Thread: Gulenko Socionics Test

Hybrid View

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I got this result today, although a few of the questions were incomprehensible:

Socionic type

Robespierre (Logical-intuitive introvert, LII)

Major dichotomies

Rationality 14 - Irrationality 3
    Extroversion 2 - Introversion 15
    Sensory 6 - Intuition 11
    Logic 9 - Ethics 8
    Then I noticed there was an English translation I had already attempted, where I got a rather different result:
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1094538

My feeling this time is that based on that, I'm clearly a rational type, and that I could easily have scored higher on Ethics over Logic, although it depends somewhat on interpretation. It seems to me that I ideally like to do things logically, but in interactions with otherwise in the day-to-day, a person being insincere in tone disturbs me more than them being inadvertently illogical. I suppose that may mean that I don't know if I'm wrong or right, but I would hate to be insincere.

With Question 65, in @ouronis translated version, the options were:
    a. I seem to make friends with people I can trust rather than people I can feel with.
    b. I seem to make friends with people I can feel with over people I can simply trust.
    I'd choose a out of those. However, when I did the GoogleTranslate one today, instead of Trust it had Reliability ("feel with" was either sympathy or like) - and I answered b.

I don't like questions scored based on those four dichotomies.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    I got this result today, although a few of the questions were incomprehensible:

Then I noticed there was an English translation I had already attempted, where I got a rather different result:
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1094538

My feeling this time is that based on that, I'm clearly a rational type, and that I could easily have scored higher on Ethics over Logic, although it depends somewhat on interpretation. It seems to me that I ideally like to do things logically, but in interactions with otherwise in the day-to-day, a person being insincere in tone disturbs me more than them being inadvertently illogical. I suppose that may mean that I don't know if I'm wrong or right, but I would hate to be insincere.

With Question 65, in @ouronis translated version, the options were:
    a. I seem to make friends with people I can trust rather than people I can feel with.
    b. I seem to make friends with people I can feel with over people I can simply trust.
    I'd choose a out of those. However, when I did the GoogleTranslate one today, instead of Trust it had Reliability ("feel with" was either sympathy or like) - and I answered b.

I don't like questions scored based on those four dichotomies.
    Yeah, that's a weird one.