Thread: Stratiyevskaya: ISTp

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    what exactly is inaccurate besides minor grammatical errors? more specifically, content-wise?
    Semantics, here and there.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SoapOfSapphire View Post
    EDIT: I just saw that an admin changed that particular phrase back to the original.
    I just checked. No one changed that particular phrase. The admin edit is in a completely different paragraph and has nothing to do with that sentence.

it's not a big deal.
    Which is why I wonder why you had to come up with all this crap and lie, basically for nothing.

I don't know what you're talking about - whether you're accusing me of lying or whatever [lol] - and I've lost interest.
    Well, you've guessed it right. And as it turns out, you did lie. (Evidence is in the screenshot above) Why? Beats me.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does any of this really matter? it was probably a shitload of work translating that strat article, and barely anyone has even thanked her for the effort. Its a wonder anyone who would actually like to contribute even comes back.

We're already stretched as it is. Good job Saphire.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    I just checked. No one changed that particular phrase. The admin edit is in a completely different paragraph and has nothing to do with that sentence.

Which is why I wonder why you had to come up with all this crap and lie, basically for nothing.
    Normally I would chuckle and say “oops,” but with you acting like a strangely paranoid weirdo I feel inclined to explain the entire sequence of events: I altered that line, thought I changed it well but did not, politely responded to your douchebag-esque posts, checked the history and saw that a mod had made an edit, assumed it was to that line [which, bear in mind, I had changed albeit poorly], and responded to your lame accusation. I didn’t lie; I made a mistake. Now get off my back, Parkster.

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    Does any of this really matter? it was probably a shitload of work translating that strat article, and barely anyone has even thanked her for the effort. Its a wonder anyone who would actually like to contribute even comes back.

We're already stretched as it is. Good job Saphire.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ollobollo View Post

I have no fucking clue what the problem is.
    Parkster is a cunt.

Creepy-male

I would just like to be the first person to say

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I gotta say Soap was great for having done the work. Gifthorse....Mouth.
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Normally I would chuckle and say “oops,” but with you acting like a strangely paranoid weirdo I feel inclined to explain the entire sequence of events: I altered that line, thought I changed it well but did not, politely responded to your douchebag-esque posts, checked the history and saw that a mod had made an edit, assumed it was to that line [which, bear in mind, I had changed albeit poorly], and responded to your lame accusation. I didn’t lie; I made a mistake. Now get off my back, Parkster.
    You're being incredibly pathetic. Even your insults are based on lies made out of thin air.

Not being capable of admitting your mistakes is your problem, not mine.
    Last edited by Park; 11-19-2009 at 04:23 PM.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't either. Things are pretty clear to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    Parkster is a cunt.
    Wanna lick me, bitch?

I'm already enjoying it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SoapOfSapphire has already agreed that there was a misunderstanding that, in my opinion, was tiny and arbitrary. You are the one who is blowing this way out of proportion, calling her a liar for it. I see you have now edited it to a more appropriate wording, like you should have done instead of bitching to other people to change it. Leave it at that.
    Shhhhh... maybe it's a show of sign of Love, SLI likes to do that, don't you know?
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SoapOfSapphire has already agreed that there was a misunderstanding that, in my opinion, was tiny and insignificant. You are the one who is blowing this way out of proportion, calling her a liar for it. I see you have now edited it to a more appropriate wording, like you should have done instead of bitching to other people to change it. Leave it at that.
    The Brotherhood of the ISTp has spoken. Parkster is to spend two hours in the company of an ENFJ to pay for his outburst.
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The most obvious thing that could give ISTps away is probably their obsession with pets. Sometimes it could reach ridiculous dimensions, turning ISTp's place into a zoo. This obsession is very closely connected with ISTp's hidden agenda. Since ISTps have unconscious need to be able to show their affection towards another, who could be a better suitable candidate for this than a pet, or better a dozen of them. People can reject your love and your good intentions, pets will never.

But here comes a twist. ISTps can often hurt the ones they love. Why would you want to do this? The one way to understand your feelings towards the loved ones is by hurting them and watching them suffer, only then you can be sure of how much you love them. Sounds cruel, but unfortunately this is the strange nature of this particular type of hidden agenda, which cannot be used as an excuse for such behaviour.

1)

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wanna lick me, bitch?

I'm already enjoying it.
    Do I want to like your cunt? No, but kudos on constructing such a bizzarely feminine, homoerotic response.

SoapOfSapphire has already agreed that there was a misunderstanding that, in my opinion, was tiny and insignificant. You are the one who is blowing this way out of proportion, calling her a liar for it. I see you have now edited it to a more appropriate wording, like you should have done instead of bitching to other people to change it. Leave it at that.
    Yeah, based on the responses, this is pretty obvious to everyone who isn't Winterpark.

@Numbers, I hope you aren't truly serious with that quote. Even if that description weren't shitty and inaccurate, it still wouldn't apply to Parkster or change the fact that there is no purely socionics based excuse for being a rude, anal retentive prick.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Numbers, I hope you aren't truly serious with that quote. Even if that description weren't shitty and inaccurate, it still wouldn't apply to Parkster.
    That is the vibe I am getting.

1)

2)

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do I want to like your cunt? No, but kudos on constructing such a bizzarely feminine, homoerotic response.
    First, learn to read.

Yeah, based on the responses, this is pretty much obvious to everyone isn't Winterpark.
    Then to write.

@Numbers, I hope you aren't truly serious with that quote. Even if that description weren't shitty and inaccurate, it still wouldn't apply to Parkster.
    Because Parkster is not an SLI, and DeAnte knows what he's talking about.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First, learn to read.
    I'm aware that you asked if I wanted to "lick" you, after I called you the cunt, rather than either of us suggesting you had one to lick. But I'm not sure what pointing this out does for you.

Because Parkster is not an SLI, and DeAnte knows what he's talking about.
    That's what I've been saying for a while now. Glad it's finally sinking in.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But I'm not sure what pointing this out does for you.
    Then you should also learn some semantics.

That's what I've been saying for a while now. Glad it's finally sinking in.
    You're more predictable than my farts.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then you should also learn some semantics.
    Ah.

You're more predictable than my farts.
    Okay.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah.

Okay.
    We're already making progress.

Creepy-

lol @ this thread

Thanks guys - I appreciate it And I'm glad this whole thing is clear to most people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12