- Generally positive attitude, optimistic about chances of success
- Use negativity to fuel ambition ("success is the best revenge")
- I have the highest rate of growth / development of any of my friends
- Generally do well at everything I attempt
- Repeating what Darya said - I can cut ties easily. My identity is always shifting and I have the ability to leave behind that which isn't contributing to the new version of myself.
- I think very carefully about the person I want to be and what steps I need to take to get there. I have transformations between my identities like music artists between albums haha.
- I'm able to be approachable and likable to a range of people.
- Sometimes I'll be having a good time (often an intimate scene) and I'll become aware that I'm acting and below the mask is nothing. Empty.
- Worry about making long term ties to people / things / places because it will make it difficult for me to grow at the same rate
- Sometimes will waste time on youtube tutorials ranging from make up skills to new best productivity technique etc. Spent so much time and money on online self betterment stuff.
- Very competitive, overly sensitive to criticism.
- If I don't think I'll succeed, I'll stop trying so that I don't have to face the feeling of failure.
- Often will achieve the things I'm working towards and instead of feeling happy about it, I'll have a sense of "what do now?" because I always need something to be chasing something. Or I'll feel empty or feel a sense of impostor syndrome.