3 Thread(s)

Default Stevie Nicks

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Would you be able to find a side profile photo? because this method works best for me and since I can't watch the video what is he talking about? How fast is he talking?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Would you be able to find a side profile photo?
    google.ru/search?q=Stevie+Nicks+side+profile+photo&tbm=isch

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    google.ru/search?q=Stevie+Nicks+side+profile+photo&tbm=isch
    Thank you. I can't look at it now since I'm at a family dinner
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Extravert because she expands her working energy. She wants to work longer than everyone. She looks to how she will be in the future. Because she's not jealous of others and she says she's fidgety that gives her temperament away so She's Ej type. Talking is fluid, succinct and full of more information about herself then asked for that's another Extravert trait. She says drawings and paintings have a person's essence and when a friend has it they feel like they are with you, she's a heavy Fi valuer. Ej temperament. LSE final

In an Oprah interview she said her mother told her she doesn't like to be told what to do and she doesn't like to follow rules but learns about things you can do and can't do.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-11-2016 at 06:55 AM.
    -

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Hard to tell with her. Drugs took a toll for sure. Sent her life on a different trajectory but she wouldn't be who she is now if she hadn't experienced all that. IEE is not a bad guess or even EII-Ne.

http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Stevie_Nicks

Stevie Nicks Interview: ‘’I Feel Very Un-Alone’
    Most women would not be happy being me. People say, ‘But you’re alone.’ But I don’t feel alone. I feel very un-alone. I feel very sparkly and excited about everything. I know women who are going, like, ‘I don’t want to grow old alone.’ And I’m like, ‘See, that doesn’t scare me.’ Because I’ll never be alone. I’ll always be surrounded by people. I’m like the crystal ball and these are all the rings of Saturn around me… My generation fought very hard for feminism, and we fought very hard to not be labeled as you had to have a husband or you had to be in a relationship, or you were somehow not a cool chick. And now I’m seeing that start to come around again, where people say to you, ‘Well, what do you mean you don’t have a boyfriend? You don’t want to have one? You don’t want to be married?’ And you’re like, ‘Well, no, I don’t, actually. I’m fine.’ And they find a lot of reasons why you’re not fine. But it just seems to be coming back. Being able to take care of myself is something that my mom really instilled in me. I can remember her always saying, ‘If nothing else, I will teach you to be independent.’

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Fi-creative? Strong Fi vibezz.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I could definitely see EIE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE
    Last edited by Jake; 10-14-2016 at 03:35 AM. Reason: change of mind

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

people...she says she gets fidgety when she sits down for a long time <------------
    -

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I'm preparing for the concert of an American Fleetwood Mac tribute band, I ran into picks of her and IEE is pretty obvious to me.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stevie Nicks - Hamlet

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stevie looks like Lana here