Thread: "Caring" Si types as "childlike"

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    I was seeing a Si type who gave my dick a pet nickname. He would baby talk to it calling it winky.....
    This is exactly why I only date Se/Ni types.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    Si changes oneself physically to adapt to others, so therefore "care-taking" (like a parent sacrificing him/herself physically for the child)
    Ne mentally demands others to adapt to its ways, therefore "infantile" (like a child that demands parents to get his/her way)

Ni changes oneself mentally to adapt to others, so therefore "victim" (an indecisive, self-sacrificing adult)
    Se physically demands others to adapt to its ways, therefore "aggressor" (like a bossy authority)
    Sorry for reviving an old thread. I've been browsing the forum and found that the OP resonated; before now, while I have considered that I could be an SEI I did always discount it on the grounds that I feel like I'm more childlike, vulnerable, than empowered competent caregiver. However on reading the above, I can see how I do engage in Caregiving behaviors (adapting to other's wants and needs, doing what they want, trying to be pleasing and non offensive in social situations, and physically). I always took Caregiving/Infantile to mean "do you want to look after someone and be their surrogate Mum, or be looked after?" which I always choose "looked after", because I do want to feel safe and secure in all my relationships, and I guess pampered in a romantic one. But I'm aware my views are a bit naive and Caregiver/Infantile is not a black and white scale..

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I generally think the erotic styles are overblown, but slater had an interesting take on them: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ays-every-role
    Love this and honestly agree with a majority of it
    Last edited by thegreenfaerie; 05-19-2020 at 12:35 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12