Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 42

Thread: Gulenko Socionics Test

  1. #1
    Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Europe
    TIM
    IEI
    Posts
    1,253
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Gulenko Socionics Test

    This test is originally in Russian and you have to use transletor for it but it's quite easy to undertsand the questions. I find it pretty interesting.
    Соционический клуб Квадра | Тест Гуленко

    My Results: IEI - Intuitive Ethical Introvert
    Rational: 5 Irrational: 12
    Extroversion: 2 Introversion: 15
    Sensing: 2 Intuition: 15
    Logic: 6 Ethics: 11
    4w3 7w6 1w9 so/sx
    IEI - C (Creative subtype)
    MBTI INFP

  2. #2
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,572
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Socionic type of Maxim Gorky (Logical-sensory introvert, LSI)

    Basic dichotomy: Rationality 14 - The irrationality of 3
    Extraversion 3 - Introversion 14
    Sensor 15 - Intuition 2
    The logic of 14 - Ethics 3

  3. #3
    Reyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    425
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is the test accurate?

    Yesenin (Intuitive-ethical, IEI) Basic dichotomy Rationality 5 - 12 IrrationalityExtraversion 1 - 16 Introversion Sensor 4 - Intuition 13 Logic 7 - Ethics 10

  4. #4
    Cosmic Teapot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Posts
    1,247
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    Is the test accurate?

    Yesenin (Intuitive-ethical, IEI) Basic dichotomy Rationality 5 - 12 IrrationalityExtraversion 1 - 16 Introversion Sensor 4 - Intuition 13 Logic 7 - Ethics 10
    Tests have always a probability of being wrong. The results depend on your psychological state, the way you interpret the questions, unconscious choices and more.
    (And I have to say: Whoever gave you the idea that you are Fe-creative is mistaken. )

  5. #5
    Kalinoche buenasnoches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ESE
    Posts
    3,544
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yesenin (Intuitive-ethical, IEI)


    The basic dichotomy

    Rationality 4 - The irrationality of 13
    7 Extraversion - Introversion 10
    Sensor 2 - Intuition 15
    Logic 6 - Ethics 11

  6. #6
    Tigerfadder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    1,305
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I always lose interest after about 5-6 questions when doing these kinds of things

  7. #7
    Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    TIM
    SLI-D sx/sp
    Posts
    3,220
    Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gaben (Sensory-logical introvert, SLI)

    Basic dichotomy

    Rationality 5 - Irrationality 12
    Extroversion 4 - Introversion 13
    Sensing 9 - Intuition 8
    Logic 16 - Ethics 1

    Too much work to translate but cool test. The options are different and easier.
    I don't know why people prefer to trust in human faulty judgement than in tests results.
    Tests at least are objective.

  8. #8
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Durmstrang School
    Posts
    2,845
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post
    I don't know why people prefer to trust in human faulty judgement than in tests results.
    Tests at least are objective.
    ...Humans made the tests. Humans take the tests.

  9. #9
    Haikus Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    527
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Balzac (intuitively logical introvert ILI)
    Rationality - 4
    Irrationality - 13
    Extraversion 6
    Introversion - 11
    Sensor - 2
    Intuition - 15
    Logic - 11
    Ethics - 6

  10. #10
    Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    TIM
    SLI-D sx/sp
    Posts
    3,220
    Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    ...Humans made the tests. Humans take the tests.
    People are people.

  11. #11
    Sommerregen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    TIM
    H-IEE
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Huxley (Intuitive-ethical extrovert IEA)
    Basic dichotomy
    Rationality 2 - Irrationality 15
    Extraversion 15 - Introversion 2
    Sensor 3 - 14 Intuition
    Logic 5 - Ethics 12


    I also found out who did the google translation:

  12. #12
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,803
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Socionic type

    Gaben (Sensory-logical introvert SLI)
    Basic dichotomy rationality of
    5 - 12 irrationality
    Extraversion 8 - 9 Introversion
    Sensor 12 - 5 Intuition
    Logic 10 - Ethics 7

  13. #13
    wasp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    TIM
    ZGM
    Posts
    1,557
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    all my answers just made me sound incredibly lazy and unreliable.


    Huxley (Intuitive-Ethical Extrovert, IEE)
    Rationality 3 - Irrationality - 14
    Extroversion 9 - Introversion - 8
    Sensorika 4 - Intuition 13
    Logic 5 - Ethics 12
    awldjkwepierpgokqwelfqerlkfdaergnhtm''-we-fqpoeufasdflthljwtlhkjrtlhhhhhhhhhhsapfoeporipr
    "WELL I'M SORRY THAT I LIKE TO HAVE OPEN COMMUNICATION IN MY RELATIONSHIPS" - Galen 2k13

  14. #14
    a two horned unicorn renegade Comatose Lamiac 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    tickling your PoLR
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF 7 so/sx
    Posts
    5,782
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    My just said: I'm fading away... catch me if you can.

    As far as Gulenko is concerned I think this cloud be pure evaluation.
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

    Your life is too short to actually do anything useful with it without being wasteful.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    4,697
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Translation available here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...nics-Type-Test

    (Posts #8-11 and #15 in the same thread do correct/elaborate on that translation)
    Last edited by Myst; 06-04-2017 at 06:32 PM.

  16. #16
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,351
    Mentioned
    981 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    Q № 1 of 68


    Choose the answer that your behavior is inherent in most life situations


    Calm only when all debugged

    I can not live without the constant change of impressions


    My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.​ C.G. Jung
     
    YWIMW

  17. #17
    Poster Nutbag The Exception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    my own personal bubble
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    4,097
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Q № 1 of 68


    Choose the answer that your behavior is inherent in most life situations


    Calm only when all debugged

    I can not live without the constant change of impressions

    It seems like it might be measuring rationality vs. irrationality?

    I take 'debugged' to mean, free of any sort of errors or ambiguities. Everything is perfect.

    The second option is more about novelty and change, something a more irrational type would favor.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP



  18. #18
    Nanooka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LIE
    Rational 9; Irrational 8
    Extraversion 10; Introversion 7
    Intuition 11; Sensing 6
    Logic 10; Ethics 7

    So, it's just a dichotomy test. But damn it, y u gotta be borderline on J/P? ILE vs. LIE was the big question for me as-is.

    Also while there was never a case where I couldn't make out the gist of what it was saying, the translation on half of those was hilarious.
    Maybe, possibly ILE-Ti
    6w7 sx/so, 641 tritype
    sLUe|I|

    "If looks could kill they probably will, in games without frontiers, war without tears."

  19. #19
    meme hotline Chae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    TIM
    ethic 3
    Posts
    9,082
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Translation available here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...nics-Type-Test

    (Posts #8-11 and #15 in the same thread do correct/elaborate on that translation)
    Didn't open here (the link in the other thread)

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    4,697
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Didn't open here (the link in the other thread)
    The link I posted, or?

  21. #21
    Socionics is a spook ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    15,080
    Mentioned
    852 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maksim Gorky (Logical-sensory introvert LSI)

    Rationality 13 Irrationality 4
    Extraversion 2 Introversion 15
    Sensor 14 Intuition 3
    Logic 9 Ethics 8

  22. #22
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,351
    Mentioned
    981 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    The link I posted, or?
    It worked for me. These two threads should probably be merged since @ouronis went through the trouble of translating with some help from @Suz.

    My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.​ C.G. Jung
     
    YWIMW

  23. #23
    meme hotline Chae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    TIM
    ethic 3
    Posts
    9,082
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    The link I posted, or?
    Figured it out in the meantime, now it works

  24. #24
    meme hotline Chae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    TIM
    ethic 3
    Posts
    9,082
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    The forum psychologist strikes again



    Huxley (Intuitive-Ethical Extrovert, IEE)



    Rationality 6 - Irrationality 11
    Extroversion 12 - Introversion 5
    Sensorika 2 - Intuition 15
    Logic 4 - Ethics 13


    The adviser is convinced that the world is ruled by talent, ability. A representative of this type has a vision of the potential of others, and at first sees a positive, and only in time - a negative. He sees people "through"; Notices all the unusual. He has the makings of a good psychologist, especially with regard to psychological diagnosis. From the Advisers are obtained not only good psychology-diagnosticians, but also wonderful psychologists-trainers, but analysts are relatively mediocre. The advisor has the ability to influence others. He constantly seeks harmony in his life, first of all - the harmony of human relations; However, in search of the ideal, separation from reality is possible, from those emotions that are so necessary to him. It is not practical, but appreciates practicality in others. Very sensitive, sometimes even sentimental. Can look strong-willed and persevering, but for a long time it is not enough, because it's only his social role. Persistence and will can manifest spontaneously, but no more. Strong efforts for him are tedious. It is extremely subjective in assessing people and events. Denies the "dry logic". A sober, logical approach for him is practically closed, all contacts are built on the principle of "pleasantly unpleasant." Generous, sometimes to recklessness. He does not pay enough attention to his health, rest, cares of self-service (unless he raised these issues in the system or made his profession). He does not like to get decent pay, etc. (For himself, for others just inclined and able to achieve much). On these issues needs to be adequately supplemented. Not a businessman and not a businessman, a poor production worker. The adviser is careless about the time, but he likes to control others in this area. Maybe, for example, do not notice the time, having a watch with you. Optimistic, often - infantile; Has a rich imagination. Tends to be enthusiastic and extravagant in deeds, clothes, etc. Has great creative potential. Passionate, obsessed with emotions; Knows how to light and move on the affairs of other people. Sphere of professions: theoretical and humanitarian; Culture, humanitarian education and upbringing, cinema, theater, advertising, literature, journalism, politics, drama; Medicine (especially diagnosis of internal diseases), practical psychology; Organization of excursions, etc.

  25. #25
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,351
    Mentioned
    981 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    I finally used Ouro's translation. It only took two years. I was split on a few. I could have gotten 4 logic, if I made the other choice, but I had to weigh what I do more often than not. I like the description even if it is overly romantic in parts. It captures something a lot of the other descriptions don't.

     



    Yesenin (Intuitive-ethical, IEI) Basic dichotomy rationality of 4 - 13 irrationality Extraversion 2 - 15 Introversion Sensor 2 - 15 Intuition Logic 2 - Ethics 15

    Written description - psychologist Elena Zamanskiy


    Yesenin often gives the impression, on the one hand in the clouds, detached from the outside world, and with another - incredibly contact, responsive, experiencing heart deeply. The mystery Yesenin mystery attracts many, but open Esenins selected, a small circle of close friends who are close or important volatile movements of their soul.


    Esenina can be called an idealist, a collector and oberegatelem spiritual ideals of different eras. And it's ideals, full of experience, a deeply personal response to ongoing and occurring once event.


    Little things of everyday life in the perception Esenina recede into the background, and the main, fundamental, are internal, hidden currents own psychic life. In response to what is happening around the senses, from a young age is profoundly worrying what is happening inside Esenins see the feelings and emotional experiences of others can recognize them by the slightest manifestations and predict.


    The least practical of all other types Esenins live completely different, not everyday, not everyday life, all the subtleties and complexities of which can be grasped only by himself and those with whom they want to share.


    Usually Esenins easy and agreeable, they follow the customs, accepted in society, do not tend to stand out, to be seen, but for myself always leave the right to a private inner life, the right to human assessment of their intrinsic values, internal as morality and ethics laws that Yesenin creates himself, during his lifetime, based on the feelings and observations.


    Time, events and people in them - that's the domain of attraction Esenina interests. Life drama, tragedy, comedy, farce, occurring on a daily basis and there is always the very first steps of humanity, the events that connect people and keep them together, the vicissitudes of fate, the change of epochs, the mentality, the authorities - in that the mixed stream of history and real life Yesenin perfectly focused . Shadows of the past do not interfere, but rather help to see the present and the future, create the background hidden meaning of existence.


    Easy detachment from reality, Yesenin loved to plunge into the irrational world of dreams. Magnificent scenes for such travel gives him art, literature first. Following in the imagination of literary heroes, Yesenin empathizes, enriches your life experience, adorns the rough reality of elegant beautiful scenes.


    Cinema, literature, art or psychology - it is a good excuse for Esenina to broaden and deepen the range of their sensory experiences. Culture events, works of art are perceived by their deeply personal, information is received, above all, the heart and the imagination.


    And, of course, is of great importance, the environment in which a person develops representatives of this type, whether valued enough in this environment, spirituality, there is an opportunity to break away from a purely domestic side of life.


    Eseninu Dana the ability to anticipate and foresee. It is invisible in contact with the mood of society, separating them from their own. The maturing of events leading up to the change, the dynamics of such events can Yesenin feel very precisely. Especially thin, he perceives the approach of crisis situations. And usually warn their loved ones about it. It reports that the danger is close and it is time to act. And he knows how to avoid and avoid trouble, not analyzing the events and feeling them. Or wait, wait for the right moment, then to act quickly.


    Esenins often soft, thoughtful, careful in his statements, prefer to adapt to the other without creating conflicts, professing the principle of "live and let live." But at the same time Yesenin left to his own opinion or in its flow of feeling and thought. And at the same time - an open and receptive to new information, changing their ideas if it is necessary for the situation. Willingness to change, the ability to easily change the plans for the solution of urgent problems and to change the future for themselves, enable others in your inner rhythm - it's strengths Esenina.


    Most people that Tim supplement everyday life self-contemplation and a desire for self-knowledge, self-improvement. Understanding yourself, the answer to the question "Who am I?" - a very important component Esenina life. Moreover, this question arises again and again throughout their lives, and the question itself, as well as the feelings, the emotional response that this issue is more important than the precise, clear and reasonable answer definitively. Important to be in contact with the internal changes, feel them. A feeling mentally directed to the future, in "Beautiful far", because the future is optimistic Yesenin, tuned to the fact that it is lighter. And others believe it helps in a brighter future, which is especially important in troubled times, when there is no clear answer to what to do here and now.


    By the actions needed in a certain situation, Yesenin surrounding encourages emotional impact on them. He is able to influence the mood of the people, but not in words, not persuasion and emotional outburst.


    Yesenin emotes at precisely the moment when they can be, and you have to be. And it is often not so much a response, the answer to what is happening, namely, an active influence. When the cry and when to laugh - in the conscious management Esenina. Feelings will be quite sincere, but the right moment (and this may be the highest intensity of the senses, and can be a situation in which existing senses become active) Yesenin wait.


    Staying in close contact with the human senses, until the penetration into the innermost part of his inner world, or feeling emotional group Yesenin able to create the mood of people - relatives and distant. Do not hesitate to show their feelings to others, it can infect the mood of others, contributing to their emotional liberation.


    We would like to mention a very important quality Esenina - the ability to take the emotional life of a loved one for what it is. And only gradually, gently and gradually try to harmonize it, to make more socially acceptable. Himself, being a man of intense emotions and a wide emotional range, Yesenin empathizes with the feelings of others and provides mental and emotional support, understand and accept the partner. And it may even justify some negative impulses, based on their internal value system, his understanding of morality and vision of the dynamics of future changes for the better in people.


    In a supportive environment, in a friendly company Yesenin sparks emotions, a lot of jokes, causing the laughter of others. He appreciates humor and is able to see the humor in everyday situations, notices a lot of funny moments and loves to share them with friends, picking them up in everyday life.


    The mood of the people Yesenin sees perfectly. And differs from the true social mask, the present state of mind. The communication refers precisely to this state. Can encourage, inspire optimism, configure a fighting mood. Despite the fact that he - nature is dreamy and lyrical, fun on all cylinders, too, is peculiar to him.


    But the true feelings of Esenina for many remain a mystery, as he perfectly knows how to create an image that fits the situation and allows you to hide your mood. This happens largely because Yesenin lived intense emotional life, much of which takes place inside, and wants oberech their mysterious inner world from the encroachments from the outside.


    This world is so thin, fragile, graceful and vulnerable, that Yesenin even being in the spotlight, can selectively keep a distance with not very pleasant people currently not able to accept the sublime and subtle feelings. And this invisible border at times almost impossible to overcome, if he does not want to keep off man closer. All the more so to predict the behavior of the people for Esenina easy.


    Esenina pronounced attraction to beauty is evident not only in his relationships with people, interest in the arts, literature, poetry, but also in an effort to look decent. Appearance and clothing in particular is very important for him. Clothing is also a component of an image, a reflection of the inner world and good taste. Yesenin tries to dress elegantly, and even as things it is difficult to understand, the style is usually chosen correctly. Even the fashion or the norms accepted in society, Yesenin necessarily introduces part of their personality.


    A lack of ability to create comfort and cozy home he is more than redeems others - the ability to maintain emotional comfort, attention to the man, tactful and wise understanding of the other.


    No less complicated for Esenina business activity. Practicality - is not its strong quality, business often depends on the mood. And Yesenin very overjoyed, if there will be a man purposeful, with business acumen and stand firm on the basis of the material. A man who will do and instead explain how. Help not recommendations, and concrete help. And I must say that Yesenin attracts people of strong, influential, decisive. He brings to life their optimism, the ability to create a fun atmosphere, filled with life and spirit feeling smooth out conflict and to anticipate trouble. Next to a man Yesenin able to demonstrate to the maximum your foresight.


    Equally comfortable Yesenin would feel if an arbitrary throughout his life to guide the will and active partner that you need and much more desirable. Penetrating active and assertive approach to life, the legitimacy of the rights to their own desires, Yesenin feel much more confident and stable. It would be better to understand their needs and find its way to implement them.


    He will do whatever is necessary for such an important and valuable person will try to make his fate was as much as possible successfully to life was not fresh, uniform, and was filled with both spiritually and emotionally. The ability to awaken in people a spiritual principle, apply to the best in them, arranged to itself, evoke sympathy, encourage a strong and beautiful deeds - this is what representatives generously endowed by nature such as Yesenin.


    * * *


    As a child Esenins are very different. From the shy, modest and obedient to willful, capricious and audacious. Much depends on the home environment and parenting style of parents. But here with the whole spectrum of emotions parents just have to meet, as long as the child develops their own feelings and the feelings of others experiencing the strength. Yesenin unites children and the type of great interest to everything new, great curiosity for life. Such children help loving parents who are authoritative in the eyes of a child. A small Yesenin its charm is able to melt the heart of a strict parent.


    The school Esenins usually learn well, although rarely one of them has very high ambitions with regard to knowledge. Many study diligently so as not to upset their parents. Prefer humanities. Early in the beginning to get involved in literature: poetry, adventure novels and books about love.


    They have many friends, socializing with peers is a great pleasure. Having fun with everyone involved in a variety of pranks, but come away with without getting penalties and rebukes from teachers. Pets are often teachers, but the relationship with his classmates because of this does not deteriorate.


    And they themselves, becoming parents behave with their children gently, are sensitive to the wishes of the children, are able to create a warm and intimate relationship. But see to it, that freedom does not turn into permissiveness. The outward gentleness these parents lurking inner stubbornness by which they peacefully but firmly carry out its educational policy.


    Attaching great importance to the cultural values, such as Yesenin's parents seek to awaken the craving for beauty in their children. They like literature, painting, music, history and create the right atmosphere at home in which it is impossible to ignore the spiritual part of life, do not touch the delicate aesthetic experience. Encourage the interests and hobbies of children are proud of their success. Many Esenins very fond of nature and instill in children the same love.


    Yesenin quite often the soul of a small company. Many still retain children's friendships, carrying it through all his life. A gathering with friends in the company, Yesenin downright sparkles charm, tells funny stories, jokes relaxed, paying attention to the funny side of events. He himself likes to chat, interested in people and their stories, news. He became interested and listens carefully, is one of those people who can lift the mood, and carefully listen to all that the soul.


    Esenina attract people are extraordinary, unusual, bright, capable of beautiful deeds. And while he is waiting for the other to take the initiative, all the conditions for its manifestation creates himself, sometimes inventively using small tweaks.


    Yesenin - special remark carries within itself all the contents of our national mentality. The value of the senses and cultural link with history and tradition, a mysterious soul, which is impossible to understand Western pragmatic mind - all this is close and familiar to every person living in Russia.


    Yesenin as it is away from the beaten track to success, from the triumph of technology, rationalism of Western culture, but it does not remain in the past, and goes his own particular way, based on an intuitive feeling, not afraid of uncertainty and change. Yesenin knows that his street will be a holiday, believe in a good future, no matter how tragic it was no past. More than any other tim Socion Yesenin feel the power of our roots, depth and richness of our culture, feels its inextricable link with the traditions of Russian national spirit.




     


    Personality type Yesenin (Intuitive-ethical, IEI)


    Basic dichotomy Rationality 5 - The irrationality of 12 5 Extraversion - Introversion 12wheelchairs 6 - 11 Intuition Logic 5 - Ethics 12




    My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.​ C.G. Jung
     
    YWIMW

  26. #26
    Occams Razor Kiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    California coast
    TIM
    SLE-Se 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    394
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks! That wasnt such a terrible dichotomy test but some translation was rough.

    Zhukov (Sensory-logical extravert, SLE) Basic dichotomies Rationality 3 - Irrationality 14 Extraversion 15 - Introversion 2 Sensory 12 - Intuition 5 Logic 13 - Ethics 4

    Im surprised it ranked my extroversion as being that pronounced.

  27. #27

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    665
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I got LII... Lol

  28. #28
    Reyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    425
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    02-17-2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    Is the test accurate?

    Yesenin (Intuitive-ethical, IEI) Basic dichotomy Rationality 5 - 12 IrrationalityExtraversion 1 - 16 Introversion Sensor 4 - Intuition 13 Logic 7 - Ethics 10
    I totally forgot I already did this test, lol. Well, I'll still post the results:
    Socionic type

    Balzac (Intuitive-logical introvert, OR)


    Major dichotomies

    Rationality 5 - Irrationality 12
    Extraversion 1 - Introversion 16
    Sensory 3 - Intuition 14
    Logic 11 - Ethics 6



    Pretty much got the same results.

  29. #29
    Reyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    425
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ania View Post
    I think it gave me IEI the last time I took it. I don’t feel like taking it again.
    most online tests seem to think I’m irrational except for the long ones like sociotype(which types me EII-1Ne) and aim2know (which also puts me as irrational over rational in the dichotomy but not outside the bounds for those who normally score EII -which i do). Yeah I don’t like the (ir)rational dichotomy bc when it comes down to it, I can’t pick either of the choices in the questions bc neither actually represent me.

    Got the same "problem". The long sociotype one always typed me LII-Ne (I had only one different result, 4 years ago, LSI). On the other hand, tests who measure purely "irrationality" attribute me a rocket high P.
    Different people and test creators have different concepts of irrationality, or more in general, all the types. You just owe to build your own personal system from the pieces that seem the most fitting to you.

  30. #30
    Occams Razor Kiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    California coast
    TIM
    SLE-Se 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    394
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stance View Post
    I got LII... Lol
    LOL one of my SLE friends got LII and got all angry

    Dichotomy tests are easily wrong. Just because it gave the right result for some people, it doesn't mean it works, just that it was lucky. Besides, most of the time with dichotomy tests, your answers change based upon various factors which it doesn't account for. Something I've noticed as a Ti thing about testing taking is when you cannot figure out which response is the "right one" on the test (no matter what kind of test it is), you don't care which one you pick. That alone can throw off the test.

  31. #31
    Ho Ho Ho! Santa Claus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LIE
    Rational 13; Irrational 4
    Extraversion 17; Introversion 0
    Intuition 11; Sensing 6
    Logic 17; Ethics 0

  32. #32
    Occams Razor Kiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    California coast
    TIM
    SLE-Se 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    394
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow Santa Claus is LIE! PoLR Si makes sense since youve got elves to do your biding.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  33. #33
    Occams Razor Kiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    California coast
    TIM
    SLE-Se 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    394
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    02-17-2017



    I totally forgot I already did this test, lol. Well, I'll still post the results:
    Socionic type

    Balzac (Intuitive-logical introvert, OR)


    Major dichotomies

    Rationality 5 - Irrationality 12
    Extraversion 1 - Introversion 16
    Sensory 3 - Intuition 14
    Logic 11 - Ethics 6



    Pretty much got the same results.
    uh oh. This will get you stalked by the fake SLEs cuz semi-dual for them is better than no duality

  34. #34
    shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    TIM
    LSI-H
    Posts
    1,436
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LSI-H - - Melancholy|Sanguine - 6w5-8-4 Sp - LFVE MBTI ISTP
    Oldham's Sensitive & Vigilant Type

    When all beauty is tarnished, when all thought is profaned
    They'll cry out for men to invoke the iron rods again
    Now this our secret flame will illuminate the night
    And its sparks fly on the wind and set the world alight


  35. #35
    Local Hero Saberstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Isle of Man
    TIM
    Robespierre
    Posts
    2,114
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Socionic type

    Don Quixote (Intuitive-logical extravert, ILE) Basic dichotomies Rationality 7 - Irrationality 10 Extraversion 9 - Introversion 8 Sensory 3 - Intuition 14 Logic 9 - Ethics 8










    Description author - psychologist Elena Zamanskaya

    Dons are completely unusual representatives of socion, endowed by nature with great intelligence and ingenuity, restless character and a great interest in how life works.

    In the world, they feel like a fish in water and are ready to endlessly learn about various phenomena, getting to the very bottom - to those general mechanisms that underlie the nature of things and phenomena.

    Perceiving the world as a treasury of various kinds of information, Dons are able to comprehend the patterns of any phenomena and their interconnection. It gives them great pleasure not only to explore how the world works, but also to imagine what it will be like in the future - with the power of their thoughts, Dona is able to overcome not only distance, but also time.

    The Dons' extraversion manifests itself in the ability to think in global categories, in the ability to figure out how to change the world in the interests of the human mind and development.

    Intuition allows them to be flexible, to see a lot of opportunities and alternatives for development, and creative structural logic helps to think both paradoxically and objectively.

    Whoever Don is by the nature of his activity, he constantly learns the world, being carried away by a bunch of strangers and seemingly opposite things. Although it is precisely the spread of interests that gives them the opportunity to learn such information about the world that cannot be obtained with a standard education. The incredible diversity of the surrounding world inspires inspiration in the Dons, a desire to generate new ideas. The joy of being is expressed in the realized need to explore, in the constant switching from one task to another.

    But with the implementation of their ideas in life, Dona experience certain difficulties. It is difficult for them to break away from the constant process of mental activity. They are also repelled by routine, painstaking finishing of a beautiful concept or fine-tuning of a scheme. What is already known does not inspire as much as something that is still unknown to them. And in the worst case, Don's life is burdened by an endless series of unfulfilled tasks and unrealized plans. Despite this, the Dons, being carefree and cheerful people, rarely get discouraged, hoping for the best in the future, or resting in fantasies, intellectual discussions and hobbies.



    * * *

    The most difficult area of ​​life for Don is human relationships. In this area, they often get trapped, putting others in an awkward position by not observing the generally accepted conventions of communication.

    Dons are extremely independent people who value freedom, perceive life as an adventure, not afraid of ups and downs, so the stability of family relationships often seems too frightening to them. And the experience of a broken heart makes you lick your wounds for a long time, deprives you of the usual trust in the world and peace of mind. In addition, the Dons, seeing the abilities of people remarkably, do not see the attitude of people towards themselves. And because of this, they either fall into idealism, loving all of humanity, and in a partner seeing a wonderful ideal that suddenly collapses at one moment. Or, having made a mistake in a partner, they pull the strap of the relationship out of a sense of duty, more and more freezing their feelings.

    Dons need a partner who will accept all of their so large and logically chaotic world, who will not be horrified by sudden impulses, testing the relationship for strength. In such a person who will open to them a whole world of wonderful feelings, the perception of subtle sensations, will take responsibility for the relationship on himself, will be kind, unobtrusive, and will value freedom no less than Don himself, he will be able to find not only a close soulmate and an attractive sexually attractive partner, but also an associate, ally, inspirer and faithful accomplice in all his fun, games and ventures.

    There is another area of ​​life that the Dons dream of freeing themselves from. This is everything related to the organization of life, health, cleanliness of clothes, neat hairstyles, and the like. And they are waiting for a person who will share with them their ability to directly perceive the sensory aspects of being and take care of themselves. It is also important that such a person can teach Don to rest, relax, gaining strength for a future active and full of bright events life. After all, Don, as an addicted nature, can forget about rest and sleep, he can not notice the accumulated fatigue, and can only be surprised at the apathy that has come from nowhere. Inertia, a decline in life activity will help him overcome good support, funny jokes, and, of course, some new hobby.



    * * *

    Until the end of life, a child lives in every Don, especially in a creative and happy Don. As a child, little Don gives a lot of trouble to others. This is endlessly asking questions, arguing and inventing something dreamer. But besides the hassle, it also brings great joy. Playful, addicted, arguing and joker, Don is often the center of the company, the initiator of games and adventures.

    At school, when teachers try to teach discipline and painstaking homework, Don begins to desperately get bored and therefore naughty even more. Many Dons are too direct for our school and therefore often become a real punishment for teachers. In addition, they literally grasp educational material on the fly, overtaking others, and patient waiting is not included in their circle of merits.

    In high school, Dons, as a rule, find their own style of communication with teachers, their own ways of preparing assignments (or rather, it would be unprepared to say), they are respected by fellow practitioners because of their ability to solve the most difficult problems and, to be honest, confuse teachers , thus bringing relaxation in the tedious course of school days.

    The best way for Don to learn is to actively participate in the process, exchanging ideas, arguing, sharing his thoughts, ideas and projects. It's easier for Don to “invent a bicycle” than to use a ready-made scheme. It's easier to figure it out on the spot and come up with something than to learn! They need democratic teachers who value students' individuality, ability to think, and create an atmosphere of creative search in their classes. Dona remembers such teachers all her life and remembers them with great gratitude.

    For their children, the Dons strive to create a similar atmosphere. They are democratic parents who play and are carried away with their children. The best contribution to education on their part is to instill in children inner freedom, the ability to express their opinions, caring for intellectual baggage and a holistic understanding of life. But it is better not to wait for the training of discipline and accuracy from the parent Don. But Dona turns many family events into an interesting and memorable holiday of communication, filled with disputes, exchange of opinions, ideas and easy fun.



    * * *

    In the company, Don is not too eager to interest others, but most often he finds himself in the center of everyone's attention. This is because by being carried away by himself, he attracts others. And he knows how to interestingly, lively and directly tell about everything in the world, starting with books that Dons read in large numbers, musical novelties or funny incidents, and ending with complex areas of human knowledge. Everything that happens in Dona's company is considered to be their own business and therefore they spare no effort and time to stir up the team. They are ready to take part in any, even the most risky, fun, if only it is not boring. But more often than not, they offer these fun themselves in a resourceful and spontaneous way.

    The absent-mindedness of the Dons is legendary. But this is not a tired professorial absent-mindedness, but the absent-mindedness of a person who is carried away, a person who is most interested not in everyday needs, but in a flight of fantasy. Dons to old age retain youthful energy, creativity and curiosity of the child. They are very easy-going and do not hesitate for a long time, preparing for the event, do not plan. Intuition leads them through life, belief in their ability to find a way out of any situation. The extreme situation does not scare Don, but invigorates, forcing him to show his best qualities - courage and resourcefulness. Difficulties do not stop him, Don accepts the challenge. Much more unpleasant is the apathy that can arise in the absence of new impressions, changes, and a sense of development.

    All these properties allow the Dons to prefer the unknown new to the well-developed and familiar, traditional. The argument “live like everyone else” does not find a positive response from Don. Such a person goes through life in his own special way, gaining wisdom through his own trials, mistakes and problems. And most often he realizes the uniqueness of his being, as well as perceiving the uniqueness of the life of any other person.

    In communication, Don is open and most often active, but sometimes he is thoughtful, immersed in his thoughts. He says what he thinks, but he thinks himself. This is taken by many people for tactlessness, for disrespecting the foundations and authorities. But Don, by his very nature, is an extremely democratic person, giving others freedom equal to his own. It is natural for him to intercede in a dispute for a person who is in the minority and firmly defend his interests, his right to his own point of view. Don is also ardently ready to defend his positions, even if his vision contradicts the vision of all generally recognized authorities. Like no one else, he is able to understand the relativity of truths. And like no one else, he can see what has not been seen by others, see the riddle in familiar things, make a discovery in the familiar.

    Dons bring people endless joy of discovery, life next to such a person is interesting, filled with lively spontaneous energy of an exploratory lifestyle. Whoever Don is by profession, education and inclinations, he will bring interest, creative search and novelty to any occupation.



    You can get a free consultation on the test results from its authors in the section of their consultations on the Socioforum



    Attention! If less than 70-80% of the description suits you, then most likely the socionic type is defined incorrectly. Take other tests or choose another method, for example, read descriptions of other types and independently study the basic socionic models, or try to determine your socionic type on our forum "Psychology and Socionics" For more information, see the "Forum Typing" section. Be prepared for conflicting results.
     
    God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper


    Socionics -
    the16types.info

  36. #36
    Ich komm' nicht mehr, Ich bin in Chicago Megatrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Brazil
    TIM
    SLE-C
    Posts
    433
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Socionic club "Quadra"

    Gulenko test

    Gulenko test result

    Socionic type

    Jack London (Logical-Intuitive Extrovert, LIE)

    Major dichotomies

    Rationality 11 - Irrationality 6
    Extroversion 15 - Introversion 2
    Sensory 4 - Intuition 13
    Logic 10 - Ethics 7

    Description author - Victor Gulenko

    The motto of this type could be the phrase: "Wildlife rules the world. Everything around is alive." And all this is through sensory perception.

    A leader by nature, he is very dynamic and purposeful. Always on the lookout. "Time is running out!" Optimist, always "no problem!" Very logical. He believes that all issues can be solved - if there is a desire Enthusiast. It is often hasty and reckless in actions. Can, for example, give a promise and "twist". There is an inner intelligence. Tireless. It predicts events in time well, adapts well to dynamics. Usually he overestimates himself in terms of business. He is calm about criticism. Likes to plan his enterprises, while striving first of all for the expediency and setting of new tasks, and not for the precise implementation of his previous plans. Benevolent; is able to lead others out of melancholy by example. He, as a rule, is "not up to" comfort, health care, and sensory perception in general. Sometimes he does not know how to distinguish who is a friend and who is an enemy; can because of this "get stuck in history." This is one of the most democratic types. Therefore, such a person can often be "ridden", even if he is the boss. At the same time, he sees well the business qualities of others. For him, efficiency is paramount. Always clearly goal-oriented. He does not like to sharply criticize another, he can gently point out to him his shortcomings. A career for people of this type can sometimes be even more important than family well-being, despite the desire to preserve the hearth inherent in him. As a parent, the Entrepreneur also acts as a democratic but strict leader, and his children know for sure that discipline and obedience is expected of them. If the entrepreneur's expectations regarding the behavior of children do not come true, he will not stage scenes - rather, it will be a quiet reprimand that requires unquestioning obedience. There are many designers, inventors, researchers, businessmen among people of this type. Among businessmen, this is one of the most honest personality types. If someone deceived the Entrepreneur - this is a reason for depression, because he really does not like to be deceived in a person. For all that, the Entrepreneur is not too vulnerable. In dealing with this type of personality, honesty and trust are needed, the maximum of a good relationship - and then he will probably answer in kind. Sphere of professions: science and technology, organization of research, planning; work that requires precise movements and prolonged tension of attention (for example, a dispatcher); in sports - athletics.

    You can get a free consultation on the test results from its authors in the section of their consultations on the Socioforum

    Attention! If less than 70-80% of the description suits you, then most likely the socionic type is defined incorrectly. Take other tests or choose another method, for example, read descriptions of other types and independently study the basic socionic models, or try to determine your socionic type on our forum "Psychology and Socionics" in the "Typing on the forum" section. Be prepared for conflicting results.
    Last edited by Megatrop; 11-29-2020 at 03:08 PM.
    I like to teach others, even though I consider myself to be the most ignorant person alive.
    So if I impose my opinions on you, don't take them as arrogance. It's just that I have a strong willingness to share knowledge.

    The more we focus on something, the clearer it gets, but all the rest of the universe gets blurrier. This applies to our thoughts, emotions, feelings, senses, etc. A great part of living can be summarized as the development of the ability to switch our attention to different aspects of our reality in order to achieve that which we want to see as a completely new kind of reality.

  37. #37
    Raven Song's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Ni H / 4w5 / 458
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yesenin (Intuitive-ethical, IEI) Basic dichotomies Rationality 4 - Irrationality 13 Extraversion 2 - Introversion 15 Sensory 2 - Intuition 15 Logic 4 - Ethics 13
    succeeding sandcastles; hereafter,
    becoming antonymn to disaster

  38. #38
    Ania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Most tests think I’m irrational. Therefore this one also gives me IEI (incorrect) because it’s based on dichotomies instead of IEs.

  39. #39

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    665
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ania View Post
    Most tests think I’m irrational. Therefore this one also gives me IEI (incorrect) because it’s based on dichotomies instead of IEs.
    Would you say you're EII?

  40. #40

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    665
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ania View Post
    yes
    Awesome. I have a special fondness for the type. The first two people I felt a special bond with after I got adopted were EIIs. I have always admired the depth of compassion and gentleness EIIs exude.

    I got EII on this test ironically. Haha
    Last edited by Consilience; 11-29-2020 at 07:30 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •