Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast
Results 681 to 720 of 876

Thread: USA politics following Trump's election

  1. #681
    inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    946 sp/so IP mess
    Posts
    6,487
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm hoping Kanye's political ambitions (it requires focusing on one thing for a long period of time, challenging?) will sputter out and Tucker will have a paranoid breakdown (the "radical left" is a powerful force in his mind eating him up) by 2024. However, they both could be like, after having a crazy look-at-me! man in office (Trump) this opens the door for us! We can be irrational lunatics with more eyes on us than ever if we are president!

  2. #682

  3. #683
    inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    946 sp/so IP mess
    Posts
    6,487
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like how Shor points out that people trust different parties with different things, because it kind of implies why there is nothing to gain from each side trying to annihilate the other. I always vote left, for instance, but I trust the right more to identify a threat from another nation and take action about it. I don't side with the right and prefer a left-like no war kind of view, but I know there are limits to idealism, sometimes there is a threat and action is necessary, and the political right will be better at this. They could also go too far with it of course, be everything is a risk. The other side can cover the blind spots of one's own side, its commentary is needed, not something to try to shut down and get rid of.

  4. #684

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    3,477
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    @Adam Strange You are indeed correct in the implications you are drawing. Any true Christian thinking a Politician of all things is a prophet is smoking some damn good shit. Doubly so for a man like Trump who is about as "of the world" as you can possibly get. Counterpoint though, God really digs irony. Many saints were consummate sinners before they saw the truth. Augustine (a saint for our times lemme tell ya) uttered the prayer "Lord give me Chastity, but not yet". Saint Paul was, before that moment on the road to Damascus, the most effective persecutor of the nascent Church. God loves to take pure evil and make it serve the good (as even the demons do, for he has absolute dominion over them). It gives those with eyes to see hope even when all seems hopeless. The crucifixion being the ultimate case in point.

    Still, can't wait for the next few years and what they'll bring. Cardinal Sarah is probably going to be the next pope (and rightfully so if you read his writings) and 2024 is looking like we may well see Kanye West (D) vs. Tucker Carlson (R). Boy oh boy, I gotta find a way to get enough money to become a majority shareholder in a popcorn company. I might shoot so far ahead in the race that I'll be able to pirate a spaceship for my descendants!

    Well, get the materials and build it myself that is. At this point in the race, any "spacecraft" up for looting was built by the likes of the distended evil ones (i.e. cargo cultists). I ain't about to buy that bridge if ya catch my meaning .
    Does your diocese tell you to proselytize to people on the Internet who don't want to hear Catholic Apologetics for Dummies?

  5. #685
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    8,543
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's been a long time since we've seen anything like this in the States, so it's nice to be reminded that true leaders still exist.


  6. #686
    shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    (ง •̀_•́)ง
    TIM
    LSI-H
    Posts
    1,145
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    It's been a long time since we've seen anything like this in the States, so it's nice to be reminded that true leaders still exist.

    A true leader for shopping-mall USA, coming to the grocery aisle near you!
    Muh diversity is strength. Muh freedumz. Muh I have no brain and the neurons aren't rubbing against each-other to produce critical thought. Muh vomiting back up decades of propaganda.

    A retard with Se & Fi is still a retard. When you keep doing the same thing and its not working, but you keep thinking "maybe this time if we try harder!".. the very definition of a dumbass who hasn't learned from history.

    The literal ESI mentality:

    Last edited by shotgunfingers; 07-28-2020 at 05:53 PM.

  7. #687
    Seriously Judicious Emotivist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    @Adam Strange You are indeed correct in the implications you are drawing. Any true Christian thinking a Politician of all things is a prophet is smoking some damn good shit. Doubly so for a man like Trump who is about as "of the world" as you can possibly get. Counterpoint though, God really digs irony. Many saints were consummate sinners before they saw the truth. Augustine (a saint for our times lemme tell ya) uttered the prayer "Lord give me Chastity, but not yet". Saint Paul was, before that moment on the road to Damascus, the most effective persecutor of the nascent Church. God loves to take pure evil and make it serve the good (as even the demons do, for he has absolute dominion over them). It gives those with eyes to see hope even when all seems hopeless. The crucifixion being the ultimate case in point.

    Still, can't wait for the next few years and what they'll bring. Cardinal Sarah is probably going to be the next pope (and rightfully so if you read his writings) and 2024 is looking like we may well see Kanye West (D) vs. Tucker Carlson (R). Boy oh boy, I gotta find a way to get enough money to become a majority shareholder in a popcorn company. I might shoot so far ahead in the race that I'll be able to pirate a spaceship for my descendants!

    Well, get the materials and build it myself that is. At this point in the race, any "spacecraft" up for looting was built by the likes of the distended evil ones (i.e. cargo cultists). I ain't about to buy that bridge if ya catch my meaning .
    Obviously he is not a prophet, but God uses cracked pots all the time. This cracked pot keeps standing for the things of God, while the other, against. God is going to soon allow us to reap what we have sown, and it's not good. Trump is our best bet to stave off the inevitable a little longer. But it's coming! Don't you know? Don't you listen to the Catholic prophets? You sound Catholic. Yes, Cardinal Sarah would make the BEST next pope, but a lot of bad is going to happen before the coming glorious era and the end of this degraded one.] There are plenty of faithful Protestant prophets too. They all are saying essentially the same thing. How could you miss it? It is nothing to eat popcorn over. We need to BRACE OURSELVES. There will be much death, but God does what He must to save as many souls as possible for eternity.

    The horses are out of the gate, the seals are being broken, but still we can get the help of Mary, our Mother, with this 54-day Novena, never known to fail, beginning August 15 on the feast of the Assumption, and ending on the Feast of the Holy Rosary, October 7th. We are all praying for the intention of peace and blessings around the November election! I am sure you can see this is desperately needed! Without this Novena I shudder to think what November will be like! There are terrible predictions! We need Mary's help!

    So please join us, End. Prophets tell us that Mary will be our refuge in these chastisements. She is the Ark of the Covenent, and she will be the ark of safety for anyone who flees to her powerful protection that God has entrusted to her. The Rosary is our weapon!

    About the rosary novena: https://queenofpeacemedia.com/fifty-four-day-novena/

    Timeline of events: https://www.countdowntothekingdom.com/timeline/
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........


    "Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

    .
    .
    .


  8. #688
    xerxe xerxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ministry of Love
    Posts
    6,561
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  9. #689
    End's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Posts
    1,014
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    I'm hoping Kanye's political ambitions (it requires focusing on one thing for a long period of time, challenging?) will sputter out and Tucker will have a paranoid breakdown (the "radical left" is a powerful force in his mind eating him up) by 2024. However, they both could be like, after having a crazy look-at-me! man in office (Trump) this opens the door for us! We can be irrational lunatics with more eyes on us than ever if we are president!
    I don't actually. Like I said, I must find a way to "go long" on Popcorn in an investment sense if we get a Kanye vs. Tucker race in 2024. I wouldn't care who won really, I'd be far too entertained! No matter who won, we'd all get a wealth of data on how this world works at the highest levels of political intrigue so concrete even normies wouldn't be able to refute the conclusions! That's a thing I desperately want and, I'd hope, most would. Tear away the veil of secrecy and reveal to us all who really ​fucked this world up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    Does your diocese tell you to proselytize to people on the Internet who don't want to hear Catholic Apologetics for Dummies?
    Fun fact, ALL Christians (ones that actually believe that is) are obligated to proclaim the good news of the gospel to any and all who may listen regardless of personal consequence. The blood of Martyrs, after all, is the foundation of the Church. It's been awhile @Coeruleum Blue. Adding a color to the end of your name doesn't exactly qualify as an effective disguise. I won't debate you further unless you pass a Witch Test. No sense in arguing with the demonically obsessed who do not wish to be relieved of that malady.

  10. #690
    End's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Posts
    1,014
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Obviously he is not a prophet, but God uses cracked pots all the time. This cracked pot keeps standing for the things of God, while the other, against. God is going to soon allow us to reap what we have sown, and it's not good. Trump is our best bet to stave off the inevitable a little longer. But it's coming! Don't you know? Don't you listen to the Catholic prophets? You sound Catholic. Yes, Cardinal Sarah would make the BEST next pope, but a lot of bad is going to happen before the coming glorious era and the end of this degraded one.] There are plenty of faithful Protestant prophets too. They all are saying essentially the same thing. How could you miss it? It is nothing to eat popcorn over. We need to BRACE OURSELVES. There will be much death, but God does what He must to save as many souls as possible for eternity.

    The horses are out of the gate, the seals are being broken, but still we can get the help of Mary, our Mother, with this 54-day Novena, never known to fail, beginning August 15 on the feast of the Assumption, and ending on the Feast of the Holy Rosary, October 7th. We are all praying for the intention of peace and blessings around the November election! I am sure you can see this is desperately needed! Without this Novena I shudder to think what November will be like! There are terrible predictions! We need Mary's help!

    So please join us, End. Prophets tell us that Mary will be our refuge in these chastisements. She is the Ark of the Covenent, and she will be the ark of safety for anyone who flees to her powerful protection that God has entrusted to her. The Rosary is our weapon!

    About the rosary novena: https://queenofpeacemedia.com/fifty-four-day-novena/

    Timeline of events: https://www.countdowntothekingdom.com/timeline/
    Indeed, true and earnest prayer never fails. However, I don't like to pray for intercession in such a direct and worldly manner. In my eyes, it elevates the political to the realm of the spiritual (A thing Fulton Sheen warned would be a final/ultimate temptation of the Church as we know it).

    The true order is that the political flows from the spiritual. Politics is downwind from culture, but culture is downwind from religion. Therefore, we must all focus upon our own spirituality first and foremost. Would that we could become as saints as Jesus did before he began his ministry, tried by Satan in the desert and not found wanting by his Heavenly Father.

    Kudos for recognizing the Rosary as a "weapon" Catholic Sister. Padre Pio wasn't wrong!

  11. #691

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    3,477
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Fun fact, ALL Christians (ones that actually believe that is) are obligated to proclaim the good news of the gospel to any and all who may listen regardless of personal consequence. The blood of Martyrs, after all, is the foundation of the Church. It's been awhile @Coeruleum Blue. Adding a color to the end of your name doesn't exactly qualify as an effective disguise. I won't debate you further unless you pass a Witch Test. No sense in arguing with the demonically obsessed who do not wish to be relieved of that malady.
    Yes, Christians are supposed to convert people, Captain Obvious, but the rest of this post is so full of shit I'm not even going to bother. The fact is, no one would want to convert to Christianity because of you and you know that, and you're not going to be martyred for posting anonymously on the Internet in a Christian culture. You live in lala land, completely disconnected from reality. Do you even work at Catholic charities or read Catholic philosophers or do anything your religion says you're supposed to do? If you do, you don't talk about it on the Internet, you just roleplay Spanish Inquisition, but unlike the Monty Python skits, everyone expects you to roleplay Spanish Inquisition. If you want to be a martyr go try to convert some Muslims in real life. Don't be a dishonest coward on the Internet who makes dumb assumptions about people just because you don't like them.

  12. #692
    Seriously Judicious Emotivist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    Yes, Christians are supposed to convert people...
    No. Christians don't convert anyone; people convert themselves, or not. We are supposed to witness, even unto death, the truth. Just as Jesus did, stating the truth, not trying to convince anyone, as some obviously some folk are hardened to truth. (Or they ask: What is truth? As if it does not exist). Christians have received good news, the light and the truth, and e have it because we heard oit from others who told it, at some point in our lives. And we are not supposed to hide it unto ourselves, even though under threat of persecution. Because people deserve to hear it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    The fact is, no one would want to convert to Christianity because of you and you know that...
    Wow, what types are you two? Conflictors? Or are you his supervisor? So nasty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    and you're not going to be martyred for posting anonymously on the Internet in a Christian culture. You live in lala land, completely disconnected from reality. Do you even work at Catholic charities or read Catholic philosophers or do anything your religion says you're supposed to do? If you do, you don't talk about it on the Internet, you just role play Spanish Inquisition, but unlike the Monty Python skits, everyone expects you to role play Spanish Inquisition. If you want to be a martyr go try to convert some Muslims in real life. Don't be a dishonest coward on the Internet who makes dumb assumptions about people just because you don't like them.
    So much vitriol. Why? Lots of people are anonymous on the internet - like, yourself! Often we are anonymous because we desire freedom of speech, and some topics are barred from our real life jobs and social situations. Like - politics and religion?

    It must be you with their head in the sand, as who can look around and call this a Christian culture anymore? It is rapidly turning over on it's belly to anti-Christian. Yes, this our nation was founded on Christian values and like all nations and cultures built on Christian values and morals we have been GREAT because of that. But now we are entering ant-Christianity, and like all such civilizations, ours is clearly DYING. Death of Christians is on the near horizon because we won't renounce the truth even unto death, and Christians will be pursued to death relentlessly. The communist-Marxist agenda of the Democratic party in America will hurry in the Communist regime. Trump can only slow the inevitable.

    The Church is in passion, and like Jesus on his way to his cross, She is not attractive. Much ugliness. But Christ in His passion was still God, and the Church in her ugly passion is still the Holy Church founded by Him. Yes we will see her death throes, but God has said She will exist until the end of time, and She will. She will rise like a phoenix from the ashes for a glorious new Era of Peace, the Kingdom of God come to earth, which we pray for in the Lord's prayer. It is coming, and the blood of the martyrs of our time will be the seed of the renewed Church, the glorious Kingdom of God on earth.

    Truly, it is the only thing worth dying for.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........


    "Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

    .
    .
    .


  13. #693

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    3,477
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    To everyone out there who's just reading this thread and not replying, I know End and Eliza are obnoxious but don't let them give you a bad opinion of Christians or Catholics.

    Yes, "proselytizing" is even a mortal sin according to the Catholic Church so End shouldn't be doing what he's doing. The proper way to evangelize is to meet people where they are and invite them to church and talk about things in Catholicism that would appeal to them, not call them Satanists and then say they're lying when they say they're not Satanists because of course Satanists would lie. Yes, Satanists do lie, but that doesn't mean anyone who says they're not a Satanist is automatically lying or else you could just run around accusing everyone of being a Satanist. Incidentally, anyone who does that is pretty apathetic to the truth... like End and Satanists.

  14. #694
    End's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Posts
    1,014
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    To everyone out there who's just reading this thread and not replying, I know End and Eliza are obnoxious but don't let them give you a bad opinion of Christians or Catholics.

    Yes, "proselytizing" is even a mortal sin according to the Catholic Church so End shouldn't be doing what he's doing. The proper way to evangelize is to meet people where they are and invite them to church and talk about things in Catholicism that would appeal to them, not call them Satanists and then say they're lying when they say they're not Satanists because of course Satanists would lie. Yes, Satanists do lie, but that doesn't mean anyone who says they're not a Satanist is automatically lying or else you could just run around accusing everyone of being a Satanist. Incidentally, anyone who does that is pretty apathetic to the truth... like End and Satanists.
    Only proving my points dude. You even hardcore project as predicted by my datasets. I know I said I wouldn't debate you further but you're making an argument so open to attack I can't resist. There is no "proper" way to evangelize save that you never threaten violence or force in the way most of us would understand it. I don't/won't point a gun to your head and demand you pass a which test by praising Jesus as the risen Lord or die. I come to you with an olive branch and an earnest hope that you'll accept it. You don't deserve it, I don't, none of us ever did. Such is God's love. We did (and still do on an almost daily basis) a thing any rational actor would consider unforgivable if we for a moment considered our relation to the infinite as finite beings and actually tried to grasp what that meant.

    Yet he still loves us. He will still forgive even the most heinous/mortal of sins we have committed if we truly repent. That's why we can still have hope even if all seems hopeless. Let go of your despair, a grave sin in itself, and embrace the hope Christ offers you. I don't think you're able, but I'll pray that I'm wrong.

    Hehe, I just had an epiphany. Do you think of yourself as an entity beyond "redemption" as you think I see it? As in, do you see/identify yourself as a being incapable of being forgiven by God? I am curious...
    Last edited by End; 07-30-2020 at 07:27 AM.

  15. #695

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    3,477
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Only proving my points dude. You even hardcore project as predicted by my datasets. I know I said I wouldn't debate you further but you're making an argument so open to attack I can't resist. There is no "proper" way to evangelize save that you never threaten violence or force in the way most of us would understand it. I don't/won't point a gun to your head and demand you pass a which test by praising Jesus as the risen Lord or die. I come to you with an olive branch and an earnest hope that you'll accept it. You don't deserve it, I don't, none of us ever did. Such is God's love. We did (and still do on an almost daily basis) a thing any rational actor would consider unforgivable if we for a moment considered our relation to the infinite as finite beings and actually tried to grasp what that meant.

    Yet he still loves us. He will still forgive even the most heinous/mortal of sins we have committed if we truly repent. That's why we can still have hope even if all seems hopeless. Let go of your despair, a grave sin in itself, and embrace the hope Christ offers you. I don't think you're able, but I'll pray that I'm wrong.

    Hehe, I just had an epiphany. Do you think of yourself as an entity beyond "redemption" as you think I see it? As in, do you see/identify yourself as a being incapable of being forgiven by God? I am curious...
    No, I think life is great and I like other people and they like me and we don't go around yelling "YOU ARE EVIL INCARNATE" at each other because we aren't evil incarnate. But according to your religion, we all have horns and tails except somehow Jesus and Mary. What a bunch of bullshit.

  16. #696
    Grendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    TIM
    B I T C H
    Posts
    1,882
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's too late for you, End! Saturn will yet see his bidding done!






  17. #697
    End's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Posts
    1,014
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    No, I think life is great and I like other people and they like me and we don't go around yelling "YOU ARE EVIL INCARNATE" at each other because we aren't evil incarnate. But according to your religion, we all have horns and tails except somehow Jesus and Mary. What a bunch of bullshit.
    I pity you, honestly and truly. You are, as I feared, clearly demonically obsessed. That isn't what Christians, real Christians (be they protestant or Catholic) believe at all. Great theologians/saints have extensive writings and testimonies refuting your misguided interpretation of the faith. I can only point this out to you. I pray you will look deeper into it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    It's too late for you, End! Saturn will yet see his bidding done!
    Bring it on Saturn!

  18. #698
    xerxe xerxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ministry of Love
    Posts
    6,561
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The army's top brass stood up to Trump during the George Floyd protests — he won't forget that.

    If he fails to appoint more loyal generals, an ominous alternative is the privatization of the military, a proposal that's already popular in some sectors of the right wing. Donald Trump has already been approached by private contractors with suggestions to privatize large-scale military operations. [link]

    I sincerely hope that there are constitutional roadblocks to prevent this sort of thing from happening.
    Last edited by xerxe; 08-09-2020 at 03:57 AM.

  19. #699
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    1,326
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    I pity you, honestly and truly. You are, as I feared, clearly demonically obsessed. That isn't what Christians, real Christians (be they protestant or Catholic) believe at all. Great theologians/saints have extensive writings and testimonies refuting your misguided interpretation of the faith. I can only point this out to you. I pray you will look deeper into it.
    I think Coeruleum was referring more to the way you act online than to whatever “great theologians” believe. For instance how you accuse people of being demonically possessed.

  20. #700
    End's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Posts
    1,014
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I think Coeruleum was referring more to the way you act online than to whatever “great theologians” believe. For instance how you accuse people of being demonically possessed.
    Demonic Possession is different from Demonic Obsession. Hollywood has lied to you and I'd implore you to look up what each term actually means.

    He is, far as I can tell, Demonically Obsessed. As are a frighteningly number of souls in the west and indeed the world over...

  21. #701
    inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    946 sp/so IP mess
    Posts
    6,487
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yes these demonically obsessed people are everywhere. excuse me, satan needs to burp through my mouth, i'll be back later.

  22. #702
    xerxe xerxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ministry of Love
    Posts
    6,561
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Demonic Possession is different from Demonic Obsession. Hollywood has lied to you and I'd implore you to look up what each term actually means.

    He is, far as I can tell, Demonically Obsessed. As are a frighteningly number of souls in the west and indeed the world over...

    Hence the demoncratic party?

  23. #703
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,143
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Exodus of white people. There will be massive white flight from multicultural pits.

    Multicultural pit = Diversity pool = Culturally Enriched Area = No go zone = Getto




    Demographics Shift = White Flight




    Chicago = Detroit 2.0



    Minneapolis = Detroit 3.0



    Philadelphia = Detroit 4.0


    https://youtu.be/ctjR6MmQK4g
    Last edited by khcs; 08-09-2020 at 06:10 PM.

  24. #704
    End's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Posts
    1,014
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    yes these demonically obsessed people are everywhere. excuse me, satan needs to burp through my mouth, i'll be back later.
    That'd be a very crude, base, and frankly offensively ignorant example of possession. Perhaps you're trying to make a caricature of it? He'd be doing far more than that if you were actually possessed and it wouldn't be just because he needed to let out some gas if ya catch my meaning. It would have a far deeper purpose than that. In fact, it could be in order to secure your salvation. Interesting note: the possessed lose control of their bodies, but not their soul. The demons can only gain control of that if you willfully allow them to. That is, to subjugate yourself to the demons of your own free will.

    Indeed, Exorcists tell of how they've forced demons to admit their works further God's desire for the salvation of souls. Doctrine teaches that Jesus has absolute dominion over them all. This is another thing Exorcists can verify. The power they concretely display is not their own. As Father Chad Ripperger eloquently put it, when he walks into a room with a demon it's not afraid of him at all. However, he doesn't walk into that room alone. He walks in with a 500 pound gorilla by his side, and that gorilla's name is Jesus Christ. There are no words that can adequately describe to us how afraid they are of him.

    Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    Hence the demoncratic party?
    The leadership of both parties are clearly of the world and submit themselves to the lord of this world. If you think I believe the GOP to be "the party of God" and the Democrats to be "the party of Satan" you're gravely mistaken. Both serve the great enemy. The real question is whether or not an individual politician is serving the good of this nation in whatever capacity you'd imagine "the good" to be. In my view? Precious few.

    Trump is BTW, but only because his actions and mere presence are causing the masks to slip off so many others. He himself isn't doing too good of a job on the front I mentioned divorced from that. But, since it currently isn't, he's doing a damn good job. It's like the inversion of the saying: "The purpose of your life may be to serve as a warning to others"

    He's making quite a lot of folks expose/express their purpose pretty damn clearly if ya catch my meaning. Trump Derangement Syndrome is a thing after all.
    Last edited by End; 08-10-2020 at 06:07 AM.

  25. #705
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,143
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Minnesota State Rep: Antifa and Muslim Groups Plan to 'Police Minneapolis Under Muslim Rule Link

    100000 Somalian migrants live in the Minneapolis area.

    Import Somalia, Elect Somalia, Become Somalia.






    Last edited by khcs; 08-10-2020 at 06:21 AM.

  26. #706
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    1,326
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @khcs, I live in a "multicultural pit". A lot, perhaps most of the people in my apartment complex and neighborhood are Arab or African immigrants. Most of them are Muslim. I hear a lot of Arabic and see a lot of headscarves. There are also a lot of African Americans (that is, not recent African immigrants). Should I be bothered by this?

    Since I moved in this summer, almost every day I've been woken by the sound of little girls screaming and laughing. It's usually a group of four. Two are Arabs, one is "white" (not really lighter in skin color than the Arab girls, but...), one is black. Who I assume to be the parents of one or both of the Arab girls lives in the house next to mine. The girls are usually playing on the trampoline there, or they're in the nearby park, or they're running between these places. As far as getting woken up goes, the sound of children's laughter is actually a very pleasant way for it to happen. In your mind, should these girls not be friends? Should the white girl be worried that the other three are gonna rob her or rape her?

    Most people are just humans trying to get by. A lot of young single guys without much money will always make your crime rate rise. But even given that, you're still not likely to be shot during the day while going about your business. You do sometimes see old people in Chicago or Memphis. And what, because the black crime rate is higher than the white crime rate, you're going to write off all black people, even though at least 99% of black people you meet aren't going to do anything to you?

    Anyway, why do you even think that so much immigration has been allowed, and even encouraged?

  27. #707
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,143
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    "Most people are just humans trying to get by." We, all are trying to get by.


    "
    why do you even think that so much immigration has been allowed, and even encouraged?" Please tell me, if you know the answer.

  28. #708
    inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    946 sp/so IP mess
    Posts
    6,487
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    That'd be a very crude, base, and frankly offensively ignorant example of possession. Perhaps you're trying to make a caricature of it? He'd be doing far more than that if you were actually possessed and it wouldn't be just because he needed to let out some gas if ya catch my meaning. It would have a far deeper purpose than that. In fact, it could be in order to secure your salvation. Interesting note: the possessed lose control of their bodies, but not their soul. The demons can only gain control of that if you willfully allow them to. That is, to subjugate yourself to the demons of your own free will.

    Indeed, Exorcists tell of how they've forced demons to admit their works further God's desire for the salvation of souls. Doctrine teaches that Jesus has absolute dominion over them all. This is another thing Exorcists can verify. The power they concretely display is not their own. As Father Chad Ripperger eloquently put it, when he walks into a room with a demon it's not afraid of him at all. However, he doesn't walk into that room alone. He walks in with a 500 pound gorilla by his side, and that gorilla's name is Jesus Christ. There are no words that can adequately describe to us how afraid they are of him.
    Have your words back: "Demonic Possession is different from Demonic Obsession. Hollywood has lied to you and I'd implore you to look up what each term actually means.

    He is, far as I can tell, Demonically Obsessed. As are a frighteningly number of souls in the west and indeed the world over..."

    You're strawmanning BTW. I am not criticizing the notion of possession. I did specifically use the word obsession. If you were unable to notice the difference between these two words that look almost the same and are easy to mistake visually when one is reading fast, then I will probably simply assume you did notice the difference between them and need my help clearing up these concepts. Thankfully you already helped another lost soul clear up this unholy confusion.

    But back to strawmanning. I am criticizing the frivolous use of such terms from you against others (you implied I'm satanic - following the satanic theology - after all as though you have the authority of Jesus Christ himself, who never used the concept of possession to accuse people and instead tried to heal them), which is why I was incredibly frivolous in the post you are quoting.

    You might think I just used an unfair frivolous argument tactic because although I used the word "obsession," satan burping through my mouth is like this hollywood possession. But sigh. That's what happens when things are so frivolous. Frivolous points are made. I pray you can find your way out of the darkness (only I am able to see the light).

  29. #709
    xerxe xerxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ministry of Love
    Posts
    6,561
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    "Most people are just humans trying to get by." We, all are trying to get by.


    "
    why do you even think that so much immigration has been allowed, and even encouraged?" Please tell me, if you know the answer.

    Does the answer you seek have anything to do with international Jewry?

  30. #710

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    xLI-N 5w6 549 sp/sx
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Trump gets too much hate from the entire world population. They treat him like he's some kind of a monster that wants to destroy the entire world. He's literally just doing his own things as a president. Why are so many people appalled by his decisions, doings, and thought processes? What did the previous US presidents do that makes them better to everyone else? Literally nothing.
    Last edited by Unknown5145; 08-10-2020 at 05:50 PM.

  31. #711
    inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    946 sp/so IP mess
    Posts
    6,487
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It might be because he's doing his own thing as president. I mean I get it, it's fun to be so powerful, but when people feel the presidency is about a celebrity lifestyle choice for the president... well... that's not the purpose of the office, so they wonder "why don't you do your job." It's not supposed to a great way to enhance and indulge one's ego and find more twitter followers. I think lots of presidents feed their narcissistic sides but they still primarily do their jobs since the main point of the office isn't to feed the president's narcissism.

  32. #712
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,143
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @xerxe

    Multiple decades long of failed migration policies in almost every western countries. The consequences should be clear by now.

  33. #713
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,143
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Please take a look at the failed governors and mayors in the country whose utter incompetence and sabotaging behavior are blamed on the current president. It is disgusting.

  34. #714
    inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    946 sp/so IP mess
    Posts
    6,487
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    people always blame things on the leader at the top... why is Trump a special victim? it's another example. people criticize him and he's like it's presidential harassment, no president has been so mistreated. it's like yeah, being president is a really tough job. i wouldn't want that job. but the point is, it's ALL about him from his POV. and it's sad in that he probably has been mistreated as a child and the inner child is still hurting from it. But he was elected to tend to the needs of the nation not to bemoan how his needs weren't met.

    he reminds me of the character Bill in season 7 of the 100 that i've been watching. at first glance this character seems like he might be real to the unsuspecting, he has built a nuclear fallout shelter, he has plans to save the human race, but the more people see of him, the more apparent it becomes they've been reeled into an ego game he's playing with himself and isn't aware he's playing. sometimes in this ego game, he does things that are actually useful for those he leads, but by and large, he's a bad leader because he doesn't really care about anyone's needs but his own. i can think of why this is a really bad example and this character is a better leader than trump, but anyway, it's about the failures of leading with narcissism.
    Last edited by inumbra; 08-10-2020 at 08:40 PM.

  35. #715
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    1,326
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    @xerxe

    Multiple decades long of failed migration policies in almost every western countries. The consequences should be clear by now.
    Failed? Again, I’m asking you, why do you think immigration is encouraged by policymakers? If it’s “failed”, why does it continue?

  36. #716
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,143
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Failed? Again, I’m asking you, why do you think immigration is encouraged by policymakers? If it’s “failed”, why does it continue?
    Why do not you just enjoy your culturally enriched life?







    Last edited by khcs; 08-10-2020 at 09:02 PM.

  37. #717
    xerxe xerxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ministry of Love
    Posts
    6,561
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Minnesota State Rep: Antifa and Muslim Groups Plan to 'Police Minneapolis Under Muslim Rule Link

    100000 Somalian migrants live in the Minneapolis area.

    Import Somalia, Elect Somalia, Become Somalia.

    khcs, insinuating that black people are subhuman scum doesn't help you make your case. I can guarantee you that this rhetoric of hate will make liberals and socialists recoil in horror from any sympathy with your position. 'Race realism' is both distasteful and pseudo-scientific gibberish.

    It would be better to argue that there needs to be a Marshall plan for the third world, with massive amounts of direct investment, technology transfers, and the freedom to bypass intellectual property restrictions. It would simultaneously make the third world more economically prosperous and cut down on immigration.

    FWIW, I don't believe that Eastern European countries, Germany and Scandinavia should be held liable for helping migrants. These countries aren't responsible for the ongoing catastrophe in the third world, a crisis which was primarily caused by the United States, Britain, and France, with minor roles played by some of their NATO co-belligerents (like my own country, which also happens to be a lineal descendant of all three of them).
    Last edited by xerxe; 08-11-2020 at 05:28 AM.

  38. #718
    inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    946 sp/so IP mess
    Posts
    6,487
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Regarding immigration in the US, I agree with this article: https://jacobinmag.com/2020/02/donal...lim-ban-racism

    Quote Originally Posted by that article
    Nativism is a way to make sense of an economic reality that rewards a few and punishes the many, and of a geopolitical order that promises American dominance but delivers only violence, insecurity, and uncertainty. We can’t end the war on immigrants without transforming the economic system and foreign policies for which it has long provided an alibi.
    I also think the US can take a lot of immigrants and remain stable as long as it holds true to its core ideals that we all have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness; that we uphold liberty and justice for all. As long as those ideals hold, our society has the needed flexibility. If/when those ideals fail, the society becomes brittle and its own lack of tolerance becomes its undoing.

    All that said, the immigration system needs an overhaul but not of the Trump/GOP kind.

  39. #719
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,270
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Minnesota State Rep: Antifa and Muslim Groups Plan to 'Police Minneapolis Under Muslim Rule Link

    100000 Somalian migrants live in the Minneapolis area.

    Import Somalia, Elect Somalia, Become Somalia.






    You must live in a tiny shithole if you think 100000 is a lot

    Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Why do not you just enjoy your culturally enriched life?







    I assume this rioting is about African Americans? Historically importing black people for slavery is not immigration lol.

  40. #720
    End's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Posts
    1,014
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    Have your words back: "Demonic Possession is different from Demonic Obsession. Hollywood has lied to you and I'd implore you to look up what each term actually means.

    He is, far as I can tell, Demonically Obsessed. As are a frighteningly number of souls in the west and indeed the world over..."

    You're strawmanning BTW. I am not criticizing the notion of possession. I did specifically use the word obsession. If you were unable to notice the difference between these two words that look almost the same and are easy to mistake visually when one is reading fast, then I will probably simply assume you did notice the difference between them and need my help clearing up these concepts. Thankfully you already helped another lost soul clear up this unholy confusion.

    But back to strawmanning. I am criticizing the frivolous use of such terms from you against others (you implied I'm satanic - following the satanic theology - after all as though you have the authority of Jesus Christ himself, who never used the concept of possession to accuse people and instead tried to heal them), which is why I was incredibly frivolous in the post you are quoting.

    You might think I just used an unfair frivolous argument tactic because although I used the word "obsession," satan burping through my mouth is like this hollywood possession. But sigh. That's what happens when things are so frivolous. Frivolous points are made. I pray you can find your way out of the darkness (only I am able to see the light).
    Flawless rhetoric, if you'd run for political office I'd probably vote for you on the basis that you're actually competent in that area. I must categorically deny I speak or even act in Persona Christi however. Only ordained priests can do that and I am not one.

    My arguments are not straw men though. Many people on the left (and right because that explains why they won't drop demonstrably failed arguments and stick to piss poor tactics like, oh, totally ignoring the cultural sphere) get quite irrational for no discernibly good reason to an outside observer. Hehe, I just thought of something, a "flash of inspiration" if you will. BLM. I just thought of an "alternate" use of that acronym. Beautiful Liturgy Matters. The Latin Rite/Traditional Catholic Mass is indeed beautiful and I dare say that if more churches would offer it during a given slot of time within the week they'd see a great deal of interest and participation in that particular part of their schedule.

    Post that fun observation somewhere a good mass of virulent/ardent Marxists and SJW's will see it. Hell, pretend to be like me, an ardent Catholic while doing so. The data you'll gather from that will prove me quite right in my assertions. You'll see what Demonic Obsession is first hand. No spelling it out for you by me required.
    Last edited by End; 08-11-2020 at 04:23 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •