Hybrid View

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post

Let's see if I can spare an hour to watch this. Is there a summary somewhere?
    There are some graphics floating around. Try the Model G Facebook group.

SEE's are more likely to destroy something they don't like or doesn't match up to their expectations. Especially some structure that seems unfair to them. SLE's on the other hand are more likely to cause harm but not completely destroy something. Another good way to understand these interpretations is to look at the types that have it as their Activation function.
    I don't agree with that at all. "doesn't match up to their expectations" and "unfair" sound like Ti judgments. The way I see it is that SEEs are more likely to just ignore whatever structure gets in their way or seems inexpedient for whatever they are trying to do. SLEs are more likely to be conscious of the structure and/or consciously use it to their advantage, or conversely, to purposely destroy it.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    There are some graphics floating around. Try the Model G Facebook group.
    I don't agree with that at all. "doesn't match up to their expectations" and "unfair" sound like Ti judgments. The way I see it is that SEEs are more likely to just ignore whatever structure gets in their way or seems inexpedient for whatever they are trying to do. SLEs are more likely to be conscious of the structure and/or consciously use it to their advantage, or conversely, to purposely destroy it.
    They sound like +Ni and -Fi (respectively) to me. An example of a (possible) SEE seeing some structure they don't like and attempting to destroy it would be William Wallace in Braveheart. It's true that an SLE would maneuver better inside the structure, the SEE would not get involved with it or try to change it, instead opting to ignore it, or destroy it.