Thread: INTx and time

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default INTx and time

Is it right to say that INTp types use their sense of time to predict close range events and that INTj types use their sense of time to predict distant range events?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here are some paraphrased defintions of Extraversion and Introversion. They are not my own ideas, but can be found in various forms through many different resources. They are basically the "distilled" kernels of information that you can get out of most definitions.

Introverted functions involve correlations- inner world, impressions.
    Extraverted functions involve events- outer world, possibilities.

It is also said that introversion is "energy conserving", whereas extraversion is "energy expending". I think it might be best to use this defintion loosely.

I'm not sure how new you are to this system. If you aren't aware of this yet, make sure that you remember that there is a difference in intuition between INTj types and INTp types.

First, in an INTp their intuition is , which means it is Introverted. In an INTj it is , Extraverted.

These two functions are contrary to one another. One focuses on the other side of the intuitive reality to the other. If a person is conscious they are sub/unconscious(its a wavering definition) and vice versa.

In an INTj intuition is their area of creativity(function 2) they solve problems using this function. For an INTp it is their "program"(function 1), that is, the state they exist in most consciously.

Introverted Intuition is the correlation of impressions-time.

Extraverted Intuition is the recognition of events and possible events- Possibilities.

So, guest, you aren't so far off, you just have to hunt down the right terms.

But in many ways, intuitively speaking, I actually agree with the statement. Creative functions tend to be more "global" and "theoretical". If it is extraverted, then, well, it's really going to be very much so.