Thread: Could I have Te PoLR?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Could I have Te PoLR?

I never seem to be able to keep track of events and things that are going on around me... I usually find out about stuff only after it happens, and I'm like "damn, how did I miss (/forgot about) this!?!"

I get so caught up in work, long-term goals, or whatever I have indulged myself into at the present moment, that I completely forget or fail to get informed about events I want to attend or be part of, or sometimes even need (am required) to attend. And then I get cranky, because how could everyone else know about it, except me! So I end up missing out on stuff and shit.
    Last edited by Park; 07-27-2022 at 05:48 PM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know. But if you're pretty introverted, it can result from that too.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump. I've become better at this over time, but it's still something that catches me off-guard occasionally.

One thing I've noticed is that I generally only care about stuff that relates to me personally and people I care about. Anything else is just white noise, and the less information I need to ingest about what's happening and when (like who's been up to what, or what inconsequential changes have been introduced to some arbitrary law or regulation, or by how much have gas prices increased for the 100th time), the happier I am. It only stings when not being aware of (or forgetting about) some event or change affects me negatively.

The fact that I prefer to know as little irrelevant factual (and dynamic/changing) information as possible is what I basically think is the crux of the matter and what motivated me to open this thread.
    Last edited by Park; 07-27-2022 at 05:52 PM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember seeing a photo of you, and it screamed SLI.

Idk, maybe Ne problems.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

got mad at SLI bc he asked me why i dont do things the normal way when i'd explained to him multiple times before. Te egos dont seem to really care who's up to what most of the time. only when bored or when they need to pretend to be close to someone
    not insisting you are SLI
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I remember seeing a photo of you, and it screamed SLI.

Idk, maybe Ne problems.
    Didn't know photos could scream. Thanks.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    I never seem to be able to keep track of events and things that are going on around me... I usually find out about stuff only after it happens, and I'm like "damn, how did I miss (/forgot about) this!?!"
    What kind of stuff, can you give examples?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    What kind of stuff, can you give examples?
    Music performances, workshops, tech events/conferences, meetups, competitions, fairs, exhibitions, etc. related to things (and people) I'm interested in.

But it can also be as simple as massive discounts on stuff I want to buy but fail to get informed about because I don't follow/check social media and often opt-out of any form of direct marketing.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The best way I could explain what you're describing is that it's due to introversion. Probably not to any function though.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Music performances, workshops, tech events/conferences, meetups, competitions, fairs, exhibitions, etc. related to things (and people) I'm interested in.

But it can also be as simple as massive discounts on stuff I want to buy but fail to get informed about because I don't follow/check social media and often opt-out of any form of direct marketing.
    I dont think that is an indicator of Te polr. Actually you can find some Te polrs and some low Te types (Te HA) who track music performances for example, if they are into participating those. Ofcourse you can find some of the types not tracking those at all.

More likely to be NTR. If I were to clasify it, I would go for intoversion or statics.