Thread: Learning new things, achieving it by the help of the Socionx

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Learning new things, achieving it by the help of the Socionx

It's largely known that people on the MBTI leer are using their personality theory for the educational purposes and MBTI originally was even actually thought out for the use for the schools to teach pupils by their gifts.There are
    learnings stiles invented. Socionics does the same. There is a great contripution made by Victor Gulenko who's works on study methods are known even abroad the Russia and Ukrain. Unfortuantely we have no access to he's works.If only Dmitry Lőtov could enlighten us. So, I would like to know what do others think on Socionics and learning and do you people on board are also thinking that we could come up with some ideas how to learn more succesfully by knowing our secret wheapon from Lithuania- the Socionics. I , for example have discovered that it's great to learn by the hand of your Mirror Partner, who for me is INTj. Pedro The Lion , Jimmy, SFVB, reading their posts have helped me a lot to achieve better skills in writing and talking in English. I would like to thank them for that! Could we come up with some theories for learning?
    Semiotical process

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to Socionics theory, a person that has an identical type to you and knows more than you is your best teacher in relation to what you do not know.

http://www.the16types.info/articles.php?article_id=1

Understanding.
    This is the interaction of identical functions (e.g. and ). This kind of relations are ideal for teaching each other, for mutual informational exchange, especially when one of the partners significantly exceeds the level of the other. In performing common tasks partners understand each other without words (and are not too shy of each other). However, at least two unpleasant things are immanent to this feature of relations. First, both are equally weak in facing the same problems, both partners are inexperienced; their mutual assistance may be of a very low quality. Second, having a common field of activities may result in competition.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have thought about learning through types alot lately.

Hugo, interesting you would note that about identical first functions.

This is very powerful in one case for me with a comparative. Although it is a partial inhibition, it involves an understanding in information gathering, one partener can create for the other partner ideas and practices that can, by my own experience, serve to strengthen the weak fourth function. At least it seems that way. I find myself extremely amused and interested in their words and actions, and they seem to feel the same way for mine. It seems to encourage creativity. We are amused by one anothers products and own ideas, but not so much by mutual constructs, which always fall apart. it is quite fascinating. Constantly gaining from one another creating alot of enthusiasm. I'll have to think more about the structure behind this, but I know that what I experience does teach me much.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Learning is much related to what you are wanting to learn? Isn't it! So the types of other people can be used for the reason of what you want to achieve. Weather it is getting into touch of a new scinece theory by then you would need your Idendity partner as an ENTP, mastering your thinking skills you as ENTP would need INTJ, for strengthening your weak sides, you could use the help of your dual- The Mutually Complementive Partner. So, how one could use it's Activity Partner, the 4th/4 members in your quadra?

Yes, I know I have not been scientithic for not proveing my ideas by the works of other Socionists, but it is the beginning. :wink:
    Semiotical process

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a difference between thinking and learning.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't mentioned that these two were the same, Hugo. I sayd that you can learn to use your creative function, which for me is The Structura Logic more powerfully by internacting with your Mirror. I have done it! I have learnt new skills.
    Semiotical process

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mirror is second choice for learning. Identical is first.

Have you compared the two relations to see who you learn better from?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't done it properly, but at the given moment I would say that your Idendity partner helps you to understand and your Mirror helps you to use it, what you are learning. But the matter by my understandings needs to be seen by the point of view, what are you learning. For entp, learning scientithic theory, it would be best to have identical partner, for using that material, it would be good for having Mirror partner, for developing its sensing function, you would need your dual and for strenghthening your hidden agenda, your Activator. All these four types will develope your strengths and protect your weaknesses. So basicly for being successfully developed, you should be in the quadra. As we know , interacting with your quadra members also means that there will be developing of ideas, so for the best results, people should be put into quadras to solve tasks.

But the learning can be done also by the Circles of Beneficiary. So a good idea would be also to create those rings. They are one of the mechanism behind the evolutions of Society.

That's all for now! I am in my low moods right now, what we, entps pass by sometimes. So, I won't be able to post good materials for a while.

And, lastly! Excuse my poor English. ::
    Semiotical process