Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: USA politics following Trump's election

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We need to get out of this LEFT vs RIGHT paradigm and instead look for TRUTH in between.

Unfortunately, the titanic has already hit the ice berg, the avalanche on its way down...

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onfireee View Post
    We need to get out of this LEFT vs RIGHT paradigm and instead look for TRUTH in between....
    No one matters

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I love it. The Antifa pussy squad is now a domestic terrorist organization...a perfect label for a bunch of worthless subhumans. I have been saying it from day one, a good antifa is a dead antifa, one to one they piss themselves. Dummy Trump's response to COVID-19 showed mega incompetence, but his response to these liberal crackpot rioters gets an A. Send in the special forces to regain control, god knows that Mayor beta bitch Frey ain't got the Bs to do anything about it. Ole' BLOOD & GUTS
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 06-01-2020 at 10:15 AM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTJ - Robespierre

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

We need to get out of this LEFT vs RIGHT paradigm and instead look for TRUTH in between.

Unfortunately, the titanic has already hit the ice berg, the avalanche on its way down...
    Hehehe, I just realized this, there is an answer to your query, but I also instinctually doubt you or most anyone else will accept it. Ask not what is "conservative" or "liberal".

Ask instead "how will X policy inspire and encourage the common and elite to pursue/practice virtue?"

THAT is the real "common good" we should seek in regards to public policy. Sadly, that is exactly the question our rulers do not want us to ask for, in my eyes, painfully obvious reasons...

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Hehehe, I just realized this, there is an answer to your query, but I also instinctually doubt you or most anyone else will accept it. Ask not what is "conservative" or "liberal".

Ask instead "how will X policy inspire and encourage the common and elite to pursue/practice virtue?"

THAT is the real "common good" we should seek in regards to public policy. Sadly, that is exactly the question our rulers do not want us to ask for, in my eyes, painfully obvious reasons...
    I like how you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    I love it. The Antifa pussy squad is now a domestic terrorist organization...a perfect label for a bunch of worthless subhumans. I have been saying it from day one, a good antifa is a dead antifa, one to one they piss themselves. Dummy Trump's response to COVID-19 showed mega incompetence, but his response to these liberal crackpot rioters gets an A. Send in the special forces to regain control, god knows that Mayor beta bitch Frey ain't got the Bs to do anything about it. Ole' BLOOD & GUTS
    I bet the rioters are full of ACAB-tards, weren't ppl chanting "kill cops" a few years back? Trump kinda turned out to be just another establishment guy in the end, can't blame him tho, anyone who thinks 1 guy can change things by himself must be dumb. Plus the ppl he gathered around himself already told me enough from the start. He is neck deep in all of this, same as anyone else who is allowed near power. Idk what people were expecting from a NY businessman. Its good he finally declared antifa a domestic terrorist org. I'd call them useful idiots, but this works.

from what I gathered the guy who got killed was a scumbag, but the way it happened is atrocious the cop should be judged and sentenced according to the law imo, riots broken up via military force, arrest them, trial at court and sentencing for all of them, no mercy. Protesting is one thing, but violent rioting, destruction of private & public property is to be crushed by force so order is maintained. Rioting is the dumbest thing ever, not as dumb as republicans attempting to get minorities to vote republican tho.

The media has been conditioning people towards this for decades now. Once you figure it out, you can;t even watch Hollywood movies anymore, this stuff becomes so blatant and apparent.

I like to follow politics and power dynamics on a global scale, have my own mental model of wtf is going on. Its no Alex Jones "buy my water filters and brainforce!" conspiracy-entertainment for $ tho.. *evil grin*
    Last edited by SGF; 06-02-2020 at 10:33 AM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    We don't have a domestic terrorism law but even if we did Antifa is not an organization, it's a movement. Trump has no authority to do what you are claiming so you are wrong. He said it but it doesn't make it true since it would have to pass into law first then face serious first amendment challenges. He was just doing what he does best campaigning and seeking the approval of his base.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    We don't have a domestic terrorism law but even if we did Antifa is not an organization, it's a movement. Trump has no authority to do what you are claiming so you are wrong. He said it but it doesn't make it true since it would have to pass into law first then face serious first amendment challenges. He was just doing what he does best campaigning and seeking the approval of his base.
    Hahaha! So do you support the literal commie insurrectionists intent on genociding all those who, like me, believe in the Christ? If you are not of their number I will tell you that I've known of them from before 2010. I felt that Trump would/should label them as terrorists right after he got elected but hey, that was me assuming others possess my level and an inclination to listen to folks making rational arguments about things that they do not directly experience. Or, to tone it down a bit, me assuming "normies" could break their programming in regards to issues like this.

Think about it, when have you encountered a real "true believer" in the "Social Justice" gospel? Even I have only the abstract concept of that event for I lack the "concrete" experience (for reasons pertaining to my priority of self-preservation above most all else I'd wager). To a true "death cultist" as I rightly label them, I'm a fucking Greater Daemon of Chaos. To die in order to slay me would be well worth it for them. Obviously, I stay well the fuck away from them as I pray that they realize the fact that they are all doing the devil's work.

Like I've said many times before, teaching moments are accidents of providence. If I could engineer one for everyone on this forum or for you in particular, I would. I cannot sadly. Thus, I must place my faith in the lord that you and others like you will someday see the light...

Also, calling the next step here, you're going to see black protesters getting sniped/heads blown off/rendered into a fine pink mist. Fun fact the media won't mention is that they got sniped by their own "side" as it were. Never thought the glowies would try to pull a color revolution on our own soil but that seems to be what they're going for now. Look up what happened to Ukraine a few years ago folks. Try to *not* see the similarities.
    Last edited by End; 06-03-2020 at 06:00 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't Minneapolis a "blue" liberal city?

I was reading P.J Buchanan on this and he kinda has a point:

"What we witnessed this week in Minneapolis is a failure of liberalism."

"At the least, the recognition that while the killing of George Floyd was an atrocity that cries out for justice, so, too, does the rampant criminality that exploded in its aftermath.

But because of the failure to condemn that criminality, and the paralysis of Minnesota’s political leadership class, the black community in Minneapolis has lost hundreds of businesses — some forever — that had provided them with the necessities of a decent life.
    Liberals may equate the term “law and order” with racism, but without law and order, there is no justice and no peace."

----------------------------------------------

Makes sense to me. Rioting was/is stupid.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Hahaha! So do you support the literal commie insurrectionists intent on genociding all those who, like me, believe in the Christ? If you are not of their number I will tell you that I've known of them from before 2010. I felt that Trump would/should label them as terrorists right after he got elected but hey, that was me assuming others possess my level and an inclination to listen to folks making rational arguments about things that they do not directly experience. Or, to tone it down a bit, me assuming "normies" could break their programming in regards to issues like this.

Think about it, when have you encountered a real "true believer" in the "Social Justice" gospel? Even I have only the abstract concept of that event for I lack the "concrete" experience (for reasons pertaining to my priority of self-preservation above most all else I'd wager). To a true "death cultist" as I rightly label them, I'm a fucking Greater Daemon of Chaos. To die in order to slay me would be well worth it for them. Obviously, I stay well the fuck away from them as I pray that they realize the fact that they are all doing the devil's work.

Like I've said many times before, teaching moments are accidents of providence. If I could engineer one for everyone on this forum or for you in particular, I would. I cannot sadly. Thus, I must place my faith in the lord that you and others like you will someday see the light...

Also, calling the next step here, you're going to see black protesters getting sniped/heads blown off/rendered into a fine pink mist. Fun fact the media won't mention is that they got sniped by their own "side" as it were. Never thought the glowies would try to pull a color revolution on our own soil but that seems to be what they're going for now. Look up what happened to Ukraine a few years ago folks. Try to *not* see the similarities.
    Is that bold part a threat or a wish on your part? Rhetorical question, I think I know, so don't answer. Remember you are on a public forum and whatever anonymity we think we have is an illusion that can easily be stripped away by those who have the power to do so.

Beyond that there are no secrets in the collective unconsciousness. What is hidden will be revealed, not always on a personal level or in a way that we expect. That is what we are witnessing now from the masses, no matter their affiliations. It is no coincidence that this is occurring during a pandemic. Whether you are a White supremacist, Boogaloo Boy, Antifa or Anarchist you will eventually be exposed. Which are you? I do not identify with any of those groups.

My soul is in it's final cycle so I am just planting seeds. The dance will be over for me before there is any real, lasting, resolution to any of these issues so I will not comment on your politics or religion other than to say I do not believe you know which gods you truly serve with these kind of posts. I do not require your "teaching moments" but thanks anyway.

As for my response to K4M, I was just correcting him and we all know how much he dislikes being corrected.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Twitter removed an ANTIFA account that was secretly run by White Nationalist trolls: https://abcnews.go.com/US/twitter-re...ry?id=71024345

A good rule of thumb is to automatically assume that any extreme opinion you read on anonymous social media platforms is a lie, calculated to make the alleged source seem more unreasonable or violent than it really is. It's an even better idea to avoid these anonymous rumour mills entirely.

Social media makes it easy to choose your friends, but now we see that it also makes it easy to choose your enemies.

BTW, this is one reason that I didn't join the anti-SJW band wagon — not all, but a good chunk of the most ridiculous politically-correct beliefs were probably manufactured by trolls with vested interests. The other reason I didn't sign on is that I don't like moral panics: you can't panic and think clearly at the same time.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Piles of bricks, the building blocks of a new society

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also instinctually doubt you or most anyone else will accept it. Ask not what is "conservative" or "liberal".
    Lol read what I said again. Because you misinterpreted it.... With that being said,

Your solution is the correct solution

But...

Oh come on, u expect people to sit in a nice circle and share solutions like rational reasonable people?

LOL. Cute

This would only work in an ideal world.

Unfortunately there is one BIG elephant in the room;

Nobody *actually* cares about sound reason/logic, let alone virtue, values...Those things died a long time ago (The hypocrites will appear as if they do, but watch their actions closely - its just a costume)

Its like trying to logically talk to someone into believing in God in a Godless country; its pretty much hopeless

This is a heart issue.

So let me bring you out of the wishful clouds and down to the dark reality (in LSI, Ti, Ne-PoLR fashion lol)

If things don't turn around we all know deep down what is to come....

Scenario 1

...Total violence and destruction.

Continual violence, blood on the streets.

Tactically, this game is about POWER. With violence being the highest form

Because while violence isnt the only answer,

Its the FINAL answer.

A Civil war like ones we've seen in the past will be unlikely because people in this country have pussified over the decades to pick up a gun and fight. (im eager to see all the brave independent women on the front lines if this happens).

Instead, We'll see cyclical violence coming from things like the protests we see today

Because we're all so busy fighting each other, our internal leadership will deteriorate from the inside out like a metastatic cancer, slowly suffocating any life that remains.

Once the foundation crumbles, an outside force will come and finish the country off (the collapse)

Scenario 2

The progressives win,

This will calm down the violence (at a micro level) but speed up the collapse (at a macro level). (basically the avalanche rolls down faster, same conclusion as scenario 1)

A lot of men (up to 1/3) will die due to some type of global war.

The survivors, Women, will be the majority and get the power they've been brainwashed to desire all these years.

Unfortunately the devil is a clever motherfucker and he will continue twisting and blurring the lines; good shall become evil, and evil shall become good (men in the womens bathroom and hairdressors thrown in jail × 100)

We will continue to pursue hedonistic debauchery and dive deeper into social depravity like the lovely days of Sodom and Gomorrah... And its complete destruction

Think of the irony of "Adam and Eve" on a GRANDER scale

The only solution

a. leave the country
    b. protect yourself and diversify outside of the western world

--Voting for politician won't help
    --Protests won't help
    --Bitching and whining won't help

GTFO or protect yourself for the long-haul

This is only the beginning
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 06-04-2020 at 03:55 AM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Is that bold part a threat or a wish on your part? Rhetorical question, I think I know, so don't answer. Remember you are on a public forum and whatever anonymity we think we have is an illusion that can easily be stripped away by those who have the power to do so.

Beyond that there are no secrets in the collective unconsciousness. What is hidden will be revealed, not always on a personal level or in a way that we expect. That is what we are witnessing now from the masses, no matter their affiliations. It is no coincidence that this is occurring during a pandemic. Whether you are a White supremacist, Boogaloo Boy, Antifa or Anarchist you will eventually be exposed. Which are you? I do not identify with any of those groups.

My soul is in it's final cycle so I am just planting seeds. The dance will be over for me before there is any real, lasting, resolution to any of these issues so I will not comment on your politics or religion other than to say I do not believe you know which gods you truly serve with these kind of posts. I do not require your "teaching moments" but thanks anyway.

As for my response to K4M, I was just correcting him and we all know how much he dislikes being corrected.
    It most certainly isn't a wish. No rational actor wants to be "drafted" into the role of a martyr that goes against their end goals if given the chance to view the whole situation as an outsider. The black "sacrifices" would, if given the option to chose, rather not be such in regards to the end results (doubly so as I can bet a "white" sniper will be the one to have blown their brains out unironically).

Perhaps you think me devoid of the capacity for empathy? I get it, ILI types are famously autistic and sociopathic. We are, after all (like most gamma types), the ideal "villain" in most stories. Even when we try to be good, well, it's almost an accident. We end up doing the right thing for the wrong reasons so we're still technically "bad" as it were even then.

I for one welcome that fact. Rather do the right thing for the wrong reasons than not. For doing what is right, truly right, is paramount. Sadly, few seem to understand how much that matters...

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@onfireee You are correct, rational argument does jack shit. However, your scenarios are also bullshit. I mean, if you think the average soyboy and/or trigglypuff "people of wal-mart" tier fucktard stands an honest chance against the lowly likes of my Scots-Irish ass in a fair fight, well, you are quite delusional. Also, me and mine got guns and are very, oh so very well aware as to how they are to be properly used. The r-selected trash is about to be taken out. Do yourself a favor, stop being a commie PoS and get with the winning team.

It ain't hard, but I am curious as to what you think I'm referring to. Y'know my kind, always gotta collect more data points .

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've been watching the crowds in cities all over the country protesting against racism and police violence, and listening to Trump's threats to use the Army against the US citizens who are demonstrating, and I can't help but contrast the number of people protesting now with the number of people who attended his inauguration.

He wanted crowds, he managed to get them.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not only is he having tear gassing protesters and deploying the national guard on them, but he also gassed priests at a church, who were being completely peaceful and giving out snacks and drinks. All so he could pose with a backwards bible, as if it were a prop.

I'm not religious but this still sickens me. People who used to follow him are calling him the Antichrist.

Trump and his whole run, the way he's handled everything, his policies, the way he's treated people, how he treats his followings and how people have reacted to him. It's somewhat a good example of politics "falling apart to fall back together again" or "going full circle", so to speak.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, @Taffy, for Trump, the Bible, the Church, the people around him, all are props for his greater aggrandizement in his daily reality show.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    Not only is he having tear gassing protesters and deploying the national guard on them, but he also gassed priests at a church, who were being completely peaceful and giving out snacks and drinks. All so he could pose with a backwards bible, as if it were a prop.

I'm not religious but this still sickens me. People who used to follow him are calling him the Antichrist.

Trump and his whole run, the way he's handled everything, his policies, the way he's treated people, how he treats his followings and how people have reacted to him. It's somewhat a good example of politics "falling apart to fall back together again" or "going full circle", so to speak.
    America really started its decline in the world with George Bush. I thought he was the worst, but Trump regularly tops him for narcissistic stupidity, lies, and manipulative self-interest.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AkEvgj60n...0/db080720.gif

Here's the thing, though. People knew who they were voting for. They knew what they were getting. They voted for Bush and for Trump BECAUSE they hate liberal democracies.

Think about that. Those people are Trump's 43% unwavering base. They are not swayed by his massive incompetence. They like the fact that he punishes people. Well, they themselves think that punishing others is Right. They are the same people who support all Authoritarian dictators everywhere.

I can't tell you how much I wish these people could be given their own continent. Free land, free travel to there. But no one gets out.
    They will tell you that if that happened, they would rise up in their righteous anger and come back and kill us all. In reality, their experiment would follow the same course as Nazi Germany or Trump's cabinet.

"They came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up."

Because no one is perfect enough for these people. On their little continent, they will kill each other and will descend into abject poverty. Because that's what they do.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 06-04-2020 at 02:03 PM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As long as you guys stop bombing the Middle-East so we don't have to continue building hospitals in Syria or keep the border wall up for the refugees to stay out.. e_e but I bet that won't happen regardless who the president is, because that position ultimately doesn't fucking matter to anyone who understands the nature of power and global geopolitics. @Adam Strange the way you see things is kinda naive for a type 8 ENTJ. Obama was the same shit: https://youtu.be/bB-vYuYhdSE and they did end up bombing Syria. Iran is next. This shit will never end, left wing, right wing, liberals, democracy is hypocrisy.
    Last edited by SGF; 06-04-2020 at 05:03 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    As long as you guys stop bombing the Middle-East so we don't have to continue building hospitals in Syria or keep the border wall up for the refugees to stay out.. e_e but I bet that won't happen regardless who the president is, because that position ultimately doesn't fucking matter to anyone who understands the nature of power and global geopolitics. @Adam Strange the way you see things is kinda naive for a type 8 ENTJ.
    Is it naive, or.............SUPER-SOPHISTICATED?

The US will stop bombing the Middle-East when we don't need their oil any more. I give it about twenty more years, max. Then they can go back to fighting each other.

For the record, every SLI that I've ever met has told me that my decisions are flawed. This includes my ten-year-old SLI son telling me that all my decisions are BAD, while he was sitting in an S-class Mercedes, being driven by his father who started in the lower middle class and is now in the upper 2%. But you know, maybe he was right. One of my decisions was to have him, and that hasn't been working out the way I had hoped.

I've actually had people tell me that they can't understand how I can screw up all day long, every day, the way I do, and still come out on top of things.

They just can't understand it.

I don't think I need to add anything to that.

Last edited by Adam Strange; 06-04-2020 at 05:15 PM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Is it naive, or.............SUPER-SOPHISTICATED?

The US will stop bombing the Middle-East when we don't need their oil any more. I give it about twenty more years, max. Then they can go back to fighting each other.

For the record, every SLI that I've ever met has told me that my decisions are flawed. This includes my ten-year-old SLI son telling me that all my decisions are BAD, while he was sitting in an S-class Mercedes, being driven by his father who started in the lower middle class and is now in the upper 2%. But you know, maybe he was right. One of my decisions was to have him, and that hasn't been working out the way I had hoped.
    e_e they probably had a point. Lol a liberal democrat flouting his social status. "I got money and rank!" Its about all you seem to have.

wtf is with LIEs... second one which irritates the hell out of me.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

e_e they probably had a point. Lol a liberal democrat flouting his social status. "I got money and rank!" Its about all you seem to have.
    Well, I had a dog for a while, too. And I have a fondness for pears.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I had a dog for a while, too. And I have a fondness for pears.
    ok, that made me laugh. Good one lmao.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've actually had people tell me that they can't understand how I can screw up all day long, every day, the way I do, and still come out on top of things.

They just can't understand it.

I don't think I need to add anything to that.
    This isn't about you making money and being successful. I mean kudos to you for that, but liberal democrats aren't much better than a republican.. e_e and it amuses me that radical lefties just spew corporate propaganda these days. Gotta hand it to corporate capitalists, they managed to commercialize and profit off radical leftism. Its funny to see.

Regardless who the next president will be The US will eventually attack Iran for more tan just "oil" and the conflict with China and Russia will escalate as American society is consumed internally by social decay. It sucks.

... but I'm just some peasant SLI complaining about all these economic migrants that showed up at my border while the left here hand in hand with corporations doesn't give a shit about actual Syrians dying.. they just want all those ppl in here so the market gets flooded with extra cheap labor. Supply and demand, I'm sure a rich LIE like you understands. I never thought I'd be enraged at my own side's retarded horde mentality.. but here we are. Fucking liberal democrats and PC libsits.. no better than the right.

What was the term the far right uses "champagne socialist" ? Fitting..

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This isn't about you making money and being successful. I mean kudos to you for that, but liberal democrats aren't much better than a republican.. e_e and it amuses me that radical lefties just spew corporate propaganda these days. Gotta hand it to corporate capitalists, they managed to commercialize and profit off radical leftism. Its funny to see.

Regardless who the next president will be The US will eventually attack Iran for more tan just "oil" and the conflict with China and Russia will escalate as American society is consumed internally by social decay. It sucks.

... but I'm just some peasant SLI complaining about all these economic migrants that showed up at my border while the left here hand in hand with corporations doesn't give a shit about actual Syrians dying.. they just want all those ppl in here so the market gets flooded with extra cheap labor. Supply and demand, I'm sure a rich LIE like you understands. I never thought I'd be enraged at my own side's retarded horde mentality.. but here we are. Fucking liberal democrats and PC libsits.. no better than the right.

What was the term the far right uses "champagne socialist" ? Fitting..
    You are very mistaken if you think that liberals and conservatives are equally bad. BUT, I'll let you figure that one out for yourself.

I'm pretty sure that the US is not going to attack Iran. There is nothing there that we want. We planted almond trees in California and we have a visa system that lets in the really smart Iranians. Why bomb the place? Personally, I have met a lot of Iranians and I find them to be very intelligent, sophisticated people. Unfortunately, the Iranians I've met have all been here in the States and therefore represent a certain segment of Iranian society, but I still can't see bombing the place. It just isn't beneficial for any reason that I can see. Now, the religious crazies running Iran might have other opinions, but they are a lot like the religious crazies in the US. They see enemies everywhere and are violent fanatics who wreck everything they touch and leave the economy in a smoking ruin while they tell their followers that the world is out to get them. Exactly like what the Republicans do every time they get in power in the States.

As for any conflict between the US and Russia or China, I don't see that rising to the point of bombs, either.

Look at the big picture. The world is drowning in the CO2 pollution from too much wasteful activity. From a resource standpoint, we aren't running out of oil so much as running out of places to put the pollution from oil. In the end, it amounts to the same thing. Wasteful energy activities have to be reduced and replaced by activities which produce less pollution. The US is able to do that, and China is also able to do that, but Russia is an oil-oligarchy whose economy has been wrecked by Putin to further his own position. No threat from there, now or later. Check out the income level of the average Russian, where it's been, and where it's heading. Putin is destroying Russia without outside assistance.

China has never been interested in world domination. It has plenty of problems dealing with its billions of people cooped up in its little island, bounded by the desert in the north, the mountains in the west, and the ocean in the south and east. The goal of world domination is usually to secure cheap labor (China already has this) or to secure resources. China can buy what it needs right now. They could buy Australia, but Australia is an intrinsically poor continent and has more people right now than it can support. I can't see China moving two or three hundred million people there. They'd all starve. What I can see is them expanding solar power and using nuclear reactors to supply their own needs. If the US restarts its nuclear reactor industry, and it probably will, we should share our tech with them to keep everyone on this planet from dying from asphyxiation.

The future of the Middle East is much bleaker. Not from outside enemies, but from global climate change. The entire region is drying out. This is Syria's basic problem. It can't find enough water to feed itself, and this is only going to get worse. And what does a society do when it has more mouths to feed than it has food to feed them with? It reduces the number of mouths. One way or another.

There is no profit in the US getting involved with that region, either. We could ship them food and solve the problem for a while, but they'd just react by having more babies (see, for example, their record of the last fifty years) and then we'd be right back to where we are now. Inaction and time seems the cheapest way to deal with that region.

Now, the Republicans in the US will have a very different story to tell about the very great need to bomb other countries. As I said, liberals and conservatives are not equally bad. But I'm entirely certain that you will be able to figure that out, given time.

Do I still seem naive for an e8 LIE?
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 06-04-2020 at 07:43 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I would love to drop all of Iran's religious fanatics, and all of the State's Evangelical Christians, onto a very large island covered with rocks and flame throwers and let them work out their problems in the way they see best.

Just as long as they aren't able to involve the rest of us in their solutions.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are very mistaken if you think that liberals and conservatives are equally bad. BUT, I'll let you figure that one out for yourself.
    The two parties of the States are almost identical as far as policy goes. One of the only meaningful differences between the two is which side of the culture war they appeal to. And as for the other differences, it’s hard to put a moral qualifier on most of them. Take immigration. Is it better to be opposed to immigration because you’re racist, or to be in favor of immigration because it lets you offer lower wages? Speaking of wages, take the minimum wage: the idea of a $15 minimum wage is how old now? By the time anyone is willing to write legislation for it, inflation and the cost of living have increased to the point where $15 is almost the equivalent of $7.25 a decade ago. How progressive!

I'm pretty sure that the US is not going to attack Iran. There is nothing there that we want. We planted almond trees in California and we have a visa system that lets in the really smart Iranians. Why bomb the place? Personally, I have met a lot of Iranians and I find them to be very intelligent, sophisticated people. Unfortunately, the Iranians I've met have all been here in the States and therefore represent a certain segment of Iranian society, but I still can't see bombing the place. It just isn't beneficial for any reason that I can see. Now, the religious crazies running Iran might have other opinions, but they are a lot like the religious crazies in the US. They see enemies everywhere and are violent fanatics who wreck everything they touch and leave the economy in a smoking ruin while they tell their followers that the world is out to get them. Exactly like what the Republicans do every time they get in power in the States.
    The first peacetime coup carried out by the United States was against the democratically elected prime minister of Iran. Why do you think that was? And why do you think we’ve gone to war in Iraq and Libya? We have a stable oil supply of our own; do you really think these countries had nothing the U.S. wanted?

As for any conflict between the US and Russia or China, I don't see that rising to the point of bombs, either.
    Few people saw WW1 coming.

Look at the big picture. The world is drowning in the CO2 pollution from too much wasteful activity. From a resource standpoint, we aren't running out of oil so much as running out of places to put the pollution from oil. In the end, it amounts to the same thing. Wasteful energy activities have to be reduced and replaced by activities which produce less pollution. The US is able to do that, and China is also able to do that, but Russia is an oil-oligarchy whose economy has been wrecked by Putin to further his own position. No threat from there, now or later. Check out the income level of the average Russian, where it's been, and where it's heading. Putin is destroying Russia without outside assistance.
    You might speak to a Russian to get an idea of why Putin has enjoyed genuine popular support. He stabilized the country, was perceived as clearing up corruption — from liberal oligarchs who were selling the country to the West — and under his administration the economy stopped spiraling downward, even if it stagnated instead. I don’t think there’s evidence that Russia’s current economic troubles are due to Putin, especially given that the entire world is or is about to be in that same trouble.

China has never been interested in world domination. It has plenty of problems dealing with its billions of people cooped up in its little island, bounded by the desert in the north, the mountains in the west, and the ocean in the south and east. The goal of world domination is usually to secure cheap labor (China already has this) or to secure resources. China can buy what it needs right now. They could buy Australia, but Australia is an intrinsically poor continent and has more people right now than it can support. I can't see China moving two or three hundred million people there. They'd all starve. What I can see is them expanding solar power and using nuclear reactors to supply their own needs. If the US restarts its nuclear reactor industry, and it probably will, we should share our tech with them to keep everyone on this planet from dying from asphyxiation.
    What do you mean, “interested”? China has an economic motive for world domination. The Suez and Panama canals are controlled by the Chinese for the same reason that they were controlled by the British and Americans. China has been leveraging concessions in the same manner as the British and for the same reasons, and is arguably even establishing colonies (of a sort) in Africa as the old imperial powers did — and, again, for the same reasons — more cheap labor, and access to mineral resources. No amount is ever enough for the capitalist machine.

The future of the Middle East is much bleaker. Not from outside enemies, but from global climate change. The entire region is drying out. This is Syria's basic problem. It can't find enough water to feed itself, and this is only going to get worse. And what does a society do when it has more mouths to feed than it has food to feed them with? It reduces the number of mouths. One way or another.
    Outside enemies, and even “friendly” interests, make the problems of the Middle East worse. It’s attracted foreign interest since the beginning of history, and it’s not going to stop now.

There is no profit in the US getting involved with that region, either. We could ship them food and solve the problem for a while, but they'd just react by having more babies (see, for example, their record of the last fifty years) and then we'd be right back to where we are now. Inaction and time seems the cheapest way to deal with that region.
    If only Donald Rumsfeld had listened to you! Or almost everyone else in the U.S. government. Also, you are fantastically racist.

Now, the Republicans in the US will have a very different story to tell about the very great need to bomb other countries.
    Yeah, because Americans bombed and did war crimes in Yugoslavia and Libya under Republican Presidents...oh wait, turns out the last two Democrats we’ve had also felt a need to bomb foreign countries. How about that; our entire political class is evil.

As I said, liberals and conservatives are not equally bad. But I'm entirely certain that you will be able to figure that out, given time.
    You’re right; unlike Obama, Trump has started no new wars: by your reasoning, Republicans are better than Democrats.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Piles of bricks, the building blocks of a new society

Joe Rogan on Agent Provocateurs During George Floyd Protests, Mysterious Pallets of Bricks

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@onfireee You are correct, rational argument does jack shit. However, your scenarios are also bullshit. I mean, if you think the average soyboy and/or trigglypuff "people of wal-mart" tier fucktard stands an honest chance against the lowly likes of my Scots-Irish ass in a fair fight, well, you are quite delusional. Also, me and mine got guns and are very, oh so very well aware as to how they are to be properly used. The r-selected trash is about to be taken out. Do yourself a favor, stop being a commie PoS and get with the winning team.

It ain't hard, but I am curious as to what you think I'm referring to. Y'know my kind, always gotta collect more data points .
    We dont like yo kind here boy

U better gittttt

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wait, I have Scots-Irish blood. This could explain a lot.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly. The US has nothing to gain. You guys however will under the guise of getting rid of the religious nutters and "for democracy and freedom".. "liberate" Iran. I'll let you figure out why, when the time is ripe.

You are right. Republicans don't pretend to be socialists.

You are already at war with both China and Russia a socioeconomic war. Bombs and invasions are out of the question due to the nuclear deterrent. Even without the nukes such a war would break US hegemony as it would exhaust social support at home, which is already at a breaking point. The US weak spot is it's population. Weaken social cohesion, trust, pull the US into extended proxy conflicts. Eventually internally it will break down as it's population is mired in conflict. The goal? To break the US superpower status and get into a multi-polar geopolitical situation (has already happened to a certain extent)

China is expanding into Africa, if you haven't noticed. China has become a central player in Africa’s urbanization push, as a huge percentage of the continent’s infrastructure initiatives are being driven by Chinese companies and backed by Chinese funding. They are also buying up anything they can. As I said, they are cunning. Its a debt trap shrewd Chinese colonialism. This isn't surprising, to a Chinese.. Africans are no better than animals, they don't have western sensibilities.

Exactly. No profit, no sense, yet there you guys are doing "illogical" things. you will attack Iran. Mark my words. Same deal as with Syria. All those intelligent good people will die..

Now, the Republicans in the US will have a very different story to tell about the very great need to bomb other countries. As I said, liberals and conservatives are not equally bad. But I'm entirely certain that you will be able to figure that out, given time.

Do I still seem naive for an e8 LIE?
    Yes. You have no idea whats going on. in contrast to @FreelancePoliceman for example, who does.
    Tbh our LIE sales director is always at a psychological disadvantage when I'm around, so this is nothing new.

@inaLim yeah, it makes sense that there would be agent provocateurs. Not at all surprising.
    Last edited by SGF; 06-05-2020 at 07:24 AM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The US is an anti-white, anti-european, anti-christian country. It supports the sodom and gomorrah movement represented by the rainbow flag.

Can we say that social cohesion and trust in this country are already broken?
    Last edited by khcs; 06-05-2020 at 07:24 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post

Trump doesn't really give a shit about religion. He was just playing the part to get them to vote. Typical politician, all show no substance.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump doesn't really give a shit about religion. He was just playing the part to get them to vote. Typical politician, all show no substance.
    Yup, everything he's done during this campaign and presidency is for appearances. Everything he says is a lie, and what's odd is that a good portion of his followers know this as well. They simply want an excuse to hate others, and they see him as a symbol or beacon to mirror hate off of. He did personify their ideal 'Murrica, after all.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rampant racism in the USA

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

It most certainly isn't a wish. No rational actor wants to be "drafted" into the role of a martyr that goes against their end goals if given the chance to view the whole situation as an outsider. The black "sacrifices" would, if given the option to chose, rather not be such in regards to the end results (doubly so as I can bet a "white" sniper will be the one to have blown their brains out unironically).

Perhaps you think me devoid of the capacity for empathy? I get it, ILI types are famously autistic and sociopathic. We are, after all (like most gamma types), the ideal "villain" in most stories. Even when we try to be good, well, it's almost an accident. We end up doing the right thing for the wrong reasons so we're still technically "bad" as it were even then.

I for one welcome that fact. Rather do the right thing for the wrong reasons than not. For doing what is right, truly right, is paramount. Sadly, few seem to understand how much that matters...
    Nope, I haven't questioned your empathy and I don't picture you as a villain.

The "sacrifice" has already been made. Turn on your news to watch the collective waking up and responding to it?

YWIMW

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is implausible on so many levels logically and conceptually, but the thankless slog of debunking sloppy Te is not how I want to spend my Friday. So I will only address the most obvious

**25.5% of all interracial crimes in the U.S. are committed by blacks against whites. Not 90%

- 90% of interracial crimes are not committed against whites
    - 90% of interracial crimes are not committed by blacks
    - 90% of interracial crimes are not committed by blacks against whites

If you seriously thought any of those 3 was plausible, you need to be playing with crayons, not numbers.

Stop your Pinterest tier shitty statistical analysis and get back to Pinterest tier shitty typing.

https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=dcdetail&iid=245

Leads to

Criminal Victimization, 2018

https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=6686

Leads to

Full report
    https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv18.pdf

Leads to

Table 14

Interracial committed by blacks against whites = Black on White / Total IntERracial

BoW= 15.3% × 3581360
    Tot_IntERracial = TotAll - Tot_IntRAracial = 5,061,940 - [WoW+BoB+HoH+AoA]

WoW = White on White = White on White - 62% of 3,581,360
    BoB = Black on Black = 70.3% of 563,940
    HoH = Hispanic on Hispanic = 45.4% of 734,410
    AoA = Asian on Asian = 24.1% of 182,230

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

If you have a point to make then make it because these memes that are generated with random statistics are so ridiculous most people dismiss them outright. Do you have any idea how many whites there are in the US, statistically, compared to other racial groups? I do. I am sure there are other forums better suited for this where you can all comfort each other when you are afraid of the big bad black/brown man. lol

Keep in mind this is a socionics forum first and there are people who don't want to deal with nonsense. We have people of all races here and they should all feel welcome to be here without having to see passive aggressive memes directed at them.

Thank you for your cooperation.

YWIMW