Thread: USA politics following Trump's election

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    This is implausible on so many levels logically and conceptually, but the thankless slog of debunking sloppy Te is not how I want to spend my Friday. So I will only address the most obvious

**25.5% of all interracial crimes in the U.S. are committed by blacks against whites. Not 90%

- 90% of interracial crimes are not committed against whites
    - 90% of interracial crimes are not committed by blacks
    - 90% of interracial crimes are not committed by blacks against whites

If you seriously thought any of those 3 was plausible, you need to be playing with crayons, not numbers.

Stop your Pinterest tier shitty statistical analysis and get back to Pinterest tier shitty typing.

https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=dcdetail&iid=245

Leads to

Criminal Victimization, 2018

https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=6686

Leads to

Full report
    https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv18.pdf

Leads to

Table 14

Interracial committed by blacks against whites = Black on White / Total IntERracial

BoW= 15.3% × 3581360
    Tot_IntERracial = TotAll - Tot_IntRAracial = 5,061,940 - [WoW+BoB+HoH+AoA]

WoW = White on White = White on White - 62% of 3,581,360
    BoB = Black on Black = 70.3% of 563,940
    HoH = Hispanic on Hispanic = 45.4% of 734,410
    AoA = Asian on Asian = 24.1% of 182,230
    Thank you for this. I wanted to reply as well, but I too didn't want to waste my Friday arguing with a racist. I figured it's a hopeless battle, but the info is good for other forum users who might be susceptible to believing that kind of trash.

"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    This is implausible on so many levels logically and conceptually, but the thankless slog of debunking sloppy Te is not how I want to spend my Friday. So I will only address the most obvious

**25.5% of all interracial crimes in the U.S. are committed by blacks against whites. Not 90%

- 90% of interracial crimes are not committed against whites
    - 90% of interracial crimes are not committed by blacks
    - 90% of interracial crimes are not committed by blacks against whites

If you seriously thought any of those 3 was plausible, you need to be playing with crayons, not numbers.

Stop your Pinterest tier shitty statistical analysis and get back to Pinterest tier shitty typing.

https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=dcdetail&iid=245

Leads to

Criminal Victimization, 2018

https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=6686

Leads to

Full report
    https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv18.pdf

Leads to

Table 14

Interracial committed by blacks against whites = Black on White / Total IntERracial

BoW= 15.3% × 3581360
    Tot_IntERracial = TotAll - Tot_IntRAracial = 5,061,940 - [WoW+BoB+HoH+AoA]

WoW = White on White = White on White - 62% of 3,581,360
    BoB = Black on Black = 70.3% of 563,940
    HoH = Hispanic on Hispanic = 45.4% of 734,410
    AoA = Asian on Asian = 24.1% of 182,230

Statistics of interracial crimes are very sensitive data. The numbers published are likely to be inaccurate.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Thank you for this. I wanted to reply as well, but I too didn't want to waste my Friday arguing with a racist. I figured it's a hopeless battle, but the info is good for other forum users who might be susceptible to believing that kind of trash.

"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
    You are anti-white which means you are racist too.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    If you have a point to make then make it because these memes that are generated with random statistics are so ridiculous most people dismiss them outright. Do you have any idea how many whites there are in the US, statistically, compared to other racial groups? I do. I am sure there are other forums better suited for this where you can all comfort each other when you are afraid of the big bad black/brown man. lol

Keep in mind this is a socionics forum first and there are people who don't want to deal with nonsense. We have people of all races here and they should all feel welcome to be here without having to see passive aggressive memes directed at them.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Please talk to Kingslayer about cooperation who brought criminal cases at the famous people section of this forum.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    You are anti-white which means you are racist too.
    I am white, retard.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Is it Te-PoLR (or at least some serious Te-devaluation) to post some made-up stats just to say 'statistics can be highly inaccurate' when someone posts legit statistics? Discuss.

Also, Kingslayer wanting to type some criminals (specific people) could be so-so for some fellas for different reasons, but it has nothing to do with racism and nothing to do with you being a racist and suddenly posting straight-up bullshit.

(I'm white, from one of these countries that get good rep along white nationalists, fyi - I guess I'm a traitor)
    The only "criminals" i have posted are the killer cops that have caused the world to burn. Of course I'm curious on the consensus typing for them and that was yesterday that I posted them. 0 criminals before. Lol. Im not sure which function it is but it's certainly weak logic in general.

It could be ti polr too. Lacking consistency in structural thought

"This makes me feel right so it's true"

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I didn't check whether you posted some criminals before or not. Doesn't change anything tho, you have the right to do so (even with that common saying of 'don't type people with disorders', which includes many criminals). It doesn't make you racist or doesn't force anyone to post racist things - which khcs certainly did before your posts
    Haha yup.

I didn't even realize posting criminals is against the rules? I've seen plenty threads and posts on typing them. Whats the big deal. They're human too.

Either way why would I care what someone who believes in these stats thinks. Khcs obviously is butthurt for being called out that he/she had to make shit up to a moderator to feel better..Im really thinking Khcs is SEE .. strong Karen vibes

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am white, retard.
    I do not like anti-white whites.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now back to America. The good news is that Antifas have become terrorists. A cancerous anti-white organization

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha yup.

I didn't even realize posting criminals is against the rules? I've seen plenty threads and posts on typing them. Whats the big deal. They're human too.

Either way why would I care what someone who believes in these stats thinks. Khcs obviously is butthurt for being called out that he/she had to make shit up to a moderator to feel better..Im really thinking Khcs is SEE .. strong Karen vibes
    I think he’s probably IEE, personally.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isolated cases of racism exists.

Systemic racism within the police does not

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not like anti-white whites.
    I am not anti-white. I am pro-human.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am pro-human.
    A yet to be disappointed idealist?

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am white, retard.
    O.o define "white". Is it the skin color?

<.< am I white if I'm part eskimo, part persian, part west asian, part german, part polish, part greek, part suthern italian? ..o.o with dirty blond hair and green eyes? technically i get easily sunburned so.. I don;t even tan.. I just burn like a soulless ginger vampire.

if a black man has 23% ulster scot admixture. Is he really black?

People like to imagine clear lines and categories, but reality is quite different. What really exists here tho is a multicultural shopping mall federal empire built on corporate capitalism and french/english enlightenment bullshit ideals tearing itself apart from the inside out... because these foundations were all irrealistic & wishful, they can never survive contact with reality for too long.

^^ idealists make me want to puke..

Is it Te-PoLR (or at least some serious Te-devaluation) to post some made-up stats just to say 'statistics can be highly inaccurate' when someone posts legit statistics? Discuss.
    Sounds like shit Te to me, possible use to get the moral highground in an ethical argument.
    Last edited by SGF; 06-06-2020 at 07:04 PM.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    O.o define "white". Is it the skin color?

<.< am I white if I'm part eskimo, part persian, part west asian, part german, part polish, part greek, part suthern italian? ..o.o with dirty blond hair and green eyes? technically i get easily sunburned so.. I don;t even tan.. I just burn like a soulless ginger vampire.

if a black man has 23% ulster scot admixture. Is he really black?

People like to imagine clear lines and categories, but reality is quite different. What really exists here tho is a multicultural shopping mall federal empire built on corporate capitalism and french/english enlightenment bullshit ideals tearing itself apart from the inside out... because these foundations were all irrealistic & wishful, they can never survive contact with reality for too long.

^^ idealists make me want to puke..

Sounds like shit Te to me, possible use to get the moral highground in an ethical argument.
    You sound like a retard. Figures you jump to defend the other racist retard here lol.

trying too hard doesn't make you intelligent.. what exactly is this post accomplishing or adding?

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sound like a retard. Figures you jump to defend the other racist retard here lol.

trying too hard doesn't make you intelligent.. what exactly is this post accomplishing or adding?
    e_e there are no clear-cut racial lines, people that have lived with each-other for generations have more in common than with some people from some other corner of the planet. I see you aren't very big on grand ideas like the ones your nation was founded on.

There is no such thing as "white man". This is just some bullshit Americans invented recently. You are just regurguitating propaganda like an idiot.

khcs is obviously trolling.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

e_e there are no clear-cut racial lines, people that have lived with each-other for generations have more in common than with some people from some other corner of the planet. I see you aren't very big on grand ideas like the ones your nation was founded on.

There is no such thing as "white man". This is just some bullshit Americans invented recently. You are just regurguitating propaganda like an idiot.

Ok? What does this have anything to do with me saying I'm white to someone claiming I'm anti-white?

You sound like an idiot with all of these baseline assumptions. Seems like you're projecting

By the way, idiot, you spelled regurgitating wrong

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok? What does this have anything to do with me saying I'm white to someone claiming I'm anti-white?

You sound like an idiot with all of these baseline assumptions. Seems like you're projecting

By the way, idiot, you spelled regurgitating wrong
    There is no such thing as "white people". How I wrote it is irrelevant as long as you understood the meaning.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then why do you believe that different “races” of people have different IQ levels?

You are obviously trolling.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    The fact that justice warriors have to resort to master-moralist terminology like calling their detractors incels and autists is subtle evidence of this.
    Sorry, but, you incels invented the terms. Oops.

I just want a future for myself.
    How noble. ;_;

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Then why do you believe that different “races” of people have different IQ levels?

You are obviously trolling.
    Because of this: https://www.worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php

As Peterson said, even the army considers people with IQ 82 untrainable and unfit for even basic labor :/.. sad fact of reality.

White people do not exist. There are significant differences between lets say a Frenchman and a Hungarian.
    To say that All europeans are the same... is something only an American can come up with. A slav is not like a German and the English are not like the Irish.

Its more than just skin color or culture. I could tell Northstar was Finnish by simply looking at him. Everything about him screamed "I am genetically Finnish!". Similarly I can tell hungarians apart from germans even before they start speaking. Europeans all look different, the facial features aren't the same, the body language as well.

Travel to Europe, see a few countries, look a the people, you'll get what I mean. Europe is not a melting pot, its a meatgrinder... which is probably why we don't share the British/American love of freedom and why the brits have left. They never felt part of the mainland, because they aren't. People from an island fortress are not like people who get constantly invaded from the east and are at the mercy of the west.

Europeans tbh are more likely to kill-each other, this peace thing we have now is probably temporary. It hasn't been that long since the last world war and look the EU is falling apart. Example, Hungarians are still pissed at what western Europe did to the country 100 years ago. We haven't forgotten or forgiven Trianon.
    Last edited by SGF; 06-06-2020 at 10:44 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lets see whether Dementia Joe the Creepy Molester is creepy stupid enough to select Kamala Poop for Brains Harris. Basically, Harris is a fake African-American from an affluent background who tries to use a jamaican bloodline in her ancestry to reinvent herself as the second coming of Rosa Parks...Poop for brains would be a real stupid VP selection after she threw Dementia Joe creepy molester under the bus in the early primaries for the democratic party (aka identity politic cesspool), painting a picture of dementia joe as having once upon a time been a racist...holy fuck that would make for one helluva vulnerability to exploit if they were ever running mates

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because of this: https://www.worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php

As Peterson said, even the army considers people with IQ 82 untrainable and unfit for even basic labor :/.. sad fact of reality.

White people do not exist. There are significant differences between lets say a Frenchman and a Hungarian.
    To say that All europeans are the same... is something only an American can come up with. A slav is not like a German and the English are not like the Irish.

Its more than just skin color or culture. I could tell Northstar was Finnish by simply looking at him. Everything about him screamed "I am genetically Finnish!". Similarly I can tell hungarians apart from germans even before they start speaking. Europeans all look different, the facial features aren't the same, the body language as well.

Travel to Europe, see a few countries, look a the people, you'll get what I mean. Europe is not a melting pot, its a meatgrinder... which is probably why we don't share the British/American love of freedom and why the brits have left. They never felt part of the mainland, because they aren't. People from an island fortress are not like people who get constantly invaded from the east and are at the mercy of the west.

Europeans tbh are more likely to kill-each other, this peace thing we have now is probably temporary. It hasn't been that long since the last world war and look the EU is falling apart. Example, Hungarians are still pissed at what western Europe did to the country 100 years ago. We haven't forgotten or forgiven Trianon.
    Ok. If white people don't exist, then do black and yellow people exist?? If so, why?

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I've been watching the crowds in cities all over the country protesting against racism and police violence, and listening to Trump's threats to use the Army against the US citizens who are demonstrating, and I can't help but contrast the number of people protesting now with the number of people who attended his inauguration.

He wanted crowds, he managed to get them.
    He was, to be fair, appealing to what would amount to half the damned country logically speaking. Trust me man, you have no idea how frustrated and incensed us dirt folk fly over country dwelling Christians were at the time. It wasn't race or anything like that, it was us being treated like we didn't matter for shit on all practical levels. Trump, for all his faults, pissed off everyone who ostensibly hated us "just because". I forget the political figure they were referring to, but they put it quite succinctly. "We love him most for the enemies he has made."

A lesson the Antifa blackshirt asshats are going to learn the hard way yet again soon on the local and national level. These riots just guaranteed Trump's second term. As if Biden's senility hadn't done so already.

Quote Originally Posted by onfireee View Post
    We dont like yo kind here boy U better gittttt
    I would, but that'd make you happy. I don't make commies happy .

Wait, I have Scots-Irish blood. This could explain a lot.
    You don't tolerate BS/idiots lightly, you aren't all that uncomfortable (indeed, perhaps a wee bit happy) with the prospect of violence if the other side outright insists on most rational levels despite your likely attempts to dissuade them, and ya get the shakes if ya try to go overly long without ingesting a potato in some form? That's kinda like me and those in my family and those I live around.

The US is an anti-white, anti-european, anti-christian country. It supports the sodom and gomorrah movement represented by the rainbow flag.

Can we say that social cohesion and trust in this country are already broken?
    That's the "elites". The "country" isn't exactly like that, but the ruling elite are quite demonstrably (Gnostic-Luciferians that they truly are if I were to put a name to their faith). Also, I'd not mind the gays so much if they weren't so utterly in favor of Abortion. There is a hierarchy of sins after all. Buggery/Sodomy is way below the literal murder of infants/unborn. Rational actors like me would rather fry the bigger fish good an thoroughly before even considering battering up the smaller ones.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Nope, I haven't questioned your empathy and I don't picture you as a villain.

The "sacrifice" has already been made. Turn on your news to watch the collective waking up and responding to it?
    At least you have not doubted my capacity for empathy. For that I am thankful. Though I will point out a rather sadistic/"fun" fact my focused brain can't fail to notice.

I've seen many insisting on the virtue signal of "taking a knee" in protest to that clearly wrongful death (I will admit it was wrong on moral grounds for reasons I have already curiously researched but the further I dig the more I'm convinced the fucker responsible ought be shot) but I'm also shocked as to how blind they all seem to be in regards to implications.

I'm a horrible person for pointing this out but, well, how do you think that dude died? Food for thought...

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, but, you incels invented the terms. Oops.
    Ah, but it was a woman named Alana who started the whole thing with the "Involuntary Celibacy" project though. Now it's a slur used mostly by women or powerful men to dehumanize weak men. Don't try to deceive.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok. If white people don't exist, then do black and yellow people exist?? If so, why?
    Africa is diverse and home to many different tribes of people, who also differ among each-other in significant ways. Even the chinese are composed of different ethnic groups. A japanese is not like someone from China. Again distinct peoples.
    I think its insulting to call them collectively "black" or "yellow", to lump everyone into one group, yes.

Humanity is more diverse than you think. The norm is intertribal conflict and competition for resources.

This might be a bit corny, but its my way of seeing the world: https://youtu.be/FGlhWPwrkDg well if not this, Bilgewater works as well... heheh $$
    Last edited by SGF; 06-07-2020 at 08:31 AM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Africa is diverse and home to many different tribes of people, who also differ among each-other in significant ways. Even the chinese are composed of different ethnic groups. A japanese is not like someone from China. Again distinct peoples.
    I think its insulting to call them collectively "black" or "yellow", to lump everyone into one group, yes.

Humanity is more diverse than you think. The norm is intertribal conflict and competition for resources.

This might be a bit corny, but its my way of seeing the world: https://youtu.be/FGlhWPwrkDg well if not this, Bilgewater works as well... heheh $$
    That’s fine if you’re consistent, but then considering you want to appreciate human diversity, making assumptions about people’s intelligence due to their outward appearance seems to run contrary to that effect.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That’s fine if you’re consistent, but then considering you want to appreciate human diversity, making assumptions about people’s intelligence due to their outward appearance seems to run contrary to that effect.
    I'm intuitive it seems, so its normal for me to make assumptions and generate a living model of the world in my head.
    When faced with an individual tho I take them as they are and it matters to me more who they are as a person.

O.o would you want to live in a world where eveyone is the same and all culture is reduced to the scame crap acrosas the planet? e_e thats boring af, I hope it never comes to that.
    Last edited by SGF; 06-07-2020 at 09:33 AM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm intuitive it seems, so its normal for me to make assumptions and generate a living model of the world in my head.
    When faced with an individual tho I take them as they are and it matters to me more who they are as a person.

O.o would you want to live in a world where eveyone is the same and all culture is reduced to the scame crap acrosas the planet? e_e thats boring af, I hope it never comes to that.
    Well you sure changed your mind and “model of the world” quickly then because you were a sensor less than 24 hours ago.

It sounds like you aren’t sure if you implicitly stereotype people or not or what that even really means. In either case it doesn’t sound like you have a good handle on your own thinking and beliefs and what you let affect you.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    Ah, but it was a woman named Alana who started the whole thing with the "Involuntary Celibacy" project though. Now it's a slur used mostly by women or powerful men to dehumanize weak men. Don't try to deceive.
    Oh well you could’ve fooled me, what with how self-hating and pathetic many incels tend to be. Also, I’m obviously not trying to deceive, I just don’t know stupid incel trivia like that. Strictly speaking actually idk if I know any incels, but some of you guys on this forum seem to readily embrace the archetype. Don’t dehumanize yourselves comically, then support racism and then expect cookies for it after lol.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well you sure changed your mind and “model of the world” quickly then because you were a sensor less than 24 hours ago.

It sounds like you aren’t sure if you implicitly stereotype people or not or what that even really means. In either case it doesn’t sound like you have a good handle on your own thinking and beliefs and what you let affect you.
    I think grumpyvic81 is basically right about my type. I overthink things, I prefer to think and I don't have any hands on hobby, neiter am I very active in "doing" like SLI is supposed to. Needing Se to get out more and do shit makes the most sense.

e_e eh, how can one have a stable view of things when everything is in constant flux? If you don't adapt your thinking you fail to reach optimal conclusions, failing to grasp a system in motion means faliure to predict the outcome, means getting blindsided. The more one knows the more accurately one can estimate things.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think grumpyvic81 is basically right about my type. I overthink things, I prefer to think and I don't have any hands on hobby, neiter am I very active in "doing" like SLI is supposed to. Needing Se to get out more and do shit makes the most sense.

e_e eh, how can one have a stable view of things when everything is in constant flux? If you don't adapt your thinking you fail to reach optimal conclusions, failing to grasp a system in motion means faliure to predict the outcome, means getting blindsided. The more one knows the more accurately one can estimate things.
    Whatever it is that you’re spending time doing in your head there, it doesn’t sound like much thinking is happening based on what we’ve seen so far. I’m not interested in talking to you anymore.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatever it is that you’re spending time doing in your head there, it doesn’t sound like much thinking is happening based on what we’ve seen so far. I’m not interested in talking to you anymore.
    Finally free , bye bye bdsm-bear-kun.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Grendel you can change the fact that you’re an incel (well, you may disagree I guess) or act evangelistic and condemn blacks and gays, but I can’t change the fact that I’m a chink.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pirouette View Post
    Also, skin tones supposedly don't exist now? How? "White people don't exist, and neither do black people. Browns? Never heard of them!" So what am I? A void? Are you a black hole? Maybe in the end, but not right now.

In all seriousness though. Are we all just mixed then, since most all races/ethnicities have spread and procreated with one another? Does this satisfy people in the thread? Colorblindness leads to inertia, which leads to people not learning, which leads to a lack of understanding of each other, which leads to problems not being solved, and ultimately leads to a broken system. It's pure laziness on everyone's behalf.

I've seen Shotgun say "white people" is an American invention. How do people explain old literature such as Shakespeare? Or even older tales, such as Beowulf and Greek Mythology? Pretty sure they called people "white" back then. So the term is certainly not an American invention.
    Haplogroups: https://youtu.be/-QdtwRJdVsM

Maybe take a DNA test, you'll be possibly surprised.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you disregard everything I say, and then just link a video about ancestors which I know about, and tell me to take a DNA test. This isn't really debating.
    The facts speak for themselves, debating the obvious is pointless. What people feel is irrelevant.
    Why would anyone be interested in other people's subjective interpretation of things?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just want to be an old grandpa and retire

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

America really started its decline in the world with George Bush. I thought he was the worst, but Trump regularly tops him for narcissistic stupidity, lies, and manipulative self-interest.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AkEvgj60n...0/db080720.gif

Here's the thing, though. People knew who they were voting for. They knew what they were getting. They voted for Bush and for Trump BECAUSE they hate liberal democracies.

Think about that. Those people are Trump's 43% unwavering base. They are not swayed by his massive incompetence. They like the fact that he punishes people. Well, they themselves think that punishing others is Right. They are the same people who support all Authoritarian dictators everywhere.

I can't tell you how much I wish these people could be given their own continent. Free land, free travel to there. But no one gets out.
    They will tell you that if that happened, they would rise up in their righteous anger and come back and kill us all. In reality, their experiment would follow the same course as Nazi Germany or Trump's cabinet.

"They came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up."

Because no one is perfect enough for these people. On their little continent, they will kill each other and will descend into abject poverty. Because that's what they do.
    I'm quoting myself because my post is really a continuation of this previous post.

Today I learned that Trump is finally building a wall. Around the White House.

Just as the guys in Nazi Germany kept redefining their enemies to include more and more people until they finally got to a handful of loyalists in a bunker in Berlin, so too is Trump trying to build a wall between himself and more and more people. First it was the Mexicans, then it was immigrants, then it was our European allies, and now it's the American people themselves.

This is the inevitable end point of this kind of thinking. Hiding in a basement bunker while the world outside is coming to get you. No one is "pure" enough for these people.

Schicklgruber and his wife took cyanide. Jim Jones and his follows drank the kool-aid laced with cyanide. Drumpf is self-dosing with Hydroxychloroquine. What do these guys have in common? They hate everyone else, but they hate themselves even more.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 06-07-2020 at 03:09 PM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because it is impossible to be 1000% objective. See Karl Popper and three-worlds interpretation: our sensation is invariably polluted by the fact that we are subjective in our observation of objective world. Thus, our thoughts, concepts, everything - is a bit blurred by our motives and whatever. You cannot wholly detach from your subjectivity - you can try as much as you can with good logical conduct, but there is always that element of subjectiveness left. Even in science - a thing that Popper calls intersubjective (but still, not 100% objective, just trying to be).
    You are right. Kant talked about this in his definition of the noumenon as opposed to phenomenon.

(Popper is either LII or ILI but damn, he would tear socionics to pieces as unfounded)

Humans are subjective, and there is a study that looks at humans as subjective beings and tries to gain that intersubjective knowledge about them (so things can get predicted): psychology.

I'm just aproximating my big5 results and translating them into both typology systems. I don't think we are at a point where the mind is acessible to science. INTP is close enough aproximation to how and why I behave the way I do.

Also: if you look at one of the more popular political goals in history, it is /to increase happiness/ of someone/something/everyone. This happiness can be defined in multiple ways, and there is a lot of 'feelings' involved here. Treating humans as feelings-void is just very delusional and not really addressing reality. The only way to minimize subjectiveness is to: acknowledge feelings are being involved; inspect them logically piece by piece; decide with that knowledge (including feelings in equation or not). This is the only plan that gets you to achieve anything close real detachment.

I know you are a intelligent person and I respect your perspective on the matter, but politics is about power, not about happyness. The average person ofc
    just wants to live and be happy, but its not the average person in the end who takes power and wields it towards his own ends. People's wants and desires make them easy targets for manipulation. Its how marketing in business works for example. Within politics this makes the mob a useful tool when directed right, which is mostly what is happening.

Moreover, people on average tend to be really moved by feelings and knowing their feelings you can predict their (re)actions. How this is useless? This is very real-world based. This is how you get pragmatic solutions.

This would be useful if I were actually trying to convince people of something, but that isn't what I'm after be honest, I'm just criticising because I'm frustated.. In my experience we (myself included) learn best by failing and suffering the consequences. This is necessary in my subjective opinion, so I don't try to convince other people by being diplomatic, understanding and working with my understanding of them in order to arrive at a solution which benefits us both. These things are reserved for my friends and family only. With people I know personally, people I care about I'm quite a different person. I try to be honest as much as possible here, if I were to say that I care about people whom I do not know personally.. I'd be lying to myself.

EDIT: hmm so yeah, I guess you are right in a sense. Feelings matter. They certainly direct my attitude and goals when dealing with people. I stand corrected.

So you disregard everything I say, and then just link a video about ancestors which I know about, and tell me to take a DNA test. This isn't really debating.
    I apologise i shouldn't have dismissed you like that. Sometimes I forget that there is a real person behind a from account, its easy to fall into the trap of just being combative online.
    Last edited by SGF; 06-07-2020 at 03:33 PM.