Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Quadra values are you critical of the most?

Maybe I'm a Lion
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't find any of the stated values of any of the four quadras to be objectionable. When I hang out with members of a specfic quadra in groups however:

Alpha - really irriating to be around
    Beta - things are fine with beta nfs if I care to express my Fe. Beta STs are fine if they aren't racist.
    Gamma - the people of this quadra call me friend.
    Delta - I don't think I've actually hung out with a group that was mostly delta in values

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha: Boardgames
    Beta: Tattoos
    Gamma: Luxury car
    Delta: Fireplace

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Which Quadra values are you critical of the most?

I don’t care about Quadra “values.” I guess it’s because I hate my Quadra because Beta STs are much more different than their Karen NF counterparts who are melodramatic over nothing and they are really delusional in a grandiose way. Yet oddly enough, I prefer dealing with melodramatic delusions over crusty deadass Deltas who harshly judge everyone from the safety of their bomb shelter. I especially hate the cold moralistic Delta NFs who act like their shit don’t stank. It’s like, when are you NOT offended? I’ve learned to be ok with Delta STs, mainly because my parents are LSE and SLI. It took a lot of time with me being away from them to appreciate where they’re coming from as individuals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Lolita; 09-20-2020 at 03:19 AM.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    Alpha: Boardgames
    Beta: Tattoos
    Gamma: Luxury car
    Delta: Fireplace
    That’s strangely accurate in such a reductive state. I used to go to some board game meetings and I stuck out like a sore thumb parking my BMW M3 and I have “a lot” of tattoos. What’s worse is that I snatched my mom’s handicap decal to get good parking spots and parked right in front of the restaurant (where the game meets were). No one criticized me. I’m pretty sure 99% of them were Alphas and they looked at me in awe like I’m some badass princess. They all fought to teach me how to play the games and are shocked (not in a condescending way) that I won games that I just learned. I’ve never met a Gamma at any board game meets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    Yikes lol @ this pic. But only since I've had a purple bob before. I used some weird black vegan hair dye since I was tired of platinum silver hair, and then cut my bangs and styled it. But the dye was really shitty, kept on running after each wash and faded to purple. Smh my shake can't believe that's what I get for trying to be economically friendly.

I'd never wear that outfit though, looks literally gay even if I like purple.
    I like these better lmao:

Last edited by SGF; 09-20-2020 at 08:03 AM.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I like these better lmao:

That's very accurate.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    That's very accurate.
    Heh, in the meantime I found an EIE+ESE pic with LSI. Hehe.. double the Fe. Modified the post.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like freedom of outward self-expression but really don’t like emotional childishness. I tend to view not only alphas but other betas and deltas as childish in expression often because of this (this isn’t an actual problem though to me), and most all people except for again, some gammas typically as childish in their motivations/basic character too (this is an actual problem to me).

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alpha and then delta. gamma i respect and beta is me so of course i luv u

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha: Good people to hang out with, I like their goofiness, seemingly lack ambition and drive, don't work too well with them because of this though conflict rarely arises
    Beta: Way too forceful for my taste, often very dramatic (especially the NFs), appreciate the ability to unify people, just tone it down a bit
    Gamma: I admire their go getter attitude, use of Fi is dark in comparison to my own, great to work with though we differ on the play category
    Delta: My lovely own quadra, not constantly changing emotion, values small, friendly groups, only issue I have would be the proneness to stagnation

Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alphas: Can be fun and pleasant to be around. They rarely judge anyone or pick their favorites like they were still in middle school. I like ILEs nack for discovery and their exploratory logic. But they can get annoying really fast. SEIs can be a shitstain in an otherwise clean toilet.

Betas: Mi gente. Some can be cringe and not very self aware. I'M LOOKING AT YOU CHAZ MOVEMENT AND WOKE WARRIORS

Gammas: redditors. Mof the time they're pretty harmless and not very smart but think they are unless they're LIEs. I find ESIs okay but the ILIs can be a stick in the mud and too negativistic. They don't really reason their worldview sometimes. Easily manipulated by sociopaths. SEEs are fun to bully. Oh and that whole 'campaign against misinformation' is cringe. You're not the gatekeeper of truth and won't be if you use a half assed reference to The Washington Post. Alphas are much better at discerning truth. It should embarrass you. They also see the need to shove their opinion everywhere where it isn't even welcomed or people just cringe at what they said. But you do you

Deltas: Meh I like SLIs. IEEs are fun to be around despite their rather loose and sometimes brainlet worldview. EIIs are okay, other than M*ritsa I haven't found one who was a total douchebag. I dislike however the John Hughes 'swagger' they can bring, to me it strikes as a borgouise snobbery. I find it quite annoying.
    Last edited by PussyInASarcophagus; 07-03-2021 at 08:07 PM.

TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
    Alpha: Good people to hang out with, I like their goofiness, seemingly lack ambition and drive, don't work too well with them because of this though conflict rarely arises
    Beta: Way too forceful for my taste, often very dramatic (especially the NFs), appreciate the ability to unify people, just tone it down a bit
    Gamma: I admire their go getter attitude, use of Fi is dark in comparison to my own, great to work with though we differ on the play category
    Delta: My lovely own quadra, not constantly changing emotion, values small, friendly groups, only issue I have would be the proneness to stagnation
    Toning stuff down is soulless

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, PussyInASarcophagus has an avatar of a naked person, how entertaining.
    Raptor is the 1 true Slowking. He came to completely master the system, doorways of holy wisdom and flowering to penetrate beyond bubbles of live wire explosions and channels to impulsive luster curling detonators and bell towers to resonate and build coastlines of futures and roses polarizing happy treasuries installing powers of earth and triumph!!
    Raptor will completely master the system by winning in 2014 and 2019 to further emblazon victory over George Lucas, stadiums of ruby threads igniting passion and elevators of empiricism smashing imaginative flurries meteor mashing charcoal and feathers to fissure grand canyon tomes of pewter plunge cinnabar souls walking pages of diaries to firmaments of steel giga harvesting timer ball ready to unleash shards of heaven!!
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PussyInASarcophagus View Post
    Betas: Mi gente. Some can be cringe and not very self aware. I'M LOOKING AT YOU CHAZ MOVEMENT AND WOKE WARRIORS

yeah yeah. another cowardnonymously casual, intentionally vague remark.

TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Wow, PussyInASarcophagus has an avatar of a naked person, how entertaining.
    Statue, not a person

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm almost always at loggerheads with LSIs in some form or fashion. It can be at times mild, like with a childhood friend of mine, aggravating like a former co-worker, or altogether odious like a recent one I've had the displeasure of coming in contact with. He's truly unwell, but then he takes everyone else for the threat. The thing is we're a lot like. Its the differences in 'quadra values' - you feel them most acutely this way.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha funko pop and nintendo-obsession

Beta violence and cultural Marxism

Gamma greed

Delta puritanism
    Last edited by Averroes; 07-06-2021 at 01:50 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dead easy:

alpha: hates objects (resistentialism), deconstructs
    beta: loves objects, deconstructs
    gamma: loves objects, constructs
    delta: hates objects, constructs
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now this is an interesting topic!

Most critical: Delta.
    Now, I have had some wonderful delta friends but, I have also seem to run into the most critical delta people as well. I have had more difficult ones so I am a bit more critical in this aspect. Just a bias. My biggest issue with Delta is the morality superiority and 'in group' aspect of Delta. I really dislike aristocratic aspects and it seems that carries over in a morality way in delta that I disagree with. SOC first Delta's are the most difficult for me. I find them very black and white with many aspects and can be a bit too critical for the general population yet the people close to them get away with much more crap. I don't particularly understand the chain of command to be honest. Generally, my biggest gripe tends to be when I get some Si/Ne and then unexpectedly get hit with Fi/Te as I was expecting Fe/Ti. With some delta's I found that sometimes their gift giving really is not genuine and that their gifts or acts tend to be more for themselves and image rather then for others.
    Positive note: They are very grounded and can be very accepting as well. Knowledgeable people and deeply caring. I find them the most loving of people when you are the closest to them. If I ever want to accomplish something, I tend to go to them first and I love them as teachers. Can keep people in check morally when it is needed. I trust them with keeping society running, they are the backbone. Will sacrifice a lot more then others imo. They keep families together and tradition alive. I find them to be the best with children.

Gama: I don't get too close to Gamma people to be too critical and we seems to never see eye to eye so I am less likely to be critical of them. Simply because I don't particularly understand the thought process or need so I think it is a bit unfair to judge. Though, I do think they can be too realistic to the point it hinders them. I also think that they could possibly get farther if they listen to the people around them more or gauge a social atmosphere. I think a lot of them don't realize how critical they come across and how it can turn people off. I have come around to it a bit and there is a certain charm to it. They can be a bit too dominating at times and too 'image' based.They also seem to be very critical of my Si and get very offended at times which I find funny. That is, until they need it and quietly grumble lol. They don't value the subjective view of things which I think can be a hinder to them. Can get very manipulative with certain aspects and do some underhand things.
    Positives: They know how to work the system and are very realistic about it. If I ever need realistic advice, I going to a Gamma. I trust them the most in this atmosphere as I feel the hindered by it. If I am going to war, I'm choosing Gamma as my ally. They can be very loyal and loving as well. Make great money. Democratic- "all is fair in love and war". Biggest work horses and I envy them the most in this aspect.

Alpha: Well... my quadrant. Hey! I am just going to be as critical tho. We can be lazy and freaking cowards at times. We can be all talk and no action too. The dangerous thing about Alpha is that we can easily pass immoral ethics through at times if we have the right argument and it was agreed on. Our idea's aren't always realistic and some of us... (cough cough NT's) can cause some disturbances and trouble when not needed. Some of us (cough cough SF's) can go stick their noses in business that is not needed and freakout over small things. Windmills (for all of us actually). We can be a bit sneaky from time to time as well. Insensitive. Hard to motivate and stubborn.
    Positives: I do love Alpha quadrant the most. It's mine, I am bias. They can be very welcoming and understanding. Democratic atmosphere on equal ground. Always new ideas for things and we do move our asses from time to time. Very intelligent and funny, always a good time. Will go to war if you take away our freedom or other people's freedom. SEI and ESE can be scary protective and ILE and LII know how to keep it. I feel the most at home in Alpha and understand them the most.

Beta: I like Beta's! Love hanging out with them and I get me Se/Ni hit when I need it from them. I am probably the least critical as I just kinda accept their "Wild West" aspect of life. I like it when I am down to live my "wild west" fantasy. My biggest gripe tends be an aristocratic hierarchy and a survival of the fittest to an extreme extent. If you want to live that life, I think it's okay but not everyone can and I think that is unfair to expect it every time. They can be opportunistic and will be more willing to throw you under the best if they see you as less then. Strength of will is king and while it is important, I dislike using and It is not always needed for daily life. I think they can go overboard and put people off. Beta ST can be too black and white and are overly optimistic about their strengths or a perceived situation. Beta NF seem to be too detached from reality from time to time and can be manipulative with reality and people. STUBBORN.
    Positives: Respect is valued in this quadrant and I really enjoy that. Love hanging out with Betas cause it is always fun and it is a good time. Most comfortable quadrant to approach and have fun. They are the only quadrant that can make me move my ass a bit lol. I love playing games with them cause my competitive aspects comes out and I can let loose with them the most. I love chatting with Beta NF's cause they are very insightful and Betas can be deeply caring and loyal. Can be protective of the underdog too. If they are going to screw with you, you will know it and I appreciate it. I appreciate their oversight.
    Last edited by MissDucki; 07-06-2021 at 03:22 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I really like your post @MissDucki ! You inspired me to do something similar.

Alpha: Too naive and fun-loving, but I really respect our shared Fe valuing. Don't pay enough to attention to people's power plays at times. I have seen Alphas cry a lot due to somebody's sadistic Game of Thrones-like power play that they should have used more Ni to figure out what they were doing. Both Alphas & Deltas are way too naive with the Ne-valuing 'we can be anything we want to!' bullshit. I feel kind of protective of them, like I'm their older brother. I am often friends with ILE/some LII straight males though because their natural grim str8ness mixed with being from the "child-like" alpha quadra gives them this kind of balance that I like, and we end up feeling like equals because of it. ILE gay males however irritate me, I just want to turn them into SLE gay males. I am often close friends with SEI females IRL and online.

Delta: Way too morally superior and virtue signal-y at times. They often will falsely accuse somebody of doing something they actually didn't do in order to feel more self-righteous. The 'unhealthy ones' at any rate. The ones I really like I respect them - like the time my conflictor was really nice to me and said they would even sacrifice their own life for me. I didn't deserve somebody being that nice to me, and I was touched. At their best I think they can be truly moral, good- at their worst- they are more 'evil' than the evil they are supposed to be fighting. A Delta person who doesn't properly deal with their own Shadow is probably the most dangerous and fucked-up person in the socion. Because of Ne possibilities coupled with Fi morality valuing, they are too quick to ban something out of the idea that it 'might' hurt somebody.

Beta: I like Betas the best even though we are the most degenerate because I don't know, 'fucked up' people have often seemed to ironically be the nicest & wisest to me than 'good' people. I like SLEs a lot even though they often get sent to prison because of their immoral behavior. I like how IEIs understand the difference between fantasies and reality a lot even though stereotypically people just think IEI as 'somebody who fantasizes a lot.' (we do but it's only part of the tale) I think EIEs are funny - but often they really are too immoral and villainous like people say they are. It's a stereotype though, because I also know EIEs who are very good and noble.

Charisma Carpenter is Delta and Joss Whedon is Beta and I think that's why they didn't get along and why he killed her off in the show 'Angel.'

Gamma: I get along with the ethical types good enough, but when I'm with even them it often feels kind of like half of me is there with them- and the other half isn't. Gammas are often very dry, sterile and critical even 'mean' of others. They can be 'worldly' I think to a fault. Sometimes I think they are so worldly they stay stuck in a world that's not good for them. But they keep going at it 'because it's realistic' and because they value Te/Fi. At their best, Gammas just 'perfect everything' and make it as real as possible or something- like the finished project. (before Delta takes over and says 'we don't need this worldly idolatry, we need God' etc.) At their worst they come off as too mean and critical- this is part of how they 'polish' things to perfection though. I also don't relate to some of their more creepy perversions (although I'm definitely perverted myself) Gammas are often the ones most likely to be into Undead Zombie Porn and snuff films really gross/disturbing fetish stuff.

To answer your question though- because I'm a very Alpha-like Beta- I probably am critical of Gammas the most really (and they have been the most critical of me really) Some people for sure think I'm SEI but the idea of being a sensor is too laughable for me.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    because I'm a very Alpha-like Beta- I probably am critical of Gammas the most really (and they have been the most critical of me really) Some people for sure think I'm SEI but the idea of being a sensor is too laughable for me.
    Yo, same but opposite. I feel like a Beta-like Alpha! I questioned if I was IEI but, I really don't use Ni well and I don't value Se to the extent of a lot of IEI's. Plus after having a lot of intuitive friends....I know my intuition is poor lol.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno. I'm okay with most people. Just don't be human trash and we'll be okay

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PussyInASarcophagus View Post
    Toning stuff down is soulless
    Probably the most SLE thing I have ever seen someone say

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha: this quadra can make a joke out of anything under the sun, and there are some things I simply can’t view in a facetious light. They also enjoy arguing almost as a pastime, and I can never draw the line between banter and a true altercation. Sometimes I wonder if there even is one.

Beta: NFs’ inappropriate sense of humor and ability to pull the wool over people’s eyes + STs’ sheer disregard for any view of life that incorporates a moral perspective.

Gamma: inability to slow down and stop pressuring everyone around them to keep up with their pace. Can be quite self-serving, and rationalize this to fit their agendas.

Delta: sometimes overly conservative - not with regard to politics, but their own systems of belief. They can shut their minds to any information that is new or otherwise causes them cognitive dissonance, and be excessively stubborn in arguing their point of view. Prone to taking everything too seriously.
    Last edited by PinKDiGiT18; 07-07-2021 at 03:16 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    Probably the most SLE thing I have ever seen someone say
    @PussyInASarcophagus is a fake SLE. like wearing a pushup bra. covering up their Fi.

so many imposters on this forum

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I realized when I answered this thread, I only listed things I was critical of about the quadras - which I know was the essential point of the thread, but I wanted to append why I love each of them as well:

Alpha - my best friends. Full of insights, easy-going, and easy to love. Perceptive of others’ needs and concerns, and have a desire to lighten people’s burdens. We might never fully understand each other, but they are trustworthy when you have gained their regard.

Beta - my ideals. Not afraid to stand up for what they believe in at any cost. Capable of building others’ confidence. Strive for the greater good, even though I may not always agree with the execution.

Gamma - my mentors. Often intelligent and no-nonsense, not inclined to manipulation. NTs are loyal and honest to a fault, and I consider myself having a lot to learn from them. SFs have intricate inner worlds that they don’t share with everyone.

Delta - my family. I feel some of the closest psychological distances with them, even not knowing them well, and it facilitates letting protective barriers down in their presence. Accepting and appreciative of my Delta quirks, they feel like “home.”

TIM
    ILI-HN ?
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha : I appreciate the Alpha environment, they are very chill people, but I can be annoyed/stressed when I feel the expectation to be more "funny/merry"
    Beta : I am not fan of Beta NFs Fe, too stressful and annoying, especially if there is a joke directed to me. Beta STs are fine if they don't Se too much. Particularly LSIs, I often find myself agreeing with their visions on things.
    Gamma : Completely fine, they know when to be quiet.They can be annoying if they are too extreme in their behavior and in their relation to people (too virulent, agressive).
    Delta : Fine, I have nothing special to criticize in this quadra.
    Last edited by Sah Kel Plaisir; 07-14-2021 at 06:06 PM.

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    Alpha: this quadra can make a joke out of anything under the sun, and there are some things I simply can’t view in a facetious light. They also enjoy arguing almost as a pastime, and I can never draw the line between banter and a true altercation. Sometimes I wonder if there even is one.
    Hmm, these things irk me too. I guess some of these things are specific to some Alphas
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Well I think objectively how it's "supposed" to work in the system is that Beta corrects Alpha values, Gamma corrects Beta, Delta corrects Gamma, & Alpha corrects Delta.

Alpha: Innocent (young alpha babies)
    Beta: Evil (Rebellious edgy teenagers)
    Gamma: Good & Evil (overly worldly adult Gammas)
    Delta: Good (Wise elderly people, ready to be judged for Heaven)

Innocent trumps Good, Good trumps Good/Evil & Good/Evil trumps Evil & Evil trumps Innocent.

However, I still like Betas the most even tho we're the most evil because even evil things are still deserving of love. In a world where nobody wants to be the bad guy, may the bad guy be me. Most of the time "evil" people actually showed me the most compassion and love anyway and those who thought they were the most "good" did the most sadistic, hateful shit 2 me so fuck your morality. /shrug.
    That seems like such a cop out. Abject favoritism as morality is a cop out. I don't condone some kind of Manichean dualism by any means, but just saying evil is good and good is evil isn't saying much, particularly if you fall out of favor with supposedly 'good' people.

On another note, perhaps there will be a theory gauging how well each socionics type adapts to and/or understands the different quadra. I imagine NFs should have a better go of it than any other types.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I didn't say evil was good or good was evil, just that "evil" people were more forgiving and compassionate of my "evil" traits than people who thought themselves as 'good' were. People who refused to look at their own sins or their own jungian shadow, and tended to project a lot. I prefer a 'shades of gray' type mentality usually- because in the real world good & evil often have to work together. (Orzhov syndicate)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12