View Poll Results: what type is Elon Musk?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

7 13.46%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

2 3.85%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

12 23.08%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 1.92%
  • ILI (INTp)

6 11.54%
  • LIE (ENTj)

25 48.08%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Elon Musk

scientist donkey BrightDemonSheep96's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, the guy seems to be scared shitless of himself. Improbable LSI. Hah.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Your life is too short to actually do anything useful with it without being wasteful.

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    LIE-3Ni DCNH creative subtype sx/so

His demonstrative is pretty fucked up though and his Si is non-existent. He does 80-90 workhours per week as work routine. I'm not even sure he actually gets to spend any time with his kids. No type with any awareness of Si would do that. That's the passion of Ni pushed to unhealthy levels.
    That is a good point.

TIM
    SEE-N™ 863
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I’ve discussed the topic about Elon being LSI with my duals and we’ve sorted it out that the premise with Elon as LSI as in Beta Ti and not Alpha Ti has to do with his tough managerial style. Elon is privately known to be micromanaging and uncompromising which makes him super unlikely as Alpha. One of my cousins works at SpaceX can corroborate this. My cousin worked at SpaceX since it started and has complained of long hours, overworked and underpaid, and rigid hierarchy (have to go through proper channels and super rigid with protocols) after all these years (I think my cousin is SEI). Now the thing is, LSI have Control Te, which means they outsource Te function/ get other people to do that for them as in execute their ideas. This is the reason LSI is notorious for ruling with an iron grip, but with Control Te where they want to tightly control the business process but won’t follow the rules they set up themselves. Elon comes up with the ideas and have set himself up structurally to be at the top while he gave orders for others to execute his ideas and he manages the process to make sure it fits his Ti vision. So Elon actually does have Se in his ego, he’s quite adept and well versed with Se. I think like most people, I got distracted by what appears to be Ne, but it’s not. Upon closer inspection it’s actually Control Te.

And with that explanation, it is not possible for Elon to be anything Te, least of all Gamma Te since Te doesn’t doesn’t operate on rigid hierarchy. Contrast with ILI Zuck (he’s a very gross and extreme version of my dual) with Facebook and how the departments operate more along the lines of being equal, people treated like they all do something important and it isn’t socially stratified. I have some friends who work at Facebook in various departments and they love it there because they’re treated well.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elon Musk - ESFP Napoleon SEE

This is the comment you are looking for

TIM
    ILI INTp
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE theory response

You know Musk literally is a genius coder right? Ti polr good at code is hilarious as a meme. Nice meme. I mean, you're allowed to say Ti has nothing to do with the skills required for coding, but then you'll have to rewrite a ton.

Have some inductive reasoning.

structure, analysis, coherence, consistency, cogency, accordance, match, commensurability, understanding, order, or the lack of thereof >>> What is code?

In another form, deductive reasoning

LSI theory response.

Musk doesn't get angry over minute detail like Maxim would. Yes, he micromanages, but how do you be efficient without micromanaging? If I wanted to be as efficient as possible, I'd micromanage too. I just can't take the constant work, and such, and thus don't. Macromanagement is key here. Them's the mirror.

I'll check if he has a hidden angry side like Steve Jobs, actual plausible LSI.

Edit: He did have a meltdown. It was from losing his ability to work from Covid.

https://www.protocol.com/elon-musk-derails-tesla-earnings-call

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...Stratiyevskaya

Zuckerberg ILI response.

Yeah probably. He has a characteristic expressionless face. I honestly didn't check very hard. I'll do so over time while I think and process information.

My conclusion. You don't like your activity relation.

There's a ton more, but I don't want to overwhelm you with reasoning. If you press I will, however, people have found my reasoning hard to understand, it seems.

More on Elon Musk

I also read further, and Musk somehow has a balance between his own life and work that is manageable, while also having no relaxation whatsoever. This is Si polr. I understand why it would be Se, but nah. If that was the case, he'd be ESTp, and this is unlikely.

Last edited by Alomoes; 03-03-2021 at 03:04 AM.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only dual type can save us! lol

LSI-LIE

The Socionics messiah will return one day and wash away all the DCNH heathens!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://youtu.be/UVHPHNegJNc

this video was a bit surprising to me, because Elon answered in the exact same way that I would answer (at least in the first part of the video).

I really hated school when I was a kid and did very poorly. it just seemed to me that you're learning a bunch of trivial facts that you will never need in your life. I was wondering if other Ti valuing types feel the same way. Ti is all about "why am I doing this? ".

@shotgunfingers

TIM
    SLE 7w8 Sx/So 784
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post

this video was a bit surprising to me, because Elon answered in the exact same way that I would answer (at least in the first part of the video).

I really hated school when I was a kid and did very poorly. it just seemed to me that you're learning a bunch of trivial facts that you will never need in your life. I was wondering if other Ti valuing types feel the same way. Ti is all about "why am I doing this? ".

@shotgunfingers
    Yes. I thought school was pointless. I found it fun to go see my friends and screw around with them throughout the day though. I just didn't care about any of the things they were teaching, never thought about why I didn't care though. (high Ti low Ni I suppose) I would just focus on like talking to people in class or think about what I'd be doing after school. Didn't really fuck with the teachers.. My SEE friend did a lot. ( I guess Ti understanding the structure) As long as I did my homework I could figure out enough about the subject to BS through the exams for a "B". Somehow still managed decent grades with this perspective.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Yes. I thought school was pointless. I found it fun to go see my friends and screw around with them throughout the day though. I just didn't care about any of the things they were teaching, never thought about why I didn't care though. (high Ti low Ni I suppose) I would just focus on like talking to people in class or think about what I'd be doing after school. Didn't really fuck with the teachers.. My SEE friend did a lot. ( I guess Ti understanding the structure) As long as I did my homework I could figure out enough about the subject to BS through the exams for a "B". Somehow still managed decent grades with this perspective.
    I also think that creative subtypes struggle more in school, since they can only really focus on what interests them. doesn't help that most teachers are normalising subtypes who often have no idea how to engage C-subs. probably a lot of lost potential here. only really felt alive when I moved to a big city when I was 18 yo.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@shotgunfingers
    Yeah same, although I did well despite low effort. I always thought the education system was terrible and we learned a bunch of useless things while things that would have been more useful weren't even on the menu. Especially when it came to literature I couldn't for the life of me understand why I had to learn all that and subsequently couldn't assimilate the material simply out of disinterest.

scientist donkey BrightDemonSheep96's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol at Te ignoring. I kind of automatically applied stuff. Not that I wanted anything out of it (lol at Ni ignoring) but still. Every piece of information (even shit) is full of potential.
    Last edited by BrightDemonSheep96; 03-13-2021 at 08:32 AM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Your life is too short to actually do anything useful with it without being wasteful.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think everyone who highly prefers learning on their own would not enjoy school at some point. This will further be accented when you are not a sociable type of person. I don’t think it’s solely Ti but more high T in general. Ti types might even function well in it despite their annoyance towards it, while I couldn’t and actively rebelled against it. Already have a negative view towards it even during pre-school

Education is a mix of socialization and rigid learning. If you don’t like both, then good luck
    R

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scotty will love the new Toyota electric I can already smell it..

Mentioned
    1178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I always thought the education system was terrible and we learned a bunch of useless things
    As you was a kid which understood not good what happens and much stay still, including due to lack of humanitarian education to understand your place in the world. Specialization is easier, but makes you a semideveloped half-human and a slave which has reduced abbility to choose how to live.

The task of good education is to give the wide basis about anything. As: 1) allows you to understand what you like and your abbilities, it's not known what you'll choose for additional education, you may have different occupations during the life, 2) specific occupations exist not in a vacuum but are a part of the world, and the better you understand the context - the better you may do something in it, 3) education may develop your kiddy mind in its different parts so you'd was lesser retarded in general.

Literature can study about the culture, relations of people and their psychology. The psychology which you seek now on this forum, though with irresponsible trust to baseless hypotheses instead of more adequate approach. The relations of people by which you seem dissatisfied. In case you'd read what was recommended and then continued to dig more there - mb you'd had lesser problems with people and better understood them.
    Great that you was able to understand the importance of knowledge about people (F), besides your technical occupations (T). While the majority stays stuck in info of narrow occupations and misses possibilities which gives wider knowledge of life.

Taking you mistype yourself in hard way (ILE->LSI) and by dumb reasons, your way in F region development is not started still. You only play in psychology alike another computer game and unable to accept the reality even about yourself, not to say - to understand better other people.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    education may develop your kiddy mind in its different parts so you'd was lesser retarded in general.
    words of wisdom.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post

Scotty will love the new Toyota electric I can already smell it..

this guy talks and talks and my brain doesn't register anything he is saying. could be my conflict type.

TIM
    EIE-H (alt SLE-H)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone uploaded a video with his ex wife’s words from what must’ve been an interview or maybe she recorded the audio herself. According to her claims:

He kept the success of his business hidden from her, at first.
    He kept pushing her to go blonder after they got married to blend in with the trophy wife types, got himself a yacht and luxury cars.
    At their wedding he said to her “I’m the Alpha in this relationship” (how are there men that say something like this and are able to keep a straight face?)
    At times, when she reminded him she wasn’t one of his employees, he replied that if she were, he would fire her.
    He refused to talk about their dead baby son and condemned his ex for grieving openly for considering it emotionally manipulative.

Ni/Se valuing logical type with an iron grip. DC subtype rather than C subtype alone IMO.

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1077 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

this guy talks and talks and my brain doesn't register anything he is saying. could be my conflict type.
    @Alive, I think Scotty is LIE-Ni. I have a friend who is a lot like him. Not Conflict; Extinguishment.

TIM
    ILI INTp
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Makes sense to me. LIE is obstinate. Wowee. How obstinate are you, Adam?

6 weeks later, sounds about right. The usual time for a person who don't really care.

TIM
    SEI bitch
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always thought Scotty was SEE, but it’s been a couple of years since I’ve watched his videos so idk.

TIM
    EIE-H (alt SLE-H)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found this oldish interview. He's probably being interviewed by his dual.

He looks and sounds more relaxed and laughy than in a vast number of other interviews, a fact noted by his fans in the comments.

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    ESI-Fi
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find him really interesting, and difficult to type. The two most popular types in this thread seem to be LIE and LSI

Both LSI and LIE are persistent in their own ways, while LSI more often ask:

Is this change adding anything useful, necessary? Is it practical?
    They are pragmatists, less given to speculate outside of their areas of expertise.
    Because they prioritise competence, they can be exacting of quality - the resulting product is consistent, because there are systems in place and respect for authority.

LIE are inspired to action by possibilities, visions of a future improved. Elon said in the interview "we don't even have supersonic transport - that's terrible"

LIE tirelessly pursue their ideas, prioritising implementation. The process of action is adjusted freely, as circumstances necessitate.

Having a dynamic type, they weigh the best course of action as they detect change in demand, financial climate(?)
    Windows of opportunity are apparent to LIE, who are more likely than LSI to take big risks that threaten stability.

LSI, having a static sensory type, would take pride in being in control and cognisant of the details every step of the way.
    To LSI, being reasonable with your expectations is what guarantees results.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789