Thread: VI Request

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI Request

I am very interested in VI and would like very much to hear your opinions on what my type might be.

Creepy-

ISFJ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: VI Request

You don´t look relaxed and the view angle makes it difficult. But maybe that´s a part of your outer personality To show yourself in a way that isn´t the real you.

So let me guess bc of this. You are not fully in tune with yourself.
    If you were an INFJ, that would be one of the most apparent signs and explanation, to hold back the real me bc of fear of otherwise being rejected and instead show the reversed shadow ESTP, making INFJ becoming the shadow when you show out. To try to look more extravert than you really are.

However, I think you are INxx, or maybe ENFx.
    Wonder why and if I have to be an INTJ or how to do the best of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your input Rainbow. The angle is odd because I was holding the camera out. Here is another photo.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beetle
    Thanks for your input Rainbow. The angle is odd because I was holding the camera out.
    Lol after reading rainbow's post then reading that I just about fell of my chair laughing

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion

Lol after reading rainbow's post then reading that I just about fell of my chair laughing
    In case you did, a seat belt might be an option for you

Which type(s) would you say?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry Rainbow it wasn't meant as criticism it was just so funny to see such a simple explanation for the camera thing after reading those possible explanations. It was the juxtaposition of the possible and the actual that made me laugh. As for her type... S... haven't really thought about it too much so that is all I will say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Thanks for your comments everyone.

Now, that Pedro-the-Lion has posted his possibility - I am satisfied. (I have been lurking daily on this board since it began and I always enjoy his posts and find them to to be very insightful. )

I actually test INTJ always and the response I received from Dmitri and Marianna Lytovs' was "according to the test, you are a logical-intuitive introvert (Descartes, Analyst), and your results seem to be extremely consistent and valid." Of course, I still question it ...

When I decided to begin posting, I asked for a VI first because once you you being posting comments, people naturally take hints from the comments you make and the VI exercise is no longer valid. Note the response to my simple statement about the camera angle.

I think it is very difficult to type someone from only a photo. I have requested VI from 2 other Socionicists (each professionals). One requested responses to 2 questions as well as the photo. The one that asked for the questions came back with a result of ISTP. The other said ... get ready ... ESFJ.

The Socionicist that said ESFJ, asked my opinion and I said that I wasn't sure I only knew that I regularly test INTJ. They responded that this was a psychological need for a dual. I found this to be a very intriguing. So, I asked the one friend that I have kept in touch since my college years to review the ESFJ description and give me her opinion, thinking she has known me for 20+ years and knows me beter than anyone else. Her response was "This description is of someone warm and friendly and you are cold and aloof."

I actually had this same friend and another take the Socioncis type assistant and choose words with me in mind. Each came back with a result of INTJ.

I have been "studying" (I use the term very loosely) Socionics daily for 3 years. I think what drew me to it intially is that I have some quirks that have made my life difficult and embarrassing at times and Socionics could provide an answer. I intially explored MBTI and Keirsey as well, but stopped for obvious reasons.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

".. However, I think you are INxx ..."

relieved..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beetle
    Thanks for your input Rainbow. The angle is odd because I was holding the camera out. Here is another photo.

INTj 101%

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)