TIM
    EII 9w1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile EII - Nice to meet you all.

Hello, all.

I'd always thought there was something wrong with me. I used to lament that my "brain must be broken". I once explained to my husband that it felt as though my mind was a beehive, loud and chaotic and difficult to keep track of any single thought.

A year ago, I took the 16Personalities and read the INFP description. Though I was initially skeptical, I was impressed by how many things they got right. I decided to dig deeper, and I've been falling down the rabbit hole ever since. The insights in understanding myself and others has brought me a lot of peace. In fact, after discovering the Model A, I found that for the first time my mind didn't feel like a beehive. It felt more like an airport, with every thought following a predictable pattern.

Anyways, I figured it was about time for me to start contributing to discussions. I had joined the massive INFP facebook group, but found it frustrating because a great deal of people there seem to have been mistyped. The members were completely uninterested in theory, anyways.

TLDR; long time lurker, first time poster.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The more [EIIs] the merrier seriouser.
    But remember that MBTI is bad.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII 9w1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    But remember that MBTI is bad.
    I wouldn't call it "bad," necessarily. But yeah, MBTI lacks a lot of the consistency and accuracy that socionics has.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)64 so/sx
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

o/
    Reason is a whore.