Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Only proving my points dude. You even hardcore project as predicted by my datasets. I know I said I wouldn't debate you further but you're making an argument so open to attack I can't resist. There is no "proper" way to evangelize save that you never threaten violence or force in the way most of us would understand it. I don't/won't point a gun to your head and demand you pass a which test by praising Jesus as the risen Lord or die. I come to you with an olive branch and an earnest hope that you'll accept it. You don't deserve it, I don't, none of us ever did. Such is God's love. We did (and still do on an almost daily basis) a thing any rational actor would consider unforgivable if we for a moment considered our relation to the infinite as finite beings and actually tried to grasp what that meant.

Yet he still loves us. He will still forgive even the most heinous/mortal of sins we have committed if we truly repent. That's why we can still have hope even if all seems hopeless. Let go of your despair, a grave sin in itself, and embrace the hope Christ offers you. I don't think you're able, but I'll pray that I'm wrong.

Hehe, I just had an epiphany. Do you think of yourself as an entity beyond "redemption" as you think I see it? As in, do you see/identify yourself as a being incapable of being forgiven by God? I am curious...
    No, I think life is great and I like other people and they like me and we don't go around yelling "YOU ARE EVIL INCARNATE" at each other because we aren't evil incarnate. But according to your religion, we all have horns and tails except somehow Jesus and Mary. What a bunch of bullshit.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's too late for you, End! Saturn will yet see his bidding done!

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    No, I think life is great and I like other people and they like me and we don't go around yelling "YOU ARE EVIL INCARNATE" at each other because we aren't evil incarnate. But according to your religion, we all have horns and tails except somehow Jesus and Mary. What a bunch of bullshit.
    I pity you, honestly and truly. You are, as I feared, clearly demonically obsessed. That isn't what Christians, real Christians (be they protestant or Catholic) believe at all. Great theologians/saints have extensive writings and testimonies refuting your misguided interpretation of the faith. I can only point this out to you. I pray you will look deeper into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    It's too late for you, End! Saturn will yet see his bidding done!
    Bring it on Saturn!

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The army's top brass stood up to Trump during the George Floyd protests — he won't forget that.

If he fails to appoint more loyal generals, an ominous alternative is the privatization of the military, a proposal that's already popular in some sectors of the right wing. Donald Trump has already been approached by private contractors with suggestions to privatize large-scale military operations. [link]

I sincerely hope that there are constitutional roadblocks to prevent this sort of thing from happening.
    Last edited by xerx; 08-09-2020 at 03:57 AM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I pity you, honestly and truly. You are, as I feared, clearly demonically obsessed. That isn't what Christians, real Christians (be they protestant or Catholic) believe at all. Great theologians/saints have extensive writings and testimonies refuting your misguided interpretation of the faith. I can only point this out to you. I pray you will look deeper into it.
    I think Coeruleum was referring more to the way you act online than to whatever “great theologians” believe. For instance how you accuse people of being demonically possessed.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I think Coeruleum was referring more to the way you act online than to whatever “great theologians” believe. For instance how you accuse people of being demonically possessed.
    Demonic Possession is different from Demonic Obsession. Hollywood has lied to you and I'd implore you to look up what each term actually means.

He is, far as I can tell, Demonically Obsessed. As are a frighteningly number of souls in the west and indeed the world over...

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes these demonically obsessed people are everywhere. excuse me, satan needs to burp through my mouth, i'll be back later.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Demonic Possession is different from Demonic Obsession. Hollywood has lied to you and I'd implore you to look up what each term actually means.

He is, far as I can tell, Demonically Obsessed. As are a frighteningly number of souls in the west and indeed the world over...

Hence the demoncratic party?

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exodus of white people. There will be massive white flight from multicultural pits.

Multicultural pit = Diversity pool = Culturally Enriched Area = No go zone = Getto

Demographics Shift = White Flight

Chicago = Detroit 2.0

Minneapolis = Detroit 3.0

Philadelphia = Detroit 4.0

https://youtu.be/ctjR6MmQK4g
    Last edited by khcs; 08-09-2020 at 06:10 PM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    yes these demonically obsessed people are everywhere. excuse me, satan needs to burp through my mouth, i'll be back later.
    That'd be a very crude, base, and frankly offensively ignorant example of possession. Perhaps you're trying to make a caricature of it? He'd be doing far more than that if you were actually possessed and it wouldn't be just because he needed to let out some gas if ya catch my meaning. It would have a far deeper purpose than that. In fact, it could be in order to secure your salvation. Interesting note: the possessed lose control of their bodies, but not their soul. The demons can only gain control of that if you willfully allow them to. That is, to subjugate yourself to the demons of your own free will.

Indeed, Exorcists tell of how they've forced demons to admit their works further God's desire for the salvation of souls. Doctrine teaches that Jesus has absolute dominion over them all. This is another thing Exorcists can verify. The power they concretely display is not their own. As Father Chad Ripperger eloquently put it, when he walks into a room with a demon it's not afraid of him at all. However, he doesn't walk into that room alone. He walks in with a 500 pound gorilla by his side, and that gorilla's name is Jesus Christ. There are no words that can adequately describe to us how afraid they are of him.

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    Hence the demoncratic party?
    The leadership of both parties are clearly of the world and submit themselves to the lord of this world. If you think I believe the GOP to be "the party of God" and the Democrats to be "the party of Satan" you're gravely mistaken. Both serve the great enemy. The real question is whether or not an individual politician is serving the good of this nation in whatever capacity you'd imagine "the good" to be. In my view? Precious few.

Trump is BTW, but only because his actions and mere presence are causing the masks to slip off so many others. He himself isn't doing too good of a job on the front I mentioned divorced from that. But, since it currently isn't, he's doing a damn good job. It's like the inversion of the saying: "The purpose of your life may be to serve as a warning to others"

He's making quite a lot of folks expose/express their purpose pretty damn clearly if ya catch my meaning. Trump Derangement Syndrome is a thing after all.
    Last edited by End; 08-10-2020 at 06:07 AM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minnesota State Rep: Antifa and Muslim Groups Plan to 'Police Minneapolis Under Muslim Rule Link

100000 Somalian migrants live in the Minneapolis area.

Import Somalia, Elect Somalia, Become Somalia.

Last edited by khcs; 08-10-2020 at 06:21 AM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@khcs, I live in a "multicultural pit". A lot, perhaps most of the people in my apartment complex and neighborhood are Arab or African immigrants. Most of them are Muslim. I hear a lot of Arabic and see a lot of headscarves. There are also a lot of African Americans (that is, not recent African immigrants). Should I be bothered by this?

Since I moved in this summer, almost every day I've been woken by the sound of little girls screaming and laughing. It's usually a group of four. Two are Arabs, one is "white" (not really lighter in skin color than the Arab girls, but...), one is black. Who I assume to be the parents of one or both of the Arab girls lives in the house next to mine. The girls are usually playing on the trampoline there, or they're in the nearby park, or they're running between these places. As far as getting woken up goes, the sound of children's laughter is actually a very pleasant way for it to happen. In your mind, should these girls not be friends? Should the white girl be worried that the other three are gonna rob her or rape her?

Most people are just humans trying to get by. A lot of young single guys without much money will always make your crime rate rise. But even given that, you're still not likely to be shot during the day while going about your business. You do sometimes see old people in Chicago or Memphis. And what, because the black crime rate is higher than the white crime rate, you're going to write off all black people, even though at least 99% of black people you meet aren't going to do anything to you?

Anyway, why do you even think that so much immigration has been allowed, and even encouraged?

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Most people are just humans trying to get by." We, all are trying to get by.

"
    why do you even think that so much immigration has been allowed, and even encouraged?" Please tell me, if you know the answer.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That'd be a very crude, base, and frankly offensively ignorant example of possession. Perhaps you're trying to make a caricature of it? He'd be doing far more than that if you were actually possessed and it wouldn't be just because he needed to let out some gas if ya catch my meaning. It would have a far deeper purpose than that. In fact, it could be in order to secure your salvation. Interesting note: the possessed lose control of their bodies, but not their soul. The demons can only gain control of that if you willfully allow them to. That is, to subjugate yourself to the demons of your own free will.

Indeed, Exorcists tell of how they've forced demons to admit their works further God's desire for the salvation of souls. Doctrine teaches that Jesus has absolute dominion over them all. This is another thing Exorcists can verify. The power they concretely display is not their own. As Father Chad Ripperger eloquently put it, when he walks into a room with a demon it's not afraid of him at all. However, he doesn't walk into that room alone. He walks in with a 500 pound gorilla by his side, and that gorilla's name is Jesus Christ. There are no words that can adequately describe to us how afraid they are of him.
    Have your words back: "Demonic Possession is different from Demonic Obsession. Hollywood has lied to you and I'd implore you to look up what each term actually means.

He is, far as I can tell, Demonically Obsessed. As are a frighteningly number of souls in the west and indeed the world over..."

You're strawmanning BTW. I am not criticizing the notion of possession. I did specifically use the word obsession. If you were unable to notice the difference between these two words that look almost the same and are easy to mistake visually when one is reading fast, then I will probably simply assume you did notice the difference between them and need my help clearing up these concepts. Thankfully you already helped another lost soul clear up this unholy confusion.

But back to strawmanning. I am criticizing the frivolous use of such terms from you against others (you implied I'm satanic - following the satanic theology - after all as though you have the authority of Jesus Christ himself, who never used the concept of possession to accuse people and instead tried to heal them), which is why I was incredibly frivolous in the post you are quoting.

You might think I just used an unfair frivolous argument tactic because although I used the word "obsession," satan burping through my mouth is like this hollywood possession. But sigh. That's what happens when things are so frivolous. Frivolous points are made. I pray you can find your way out of the darkness (only I am able to see the light).

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    "Most people are just humans trying to get by." We, all are trying to get by.

"
    why do you even think that so much immigration has been allowed, and even encouraged?" Please tell me, if you know the answer.

Does the answer you seek have anything to do with international Jewry?

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It might be because he's doing his own thing as president. I mean I get it, it's fun to be so powerful, but when people feel the presidency is about a celebrity lifestyle choice for the president... well... that's not the purpose of the office, so they wonder "why don't you do your job." It's not supposed to a great way to enhance and indulge one's ego and find more twitter followers. I think lots of presidents feed their narcissistic sides but they still primarily do their jobs since the main point of the office isn't to feed the president's narcissism.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@xerxe

Multiple decades long of failed migration policies in almost every western countries. The consequences should be clear by now.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please take a look at the failed governors and mayors in the country whose utter incompetence and sabotaging behavior are blamed on the current president. It is disgusting.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

people always blame things on the leader at the top... why is Trump a special victim? it's another example. people criticize him and he's like it's presidential harassment, no president has been so mistreated. it's like yeah, being president is a really tough job. i wouldn't want that job. but the point is, it's ALL about him from his POV. and it's sad in that he probably has been mistreated as a child and the inner child is still hurting from it. But he was elected to tend to the needs of the nation not to bemoan how his needs weren't met.

he reminds me of the character Bill in season 7 of the 100 that i've been watching. at first glance this character seems like he might be real to the unsuspecting, he has built a nuclear fallout shelter, he has plans to save the human race, but the more people see of him, the more apparent it becomes they've been reeled into an ego game he's playing with himself and isn't aware he's playing. sometimes in this ego game, he does things that are actually useful for those he leads, but by and large, he's a bad leader because he doesn't really care about anyone's needs but his own. i can think of why this is a really bad example and this character is a better leader than trump, but anyway, it's about the failures of leading with narcissism.
    Last edited by marooned; 08-10-2020 at 08:40 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@xerxe

Multiple decades long of failed migration policies in almost every western countries. The consequences should be clear by now.
    Failed? Again, I’m asking you, why do you think immigration is encouraged by policymakers? If it’s “failed”, why does it continue?

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Failed? Again, I’m asking you, why do you think immigration is encouraged by policymakers? If it’s “failed”, why does it continue?
    Why do not you just enjoy your culturally enriched life?

Last edited by khcs; 08-10-2020 at 09:02 PM.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minnesota State Rep: Antifa and Muslim Groups Plan to 'Police Minneapolis Under Muslim Rule Link

khcs, insinuating that black people are subhuman scum doesn't help you make your case. I can guarantee you that this rhetoric of hate will make liberals and socialists recoil in horror from any sympathy with your position. 'Race realism' is both distasteful and pseudo-scientific gibberish.

It would be better to argue that there needs to be a Marshall plan for the third world, with massive amounts of direct investment, technology transfers, and the freedom to bypass intellectual property restrictions. It would simultaneously make the third world more economically prosperous and cut down on immigration.

FWIW, I don't believe that Eastern European countries, Germany and Scandinavia should be held liable for helping migrants. These countries aren't responsible for the ongoing catastrophe in the third world, a crisis which was primarily caused by the United States, Britain, and France, with minor roles played by some of their NATO co-belligerents (like my own country, which also happens to be a lineal descendant of all three of them).
    Last edited by xerx; 08-11-2020 at 05:28 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regarding immigration in the US, I agree with this article: https://jacobinmag.com/2020/02/donal...lim-ban-racism

Quote Originally Posted by that article
    Nativism is a way to make sense of an economic reality that rewards a few and punishes the many, and of a geopolitical order that promises American dominance but delivers only violence, insecurity, and uncertainty. We can’t end the war on immigrants without transforming the economic system and foreign policies for which it has long provided an alibi.
    I also think the US can take a lot of immigrants and remain stable as long as it holds true to its core ideals that we all have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness; that we uphold liberty and justice for all. As long as those ideals hold, our society has the needed flexibility. If/when those ideals fail, the society becomes brittle and its own lack of tolerance becomes its undoing.

All that said, the immigration system needs an overhaul but not of the Trump/GOP kind.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You must live in a tiny shithole if you think 100000 is a lot

Why do not you just enjoy your culturally enriched life?

I assume this rioting is about African Americans? Historically importing black people for slavery is not immigration lol.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Have your words back: "Demonic Possession is different from Demonic Obsession. Hollywood has lied to you and I'd implore you to look up what each term actually means.

He is, far as I can tell, Demonically Obsessed. As are a frighteningly number of souls in the west and indeed the world over..."

You're strawmanning BTW. I am not criticizing the notion of possession. I did specifically use the word obsession. If you were unable to notice the difference between these two words that look almost the same and are easy to mistake visually when one is reading fast, then I will probably simply assume you did notice the difference between them and need my help clearing up these concepts. Thankfully you already helped another lost soul clear up this unholy confusion.

But back to strawmanning. I am criticizing the frivolous use of such terms from you against others (you implied I'm satanic - following the satanic theology - after all as though you have the authority of Jesus Christ himself, who never used the concept of possession to accuse people and instead tried to heal them), which is why I was incredibly frivolous in the post you are quoting.

You might think I just used an unfair frivolous argument tactic because although I used the word "obsession," satan burping through my mouth is like this hollywood possession. But sigh. That's what happens when things are so frivolous. Frivolous points are made. I pray you can find your way out of the darkness (only I am able to see the light).
    Flawless rhetoric, if you'd run for political office I'd probably vote for you on the basis that you're actually competent in that area. I must categorically deny I speak or even act in Persona Christi however. Only ordained priests can do that and I am not one.

My arguments are not straw men though. Many people on the left (and right because that explains why they won't drop demonstrably failed arguments and stick to piss poor tactics like, oh, totally ignoring the cultural sphere) get quite irrational for no discernibly good reason to an outside observer. Hehe, I just thought of something, a "flash of inspiration" if you will. BLM. I just thought of an "alternate" use of that acronym. Beautiful Liturgy Matters. The Latin Rite/Traditional Catholic Mass is indeed beautiful and I dare say that if more churches would offer it during a given slot of time within the week they'd see a great deal of interest and participation in that particular part of their schedule.

Post that fun observation somewhere a good mass of virulent/ardent Marxists and SJW's will see it. Hell, pretend to be like me, an ardent Catholic while doing so. The data you'll gather from that will prove me quite right in my assertions. You'll see what Demonic Obsession is first hand. No spelling it out for you by me required.
    Last edited by End; 08-11-2020 at 04:23 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Corporations and business in general needs cheap labor as well as likes to drain other nations of valuable human resources (doctors, engineers, scientists and so on). If you are a big business it is beneficial to abolish tariffs, open the borders, so you can employ anyone from anywhere, outsource, move production to where labor is cheapest, transport materials and products, capture resources and so on.. or even finance & profit off both sides of a conflict/war. Essentially bourgeoisie mentality / values.

Politicians depend on people with money to back them during elections, these things go hand in hand, essentially oligarchies. Wealth means power to leverage and influence things in one's favor, which is why this has happened.

:> these people don't care how the nation, the culture or the local population is going to be affected if there will be conflict or not. In a way the very founders of the US were such wealthy oligarchs rebelling against the crown, because it was profitable. Myth tells of ideals, the reality however was land, money, power and slaves. Thats why most of them risked their lives, the big payoff at the end. (exceptions exist)

Merchants have no country and soon neither will the GDP producer slaves. The environment? See Planet of the Humans. The bottom line is what matters. Profit.

Last edited by SGF; 08-11-2020 at 10:54 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@shotgunfingers that's probably the best argument - certain corporations need the cheap labor and open borders and they can Trojan horse it as a humanitarian issue, which it is, but that's not why they want it. It is a move on one front for power. On another front they continue to soften government's power (they don't want its regulations). This is the one thing both left-leaning and right-leaning corporations probably agree on (less regulation). Once government is weak enough, corporations will be the actual rulers, and that's the end of democracy because there's no voting for which corporation is most in power (I do not accept that we vote with $ as legitimate).

All that said, it still is a humanitarian issue. Both the governments of nations like the US and their corporations create the humanitarian crises to begin with. It's all such a mess, so I'm left with only the individual. The US of the 1800s and 1900s became an immigrant nation. If any nation can handle large influxes of immigrants, it's this one. But the more authoritarian it goes, the less able it will be to do that. It was able to take in millions of people in the 1800s and 1900s, and granted it was smaller then, but it's still a huge country. I really don't know what philosophy to adopt also when I see how bad the overpopulation problem is. If our birthrate is going down, that's freeing up more space, and that's good on a planet on which the species is overpopulated.

Maintaining stability is crucial, but it will never be maintained by a bunch of it's us against them crap. It can be maintained by holding to founding ideals which act as unifiers. But what also must be understood is that undermining the individualistic spirit too much will also bring down those ideals. Anyway, it's such a disaster. It doesn't have to fail at all, it can work just fine, if people would stop being so selfish (lol, the irony). Another irony is that often immigrants bring in a revitalization of these ideals (many people want to come here because they believe in them).

The problem is it takes sacrifice from the wealthiest and most powerful, and they don't wanna sacrifice. They just need to stop being "gods" and start being people. If they make it less difficult for the citizens here to survive (the economy needs to be less brutal), no one will feel there isn't enough for everyone. The zero-sum game specter in our heads will dissipate and haunt us no longer.

It's all so frustrating because what the US is currently suffering from IS the corporatocracy. Our government isn't representing us. It's become weak. Then that opens the doors for phony "strong men" like Trump to come in and be like "I signs exec orders, I makes govt stwong again!" His horrifying weakness (one of the most ego-fragile men on earth) comes off as "strength" to some.

I still don't fully understand populism, but it seems to me thinking of it as "bad" or "good" is not useful. What it seems to be afaict is what occurs when a system is failing. The anti-establishment view recognizes power is out-of-balance, and emerging populist viewpoints in people's heads reflect that the system isn't working for them. Populism can't be "bad" or "good" when it's a symptom. Yet when those with all the power screwing up the system won't change, what other way do we have?

This was why I really liked Andrew Yang. His ideas presented a way to ditch these models and do something else, like let's just have a neo-enlightenment period instead. It was risky (and probably all the dinosaurs in government would have made it impossible), but it felt sane. It felt like pouring vitality back into the masses.
    Last edited by marooned; 08-11-2020 at 04:01 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dementia Joe the Creepy Molester Was Stupid Enough to pick Queen of the Bag Ladies Kamala "poop for brains" harris, and JUST LIKE I FUCKIN SAID, everybody relevant, including Trump, is already using her attacks on Biden as a racist against BIDEN and calling her a phony. As I said before, she is a "fake african-american from an affluent background who tries to use her jamaican bloodline to reinvent herself as the second coming of rosa parks." I called the candidate vulnerabilities on Poop for Brains Kamala before anybody. Dementia Joe really lost his marbles picking this bag lady. Though her attacks on biden as a racist failed to convince anybody (as I had said it wouldn't when I predicted that Biden would win the nomination; everybody discounted it after New Hampshire), it shows how bad his dementia is that he picked a political adversary as his running mate. What a fckin' dummy

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    lets see whether Dementia Joe the Creepy Molester is creepy stupid enough to select Kamala Poop for Brains Harris. Basically, Harris is a fake African-American from an affluent background who tries to use a jamaican bloodline in her ancestry to reinvent herself as the second coming of Rosa Parks...Poop for brains would be a real stupid VP selection after she threw Dementia Joe creepy molester under the bus in the early primaries for the democratic party (aka identity politic cesspool), painting a picture of dementia joe as having once upon a time been a racist...holy fuck that would make for one helluva vulnerability to exploit if they were ever running mates
    CALLED THE VULNERABILITIES ON KAMALA BEFORE ANYBODY.

She's a real stumbling mess too if you ever see her talk. If you took a Bag Lady off the street, dressed her in some fancy chanel, gave her a makeover and day at the beauty salon, then put her in the US Senate you would get Kamala Poop for Brains Harris.

Last edited by Kill4Me; 08-12-2020 at 12:03 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Apparently, one of the reasons Trump did nothing to stem COVID-19 in the beginning was that the virus was affecting mostly blue states, and if more blue Americans die, that's a win for him.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...y-thought.html

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Dementia Joe
    'Sloppy Joe' is more clever. You could use it to segue into a joke about how Trump is going to eat him because he's a pussy.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The unrest and violence in the US have created a new business opportunity. People and companies are turning to private security companies. Anybody can feel secure, if they can afford it.

Security is for the rich and for the elite, multiculturalism and diversity are for the poor where police services are defunded.

Last edited by khcs; 08-14-2020 at 07:37 AM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US embassies are displaying the rainbow flag of Sodom and Gomorrah all over the world.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Sodom and Gomorrah day in New York City and Tel Aviv. The punishment came in the form of a Coronavirus.

Last edited by khcs; 08-15-2020 at 11:03 AM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let The Flight Begin! Expect white flight to accelerate from every insecure neighborhood.

ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK: WEALTHY RESIDENTS FLEE IN DROVES AS THE CITY DEGENERATES INTO A HELLHOLE Link

According to the New York Times (ooops), there was a mass exodus of 420,000 New Yorkers between March 1st and May 1st… Roughly 5 percent of residents — or about 420,000 people — left the city between March 1 and May 1. In the city’s very wealthiest blocks, in neighborhoods like the Upper East Side, the West Village, SoHo and Brooklyn Heights, residential population decreased by 40 percent or more, while the rest of the city saw comparably modest changes.

Just a few days ago, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo (INFJ Dostoevsky) lamented the fact that this mass exodus is hitting tax revenues really hard…

Mayor de Blasio (ESFJ Hugo) couldn’t care less if wealthy people leave the city for good because of the coronavirus pandemic, telling reporters on Friday that he won’t bend over backward for the one percent to return to NYC. Mayor de Blasio can continue to deny reality if he wishes, but without a doubt the lack of revenue is starting to have a major impact.

Comment 1 under the article: NYC from scratch is a hell hole city living there is techno idiots living like robots , crowded ,smell like shitsome areas, highly spied by sonofebitnches, expensive, just good to visit that's it.
    Comment 2 under the article: Visit why.... so you can smell the shit? Or maybe get shot. same go for the other shitholes (big cities) in USA. I think best place from my memories over there is states like Montana just about now or somewhere in the mountains in a hunting cabin. This thing is not going away and it will get much worst before is finished one way or the other.

This photo is Londonistan

No one knows how accurate these statistics are.
    Last edited by khcs; 08-15-2020 at 08:13 AM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Voter Fraud

Last edited by khcs; 08-15-2020 at 11:04 AM.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    It's been a long time since we've seen anything like this in the States, so it's nice to be reminded that true leaders still exist.

It's funny how this soldier would be lauded by the public as an undisputed champion of American values, whereas an SJW saying more or less the same thing would receive immediate scorn as a liberal cuck or commie sympathizer. It is blindingly obvious that the hatred levelled against SJWs is overwhelmingly because of their perception as oversensitive pussies, not from any principled desire to defend freedom of speech.

The latter attitude no doubt exists, sometimes alloyed with the former, but it is the exception, and most Internet trolls can barely articulate what 'freedom' even is. These are people who shrivel up under concentrated criticism, and it is a sad irony to watch them attempt to reconcile 'freedom of speech' with freedom from criticism.
    Last edited by xerx; 08-17-2020 at 07:36 AM.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indeed, true and earnest prayer never fails. However, I don't like to pray for intercession in such a direct and worldly manner. In my eyes, it elevates the political to the realm of the spiritual (A thing Fulton Sheen warned would be a final/ultimate temptation of the Church as we know it).

The true order is that the political flows from the spiritual. Politics is downwind from culture, but culture is downwind from religion. Therefore, we must all focus upon our own spirituality first and foremost. Would that we could become as saints as Jesus did before he began his ministry, tried by Satan in the desert and not found wanting by his Heavenly Father.

Kudos for recognizing the Rosary as a "weapon" Catholic Sister. Padre Pio wasn't wrong!
    End, I found this response so troubling when I read it that I couldn't answer it. Now it is the Feast of the Assumption, the day of the beginning of the 54 Day Novena, and even though I am hit with a distasteful bafflement at your words, making me want to avoid any more discussion with you on this, I am writing it. Because I have faith you are more than what you show here.

God says pray for everything. So, 'not liking to be direct and worldly' - when we LIVE this world, and when you are here writing about it - is NONSENSEICAL!

So, End, listen here to this prophet - a humble Protestant pastor, who tells us the chaos begins NEXT MONTH! Then it gets WORSE! And it's quite believable when you see the news, which you obviously do! It's 15 minutes, but GRIPPING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAZGxTiX6bY

So End, while God's judgment is not inevitable, we can ask Our Blessed Mother to lighten it! There is DESPERATE NEED! The rosary is our most powerful weapon, and we need her power* now, to once again hold back God's hand of justice.

Look at the world of unbelievers you are surrounded by! They can't pray/won't pray because they don't see the need, but you have NO EXCUSE - especially not a totally LAME one! They are like starving paupers, and you are the fat rich man standing amidst them, who cannot give the tiniest handout to even one starving person, because you wouldn't "like" to. That is you, withholding the your power of prayer.

Here is an 11 min. discussion about this novena: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Ej...ature=youtu.be

Here is a useful 20 min. video on how to pray this Novena with JOY: youtube.com/watch?v=S_lEkmWSv6M It is truly inspiring.

This starts today, but God isn't going to discount a late start. Just don't be late without reason!

* Mary is so loved by the Holy Trinity that all she has to do is sigh and they rush to do her bidding. A Saint said that; I forgot which one. Sounds like St. Alphonse Liguori. Or maybe St. Louis de Montfort.
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 08-16-2020 at 02:45 AM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cannot stand American pastors. I've never met a single one who I didn't think was a liar in the deepest way possible. I do believe in prophetic dreams, but when they are aligned with dogma, it's not something true. It's the mind processing its dogma.

Were they not liars they wouldn't have used the manipulative tactics they did. They thought people wouldn't notice? They wanted power, and those ppl despite appearing strong in the most superficial way ever are the weakest of us all. They manipulated children, and for that I'm not sure I can forgive them.

Anyway this may mean I still have work to do. Although I'm at peace with this faith, I'm not at peace with its leaders and influencers. I see myself as weak, so naturally this problem arises for me. If I can forgive myself, then I can forgive others for similar flaws.

I know the history is burn people at the stake. Has this history been transcended?

Jesus died for what he believed in. He didn't hurt people. He didn't betray them as lifeforms. It was dogmatic aholes who murdered him.

Dogma is the enemy of living beings. It feeds itself from the fertilizer of their bones and decay.

Trying to convert others is wrong. It's sick. And I will have none of it. It's the total perversion of everything Jesus stood for.

Know that despite the history of persecution, the pagans still exist. They were destroyed but their spirit never died. They had their own belief systems and they were true to life.
    Last edited by marooned; 08-16-2020 at 01:12 AM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I cannot stand American pastors. I've never met a single one who I didn't think was a liar in the deepest way possible. I do believe in prophetic dreams, but when they are aligned with dogma, it's not something true. It's the mind processing its dogma.

Were they not liars they wouldn't have used the manipulative tactics they did. They thought people wouldn't notice? They wanted power, and those ppl despite appearing strong in the most superficial way ever are the weakest of us all. They manipulated children, and for that I'm not sure I can forgive them.

Anyway this may mean I still have work to do. Although I'm at peace with this faith, I'm not at peace with its leaders and influencers. I see myself as weak, so naturally this problem arises for me. If I can forgive myself, then I can forgive others for similar flaws.

I know the history is burn people at the stake. Has this history been transcended?

Jesus died for what he believed in. He didn't hurt people. He didn't betray them as lifeforms. It was dogmatic aholes who murdered him.

Dogma is the enemy of living beings. It feeds itself from the fertilizer of their bones and decay.

Trying to convert others is wrong. It's sick. And I will have none of it. It's the total perversion of everything Jesus stood for.

Know that despite the history of persecution, the pagans still exist. They were destroyed but their spirit never died. They had their own belief systems and they were true to life.
    If you speak of "Televangelists" in regards to "American Pastors" than you're not wrong. They worship Mammon. Case in point, I think it was during Hurricane Katrina that people asked one if they could use their "megachurch" as a relief center. Bastard refused because he feared the joint would get looted. If I were him, I'd just issue witch tests to the biggest, burliest, ought to be a bouncer at a night club dudes I could see. The ones that passed get to guard the valuables and ensure nobody breaks shit for no good reason. There, fears of getting looted/vandalized solved.

This solution to an actual potential problem never crossed their mind. That or they were/are consummate sinners and, fun fact, sins make you stupid. They darken the intellect along with the soul. Therefore, the more you sin, the dumber you get. Thus, I assert, they do not serve God (save perhaps for the grim prospect of their lives serving as a warning unto others). I do caution against your hatred of "dogma" however. Truth is truth no matter how much we may find it to be distasteful. If a given dogma is "true" than we ought to admit that fact and act accordingly. In this light, attempts to "convert" others isn't wrong. Like I've said may times before, you do actually have a religion. All of us do. Are you confident enough in it to espouse it even upon pain of death? I know I am.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you speak of "Televangelists" in regards to "American Pastors" than you're not wrong. They worship Mammon. Case in point, I think it was during Hurricane Katrina that people asked one if they could use their "megachurch" as a relief center. Bastard refused because he feared the joint would get looted. If I were him, I'd just issue witch tests to the biggest, burliest, ought to be a bouncer at a night club dudes I could see. The ones that passed get to guard the valuables and ensure nobody breaks shit for no good reason. There, fears of getting looted/vandalized solved.

This solution to an actual potential problem never crossed their mind. Thus, I assert, they do not serve God. I do caution against your hatred of "dogma" however. Truth is truth no matter how much we may find it to be distasteful. If a given dogma is "true" than we ought to admit that fact and act accordingly. In this light, attempts to "convert" others isn't wrong. Like I've said may times before, you do actually have a religion. All of us do. Are you confident enough in it to espouse it even upon pain of death? I know I am.
    I speak to the churches I encountered. I speak to their lies. They can burn in their own conceptions of hell. I will NEVER believe them. They tried to screw me over as a child, and so far I cannot forgive them.

Every mind virus in my head, I'll consider it, but when I ultimately find it lacking, I am DONE with it. There is another mind virus in my head now. I am considering it, I am taking it unto myself, but know, if it fails my tests, it is over and done with. Assholes rule this world, they always have. And I believe you understand what I'm talking about.