View Poll Results: Am I EII or LII or ... anything else?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • EII

3 100.00%
  • LII

0 0%
  • anything else (answer in post)

0 0%

Thread: It's time to doubt my self-typing and being typed by forumites.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thread closed. I am EII.
    Last edited by Andreas; 08-30-2019 at 03:32 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

INxx is the best I can do.

Probably not LII.

Could be IEI, ILI, EII, but these are just guesses.

Pacifist
    TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Andreas, I'm very new to socionics and I constantly doubt my understanding, but I would like to give it a try. The general tone seems like victim, the focus seems to be on vagueness, the go-with-the-flow attitude... so I'm suggesting introverted Ni leading, seems like very strong and conscious Ni. My best guess is IEI.

Good luck..

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andreas

I can relate to your doubting so much.

Anyway, you do give me the impression of being INFx.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see SLI being an option

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think IEI...

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I wouldn't count Mori's input, as hän made it clear that hän is new to socionics. I vote EII.
    The vagueness is probably related to English being your fourth language and not being as clear on what is expected of the questions.
    Though it is a victim tone in the usual sense of the word, a victim tone in socionics would be an Se-seeking tone, and I don't see that.
    A go-with-the-flow attitude is not really an IEI trait. In some ways, I am more go-with-the flow than some IEIs. A go-with-the-flow attitude would mostly be an E9 trait.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Pacifist
    TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I wouldn't count Mori's input, as hän made it clear that hän is new to socionics. I vote EII.
    The vagueness is probably related to English being your fourth language and not being as clear on what is expected of the questions.
    Though it is a victim tone in the usual sense of the word, a victim tone in socionics would be an Se-seeking tone, and I don't see that.
    A go-with-the-flow attitude is not really an IEI trait. In some ways, I am more go-with-the flow than some IEIs. A go-with-the-flow attitude would mostly be an E9 trait.
    Yup, thanks Abbie. I was just sharing my input so that it will be corrected. Please count me out too, it's better to count votes from people who are more familiar with socionics and quite confident in typing you (maybe those who have communicated with you for some time).

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I didn't think that someone would ever say that IEIs are not go-with-the-flow... although it might look that way from LSE. But I could also see EII.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for opening this thread to give us the opportunity to type you.

From watching you I've noticed one thing that's very different from myself...that you try to make emotional connections with people. You've hugged them and thried to become friends with them. Most of the time people have responded postively to your affectionate displays and that's worked well for you.

I read your questionnaire and there are aspects which spark "LSE" to me more than "EII". Specifically that you get feelings of guilt in some aspects, " But, I might feel guilty if that job isn’t effective for me to do, or if I understand that there are better people who actually should being trusted to replaced me but they aren’t because of me." EII are less likely to feel guilty about anything honestly because of their moral quality. You see they are constantly evaluating their choices from a moral view point therefore they justify their words and actions as proper and fitting, hence this maybe the reason why EII need to "dominate" lol as per Strati's description.

This sentence stuck a key with me in relation to LSEs. The reason for that is that LSEs are not strangers to morality. They are programmed to receive information with that regard. The feelings of guilt in individuals arises from the subconscious surfacing of information suggesting that someone's done something wrong and to reflect the ideals of "good character" the person begins to feel guilty about their errors.

For now I'm leaning more on LSE than EII because I don't experience stress like you do. I use my Ne cleverly to spin a situation out of it.

Finally I see a lot of Si here "so friendship is naturally happened when both of different human starting to interact each other" the things that come naturally to friendship seems like someone who doesn't proactively make relationships.

LSE is now my top choice.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    I didn't think that someone would ever say that IEIs are not go-with-the-flow... although it might look that way from LSE. But I could also see EII.
    IEIs are about as go-with-the-flow as SEIs. It's more enneagram-related. A 9 would be more go-with-the-flow than a 3, regardless of sociotype.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Btw, why don't you see the go-with-the-flow additude as an IEI trait? My life motto is basically "go with the flow" lol.
    Hm. Do you have 9 in your tritype? Could it be an IXXp thing? Maybe it's as Singularity suggested and IEIs just aren't as go-with-the-flow around LSEs (who may be adjusting the flow in a way the IEIs don't like). I don't see IEIs as rebellious, but as sometimes reluctant. Like they go with the flow but only because they don't see a way out of it.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another big and obvious differences (that are not just things like "moral" and sensitivity etc)...:

EIIs in general have higher work ethics. They are meticulous and have attention to details. They can work more consistently. IEIs might get bored in the middle and start doing something else. They are not as meticulous as the EIIs. They can't work as consistently and are not as disciplined in general. But there are exceptions, like the EII may have ADHD that prevents him from doing those (I know one personally).

EIIs also tend to have a "boring", monotonous speech. IEIs speech tend to be more emotional and have rhythm to it.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I also vote 'not Se-seeking', from a distance. That or both Se-seeking and veeeeery e9. Offhand, EII?
    Reason is a whore.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ixxx type.

Sometimes you say very mysterious things from out of the blue.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

EII as it gets. Likely Ne-EII IMO.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

typing material as videointerview is needed to type you

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm going to formulate very specific series of questions for you. This is test for EII's but I don't really know about its accuracy.

1. You a meet a person in a place and no one else hears your words. What are your initial thoughts and reactions?
    2. You discuss. How it goes? Who initiates and who talks?
    3. Do you give feedback? What sort of feedback it is? What sort of feedback it is not?
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Okay then .... Hope I can bring video to you in some days later.
    I still looking for a right time to do it.
    not only for me. VI is common typing way

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EII is not out of the question then...
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,