Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EIE/LSI Duality Thread (ISTj and ENFj)

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EIE/LSI Duality Thread (ISTj and ENFj)

I am sick of all the beta duality being IEI and SLE. Rationals can be betas too! So on this thread you can only post EIE and LSI duality because otherwise no one would care about us .

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Verbrannte View Post
    I am sick of all the beta duality being IEI and SLE. Rationals can be betas too! So on this thread you can only post EIE and LSI duality because otherwise no one would care about us .
    Lol sentiments echoed.

Seriously though, I do like to see more threads on this, ofc.

Let me start with an observation - it must be the most complex ever duality. =)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Lol sentiments echoed.

Seriously though, I do like to see more threads on this, ofc.

Let me start with an observation - it must be the most complex ever duality. =)
    Why do you think it is complex?

Or more complex than other dualities?

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Complex? You mean my threatening suicide when you couldn't make it for coffee was TOO COMPLICATED FOR YOU? I AM TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD! *faints, artistically*

Reason is a whore.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post
    Complex? You mean my threatening suicide when you couldn't make it for coffee was TOO COMPLICATED FOR YOU? I AM TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD! *faints, artistically*

OK, I get it now.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Seriously, I was about to say, not from the standpoint of an EIE, but from that of an LIE, that LSI's are remarkably attractive, keep themselves in much better shape than the average person, are extremely sensible, and are easy to approach. They aren't pushy or crazy and will both subtly show their interest and will wait for you to approach them. Invite them for coffee, don't be pushy or gauche, and by the third or fourth date, you should be good. What is complex about that?

But I guess every yin has a yang.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The complexity is constituted by the fact that EIEs are chameleons - what you see may be a masquerade or identity play, utter confusion even. Only if the LSI spots that very feat, the feat that the EIE is an actor par excellence, they can come together. But their NeFi weak zone has problems grasping the essence or potential in other people in relation to themselves - drama ensues

That's exactly what this dual pair needs though Drama means that everything aligns the way it should. And. Endless good entertainment.

(EIE's arms wide open for LSI)

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^And then the Eternal Dual looks at you quizzically but politely, and wonders about the merits of another glass of Sangria. *sigh* You know that mystical ramblings would get you filed as "fun but unreliable", and that polite inquiry into their pants would get you one (1) thank-you text, so you just...

CUM TO DADDY MY DOOL, WE'LL GET WRECKED! *drunk sniffle*

and then you get your first official toothbrush (!) and VOILÀ, *you* can send a thank-you note craftily crafted to become an Interesting Conversation(tm).

Just demonstrating.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Verbrannte View Post
    Lmfao

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Seriously, I was about to say, not from the standpoint of an EIE, but from that of an LIE, that LSI's are remarkably attractive, keep themselves in much better shape than the average person, are extremely sensible, and are easy to approach. They aren't pushy or crazy and will both subtly show their interest and will wait for you to approach them. Invite them for coffee, don't be pushy or gauche, and by the third or fourth date, you should be good. What is complex about that?

But I guess every yin has a yang.
    Subtly?

And no it's not just 3-4 dates for me to really have things going good. Lol. I think same for EIEs too.

Btw I was half joking originally about it having to be the most complex duality. I read that insinuation somewhere though

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Maybe the 'complex' part was said by some Fi-valuer tbh.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This video is such a fav, major Beta rational vibes. Dramatic, dark and disturbing scenario - bordering the NSFW zone - of an EIE queen/nun and the LSI soldier Alejandro. Another TiSe cherry on top: An army, and supposedly monks.

Features a striking Si PoLR interpretation, aka a fully revised version of comfort through Se attempts and overintuitive play with symbolism. Convenience is portrayed as far from normal as possible as in the scenes of:

- Rosary eating
    - A nailed heart carried on a pillow during funeral
    - energetic body throwing EVERYWHERE
    - the gun/club (?) bra
    - males in fishnets and heels
    - puppet strings in the bedroom
    - a violent reverse harem
    - latex as the female standard gown
    - soldiers dancing and carrying large symbols, monks showing skin
    - nun w/ plateau heels and red cross crotch signs
    - beds, each one on a leash, extreme gyrating
    - the freakiest lace binoculars ever
    - Mireille Mathieu hair on fleek

!!! Mind 3:38, it's loud and unexpected !!!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ lol da fuq

why are betas so weird.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do we really have to have a thread on this?
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by goldenbane View Post
    Do we really have to have a thread on this?
    Discussion is going on so it seems that there's demand

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post
    ^^ lol da fuq

why are betas so weird.
    The ones with E4 influence can pull a stunt like this And Ni plus Fe combined - that's quite a combo. The video is actually more of a homage (to the gay community) than a shocker but it turned out #Gaga anyways.

TIM
    EIE 4w5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE/LSI duality is intense and delicious. And perfect. And delicious. And full of deliciousness. <3

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LSI x EIE... cool Skater!AU

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    I kind of like the "gay dance/dancers" in this video.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    I kind of like the "gay dance/dancers" in this video.
    Ikr! They got skills. I'm still busy trying to figure out the symbols they're carrying around.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well what do you know, someone cares enough about EIE/LSI duality to make a thread, thought I would have to make one. The stereotype of the Male SLE Rapist and IEI Female Victim thing got old years ago. I honestly don't know what EIE/LSI duality looks like, or how it differs from SLE/IEI duality. Particularly when the male is EIE and the LSI is female, I think I know how female EIEs are, but males must be different, same for LSIs. I'm so different from male LSIs that a lot of the gender biased articles don't tell me much about this dual pair.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    EIE 4w5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Ninja View Post
    Well what do you know, someone cares enough about EIE/LSI duality to make a thread, thought I would have to make one. The stereotype of the Male SLE Rapist and IEI Female Victim thing got old years ago. I honestly don't know what EIE/LSI duality looks like, or how it differs from SLE/IEI duality. Particularly when the male is EIE and the LSI is female, I think I know how female EIEs are, but males must be different, same for LSIs. I'm so different from male LSIs that a lot of the gender biased articles don't tell me much about this dual pair.
    I know what this duality looks like. I am EIE and I have lived it multiple times. It's fucking intense, to say the least.
    I become myself. With all of my intensity. All of my anger and passion and fluctuating emotions. It's beautiful.
    I am so glad for socionics to be able to understand what these relationships are, and how to recognize these people. Knowing them is a privilege, and I hope you can experience the same thing I have.
    To be honest, it really isn't something I am romanticizing, although I know full-well it sounds that way. I promise you, I'm not, And I really don't want to scare you off by sounding unrealistic about it.
    It is not unrealistic or a fantasy. It is just real and raw and honest. Staring into the eyes of your dual and knowing what they are. Knowing what they see. Seeing into their world. It's beautiful to know someone. To KNOW them. Does that make sense to you?
    I have grown so much.. I happen to work with a SHIT TON of LSI's. A SHIT TON. I love each and every one of them very much...

I was play fighting with one of my dual friends today, saying really insulting things to him and vice versa (like usual, lmao. which seems to be a running theme within this dual pair, at least for me..probably just because I'm a crazy-ass bitch) Everyone around us is like gasping at the horrible shit we were saying to each other lmfao, although we were OBVIOUSLY JOKING. Well, anyways, there was a silent moment between us and he just looked into my eyes and grabbed my hand. He nodded and told me he loved me. I told him I loved him also. That's what I fucking live for-those moments. To be seen. To be seen is to know what it is to be alive...in part, at least.

I have SO many exchanges and experiences I can relate to you, if you are interested. You can always PM me too if you want to have a more private conversation. You can ask me ANYTHING YOU WANT. And nothing is off limits. So please, feel free, Pole Ninja!!! Rip my mind apart and dissect me, I dare you.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SpreeFirit View Post
    I know what this duality looks like. I am EIE and I have lived it multiple times. It's fucking intense, to say the least.
    I become myself. With all of my intensity. All of my anger and passion and fluctuating emotions. It's beautiful.
    I am so glad for socionics to be able to understand what these relationships are, and how to recognize these people. Knowing them is a privilege, and I hope you can experience the same thing I have.
    To be honest, it really isn't something I am romanticizing, although I know full-well it sounds that way. I promise you, I'm not, And I really don't want to scare you off by sounding unrealistic about it.
    It is not unrealistic or a fantasy. It is just real and raw and honest. Staring into the eyes of your dual and knowing what they are. Knowing what they see. Seeing into their world. It's beautiful to know someone. To KNOW them. Does that make sense to you?
    I have grown so much.. I happen to work with a SHIT TON of LSI's. A SHIT TON. I love each and every one of them very much...

I was play fighting with one of my dual friends today, saying really insulting things to him and vice versa (like usual, lmao. which seems to be a running theme within this dual pair, at least for me..probably just because I'm a crazy-ass bitch) Everyone around us is like gasping at the horrible shit we were saying to each other lmfao, although we were OBVIOUSLY JOKING. Well, anyways, there was a silent moment between us and he just looked into my eyes and grabbed my hand. He nodded and told me he loved me. I told him I loved him also. That's what I fucking live for-those moments. To be seen. To be seen is to know what it is to be alive...in part, at least.

I have SO many exchanges and experiences I can relate to you, if you are interested. You can always PM me too if you want to have a more private conversation. You can ask me ANYTHING YOU WANT. And nothing is off limits. So please, feel free, Pole Ninja!!! Rip my mind apart and dissect me, I dare you.
    That is hilarious. I love it when I can insult someone and they know it's a joke and it's this everlasting of the battle of come backs. I'm amused by the way you insist that it's not unrealistic, like you are anticipating me, an LSI, to immediately shoot back that that's a bunch of non-sense. No, I tell my conflictors that they are being unrealistic LOL. Basically what you are describing is a phase I went through in my teens when the chemicals in my brain turned me into a temporary EIE.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    EIE 4w5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is hilarious. I love it when I can insult someone and they know it's a joke and it's this everlasting of the battle of come backs. I'm amused by the way you insist that it's not unrealistic, like you are anticipating me, an LSI, to immediately shoot back that that's a bunch of non-sense. No, I tell my conflictors that they are being unrealistic LOL. Basically what you are describing is a phase I went through in my teens when the chemicals in my brain turned me into a temporary EIE.

OH MY GOD. Lmao that is LITERALLY what my EIE/LSI duality experiences have been built on. And that is how I have been able to differentiate them from my semi-duals. INTj's and I have this awesome exchange of banter going on usually, but lacking what I assume is Se... THE INTENSITY!!!! Lol. INTj's give it back, but not as hard as LSI's Meow...
    I can get as fucking angry as I want to be and LSI's will laugh in my face and just grab me tight and understand that I'm joking.
    INTj's just kind of get lost and don't know how to respond lmfao.
    Don't get me wrong, I do love INTj's. But I can't seem to get them to play choke me....Hmm. Too bad.
    At least I know where I can get that from when I need it.
    You fucking sadistic rapist cunts.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OH MY GOD. Lmao that is LITERALLY what my EIE/LSI duality experiences have been built on. And that is how I have been able to differentiate them from my semi-duals. INTj's and I have this awesome exchange of banter going on usually, but lacking what I assume is Se... THE INTENSITY!!!! Lol. INTj's give it back, but not as hard as LSI's Meow...
    I can get as fucking angry as I want to be and LSI's will laugh in my face and just grab me tight and understand that I'm joking.
    INTj's just kind of get lost and don't know how to respond lmfao.
    Don't get me wrong, I do love INTj's. But I can't seem to get them to play choke me....Hmm. Too bad.
    At least I know where I can get that from when I need it.
    You fucking sadistic rapist cunts.
    I see what you are saying, because when I am talking to ESE, I get a good dose of Fe from them but, like you said, there is a lack of intensity.
    Also, who would want to rape your ugly ass?
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    EIE 4w5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see what you are saying, because when I am talking to ESE, I get a good dose of Fe from them but, like you said, there is a lack of intensity.
    Only someone smart enough to hide my ugly face deep into the pillowcase as I'm getting fucked.

TIM
    EIE 4w5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to sleep, but don't assume this is over. This is just the beginning.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to sleep, but don't assume this is over. This is just the beginning.
    You're just saying that hoping I will rape you as you pretend to sleep... I already told you, your ass is unwanted.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    EIE 4w5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're just saying that hoping I will rape you as you pretend to sleep... I already told you, your ass is unwanted.
    I'm sure you'll find something to do with my mouth, instead.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure you'll find something to do with my mouth, instead.
    Found something for you to do instead. stock-photo-womans-mouth-zipped-shut-132255.pngmouth-sewn-together-BE77HM.jpg
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Okay this is the part I don't get.

I don't see it as type related at all as to whether someone likes to do insults with friends. Maybe there are type related differences in how it's done, I didn't check that closely. But I do recall an LII trying to pick at me, throwing his own version of insults, and he got a response from me that he found too aggressive (and it was not a joke at all from my part, let alone light). So he retreated. Then I asked why he was even doing this and he said this is a way for him to see who he can be friends with, because they won't be responding like that or something. And yeah, no, I found his style too passive-aggressively sarcastic.

The other thing I don't get is why this is such fun if an "attack" is not done for real, for some real target/goal, just as a light joke or whatever. "Joke" here specifically means light, not serious and not intense enough in any way. Mix that with just pretending to do aggression and I'll find that boring and aimless pretty quickly. But then I don't know how EIEs do it I guess. I have known two EIEs for a decade or more, they are pretty close friends of mine, and neither of them tried to insult me like that, ever. After reading up on these things here before, I actually asked each of them as to why not. They said they just didn't think I'd want that. Okay, no idea about these things. End of story. :shrug.

Last time I did regularly insult others intentionally like that (not entirely serious stuff, though it probably looked too aggressive poking, again, was NOT light jokes at all, so it was serious in that sense) was when I was a kid in middle school and I then got hated on stuff so I assumed that was part of the reason. Again, no idea. Been many years ago. Since then, almost no experience with any of this stuff with people except for definitely not entertaining things like the annoying passive-aggressive jabs like that LII example above. The closest example I can recall is when I was once in some unusual mood while talking to an ILI who didn't mind me going pretty intense crazy (NOT light and most definitely not passive-aggressive jabs) and who actually enjoyed it.

Angry, for real, or as a joke? As a joke = doesn't compute for me. I have no problem with real anger, as fucking angry as you want to get, sure no problem. But mixing it with just joking, I don't get what you mean by that. I don't know what kind of mood exactly that is. See the rest of my post above.

Oh and reading your exchanges with Pole Ninja here, where you started with saying the sadistic thingy about LSIs, I'd have just taken that as some generalization meant in a humorous tone, and not at all directed at me so no reaction from my part when I read that beyond finding it a bit funny. (Not too lightly funny, a bit more intense kind actually, but just a little dose of that.)
    Last edited by Myst; 03-25-2017 at 04:38 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I know what this duality looks like. I am EIE and I have lived it multiple times.
    How about the LSI female/EIE male version though? Have you seen that too? Curious, since I have the same question as Pole Ninja here...

I'm the same way with the ESEs that I'm sure are ESE, yeah. It's a bit weird really.

Basically what you are describing is a phase I went through in my teens when the chemicals in my brain turned me into a temporary EIE.
    Hmm I didn't get that phase somehow or any other phase when a teenager. :shrug

TIM
    EIE 4w5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LMAO!! ����
    Omg...I laughed so hard hahahah!!!
    *bows to you*
    ...��

TIM
    EIE 4w5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lmfao. The stitching.

TIM
    EIE 4w5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay this is the part I don't get.

I don't see it as type related at all as to whether someone likes to do insults with friends. Maybe there are type related differences in how it's done, I didn't check that closely. But I do recall an LII trying to pick at me, using his own version of throwing insults, and he got a response from me that he found too aggressive (and it was not a joke at all from my part, let alone light). So he retreated. Then I asked why he was even doing this and he said this is a way for him to see who he can be friends with, because they won't be responding like that or something. And yeah, no, I found his style too passive-aggressively sarcastic.

The other thing I don't get is why this is such fun if an "attack" is not done for real, for some real target/goal, just as a light joke or whatever. "Joke" here specifically means light, not serious and not intense enough in any way. Mix that with just pretending to do aggression and I'll find that boring and aimless pretty quickly. But then I don't know how EIEs do it I guess. I have known two EIEs for a decade or more, they are pretty close friends of mine, and neither of them tried to insult me like that, ever. After reading up on these things here before, I actually asked each of them as to why not. They said they just didn't think I'd want that. Okay, no idea about these things. End of story. :shrug.

Last time I did regularly insult others intentionally like that (not entirely serious stuff, though it probably looked too aggressive poking, again, was NOT light jokes at all, so it was serious in that sense) was when I was a kid in middle school and I then got hated on stuff so I assumed that was part of the reason. Again, no idea. Been many years ago. Since then, almost no experience with any of this stuff with people except for definitely not entertaining things like the annoying passive-aggressive jabs like that LII example above. The closest example I can recall is when I was once in some unusual mood while talking to an ILI who didn't mind me going pretty intense crazy (NOT light and most definitely not passive-aggressive jabs) and who actually enjoyed it.

Angry, for real, or as a joke? As a joke = doesn't compute for me. I have no problem with real anger, as fucking angry as you want to get, sure no problem. But mixing it with just joking, I don't get what you mean by that. I don't know what kind of mood exactly that is. See the rest of my post above.

Oh and reading your exchanges with Pole Ninja here, where you started with saying the sadistic thingy about LSIs, I'd have just taken that as some generalization meant in a humorous tone, and not at all directed at me so no reaction from my part when I read that beyond finding it a bit funny. (Not too lightly funny, a bit more intense kind actually, but just a little dose of that.)

Yep, I totally understand what you meant above.
    So, I think it may be a little more difficult to fully express online as opposed to being in person and actually interacting with me. I will try my best here.
    What I'm basically trying to express here is that betas have this exclusive sort of intensity to them that I haven't seen in other quadras. In their physical movements, and also in the way they speak. (But not in every case, obviously) So what I'm saying is-when LSI's and I banter-we tend to have a pretty aggressive way of speaking to each other. It just takes on a different tone than with different types. But abbbbbbsoluuutely not always. Constantly bantering with ANYONE gets extremely annoying. I would hate to have a friendship that was built on that alone. That really wouldn't be much of a friendship at all. Obviously that would take away any kind of depth out of the relationship. But when we DO have these kind of exchanges, we just say things to each other that generally are pretty blunt, and make other humans gasp. Lol.
    I have included some examples for you. Lol I hope this doesn't sound retarted as shit. It isn't the same online, feel me dawg?

#1. Okay so I met my friend's LSI father for the first time, and only knew him for the few days that I spent the night at her house. The VERY FIRST THING he said to me wasn't hey, hello or nice to meet you, it was..."There's that nappy headed girl." LOL. That sounds really tame over the internet, but you would have had to be there to understand how funny it was. Because for one- he said it in a way that could have been very easily taken as an insult if it was said to anyone else. On top of that, we were in a formal setting, it was surprising to everyone around us listening, because he was a person who had a really kind and calm exterior with others. He was a very quiet, kind, simple man. You just would never expect him to say something like that. But you see, it is that feeling of familiarity that duals get around me. They just KNOW I won't respond in a hostile or offended manner, but in a completely welcoming manner. Oh man..It really was such a hilarious moment, and everyone in the room laughed for a good few minutes. He was awesome and I liked him immediately... Actually, my ENFP friend was jealous of the way he treated me. When we were standing in front of him, she kept jokingly insisting that he "liked her more." He just winked at me with a smirk, and gave me a tight hug. He told me he loved me and that he would miss me as I was leaving. Apparently, after I did leave, he went on and on about me, saying I was beautiful and talented and this and that, and that his daughter needed more friends like me. (his daughter was EIE, also. She was such a good, genuine friend) I actually teared up lmao. Seriously though. So sweet. <3

Okay, whatever. Moving on. Here are some more examples.

#2. Just YESTERDAY I was talking to one of my LSI's at work. We will call him Drew. What I love about our friendship is the quick, drastic change of tone in our conversations. We are really warm with each other and then ALL OF A SUDDEN it flips and we play fight...viciously. So, he always greets me by saying "Hi, my love" and I say the same thing. Well, a few minutes after we greeted each other, I walked up to him and got nose to nose with him and with a blank expression I told him, "go the fuck home and go back to your cave, you're embarrassing me, and don't need to be seen in the public eye." Hahaha. One of our homiez at work said "OMG!!" and another gasped because they couldn't tell I was joking. He just smiled and laughed a bit.

3# That same LSI was working up front, and an ENFP and I were chatting at a table nearby. It was really busy and I was about to leave, but she was still clocked in and supposed to be working. He can't stand her, so he came over and firmly told us "Go find something to do. You're fine to stay here SpreeFirit, but Alex, you need to go do something productive and not just sit here all day." She got really upset and looked like she was about to cry. She muttered that was was rude and sulked as she walked away. I felt bad for her, lol. She's a really nice person, and he is always picking at her. I have to tell him to back off of her sometimes lol! But yeah, he says things very very firmly, and she didn't take to that well. If he had directed that statement at me, I wouldn't have reacted the way she did. I've seen quite a few of this conflict between IEE's and my duals.

Alright, well these are just a few examples because I don't want to overwhelm you with any more silly stories.

Oh and also, when I meant "I can get angry," I meant, when they say playfully rude things to me, I sometimes pretend to get offended or angry at what they have said. It's just all in good fun. They don't take me seriously when his happens.

I think LSI's and I interact this way to subconsciously release some sort of inner tension and to poke fun at ourselves and our need for control. At our core I think we both truly love control, and we sense that. It might be an aristocratic type of humor also. It's great, to dispel that, without damaging anyone or hurting anyone in the process.
    Did this make a bit more sense?
    Last edited by SpreeFirit; 03-25-2017 at 06:14 PM.

TIM
    EIE 4w5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about the LSI female/EIE male version though? Have you seen that too? Curious, since I have the same question as Pole Ninja here...

I'm the same way with the ESEs that I'm sure are ESE, yeah. It's a bit weird really.

Hmm I didn't get that phase somehow or any other phase when a teenager. :shrug

Good question...you know what...I actually don't recall seeing any EIE male, LSI female relations....I would love to though. I know some amazing EIE guys. My best guy friend is an EIE, and happens to be one of the funniest people I know.

Haha yeah I have seen ESE's interact with LSI's, the LSI's seem to just kind of not give a shit and keep saying whatever is on their mind, and the ESE's just laugh, but never really give it back. :/ meh. It kind of falls flat.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So EIE is attracted to certainty of LSI because he knows his scatology reports throughout having no hesitations in his mind.

LSI likes someone who can...be cheery?
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Yep, I totally understand what you meant above.
    So, I think it may be a little more difficult to fully express online as opposed to being in person and actually interacting with me. I will try my best here.
    What I'm basically trying to express here is that betas have this exclusive sort of intensity to them that I haven't seen in other quadras. In their physical movements, and also in the way they speak. (But not in every case, obviously) So what I'm saying is-when LSI's and I banter-we tend to have a pretty aggressive way of speaking to each other. It just takes on a different tone than with different types. But abbbbbbsoluuutely not always. Constantly bantering with ANYONE gets extremely annoying. I would hate to have a friendship that was built on that alone. That really wouldn't be much of a friendship at all. Obviously that would take away any kind of depth out of the relationship. But when we DO have these kind of exchanges, we just say things to each other that generally are pretty blunt, and make other humans gasp. Lol.
    I have included some examples for you. Lol I hope this doesn't sound retarted as shit. It isn't the same online, feel me dawg? (...)
    I think I understand the intensity thing but not entirely when applied to non-serious insults. I'd have to see your examples in action, the tone/expression etc. I've been wondering before tho' if my running coach is LSI, he's a bit like this. Intense poking that makes me have extra readiness to respond but it doesn't seem like an actual insult in the wrong way. So the readiness I get isn't hostile, either.

Eh though, I wouldn't do what your friend's LSI father does, I can't imagine what kind of environment it would be where I'd be like that. But then you say he has duals around in his family, maybe to do with that... Dunno, as I said, my two friends I mentioned don't try to approach me in this way for god knows exactly what reason.

And don't worry, it wasn't too retarded. Just about not.

#2. Just YESTERDAY I was talking to one of my LSI's at work. We will call him Drew. What I love about our friendship is the quick, drastic change of tone in our conversations. We are really warm with each other and then ALL OF A SUDDEN it flips and we play fight...viciously. So, he always greets me by saying "Hi, my love" and I say the same thing. Well, a few minutes after we greeted each other, I walked up to him and got nose to nose with him and with a blank expression I told him, "go the fuck home and go back to your cave, you're embarrassing me, and don't need to be seen in the public eye." Hahaha. One of our homiez at work said "OMG!!" and another gasped because they couldn't tell I was joking. He just smiled and laughed a bit.
    That one sounds impossible enough to not be real. That is, I wouldn't think it's meant seriously.

3# That same LSI was working up front, and an ENFP and I were chatting at a table nearby. It was really busy and I was about to leave, but she was still clocked in and supposed to be working. He can't stand her, so he came over and firmly told us "Go find something to do. You're fine to stay here SpreeFirit, but Alex, you need to go do something productive and not just sit here all day." She got really upset and looked like she was about to cry. She muttered that was was rude and sulked as she walked away. I felt bad for her, lol. She's a really nice person, and he is always picking at her. I have to tell him to back off of her sometimes lol! But yeah, he says things very very firmly, and she didn't take to that well. If he had directed that statement at me, I wouldn't have reacted the way she did. I've seen quite a few of this conflict between IEE's and my duals.
    Reminds me of coach again if I imagine this "picking at" kind of firmness right.

Alright, well these are just a few examples because I don't want to overwhelm you with any more silly stories.

Oh and also, when I meant "I can get angry," I meant, when they say playfully rude things to me, I sometimes pretend to get offended or angry at what they have said. It's just all in good fun. They don't take me seriously when his happens.

I think LSI's and I interact this way to subconsciously release some sort of inner tension and to poke fun at ourselves and our need for control. At our core I think we both truly love control, and we sense that. It might be an aristocratic type of humor also. It's great, to dispel that, without damaging anyone or hurting anyone in the process.
    Did this make a bit more sense?
    Oh that makes sense, yeah, about the control thing especially. I don't really think I know how to do that while keeping it really just funny and not get misunderstood, tho', let alone put myself in the right mood for it on my own. Maybe I spent too much time around Ne/Si types. Also, I have other ways to release tension.

TIM
    EIE 4w5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I understand the intensity thing but not entirely when applied to non-serious insults. I'd have to see your examples in action, the tone/expression etc. I've been wondering before tho' if my running coach is LSI, he's a bit like this. Intense poking that makes me have extra readiness to respond but it doesn't seem like an actual insult in the wrong way. So the readiness I get isn't hostile, either.

Eh though, I wouldn't do what your friend's LSI father does, I can't imagine what kind of environment it would be where I'd be like that. But then you say he has duals around in his family, maybe to do with that... Dunno, as I said, my two friends I mentioned don't try to approach me in this way for god knows exactly what reason.

And don't worry, it wasn't too retarded. Just about not.

That one sounds impossible enough to not be real. That is, I wouldn't think it's meant seriously.

Reminds me of coach again if I imagine this "picking at" kind of firmness right.

Oh that makes sense, yeah, about the control thing especially. I don't really think I know how to do that while keeping it really just funny and not get misunderstood, tho', let alone put myself in the right mood for it on my own. Maybe I spent too much time around Ne/Si types. Also, I have other ways to release tension.

Ahhhhh! Your very last sentence...
    Bad ass mutha fuckaaaa

Lol so, you spend time around a lot of Ne/Si users? Like which types specifically? Do you really think that has altered your personality in any way?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast