Thread: K-Pop Groups

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Cool K-Pop Groups

As for girl groups: 2NE1 has already been typed successfully here!

The remaining groups are still unchartered territory so let's go, @Alstroemeria already requested Twice and IOI

If someone wants to type Girl's Generation, Red Velvet, AOA, f(x), Sistar, Apink, Mamamoo, EXID, Brown Eyed Girls, Nine Muses, BLACKPINK etc, that would be awesome as well.

As for boy groups, four of them have been typed so far: EXO - BTS & IKON - BIGBANG (It's a thread for G-Dragon, but scroll down). I figured not to create more separate threads - or one for males, one for females - but to mix them right away to get SHINee, Seventeen, SuJu, B.A.P, Monsta X, Block B, NCT, VIXX, Got7 and so on covered.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

As promised, I typed Mina for you @Alstroemeria --> IEE-Fi So/Sx, seems either 7w6 or 2w3 to me.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Currently I am searching for a typing of Super Junior, I remember seeing one on another site (: Coming soon!

EDIT: There it is,

Leeteuk ENTp-Ti
    Heechul ISFp-Si
    Hangeng ISTj-Se
    Yesung INFj-Ne
    Kangin ESTj-Si
    Shindong ESFj-Fe
    Sungmin ENFp
    Eunhyuk ENTp-Ne
    Donghae ENFp-Fi
    Siwon ESTj-Si
    Ryeowook INFj-Fi
    Kyuhyun ENTp-Ne
    Last edited by Chae; 10-13-2016 at 06:13 PM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are your thoughts on SHINee? I used to be in love with Onew when I was a baby.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yifflord View Post
    What are your thoughts on SHINee? I used to be in love with Onew when I was a baby.
    Ahh, I hate them. Because they got me into KPop Lmao I still listen to them they're awesome I'M MARRIED TO THE MUSIC DIBIDIBIDIS
    I understand your love for Onew, he's a cutie. Very well:

Bling Bling is Jonghyun: EIE, certainly strong in Fe and Ne: born to entertain, excellent at creating his own content, dramatic feelings expressed in lyrics. Visionary ENFx of KPop like G-Dragon
    Taemin: IEI, hangs around with Kai who's also Beta NF, Album ACE was a mix of military and sexy romance. Come-hither VS I'm coming for you, very Se/Fe. Empathetic and only half as innocent as he seems
    Onew: the only Delta member, EII. I think he resembles Suho from EXO a lot, the odd (eyes on youu~) one out and terribly clumsy. Chicken, Onew condition = NeSi
    Minho: SLE pretty much like Seungri from Bigbang. Tough and cocky image
    Key: ESE A true diva, I could see LSE but Jongkey is too strong, opposite quadras don't make sense? Dramatic flair and directness. Fe flamboyance. The J-Hope of SHINee.

According to my typing 3/5 of them are intuitive which fails to explain their perfectly executed choreographies? What do you think?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Some more miscellaneous typings:

• S.Coups from SEVENTEEN: ESE - the quintessential father figure, assumes his leader role naturally without pretense + very fair (democratic), benevolent and polite by default, knows how to take care of others, emotionally reactive and stable, excellent people skills, ready to fight anyone who's a threat but politely (Se demonstrative), diligent and highly organized

• Zico from Block B: SLE - "Veni vidi vici", "Tough Kookie" et cetera, self-proclaimed king of the 3rd generation of idols, controversial, eager producer, rambunctious, basically invented the Korean braggadocio style. Intricate and boasting lyrics, focus on image and competition, once labelled "scary" on SMTM (he then he got embarrassed). Boss-like, uses aegyo and laughter to moderate his imperious presence. Clothing style: expressive and all about status.

• Jessi: SLE, "Sennunnie" - the equivalent of CL, flashy, very high level of confidence, takes charge quickly.

• Ravi from VIXX: SEE, subversive and feely, interacts well with:
    • Leo from VIXX: Either SLI or ILI, completely oblivious to the general emotional atmosphere

• Hwasa from Mamamoo: SEE, high level of charm and scene-stealer by default, works hard, straightforward, social, loves to tease. Natural performer, knows how to draw attention to herself. Despite deviating from every Korean beauty standard there is, regarded as one of the sexiest idols. Good sense of physicality, keen on raising the mood (Fe demonstrative)

• Jooheon from Monsta X: SLE, self-assured while being cute, shows off charms with ease, teasing, knows of his intimidating potential, rap style relies on volitional pressure, often compared to Zico in looks and style. On-point delivery of aggression and territorial behavior. Fan of Michael Jackson (Beta NF). Skilled at humorous displays, but can get embarrassed when overdoing it. Attuned to atmosphere, chaotic.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Ahh, I hate them. Because they got me into KPop Lmao I still listen to them they're awesome I'M MARRIED TO THE MUSIC DIBIDIBIDIS
    I understand your love for Onew, he's a cutie. Very well:

Bling Bling is Jonghyun: EIE, certainly strong in Fe and Ne: born to entertain, excellent at creating his own content, dramatic feelings expressed in lyrics. Visionary ENFx of KPop like G-Dragon
    Taemin: IEI, hangs around with Kai who's also Beta NF, Album ACE was a mix of military and sexy romance. Come-hither VS I'm coming for you, very Se/Fe. Empathetic and only half as innocent as he seems
    Onew: the only Delta member, EII. I think he resembles Suho from EXO a lot, the odd (eyes on youu~) one out and terribly clumsy. Chicken, Onew condition = NeSi
    Minho: SLE pretty much like Seungri from Bigbang. Tough and cocky image
    Key: ESE A true diva, I could see LSE but Jongkey is too strong, opposite quadras don't make sense? Dramatic flair and directness. Fe flamboyance. The J-Hope of SHINee.

According to my typing 3/5 of them are intuitive which fails to explain their perfectly executed choreographies? What do you think?
    i had similar typings, here we go:

jjong - EIE for sure
    taemin - had no strong opinion on him but can def go with IEI. he's apparently very close w jimin nowadays and has a reputation for being cold and unapproachable
    onew - MY EII SON!!!!! I LOVE HIM
    minho - i thought LSE instead of SLE. doesn't have the ease of an irrational type, very bland and simple in communication, none of that Se-base zazz, competitive but not actually a cocky person imo. gets along very well with taehyung who we both know is IEE but that doesn't necessarily say anything. not forceful
    key - a fellow EIE with jjong. i don't rly see NeSi-valuing in him, but if i had to choose i'd easily pick ESE over LSE; uses his emotions very well and understands the impacts of his behaviour. knows how to subtly make someone feel bad or good, expresses little guilt over it

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yifflord View Post
    i had similar typings, here we go:

jjong - EIE for sure
    taemin - had no strong opinion on him but can def go with IEI. he's apparently very close w jimin nowadays and has a reputation for being cold and unapproachable
    onew - MY EII SON!!!!! I LOVE HIM
    minho - i thought LSE instead of SLE. doesn't have the ease of an irrational type, very bland and simple in communication, none of that Se-base zazz, competitive but not actually a cocky person imo. gets along very well with taehyung who we both know is IEE but that doesn't necessarily say anything. not forceful
    key - a fellow EIE with jjong. i don't rly see NeSi-valuing in him, but if i had to choose i'd easily pick ESE over LSE; uses his emotions very well and understands the impacts of his behaviour. knows how to subtly make someone feel bad or good, expresses little guilt over it
    EIE-Ni for Jjong? And SO/SX.
    Taemin - Yes, that's why I suggested Beta for Jimin as well. They both tune in well when the mood changes, Fe alert. Cold and unapproachable is an Ij thing though? idk about his instinct stacking
    Onew - Ahhh cute I think he's SP/SO
    Minho - You have a point there, although he can be forceful in a demonstrative way And now that I think about it... SLE is THE ultimate rapper overlord archetype in KPop, Minho is more known for his shenanigans. SO/SP.
    Agreed, EIE for Key also fits, Fe-subtype - he has an edge that Jonghyun doesn't have but the same innovative spirit. SX/SO!

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

BoA - base
    HyunA seems to be valuing as well

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pentagon typings for @LuckyOne:

Hongseok: Gamma extrotim
    Jinho: IEI-Fe

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@yifflord
    We typed Jackson as SEE, I have another typing for Got7 which is BamBam bae's --> ESE

They are quite identical but Se is used differently, I noticed it here. Somewhat a crossover between Chanyeol (look at the side profile, it's the same) and J-Hope who are both Fe lead

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What type is Yugeom?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Solo idol: IU

From the first look I get Ni and Fe in this one

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    OH, NOT THIS AGAIN:

Minzy-ILI

They got Somi right, though. But then again, she's a glaring one.
    Those test methods

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Got this mapped out.
    (Duality for PoLRs is slight torture at first sight, but if you look closely... they're enjoying it Esp. since their duals can't hide their affection and are proud about it.)

SEE - ILI

IEE - SLI

@LuckyOne

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The funny thing is Jimin's face says it all: "Why is he enjoying this so much?!" That's how it is right, the person never understands the awe/excitement/admiration/fear their leading function inspires in others while doing things that to them are trivial and second nature. It's a "so what, no big deal" thing. Jimin is pretty dumb, how come he still hasn't realized that's the way to Yoongi's heart? Yoongi is in heaven there though

I don't think this is a good example of Kookie enjoying Tae's koala ways, but I can't find a gif version of this moment:

Who needs Beyoncé and her visual albums when I have @Chae and her visual essays? Please continue this dualization series with other groups/artists you find
    True!! Good observation. I also liked this scene (you know what happened earlier lmao):

Hm... Good idea! I already have a semiduality example in my mind, does that count as well? I'll post it either way, the intertype relationships have great variety.
    /shy giggles/

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SEE - IEI

Jackson has such a grip. I think it helps Namjoon to be less "lost". Again, note pride of affection in the SEE counterpart.

Their interaction in general go like this: Jackson throws himself onto Joon, the latter tries to dodge or complains (to keep SeFi going, this is the irony). Apparently, he's playing hard to get by not answering Jackson's constant bombardment of texts.

Interesting unseen moment. Joon passive, Jack active. There are times when they switch roles as Namjoon uses but this is the base function dynamic.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No I have no idea, please enlighten me

Post E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G and A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G
    V kicked an exercise ball onto a resting Jungkook just to get chased down the hall. Fun fact: Kook's phone fell out of his pocket during running, he didn't even bother picking it up as TaeTae seemed to be more important.

I got more gifs aw yeahhh!!!

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SEE - ILI

is an undercover IE, that's why it's a challenge for - and obviously, challenges are what SxEs are best at. The reverse effect: ILI gets dragged out of their lethargy - Yoongi made the first move and even started giggling along the way... and blushing like mad.

In contrast to Joon's semiduality with Jackson, Yoongi inspires a lot more respect but also teasing.

Later, on another occasion:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh I saw that clip on several edited compilations, I didn't recognize the clothing and Bangtan being Bangtan, sleeping on each other could be anywhere, really
    But wouldn't you do the same? A beating always comes first

Pooooooost.
    I look if I can find the whole version somewhere.

Of course, although beating is replaced with tickles in Delta, especially when it comes to Taeguk

Already done. Joon/Jackson is above, Yoongi/Jackson just updated. More to come, I'm thinking of other groups.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IEE - SLI

Shownu and Jooheon from Monsta X going all dad-kid. SLI both reluctant and willing to participate in the fun. (Disclaimer: Heonie might also be SEE, take with a grain of salt I only looked at two interviews so far)

What I also noticed... duals can outwardly switch bodies/personalities the longer they interact. It's that there's a mutual confidence zone for one's repressed antics.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LSE - IEE

Activity going on, two extroverts trying to match their roles. Minho taking Taehyung under his wing, literally speaking.
    Lots of sensing effortlessness on Minho's side in this example, he is super bodily attuned due to creative Si and demo Se. More ethics on Taehyung's side.

I'm jealous of Taehyung, he's ten times more adorable than I am

EDIT: Also, wtf is SHINee wearing lol

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You. You Gif Typologist Goddess, all the ambrosia in the world goes to you!!!

Yoongie/Jackson??? Lost.

Look at Joon pretending not to care, I bet he's exploding inside. Interestingly, he's the Jackson to Jin's Rapmon.
    Aweh

Yoongz/Jackson is 5 posts above.

You bet

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't get what's going on here, how are these posts popping up before mine all the time? Do they not show for me in time or what?

Anyway, I'll have to look into HK/YG, that last gif doesn't work and I'm super curious about their dynamics.

I've been reading about this, but haven't observed this myself yet. I don't know, but the more Introvert someone is the more Extrovert I become when I am with them. What changes is that I let my guard down and ca be careless, silly or even vulnerable.

But then again according to theory me and SLIs have Extinguishment relations, but the descriptions on WS don't illustrate how it is in real life to me.

And don't be silly Chae: we both know Tae has that special "magic" going on you and I don't have, so it's useless to wish to compete, since it's no fair game.
    Maybe I was too fast idk but now it's working?

Not working in format? It's also here

Yes, as in letting down your guard, that's what I mean.
    You are sure the person's SLI and not ILI? On the other hand: Well, I also think Extinguishment is a bit... too harsh. I get on really well with Cassandra, for instance, although we can only interact for shorter periods of time.

Hm... I've been trying to figure out that magic though. Maybe I'm just too #bitter in comparison, and you are too #badass anyway. Bitter and badass is far from what Tae is Jimin has it as well, gdi!

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ILE - SXI

I wasn't sure about whether Xiumin was typed as SEI or SLI here. Anyway, this is one of the most Alpha-themed collaborations ever.

(lmao @ the emoji guys)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well I'm forced to use Safari today cuz there's no Chrome in this computer, so that's probably it.

Thanks, he's so cute

Oh yeah, no in sight, poor things. Also, ILIs hate me Might be an Enneagram thing again, it'd probably be different if we were no complementary types. Deltas can drive me crazy, but I've never actually had a problem with them past irritation, it's the Alpha (sans SEIs) and ILIs that conjure up wars

No no no That's not the "magic" I'm talking about, though Jimin also has it...

AAAAARGHHH!!!!!!!!!! MY CHIPMUNK GODDESSES TOGETHER!!!!!!

What do you mean by no complementary, does ILI have a default type?

Heh, what wars?
    Interesting that ILIs managed to get you in the conflict zone.
    Which magic is it then? I can't see what this is abouttt
    I knew it

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Received more gif input by tumblr, need to use it here

SEE - IEI

This happens when you put a crossover of creative and demonstrative Fe/Fi together.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

More SLI - IEE

Protection from harm, Delta style ;3; From the IEE side, it's mostly emotional. SLI does it physically.

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haven't done this in forever, but inspired by the K-Pop group:

TWICE:

Nayeon-SEE-Se
    Tzuyu- LSI
    Jeongyeon- LII-Ne
    Jihyo- LSE
    Chaeyeon- EII-Fi
    Mina- IEI-Ni
    Sana-IEE-Ne
    Momo-ESI
    Dahyun- not sure, she's Ethical, Intuitive and Extrotim that values for sure.

IU:
    IEI

MONSTA X:
    I.M.- ILI-Ni
    Jooheon- ESE-Fe
    Kihyun- xIE (leaning towards EIE)

SNSD:
    Taeyeon- IxE
    Yuri- SEE-Fi
    Hyoyeon- SEE-Se
    Sunny- EIE-Ni
    Yoona- SEI

Former members: Jessica>ESI-Fi, Tiffany>ESE-Fe, Sooyoung>IEE-Ne, Seohyun>SLI
    Last edited by PrettySavage; 11-08-2017 at 01:35 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 4w5(maybe)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can I just say that Lucas from NCT bleeds SEE? Not sure which subtype he would be, though.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by char View Post
    Can I just say that Lucas from NCT bleeds SEE? Not sure which subtype he would be, though.
    Ethics sub! Just like Jimin.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

More extro sensing, it's literally all they do:

That camera work is out of this world^

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    IEE - SLI

Shownu and Jooheon from Monsta X going all dad-kid. SLI both reluctant and willing to participate in the fun. (Disclaimer: Heonie might also be SEE, take with a grain of salt I only looked at two interviews so far)

What I also noticed... duals can outwardly switch bodies/personalities the longer they interact. It's that there's a mutual confidence zone for one's repressed antics.

Neither of them look fe polr lol

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Neither of them look fe polr lol
    Cuz there's a mistype indeed! We only corrected it in the group recently. Thanks for digging this up, in fact Jooheon: ESE, probably the supervisor going at it.

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For @chocobojohnx7 :

Suzy Bae> EII-Fi

Red Velvet:
    Irene>SLI-Si
    Wendy> ESE-Fe
    Joy> SEE
    Yeri> IEE-Fi
    Seulgi> Beta or Gamma Ethical Introvert

AOA:
    Seolhyun> SEI-Fe
    Jimin> ILE-Ti

I don't know Girls' Day, sorry.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hwasa (Mamamoo) — Alpha SF, Fe subtype

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello everyone

I have been Monbebe for years and I think I know Monsta X pretty well by now. I want to share my assumptions on their socionics types:

Shownu (Son Hyunwoo) - LII
    Wonho (Lee Hoseok) - EIE
    Minhyuk (Lee Minhyuk) - SEI
    Kihyun (Yoo Kihyun) - IEE
    Hyungwon (Chae Hyungwon) - IEI
    Joohoney (Lee Jooheon) - SEE
    I.M (Im Changkyun) - SLI

Have a nice day

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BLACKPINK?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not my thoughts, because i don't know BLACKPINK, i heard songs, but know nothing about them. A friend who's a fan of them thought:
    Rose - IEI (?? maybe)
    Lisa - ESI
    Jisoo - ESE
    Jennie - EIE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder what is Sunmi type. At first I thought maybe EIE, but when asked friend about her, he said that she talks very logically, and shows Ti. I told him she has very expressive emotions and he came to conclution, that she iš EII. But idk, somehow I think that she is either EIE or IEE, at least I'm getting that kind of vibe. Me and friend both agreed that she is intuitive type. So, can anyone help and give their opinions?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast