Thread: Uniden: IEI??? Or Still EII

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Fi live in the world of human relationships. I just don't see Uni doing that or being concerned for that. He's benevolent but not really active in forming relationships. He's not stubborn and he is easy going. EII may be stubborn in their categorical views but not competitive. I can easily fold in and let others do as they want to do. I think that EII can seem soft but our judgmental nature especially about other people's character makes us seem less accepting while easy going nature of others tends to be more truly accepting and less judgmental.

I find him organized, easy going, energy conserving and not energy expanding. I see a lot of Si but I also see some like for Se. Um...I'm stuck between ILI and SLI

I'll have to analyze it more.

Leading - Introverted Ethics, Fi
    EIIs are very attuned to the nuances of interpersonal interactions and strive to keep their relations with others friendly and benevolent. They easily come into contact with others and may be sympathetic and courteous towards people even at a distance, while not being acquainted with them.
    EII readily lends a compassionate ear to others. She will listen even to people who not very close with her, and may sympathize with her enemies, because she sees the ever present potential for renewal and change. However, to protect herself, to shield herself from those who may take advantage of her inner kindness, EIIs also adopt a more austere, harsh and biting demeanor.
    Being dominant in an introverted rational function, EIIs often have well-formed opinions that they have carefully constructed and analyzed. They often excel in written and verbal self-expression, eloquently explaining their personal point of view.
    EIIs are very empathetic people and find it very easy to feel along with others. They are implicitly attuned to the inner harmony of others; due to this they are sensitive to offending someone as well as being offended themselves.
    EIIs whose feeling function is too pronounced exhibit excessively narrow, stubborn, categorical views and attitudes, and an excessively subjective orientation in their decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I don't see him to be aggressive at all, I actually see you to be more aggressive than him. Fwiw, he does do ethical stuff with animals.
    Having ethics of RELATIONSHIPS involves animals? since when are people dogs? INTERPERSONAL RELATIONS wtf you are so weird
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about ESI?