Thread: How can someone get your attention?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by malna View Post
    @Chae, we share the clothes fetish
    Oh! It's an infantile thing (insert Karl Lagerfeld winking here)? I just realized how severe it is in my case, did you see my quadra wardrobe threads? I need help

What kind of clothes do you enjoy the most? I prefer something that's... there's a haptic quality, it makes you want to touch it so bad.

Theory: Ne ego types are the quintessential sweater stealers.

TIM
    Ne EII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Oh! It's an infantile thing (insert Karl Lagerfeld winking here)?
    It very well may be! I mean, it could be Si-seeking, given how Si-ego types are mostly good with picking & combining clothes that are both comfortable and aesthetically pleasing, also work well with their bodies.
    The other thing I love is when people move like they're comfortable in their bodies - fluidly yet firmly. Suppose it's just another Si-seeking feature.
    Just give me a really well-dressed person who can move like they know their way around their body, their personal space (and possibly my body, too) - I'm done for.

What kind of clothes do you enjoy the most?
    I'm not sure, I know when I see them.
    I definitely prefer natural, often thin and good quality fabrics. The kind that sort of glides over skin, but doesn't cling to the body at all. Does that make sense?
    I also sometimes like long sleeves (again, natural fibers) wide at cuffs, partly covering hands. I like pretty hands and I like them emphasized that way. In general, it's best when clothes go well with the body type. It's strange but I tend to find well dressed people way sexier than naked people.
    I check out people for their clothes too. Helps me avoid awkwardness when I stare at women - they're usually exceptionally well dressed so it goes without saying that this is why I can't take my eyes off them. Which is of course partly true. ;>

Theory: Ne ego types are the quintessential sweater stealers.
    Like whoa!
    I call myself batyote and I fight crime at night.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It very well may be! I mean, it could be Si-seeking, given how Si-ego types are mostly good with picking & combining clothes that are both comfortable and aesthetically pleasing, also work well with their bodies.
    The other thing I love is when people move like they're comfortable in their bodies - fluidly yet firmly. Suppose it's just another Si-seeking feature.
    Just give me a really well-dressed person who can move like they know their way around their body, their personal space (and possibly my body, too) - I'm done for.
    Yes yes yes and yes, comfy x tasteful In the same way, I noticed, my attention drifts off people who torture themselves with the oddest shoes, and wardrobe malfunctions make me want to cry. Si-seeking is also looking for someone who creates comfort for others so a person who knows how to select pragmatically (---> Te) and beautifully is also A+.

Indeed, when someone carries themselves assuredly The two of us should date high class models, seriously? Or wait, dancers are a better choice. Most choreographers also tend to have a good sense of dressing so that's the ultimate combination. Do you dig ballet? I think it's a Delta ST thing. High levels of discipline and aesthetic standards.

I'm not sure, I know when I see them.
    I definitely prefer natural, often thin and good quality fabrics. The kind that sort of glides over skin, but doesn't cling to the body at all. Does that make sense?
    I also sometimes like long sleeves (again, natural fibers) wide at cuffs, partly covering hands. I like pretty hands and I like them emphasized that way. In general, it's best when clothes go well with the body type. It's strange but I tend to find well dressed people way sexier than naked people.
    I check out people for their clothes too. Helps me avoid awkwardness when I stare at women - they're usually exceptionally well dressed so it goes without saying that this is why I can't take my eyes off them. Which is of course partly true. ;>

Like whoa!
    Something like silk? Taffeta? I imagine something like that to fit your definition. A tunic with sweater paws!
    Well. It's only sexy if it's hidden. Seduction always works after that principle. Personally, I have no priority. I mean, skin is just the most wonderful thing there is. So robust and soft at the same time. Hence I don't mind skin being shown, but a golden mean is always good. Sweaty clothing that sticks to skin, that's... poetry ~.~
    There is no awkwardness in staring if the person wants to be adored, you just don't know in advance :') I often pull a Delta move, just complimenting Yes yes, them girls <3 Can men be socialized into that as well? We need more beauty.
    My reason for complimenting, this person got up in the morning and bothered investing time in changing themselves up, why not praise it (my second theory: clothing fetish and praise kink = Ne). And with sweater stealing I refer to the girlfriends that strip their boyfriends off their entire apparel

TIM
    Ne EII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The two of us should date high class models, seriously?
    Well, duh!
    We should plan for double dates.

Or wait, dancers are a better choice. Most choreographers also tend to have a good sense of dressing so that's the ultimate combination. Do you dig ballet? I think it's a Delta ST thing. High levels of discipline and aesthetic standards.
    Dancers are fine. Some sportsmen, too.
    I do enjoy ballet (classical) but strictly aesthetically and not with my girl parts. For that, I need more natural moves.
    I call myself batyote and I fight crime at night.