Default Olivia Rodrigo

What type is she?

♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking ESE? She seems to have good use of Fe and good Se, though I don't think she's as forceful or no-nonsense as a Se base or Se creative. She seems more oriented around ebullient displays of emotion and carefully-chosen aesthetics, which I tend to attribute to Alpha SF. I still need to analyze her further. Definitely an ethical type, likely a sensing type. She overall seems more Alpha to me than anything else.

I also read a good argument for her being FEVL (Psychosophy) on PDB but I still want to make my mind up on that myself.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I love alone time. I'm very much an introvert, and so doing stuff like that really helps energise me for whatever I'm doing in my work or life."

https://eu.dailyamerican.com/story/e...rged/43782441/

IEI ofc
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    "I love alone time. I'm very much an introvert, and so doing stuff like that really helps energise me for whatever I'm doing in my work or life."

https://eu.dailyamerican.com/story/e...rged/43782441/

IEI ofc
    Her identifying as an introvert makes me think SEI is possible for her, if not ESE. I still don't see much Ni in her tbh.

From the article you cited, at the beginning: "Doing your make-up or doing your skincare or taking a shower or taking care of your hair or whenever you're not on your phone or you're by yourself and you can kind of recharge — that's really important to me." This sounds more like valued Si to me—the fact that she places so much importance on self-care, on her own comfort, and on her personal way of engaging with the physical world.

While I'm willing to consider her self-identification as an introvert, I've also noticed a lot of extroverts identify as introverts simply because they're not "party animals" or because they get tired out from social interaction after a while, traits which are normal among both introverts and extroverts. But I see no reason to not consider her an introvert, so I think she could be xEI. But again, I see more Si in her.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her smile in this thumbnail looks fake. Her eyes don't smile (they don't don't tighten up and display the characteristic corner smile lines)

Unless she had Botox injection (Highly unlikely given her apparent young age) or the thumbnail has been edited.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post

Her smile in this thumbnail looks fake. Her eyes don't smile (they don't don't tighten up and display the characteristic corner smile lines)

Unless she had Botox injection (Highly unlikely given her apparent young age) or the thumbnail has been edited.
    I think YouTube user-uploaded thumbnails featuring people are always edited to the point that the people in them never look real. Lol

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kuno View Post
    I think YouTube user-uploaded thumbnails featuring people are always edited to the point that the people in them never look real. Lol
    Indeed ! For some reasons this one, if edited, seems more subtle than the majority of edited thumbnails (sometime ridiculously so). Beside, I wonder why the edition would make the smile looks fake in the first place. It should rectify it if need be so that it looks natural (?).
    Last edited by godslave; 10-06-2023 at 06:53 PM. Reason: grammar
    Lack is the Muse of all Poets

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She’s a performer and probably used to having a smile plastered on her face because that’s just what she’s suppose to do, though. Maybe that’s why

i wouldn’t doubt if she’s had work done on her face or Botox. Even at a young age. I read an article a while back about how stars are getting all this work done at a young age and the before and after pics. I was really shocked at how much work dove Cameron has had on her face and at a really young age. I just figured that’s what she looked like in the descendants movies , but no, she had already had her lips done, nose, fillers and everything. just shocking.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just watched that 73 question vogue interview and I’m still not sure, but I’m leaning introvert for her.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    She’s a performer and probably used to having a smile plastered on her face because that’s just what she’s suppose to do, though. Maybe that’s why

i wouldn’t doubt if she’s had work done on her face or Botox. Even at a young age. I read an article a while back about how stars are getting all this work done at a young age and the before and after pics. I was really shocked at how much work dove Cameron has had on her face and at a really young age. I just figured that’s what she looked like in the descendants movies , but no, she had already had her lips done, nose, fillers and everything. just shocking.
    Yes, I also read shocking stuff like that too here and there. Maybe I unconsciously refused to believe that such a young and beautiful lady (I don't know who she is but she has one of those "familiar" faces) would not fall into the Hollywood trends and canons of beauty. I guess the desire of being rich and famous and the social prove made in Hollywood is stronger than common sense, in fact the world and the zeitgeist give us more reasons to believe it everyday.

Btw, the word "fake" (smile) was inappropriate, I meant "unnatural". For some reasons I associate the things people do and the amount of money and energy they spend to appear more "likable" and sometimes even "irresistible" to the feeling of despair and I feel sad for them. It's a weird heartbreaking feeling but it's just me...
    Last edited by godslave; 10-06-2023 at 07:49 PM.
    Lack is the Muse of all Poets

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESFJ, ISFP

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched the video, I think SEI (?).

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched the video, I think SEI (?).
    I’m starting to think that, too

For some reason she reminds me a lot of @Olimpia (if that’s still her username). She types IEI. @Sol types her ESE, if I remember right.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m starting to think that, too

For some reason she reminds me a lot of @Olimpia (if that’s still her username). She types IEI. @Sol types her ESE, if I remember right.
    Spot on ! And also this actress :

Katherine Heigl

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

For some reason she reminds me a lot of Olimpia (if that’s still her username). She types IEI. Sol types her ESE, if I remember right.
    Olimpia looks ESE. IEI I exclude for her. SEI is close to ESE, so has some chance

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've met Olimpia in a Bar in Berlin years ago. I still have her whatsapp contact. I highly doubt she is ESE, seems very ridiculous even. Pretty sure she is an IEI

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Her lyrics are very ESI to me, at least. I can see why everyone's leaning SF

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've met Olimpia in a Bar in Berlin years ago. I still have her whatsapp contact. I highly doubt she is ESE, seems very ridiculous even. Pretty sure she is an IEI
    @Alive, to be fair, you type a large portion of people IEI. You should have your own typology at this point. I see it as ‘the Alive perspective’. I mean, I see what you are getting at, I really do, but it’s grown into a unique perspective. I don’t feel like you typed that many people IEI when you first joined and agreed with most of what you said in the beginning, but now everyone is IEI.

I really don’t know about Olimpia in my opinion. Something really seems off to me about IEI though, in my perspective. She seems to me like an extrovert. I mean she’s really put herself out there with all that content on the web. She seems EJ to me. Maybe EIE-N or something. imo
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Alive, to be fair, you type a large portion of people IEI. You should have your own typology at this point. I see it as ‘the Alive perspective’. I mean, I see what you are getting at, I really do, but it’s grown into a unique perspective. I don’t feel like you typed that many people IEI when you first joined and agreed with most of what you said in the beginning, but now everyone is IEI.

I really don’t know about Olimpia in my opinion. Something really seems off to me about IEI though, in my perspective. She seems to me like an extrovert. I mean she’s really put herself out there with all that content on the web. She seems EJ to me. Maybe EIE-N or something. imo
    I thought she was rather shy and withdrawn when I met her in person.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought she was rather shy and withdrawn when I met her in person.
    She does seem shy and withdrawn to me, too. But idk. Like I said, something just seems off about it to me
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cough cough ESI cough cough

Same type as Taylor Swift. Sensory + Ethical. Gamma > Alpha. ESI > SEE