the body-machine connection. But it's probably not necessary. I type Kimi Räikkönen SLI (Finnish formula 1 driver)

I think is very important

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Also, Ich glaube LSE oder LIE. Schumacher ist Dominant subtype. Mann muss dass nicht vergessen. Dass "" ist vielleicht nur ein subtype phänomene.

Sorry, maybe he is normalizer after all

is used in the body-machine connection. But it's probably not necessary. I type Kimi Räikkönen SLI (Finnish formula 1 driver)

I think is very important
    Was ich mir denken kann ist dass sein Ej Temperament mich zu der Schlussfolgerung geführt hat Gulenkos Subtypen interessieren mich nicht, sie lenken schnell vom Wichtigen ab. Was ich mir bei Schumacher nur gut vorstelle ist starkes , weiß nicht wie gut LIE also passt! LSE als Alternative hingegen: gut

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Matze Knop - strong ? ExFx I suppose. @WinnieW
    Sorry, Chae. I'm not interested in typing him, right now. Mainly because I have no clue what his type could be.

Was ich mir bei Schumacher nur gut vorstelle ist starkes , weiß nicht wie gut LIE also passt! LSE als Alternative hingegen: gut
    Also ich habe Probleme damit ihn als ESE oder LSE zu sehen. Ganz einfach weil beide Typen den wunden Punkt haben.
    Ein professioneller Rennfahrer mit schwacher ist für mich schwierig vorstellbar. Als Fahrer eines Rennwagens muss man immer vorausdenken welche Konsequenzen die eigenen Entscheidungen und Handlungen haben; da kann man nicht denken "Kurve voraus, was solls, das wird schon gut gehen!"

Schwaches halte ich für denkbar. Komfort in einem Formel 1 Rennwagen? Sicherlich nicht. Ein solches Cockpit ist eng und unbequem. Wie sich der Wagen für den Fahrer anfühlt ist nicht so wichtig, wichtiger ist das Verständnis wie der Wagen auf der Rennstrecke reagiert bei unterschiedlichen Wetter- und Straßenverhältnissen.
    Und da kann ich nur eigentlich nur die passive Komponente von erkennen; damit meine ich dass es nicht um das Wohlbehangen des Fahrers sondern das Fahrzeuges geht.

Ich denke nicht dass für die Benutzung eines Sportgerätes mit maximaler Effizienz wichtiger ist als .
    Eine einzige Aufgabe auf "Optimum" zu bringen ist für mich
    Es gibt nämlich nicht so viele verschiedene Elemente die hier bedient werden müssen, diese müssen aber mit einer ziemlich hohen Präzision u. Korrektheit bedient werden.
    Präzision bzw. Korrektheit sehe ich allerdings eher zu zugehörig als zu
    Beim Rennsport gibt es nämlich die sog. Ideallinie, fährt der Fahrer diese mit seinem Wagen dann erreicht dieser als Schnellster das Ziel.

Viele Entscheidungen bei sportlichen Tätigkeiten sind antrainiert und laufen unbewußt ab. Wie bewußt oder unbewußt nutzt man die kognitiven Funktionen?
    Last edited by WinnieW; 11-11-2017 at 11:52 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

squeezing out every last bit of perfomance through repetitions that is in front of you while giving zero mental energy to your internal workings sounds like ideal job for LSE (Michael Shoemaker).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What type is Helmut Kohl?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sorry, Chae. I'm not interested in typing him, right now. Mainly because I have no clue what his type could be.

Also ich habe Probleme damit ihn als ESE oder LSE zu sehen. Ganz einfach weil beide Typen den wunden Punkt haben.
    Ein professioneller Rennfahrer mit schwacher ist für mich schwierig vorstellbar. Als Fahrer eines Rennwagens muss man immer vorausdenken welche Konsequenzen die eigenen Entscheidungen und Handlungen haben; da kann man nicht denken "Kurve voraus, was solls, das wird schon gut gehen!"

Schwaches halte ich für denkbar. Komfort in einem Formel 1 Rennwagen? Sicherlich nicht. Ein solches Cockpit ist eng und unbequem. Wie sich der Wagen für den Fahrer anfühlt ist nicht so wichtig, wichtiger ist das Verständnis wie der Wagen auf der Rennstrecke reagiert bei unterschiedlichen Wetter- und Straßenverhältnissen.
    Und da kann ich nur eigentlich nur die passive Komponente von erkennen; damit meine ich dass es nicht um das Wohlbehangen des Fahrers sondern das Fahrzeuges geht.

Ich denke nicht dass für die Benutzung eines Sportgerätes mit maximaler Effizienz wichtiger ist als .
    Eine einzige Aufgabe auf "Optimum" zu bringen ist für mich
    Es gibt nämlich nicht so viele verschiedene Elemente die hier bedient werden müssen, diese müssen aber mit einer ziemlich hohen Präzision u. Korrektheit bedient werden.
    Präzision bzw. Korrektheit sehe ich allerdings eher zu zugehörig als zu
    Beim Rennsport gibt es nämlich die sog. Ideallinie, fährt der Fahrer diese mit seinem Wagen dann erreicht dieser als Schnellster das Ziel.

Viele Entscheidungen bei sportlichen Tätigkeiten sind antrainiert und laufen unbewußt ab. Wie bewußt oder unbewußt nutzt man die kognitiven Funktionen?
    Okay, I'll figure it out later myself.

Ja ich denke wäre beim Rennfahren einfach aus strategischen Gründen sehr wichtig, muss aber nicht jedem erfolgreichen Fahrer inhärent sein. Du hast recht dass das Ganze sehr ungemütlich und stressvoll ist, auch weil die Piloten sich fürs Optimalgewicht runterhungern. Ahh verstehe also ist Logik > Ethik viel wichtiger! Das macht Sinn. Das ist ählich wie der LIE-Boxer, nur in einem Wagen. (Vitali und Wladimir erscheinen mir sehr Gamma) Letzterer scheint mir eher auf ausgerichtet, Aerodynamik, verbesserter Verschleiß et cetera wie du sagst. wären dann die Messungen in der Runde, und eher das Rankingsystem im Allgemeinen.

Im Model A sind manche Elemente bewusst, manche unbewusst wie z.B. die Demonstrative. Kommt also ganz drauf an! Der Egoblock wird bewusst benutzt, dort herrscht große Kontrollfähigkeit. SLE und SEE sind deshalb gut in der Athletik, beispielsweise, merken sich Körperimpulse sehr gut. Usain Bolt ist sicher ein -typ!

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Default Herbert Grönemeyer

His song lyrics gave me the impression he could be NF.

And after more research, I am quite certain of that now.

Not exactly sure which one, but I'd say he is rather Delta NF.
    I get the impression he doesn't value Fe. He seems classically "Serious".

This music video of one his most popular/famous/best songs is quite Delta NF as well.

Last edited by Olimpia; 11-12-2017 at 12:32 PM.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Olimpia Oh yes. I love "Mensch", it really sums up EII/IEE views on humanity.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Famous German Chefs:
    Alfons Schuhbeck - LSE
    Steffen Henssler - SEE
    Frank Rosin - SLE
    Johann Lafer - ?

TIM