Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EIE/LSI Duality Thread (ISTj and ENFj)

Hydraulic presses do not interact ApeironStella's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-Ne 5w6 593 sp/so
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lack of intensity with ESE and LSI holds true in what I've seen as well. (ESE male LSI female) Not sure about EIE/LSI though.

...Why?
    "...Good morning, Teacher."
    Why did his eyes look so sad?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SpreeFirit View Post
    Ahhhhh! Your very last sentence...
    Bad ass mutha fuckaaaa

Lol so, you spend time around a lot of Ne/Si users? Like which types specifically? Do you really think that has altered your personality in any way?
    I spent too much time around them in a group yeah. Some Ne egos. No, I wasn't trying to say it altered my personality.

TIM
    EIE 4w5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post

I spent too much time around them in a group yeah. Some Ne egos. No, I wasn't trying to say it altered my personality.

Interesting. However, I can't help but notice you said you spent "too much time around them." So, why do you say that? Do you just mean they annoyed you somehow?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Interesting. However, I can't help but notice you said you spent "too much time around them." So, why do you say that? Do you just mean they annoyed you somehow?
    The feeling of annoyance would be mutual, I think.

Actually, I get along decently well with some of them (and then not with others) but in terms of humour, definitely no shared taste, which is what the topic was here.

Let me know if that's clear or if you got any more questions

TIM
    EIE 4w5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The feeling of annoyance would be mutual, I think.

Actually, I get along decently well with some of them (and then not with others) but in terms of humour, definitely no shared taste, which is what the topic was here.

Let me know if that's clear or if you got any more questions
    Oh, that's definitely clear. But I most certainly always have more questions for you..

Yeah, I spend most of my time around betas and gammas. I naturally gravitate toward them.
    My brother is IEI and has primarily alpha SF friends. The dynamic change is so drastic. The topic of conversation and overall mood of the room is different.
    Let's just continue our PM so we don't continue to derail this thread! I'm not an ENFP you know!!

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about the LSI female/EIE male version though? Have you seen that too? Curious, since I have the same question as Pole Ninja here...

I'm the same way with the ESEs that I'm sure are ESE, yeah. It's a bit weird really.

Hmm I didn't get that phase somehow or any other phase when a teenager. :shrug
    Yep. I dressed awful, dyed my hair about every color, and wrote emo lyrics. Glad that's over.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

a two horned unicorn renegade COVID 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So betas want to belong as aristocratic to a certain group. That's funny. Sometimes betas have asked my stance about something and I say whatever and try make it clear that I avoid those kinds of attachments and be impartial. They just don't get it.
    Music particularly is kind of big deal for them.
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

a two horned unicorn renegade COVID 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh, that's definitely clear. But I most certainly always have more questions for you..

Yeah, I spend most of my time around betas and gammas. I naturally gravitate toward them.
    My brother is IEI and has primarily alpha SF friends. The dynamic change is so drastic. The topic of conversation and overall mood of the room is different.
    Let's just continue our PM so we don't continue to derail this thread! I'm not an ENFP you know!!
    Room consisting of alphas and betas.
    There's LSI, SLE, IEI, ESE and me.

Betas go and express themselves ESE is there uncomfortably trying to part of something and take part. I don't know whether betas ever notice it.
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

TIM
    EIE 4w5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    Room consisting of alphas and betas.
    There's LSI, SLE, IEI, ESE and me.

Betas go and express themselves ESE is there uncomfortably trying to part of something and take part. I don't know whether betas ever notice it.

We notice.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    819 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Bump.

This song seems to be sung by an EIE who encountered an LSI who tried to nail him down. Just my two cents worth. Duals don't always appreciate each other.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since we're doing music

Beta rational duality

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Platonic duality in a military setting:

Stuart and Jackson were an unlikely pair: one outgoing, the other introverted; one flashily uniformed, the other plainly dressed; one Prince Rupert and the other Cromwell. Yet Stuart's self-confidence, penchant for action, deep love of Virginia, and total abstinence from such vices as alcohol, tobacco, and pessimism endeared him to Jackson. ... Stuart was the only man in the Confederacy [who] could make Jackson laugh—and who dared to do so.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    819 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

After John Bonham of Led Zeppelin died, his EIE dual, Jimmy Page, formed another band after many months and made an album with this song on it.

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So... fictional but Yennefer and Geralt from the Netflix Witcher series? Maybe?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    819 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by remiges View Post
    So... fictional but Yennefer and Geralt from the Netflix Witcher series? Maybe?
    Geralt is pretty obviously SLI.

TIM
    Gamma SF
    Mentioned
    831 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Off topic, but is the witcher worth watching?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    Off topic, but is the witcher worth watching?
    I liked it. I played the games and so my opinion is colored by that, a friend of mine watched it without playing the game and found it confusing until the very end (they don’t explain some things as they happen only after the fact).

Regarding Geralt SLI, it seemed to me he did not value Si... seemed to be more into the power aspect I see associated with Se.

edit: more detail. Didn’t it seem more aggressor like how he chased after Yennefer than caregiver like? There was an element of caregiver, in as much as he wanted to protect her from herself, but most of it was “I like. I want.” I mean if I was convinced about Fi I would almost consider an ESI (superficially appearing like a thinking type due to being a macho man) than SLI... I could not see Geralt cooking a nice meal for her or making sure she wasn’t cold. LOL.
    Last edited by remiges; 01-18-2020 at 04:24 PM. Reason: More detail

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    819 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I liked it. I played the games and so my opinion is colored by that, a friend of mine watched it without playing the game and found it confusing until the very end (they don’t explain some things as they happen only after the fact).

Regarding Geralt SLI, it seemed to me he did not value Si... seemed to be more into the power aspect I see associated with Se.

edit: more detail. Didn’t it seem more aggressor like how he chased after Yennefer than caregiver like? There was an element of caregiver, in as much as he wanted to protect her from herself, but most of it was “I like. I want.” I mean if I was convinced about Fi I would almost consider an ESI (superficially appearing like a thinking type due to being a macho man) than SLI... I could not see Geralt cooking a nice meal for her or making sure she wasn’t cold. LOL.
    I haven't actually seen any of the episodes. I based my opinion of Geralt on VI from some stills. Perhaps the actor is SLI.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I haven't actually seen any of the episodes. I based my opinion of Geralt on VI from some stills. Perhaps the actor is SLI.
    I see. If you ever watch it, I'd be curious to know what you think.

I am having a hard time justifying VI. I can see the use of clues - what someone is wearing, where they are, frequency of smiling perhaps - but... I have to say, the idea of an Se jawbone seems off to me (made up but I think gets at the idea). While I could say... that personality type may have a genetic component, so perhaps some elements of physical appearance, also related to genetics, could arise together, sure, but it seems a stretch...

...or not?

Anyway, carry on.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    819 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I see. If you ever watch it, I'd be curious to know what you think.

I am having a hard time justifying VI. I can see the use of clues - what someone is wearing, where they are, frequency of smiling perhaps - but... I have to say, the idea of an Se jawbone seems off to me (made up but I think gets at the idea). While I could say... that personality type may have a genetic component, so perhaps some elements of physical appearance, also related to genetics, could arise together, sure, but it seems a stretch...

...or not?

Anyway, carry on.
    Thanks for not simply saying that I am an idiot for believing in VI.

Yes, there is no Se jawbone. The face is a gestalt.

Also, by VI, Yennifer is ESI. Probably the e9 flavor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12