Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K-Pop Groups

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder what is Sunmi type. At first I thought maybe EIE, but when asked friend about her, he said that she talks very logically, and shows Ti. I told him she has very expressive emotions and he came to conclution, that she iš EII. But idk, somehow I think that she is either EIE or IEE, at least I'm getting that kind of vibe. Me and friend both agreed that she is intuitive type. So, can anyone help and give their opinions?

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Veromoni View Post
    I wonder what is Sunmi type. At first I thought maybe EIE, but when asked friend about her, he said that she talks very logically, and shows Ti. I told him she has very expressive emotions and he came to conclution, that she iš EII. But idk, somehow I think that she is either EIE or IEE, at least I'm getting that kind of vibe. Me and friend both agreed that she is intuitive type. So, can anyone help and give their opinions?
    I always thought EIE too...

All The Girls Gonna Be Okay
    TIM
    3w4
    Mentioned
    711 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lucas from WayV: strikes me as a classic ESE. More on the Fe subtype side. there's this giant confident guy with the cheery personality of a puppy

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cookie123 View Post
    I'll take a stab

Rose: ESE
    Lisa: ESI
    Jisoo: SEI
    Jennie: ??? maybe a thinker, idk at all
    I'm not a fan of Blackpink, so take everything I say with a pinch of salt. I've changed my mind about the members after learning a little more about them.
    I don't think Lisa is an ESI anymore, I think she uses Fe. Very upbeat, cheerful and warm. Able to handle the spotlight quite well, and the most popular member despite being a foreigner. I think she may be an ESE.

Jennie....she's difficult to type, she's quite self-contained??? I think she's an sx/sp, definitely not an sx-blind. Aren't people always critiquing her resting bitch face? Not that having a rbf makes you a social blind but other stuff as well, the Jennie lazy scandal and her behaviour after the scandal, some of the strange interviews she's given, namely the first one down below, her being the first member of Blackpink to get caught dating, all of it makes me think that she's not that well equipped for the spotlight. She's the most polarising member of Blackpink. Strangely after watching this interview I find myself being able to relate to her style of speaking. I think she has high Fe as well, she seems to be able to handle the interview quite well, although she seems a little shy to me.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lisa is an IEI IMO. She pings as super IEI to me. Some mysterious gaze. The rest all rook same to me.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jimin from BTS is a 3w2 sx/so and V is a 4w3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12